Vore in the Family...

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore in the Family...

Postby Asterisk74 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:49 pm

So, this is an interesting topic. We've all probably seen vore between family members represented in work, but depending on the type of family members it can be really common or rather lacking.

We all know Female preds are way more popular than male preds and female prey are moderately more popular than male prey. I won't delve into male preds, but if you're into that feel free to add your two cents.

So, there's parent, child, and siblings for three structures basically. Split between two genders and you have six possible outcomes if you're keeping the preds female.

Mother/daughter and mother/son seem to be the most commonplace, so the mother being the pred seem to be the most popular. Sibling vore is decently popular as well, with sister/brother surprisingly seemingly having more stuff done about it than sister/sister.

Then there's the matter of a daughter pred. Daughter/mother is fairly uncommon, and daughter/father is very rare which is a shame because it might be my favorite of the bunch.

What do you think about these dynamics and do you have a theory why some are more popular than others?
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

Re: Vore in the Family...

Postby 1ring42 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:05 pm

It's about dominance. That's the simplest answer. The predator is usually cast in the more dominant role of a dynamic.
Last edited by 1ring42 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1ring42
---

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:14 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Seelane » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:21 pm

Daughter is rare because many people prefer the pred over the prey and not many are attracted to underage teenagers or kids, simple as that. Power play could also add to the equation even thought it won't affect too much the outcome.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:26 pm

I'd like to see more vore involving aunts and cousins now that I think about it. Especially female/male cousins.
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby FanficFetishist » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:38 pm

Heck, I'm all for incestual vore. My own 'family ' of OCs eat and digest each other all the time.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:21 am

I personally don`t like the idea of family/incest vore, but I do kind of like the dynamic of big brother/little sister vore. Especially if the big brother is kind, he`d swallow his sister to give her a bit of comfort. Or, if the older brother is being cruel, he`d gobble up his little sister for constantly annoying him or as some kind of sibling rivalry revenge.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby snacklittle » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:17 am

I believe that vore family is a concept that can give many good scenes but usually need more imagination
snacklittle
New to the forum

Postby snacklittle » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:19 am

FanficFetishist wrote:Heck, I'm all for incestual vore. My own 'family ' of OCs eat and digest each other all the time.

and novice question: what is OCs?
snacklittle
New to the forum

Postby Merodi » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:32 am

snacklittle wrote:
FanficFetishist wrote:Heck, I'm all for incestual vore. My own 'family ' of OCs eat and digest each other all the time.

and novice question: what is OCs?

Original characters. Basically, chars you made up on your own :D
Merodi
Participator

Postby Modern45 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:16 pm

There's lots of family vore pics and stories here. As I can see, most of scenarios include siblings (brothers and sisters in any combinations), mother/child is more rare, and I've never seen father/child vore.
Check out my gallery ^_^
Modern45
Somewhat familiar

Postby ZRex030 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:28 pm

What I notice is that incest vore is overwhelmingly F/M when F/F is more popular as a whole. Assuming the majority of people here are submissive straight men, my guess is that most people find the incest fantasy hotter when they can insert themselves into it. Or, rather, that the more "observer" type people who prefer F/F are less interested in incest for some reason.

Alternately, sticking with the "straight submissive men" theorem, most content makers just don't have experience with mother-daughter or sister-sister relationships, being unable to experience them firsthand.
It' pronounced Zee Rex Oh Three Oh
ZRex030
Been posting for a bit

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:17 pm

ZRex030 wrote:What I notice is that incest vore is overwhelmingly F/M when F/F is more popular as a whole. Assuming the majority of people here are submissive straight men, my guess is that most people find the incest fantasy hotter when they can insert themselves into it. Or, rather, that the more "observer" type people who prefer F/F are less interested in incest for some reason.

Alternately, sticking with the "straight submissive men" theorem, most content makers just don't have experience with mother-daughter or sister-sister relationships, being unable to experience them firsthand.

I can't speak for everyone, but incest is one of my favorite kinks and I'm definitely not submissive. I think it's less about dom/sub and more the taboo angle. Even the more observer types you mentioned who prefer F/F might still prefer F/M in incest and still want to insert themselves in it, no submissiveness required. I don't know, I could be wrong, I'm not even really sure why I like incest so much (I don't want to do any of that with my family, ick), but I can at least pinpoint what some of my personal reasons aren't, even if the reasons for it are harder to pin down.
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby ZRex030 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:50 pm

[quote="BigPapaUsagi"I can't speak for everyone, but incest is one of my favorite kinks and I'm definitely not submissive. I think it's less about dom/sub and more the taboo angle. Even the more observer types you mentioned who prefer F/F might still prefer F/M in incest and still want to insert themselves in it, no submissiveness required. I don't know, I could be wrong, I'm not even really sure why I like incest so much (I don't want to do any of that with my family, ick), but I can at least pinpoint what some of my personal reasons aren't, even if the reasons for it are harder to pin down.[/quote]

Well I'm more an observer type, I'm not submissive, and I'm into incest and into F/F, so there's one counterexample...

I'm mostly talking about it because I love incest as a subject, but a lot of it is "our male protagonist gets dominated and eaten by his mom/aunt/older sister" and that really turns me off, so I kinda have a nit to pick on the subject. :/

FWIW I do have an F/F incest story in my gallery from a few years ago (with the appropriate quality) and it's one of my most popular pieces.
It' pronounced Zee Rex Oh Three Oh
ZRex030
Been posting for a bit

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:36 pm

ZRex030 wrote:Well I'm more an observer type, I'm not submissive, and I'm into incest and into F/F, so there's one counterexample...

I'm mostly talking about it because I love incest as a subject, but a lot of it is "our male protagonist gets dominated and eaten by his mom/aunt/older sister" and that really turns me off, so I kinda have a nit to pick on the subject. :/

FWIW I do have an F/F incest story in my gallery from a few years ago (with the appropriate quality) and it's one of my most popular pieces.

Hmm, I could be way of base here, but a lot (not all) of the incest vore I've seen is also macro/micro, and whoever is the macro is bigger and thus in better focus/has more detail, and most would rather see the female in better detail (of course that could just be my giantess kink talking). Then there's art where somebody is already eaten, and seeing a guy with a belly isn't the same as seeing a female with one. That only applies to pics though.

Or maybe you were right the first time and non-submissive guys like us who are into this are the minority? Don't know.
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:27 pm

A shame this is so F/ focused but I guess that's expected
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby MrDirkins » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:43 pm

the parents/older siblings being preds is probably for the same reason teachers are seen as preds.
its one of your first experiences with the other gender.
MrDirkins
New to the forum

Postby FanficFetishist » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:17 am

coop500 wrote:A shame this is so F/ focused but I guess that's expected

It is somewhat annoying. One of my biggest kinks right now is a dominant daddy predator sexing up and eating his family, wife, kids, everything.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:47 am

I generally like brother-sister vore with either the older brother as pred, or the younger sister, generally. It's a good dynamic in vore stories.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:03 am

sabrina_diamond wrote:I generally like brother-sister vore with either the older brother as pred, or the younger sister, generally. It's a good dynamic in vore stories.

I totally agree! As I stated above, I love the dynamic in big brother/little sister vore stories, I even wrote one myself, and I do wish I`d see it more often, but like most M/F vore, it`s not a very big topic of discussion.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion