The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Postby Hereforvore » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:19 pm

One voreish dream I had a year or so ago, I had no control over it and didn't know it was a dream till I woke up, and wasn't scared or excited, just went with it. Flooded city, me and survivors struggling to survive, and I volunteered to feed myself to someone to provide food. It was logical in the dream, so I didn't think anything of it. My brother ended up being the one I started to feed myself to- NOTE, I'm not into M/M, or attracted to my brother in any way, so looking back on it feels weird, but in the context of the dream it seemed perfectly normal.

So anyway, it didn't last too long, my feet were in his mouth and legs starting to slide down and I woke up, then got the typical 'oh that was a dream, well no shit it was weird, but it was normal while it happened' that I get after almost every dream.

I like to try and focus on vore before I go to sleep in the hope of getting a good vore dream, but I've yet to have one I can remember.
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scrumptious » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:20 pm

I had an awesome one this night. In fact I think I dipped in and out of the same dream - but I don't know for sure. I think it's probably a good base for the type of vore story that I've never written (or read) before, because it quite a bit different than my usual fantasy.

Anyway, it involved me being at an evening party by a pool (or maybe it was a beach, I don't know). There were a number of aquatic were-creatures in the pool/sea, playing around with the normal-human party guests. ('Were-'being beings who change from one form to the other, not some half-state like we see in so many were-wolf movies/TV shows.) One was a were-shark, and the other was a were-orca. In the dream, I joined the play in the pool/sea, and got a ride by the were-shark, but also had some close brushes with the were-orca. Later on the were-shark turned out to be some tall Russian guy.

In the morning (within the dream), I was informed that the were-orca was this quite short, but very attractive, young African-American woman. It looked (to me) like she might like some coffee, so I brought her some, and began to chat her up. I was in luck, because she really did like the coffee, and seemed to be happy for the company. I'm a little fuzzy on the details of the chatting-up part, but we did seem to be quite attracted to one another, and one thing led to the next. It was a dream, so I don't know how the other people in attendance just stopped being there, but it was convenient that they did.

The playful conversation turned to what it meant that in her other form she was a big killer whale. She asked if that scared me. I asked if it should - could she eat me? She assured me that she could, if she wanted to. I asked if she could eat me whole? She replied: "Would you like me to?" and then laughed when she saw me turn beet red. The fact that he laughed with her mouth wide open, and her otherwise tight belly shaking didn't help matters much on my end.

I then recovered by saying that I would rub her feet if she agreed not to eat me. She replied: "sure, if you rub my feet, I won't eat you ... yet!"

I think that's right about where it ended. I wrote the first part of this post this morning, and now it's late evening and it's still on my mind. Wow, what a dream!
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:32 pm

One voreish dream I had yesterday was about reading a novel about a bald human guy with glowing red eyes slowly metamorphosize into a shark and eats lots of people during the whole transformation, by the end of it he was almost fully shark-man with shark-like skin. :-D
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Bowyer2 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:12 am

I had a vore dream about a group of ninjas compete against each for some reason. They fight off the army of ninja frogs and try to get to their leader, who is a female ninja frog as big as a average 2 storeys house, unlike her army of average human sized male frogs. The female frog proves to be tougher opponent as she beat most of the human ninjas. One of the ninja threw his partner to take out the leader, but she use her tongue to catch the flying ninja and swallow her whole. And sadly that's all I can tell you, I woke up after the frog woman ate someone.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:19 am

blooberbloob wrote:I had a dream last night, but there was a bit of vore in it.

I was playing a video game that looked like it could be a cartoon from the late 80's, and it was one hit one kill. The character I was using turned into a woman, and I made her run into a snake. The snake immediately snathed her into its mouth, her body making bulges in the snakes body. She was instntly digested, and the snake defecated her shoes.

I can't remember details, but I always had dreams about playing video games including vorish ones when I was younger.

Well, okay here's one that could be inaccurate. I was playing Mario Brothers 3 and when Big Bertha swallowed Mario it lead to a fleshy underwater section instead of death.
Jayezox
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:25 am

I dreamt about watching a new Tales from the Cryptkeeper episode called "Intestinal Corridor" where a cursed toy in a bedroom teleported two random kids into a stomach and intestines while guardian ants shoved them into the organs, it ended up being a full-tour, but they got out of the innards in the end. The description on the VHS in the dream said it was "Classic 80's creepiness."

Actually, now that I think about it, it would make a good episode of Tales from the Cryptkeeper! :D
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:35 pm

had a dream where I was a girl, going around and eating other girls. There was a part where she attempted to swallow an extremely fat girl, and has a lot of troubles before basically slathering her in saliva, which in the end gets her swallowed.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:23 am

sabrina_diamond wrote:I dreamt about watching a new Tales from the Cryptkeeper episode called "Intestinal Corridor" where a cursed toy in a bedroom teleported two random kids into a stomach and intestines while guardian ants shoved them into the organs, it ended up being a full-tour, but they got out of the innards in the end. The description on the VHS in the dream said it was "Classic 80's creepiness."

Actually, now that I think about it, it would make a good episode of Tales from the Cryptkeeper! :D

I would have totally loved to see that episode if it were real.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Celestia » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:10 am

I had a very vivid vore dream/nightmare just before I woke up once about a month ago.
okay so what happens is, it starts from where I get thrown through the windshield of a semi in a wreck and land in a field.
then a bunch of pig anthros and a rooster approach me and I say in my dazed state "oh look, farm animals, they don't hurt people right?" and then the rooster pecks me on my forehead hard enough to knock me out.
when I come to I find myself in a white tiled kitchen. like floor to ceiling is white tiles and I'm laying on this white tile prep table. to my left is a blazing gas oven with a set of rollers going into the side of it with a display window/door in the front. to my right is a utensil, sauce and spice rack with a door to what I guess would be a walk-in freezer/refrigerator. on the wall that my feet were facing was a huge rotisserie packed with human torsos, mostly female, being char-roasted in flames coming from the base of the rotisserie. and in the area behind me where my head was was a simple charcoal grill with BBQ written on the side in red letters with shackles attached to the two furthest ends of this long grill, looked long enough to fit a person on.
so I panic as this big, female anthro pig chef starts approaching me with a meat cleaver she was sharpening in her hands. I roll off the prep counter and find myself at the chef's feet. I scramble to my feet as she swings her clever at me. I narrowly dodged it and start getting chased by this chef in the kitchen, she eventually catches me and throws me onto the roller track, rolling me into the oven. but because the door wasn't locked yet I roll towards the door and come tumbling out the oven, though the extreme heat did considerably weaken me to where I couldn't resist anymore. at this point the piggy chef drags me over to the grill and hoists me onto it, locking my wrists and ankles in the shackles. she gives me this sinister grin as she licks her snout. and just as she's about to light the grill, I wake up.
Celestia
Somewhat familiar

Postby omglookitsagoat » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:09 pm

When I was about 4, I had a nightmare Barney the dinosaur ate me. I told this other kid I was friends with in preschool and he said he had a dream like that before, too. In my dream I think Barney was trying to be more metal or something because he learned to play sort of metal music on an electric guitar and decided to start eating kids to try to be more metal.
omglookitsagoat
New to the forum

Postby omglookitsagoat » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:11 pm

I wish there were like buttons for comments here so I could like some of the dreams people comment.
omglookitsagoat
New to the forum

Postby Ghrelin » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:07 pm

so last night i had this dream with a pretty neat concept. (the details in the actual dream were fuzzy, so some of this is me piecing it back together and interpreting it from what was there)
it was set some time in the future, where predators were a normal part of the modern world alongside "normal" humans, and due to urbanization and habitat loss, both farm animals and wildlife had become scarce. as a result, most non-predator people were vegetarians. because people had become so numerous and animals so scarce, non-predators had the option of "donating" themselves to feed the predators.

it wasn't explained or shown, but i assume that in that storyline, the past humans who followed the trend of being vegetarian (the vast majority) adapted to that as their norm, while those who continued eating meat as it became more scarce slowly evolved into the predators seen in the "present day" of the dream. the ability to consume an entire person/creature and live off of that for weeks at a time would come in handy with meat being so scarce, and as other humans became more herbivorous, the predators became more adapted to feeding off of them. with humans being so populous and predators so rare, a society developed in which human donations were acceptable and even encouraged.

i really dig this idea, though i could also get into a version where the donations aren't as much of a thing, and the predators are seen more as freaks and bad guys (despite this just being in their nature/biology, meat is necessary for their survival and animals are rare). then again, who's to say it can't be both? some folks would take pity on the predators and see donation as a noble sacrifice, others would think "good riddance if those meat-eaters die of starvation". ...yep this idea is a keeper imo
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darthkomar » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:31 pm

I rarely remember dreams, not fair lol. Anyone got any tips for remembering dreams? Like I wake up thinking I haven't dreamed at all virtually every night.
darthkomar
Participator

Postby Awkward2018 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:50 pm

I had a dream That i was in this medieval like place.. I was talking to a villager and from nowhere this giant hairy guy showed up. He asked me if i wanted to see the blue queen with him.. I said sure. When we got to the queen, She had a long blue dress. She said what is he doing here? Than she told her guards to attack him.. He laughed and they all ran away when he laughed.. Than he picked up the queen, and her dress disappeared for some reason.. Than he put her on his stomach.. His stomach was really loud. Then he ate her.. I could hear her in his stomach with a bunch of digestion sounds.. I can't remember what she said though.. Than he looked at me and smiled.. He said he was digesting her.. Than i woke up.. For some reason most of the dream was close up with the giant.. This was definitely one of my favorite dreams lol.. I even drew it lol..
Awkward2018
New to the forum

Postby Casdan1492 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:05 am

Some days ago I had the first vore dream in my life. And it was a great dream, BTW.

I dreamed that I was in the performance of a lion tamer. I was part of the audience (of course, I am of voyeuristic nature), and it took place in a place similar to a school gym. The tamer had a male lion next to him. The lion was very hungry, so part of the show consisted of feeding him. The tamer took a grey parrot. As he did it, the lion roared gently and tried to catch the parrot, eager to eat it, but the tamer told him to stay still, and he obeyed (what a cute and well-behaved predator, don't you think? <3). Then, the tamer gave him the parrot, and the lion swallowed it whole and still alive, and with his mouth open. I remember being able to see the parrot going down the lion's throat very smoothly, just like the mouse in this video, which I had recently seen (in real life).

Then, the dream went on, and I remember watching the show again on video. I watched over and over again the part when the lion swallowed the parrot... and then I woke up, upset, because the dream was being fantastic, and because I don't have a video of a lion swallowing a live parrot in real life :( But hey, that was an amazing dream! I wish I had a dream like that every night!
Casdan1492
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jaybeezy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:52 am

I wish I had more vore dreams. Haven't had many. However, almost all of my nightmares involve being chased by a monster that will do bodily harm to me, generally with its mouth, and I keep slowing down as I try to run. I had a dream where I was literally in Auschwitz and it was like "huh interesting" but a dream where a small snapping turtle was walking towards me and I couldn't move made me break out in a cold sweat. I think I have a powerful aversion to anything damaging my body violently-- slicing, tearing, dismemberment, etc. which is why hard vore is a turn off for me. But regular soft vore makes for some of the most comforting dreams I have ever had.

I know that once I had this dream where some girl (I apparently knew her well in the dream but had never seen her before irl) invited me over to her house and her parents weren't home. She said something along the lines of "hey, I want to show you a secret place where we can have some fun." She took me to a closet type thing and there was a dark stairwell leading down into a big underground room with a giant tiger and a big pink thing in one corner (it turned out to be a stomach, just big enough to comfortably fit two people and was stretchy and kind of tight, but it wasn't part of an animal. A disembodied stomach that worked like normal).
So she took me over to the tiger and said when she was bored or lonely she liked to let it eat her and she would relax in its belly for a few hours then have it spit her out before anyone noticed she was missing. She tried to convince me to get in its mouth and let it swallow me so she could follow me down and we could cuddle or something (no really, not actually lewd stuff) but I was scared/nervous and wouldn't do it. I just stood there gazing into its open maw with apprehension and exitement. Finally, I made up my mind to just do it. Aaaand then I woke up.
But, soon thereafter (possibly next night) I had a repeat of the dream and this time I was really excited and wanted to give it a go. However, this time, she wanted to go into the big stomach with me. We stripped naked (for some reason we had to for it) and got in there. It was so slimy and sauna-hot in there. Her naked body was pressed next to mine and it was pretty dark, though there was enough light to barely see by. Somehow we transitioned into having sex and it was the hottest experience I think I've ever had, and the first sexual experience relating in any way to vore.
The next day, I wanted to... get off, and I searched up "naked woman getting eaten by tiger" on google images (I was in middle school and didn't know what vore was, okay?). The results were not remotely like what I'd asked for. So I went to youtube and somehow the first video I watched was a snake vore animation from Merciless Nature. I watched some more of their stuff and found an excellent short video of a tiger slowly swallowing a woman who was just the perfect size to fit in its mouth with her head in its throat and her feet hanging out of its mouth. One thing led to another, and I discovered vore as a fetish and as a community, all because of some random dream about sex with a random girl in a simulated stomach.

A more recent vore dream was one where I was at some ski resort or something and there were a bunch of sexy velociraptor girls (my mind pictured them first as girls who somehow were raptors and then transitioned over the course if several scenes to being straight up actual raptors. So this one seemed interested in me and chatted eith me and somehow it was arranged that she would eat me and it was really nice, very comfortable and soft.
Jaybeezy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:27 am

Erastus wrote:so last night i had this dream with a pretty neat concept. (the details in the actual dream were fuzzy, so some of this is me piecing it back together and interpreting it from what was there)
it was set some time in the future, where predators were a normal part of the modern world alongside "normal" humans, and due to urbanization and habitat loss, both farm animals and wildlife had become scarce. as a result, most non-predator people were vegetarians. because people had become so numerous and animals so scarce, non-predators had the option of "donating" themselves to feed the predators.

it wasn't explained or shown, but i assume that in that storyline, the past humans who followed the trend of being vegetarian (the vast majority) adapted to that as their norm, while those who continued eating meat as it became more scarce slowly evolved into the predators seen in the "present day" of the dream. the ability to consume an entire person/creature and live off of that for weeks at a time would come in handy with meat being so scarce, and as other humans became more herbivorous, the predators became more adapted to feeding off of them. with humans being so populous and predators so rare, a society developed in which human donations were acceptable and even encouraged.

i really dig this idea, though i could also get into a version where the donations aren't as much of a thing, and the predators are seen more as freaks and bad guys (despite this just being in their nature/biology, meat is necessary for their survival and animals are rare). then again, who's to say it can't be both? some folks would take pity on the predators and see donation as a noble sacrifice, others would think "good riddance if those meat-eaters die of starvation". ...yep this idea is a keeper imo

That world reminds me of Tokyo Ghoul especially with the last paragraph thrown in.
Jayezox
---

Postby Ghrelin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:36 am

Jayezox wrote:That world reminds me of Tokyo Ghoul especially with the last paragraph thrown in.

better not be too similar; if somebody used my idea before i thought of it i'm gonna go back into the past and BITE THEM
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:46 am

There's some key differences in Tokyo Ghoul. For example, the predators and prey have a lot more friction, so much that the predators have to hide their identity. Some of the predators try to have some morals like eating suicides, but it doesn't go the other way so much.
Jayezox
---

Postby Herbnerb » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:26 am

I've only had two wet dreams ever, and one of those was a vore dream. There was this girl that I barely knew in high school in my dream and she was absorbing my body. Her flesh was overcoming mine. The closest thing I could use to describe what was happening is it kinda looked like something out of the movie Society. I believe the dream stopped before I was completely absorbed into her. I don't even know why it was a wet dream because I'm not really into absorption vore. Also I'm not even sure why that girl was in my dream, It's not like I had a crush on her or anything.
We are blood and vein, tree and sap, salt and sea.
Herbnerb
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion