Vore in Franco-Belgian comics

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore in Franco-Belgian comics

Postby Bibop » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:06 am

Hi everyone !
As a French comic book fan and vore fan as well, I had the opportunity to meet in Franco-Belgian comics a certain number of gags more or less directly related to this fetish. So I chose to create this topic in order to share the ones I could find in my various albums, but also to allow other people to share their vore references in this style of comics.

I will also try as much as possible to translate, for easier understanding! ;)

PS: If I do some English mistakes I ask you in advance to forgive me, I do not speak it fluently!

//

Etant français, fan de bande dessinée et vorarephile également, j'ai eu l'occasion de relever dans la bande dessinée franco-belge un certain nombre de gags plus ou moins directement liés à ce fétichisme. J'ai donc choisit de créer ce topic dans le but de partager ceux que j'ai pu retrouver dans mes différents albums mais également de permettre aux autres gens de partager leur références vore dans ce style de BD.

J'essaierai également, autant que possible, de les traduire pour une compréhension plus facile ! ;)

PS : Si je fais quelques fautes d'anglais je vous demande par avance de m'en excuser, je ne le parle pas couramment !
Bibop
New to the forum

Re: Vore in Franco-Belgian comics

Postby Bibop » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:16 am

The fisrt comic I upload is the only (at my knowledge) to be exclusively focused on vore.
This comic talks about the adventures of a cannibalistic family (Les Crannibales) who spend their time developing different techniques to devour their neighborhood and all the people they meet, all that with lots of references to famous French dishes!

Despite what the theme of this comic may suggest, there is never "hard vore" in it, because the universe is very cartoony.

In this sketch, the family play the game of The Seven Families (in their own style) :
crannibales1.jpg

crannibales2.jpg

In this one, the daughter of the family attracted a suitor for the sole purpose of eating him (it's a running gag through the various albums) :
crannibales3.jpg

I'll try as soon as possible to found the much easier way to translate the sketches in english !
Bibop
New to the forum

Postby Bibop » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:15 am

Here come one of my favorite comic : Raghnarok !
This is the story about a small green dragon called Raghnarok, who can't learn to fly and also refuse to eat humans.
Many time in this comic, we can see the mother of Raghnarok eat people (humans or animals) she finds on his way and have, after that, a big belly.

Here some sketches :

raghnarok.jpg

raghnarok2.jpg

raghnarok3.jpg

raghnarok4.jpg
Bibop
New to the forum

Postby Frakass » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:47 pm

Bonjours Bibop!

Bonne idée, car les il y a quelque bonne scènes de vore dans la BD Franco-Belge.

Je me souvient des "Les Crannibales" dans le Spirou, et Boulet, l'auteur de Raghnarok, est un par ailleurs un putain de génie!

En voici une célèbre : dans "Les aventures de Spirou et Fantasio - Le voyageur du Mesozoique", la fin du malheureux Sprtechk est la plus ancienne scène de vore qui m'ai marqué, au point de m'inspirer ceci : https://aryion.com/g4/view/156655 (allez à la question 5)!
(The comic itself is about a dinosaur from an egg found in Antartica that goes in a comical rampage in the little french town of Champignac, a recurrent place where Spirou and Fantasio experience strange thing because of their friend, the mad, but nice, scientist Pacôme Hégessippe Adélard Ladislas de Champignac... Note that he, and the other scientist working on the dinosaur, aren't too sad of the fate of Sprtechk... who was working on a doomsday device!)

J'espère que l'on en découvrira d'autres grâce à ce post!
____

Hi Bibop!

Good idea, because there are some good vore sequences in French-Belgian comics.

I remember "les Crannibales" in the Spirou, and Boulet, the author of "Raghnarok", is a fucking Genius!

There is a famous one : in "the adventures of Spirou and Fantasio - the traveller from the mesozoic", the end of the unlucky Sprtechk is the oldest vore scene that impressed me, so much that it inspired me this https://aryion.com/g4/view/156655 (go to question 5)!

I hope we will discover other ones thanks to this post!
Attachments
50226b.jpg
Before
Dinosaure.jpg
After
9782354260552_pg.jpg
The page in B&W
Frakass
Participator

Postby Bibop » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:18 pm

Nice one ! ;)
I found some others today, I'll upload them tomorrow, I think !
Bibop
New to the forum

Postby learner » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:22 pm

and Boulet, the author of "Raghnarok", is a fucking Genius!

hehe, speaking about him, I once got a drawing from him during dedication sessions in conventions. I dared asking him to draw a dragon eating a goat :P
I'm a nice but shy guy
feel free to PM if you feel like =3
learner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bibop » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:44 pm

Here come some others ! :)

Dragz.jpg

Dragz2.jpg

les Zorilles.jpg

Mélusine.jpg
Bibop
New to the forum

Postby Bibop » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:48 am

learner wrote:
and Boulet, the author of "Raghnarok", is a fucking Genius!

hehe, speaking about him, I once got a drawing from him during dedication sessions in conventions. I dared asking him to draw a dragon eating a goat :P

Oh ! It would be so nice if you could share that drawing with us :D
Bibop
New to the forum

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:42 am

This is some weird stuff...
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Philosoraptor » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:58 pm

I would love to read all of the Raghnarok comics if they had been translated into English like Obelisk and Asterisk was. But speaking of them I vaguely remember some vore in at least one which I think was Asterisk and the Gladiators. There is some vore in one like that with arena lions and tigers with sagging bellies. I think there is some croco-vore in one or more that features a Cleopatra character who has a pet/guardian crocodile but this was years ago and do not remember the details. I am sure there may be more vore considering all of the different adventures.
Philosoraptor
New to the forum

Postby Heath2 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:39 pm

i guess they love their vore.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kozakus » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:02 pm

Hey, if it comes to previous comic(second post in that topic) in french, could somebody translate "Qu'il esteurel de consta ter que vousn' etiez aime que pour votre physique" into english?
kozakus
New to the forum

Postby French_snack » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:58 am

kozakus wrote:Hey, if it comes to previous comic(second post in that topic) in french, could somebody translate "Qu'il esteurel de consta ter que vousn' etiez aime que pour votre physique" into english?

That's "Qu'il est cruel de constater que vous n'étiez aimé que pour votre physique", which means "How cruel it is to realise that you were loved only for your physical attributes". (It's a little difficult to translate, because "physique" here literally means "physical attributes", but in a romantic or sexual context normally means "physical appearance", or "physical prowess", etc. Here the 'pun' is that it means the physical satisfaction he provides to his eater, of course.)
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby TerriblesJeux » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:44 pm

The dinosaur bit in Spirou and Fantasio was a major inspiration for me when I was a kid. I also found it interesting how nobody even tried to help him, possibly because they considered him evil. While the scientist was being digested the others just mumbled about in defense of the dinosaur, remarking how it's vegan in nature and would never intentionally eat anyone. :D In any other situation I would find that kind of behavior from "good" characters so appalling I would stop reading right there. But when it's shrinking or vore-related fate, the uncaring audience adds something very arousing to it.
TerriblesJeux
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:03 pm

There's a scene in Tempo Tabu of Spirou of a Man-eating plant eating Spiralis.
He eats his way out of the plant.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby malus35 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:22 pm

Salut à tous!

Ragnarok, les Dragz, le dino dans spirou...

Bon bah je vois qu'on a les mêmes références XD .

Oh si maintenant que j'y pense: il y a une séquence Hallucinante à la fin de la BD "les dents du recoin" des aventures de jérome Moucherot .

En Gros c'est un père qui va récupérer son fils dans le ventre d'un requin, lui-même avalé par un orque, lui-même avalé par une baleine, et la baleine avalée par une espèce de méduse géante.

Toute la BD est un gros bad trip. Perso j'aime pas du tout le délire, mais cette séquence est ouf.
malus35
Somewhat familiar

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:47 pm

malus35 wrote:Salut à tous!

Ragnarok, les Dragz, le dino dans spirou...

Bon bah je vois qu'on a les mêmes références XD .

Oh si maintenant que j'y pense: il y a une séquence Hallucinante à la fin de la BD "les dents du recoin" des aventures de jérome Moucherot .

En Gros c'est un père qui va récupérer son fils dans le ventre d'un requin, lui-même avalé par un orque, lui-même avalé par une baleine, et la baleine avalée par une espèce de méduse géante.

Toute la BD est un gros bad trip. Perso j'aime pas du tout le délire, mais cette séquence est ouf.

Google Translate makes a weird result. Apparently, some comic has a man recover his son from the belly of a shark, which was eaten by an orca, which was eaten by a whale, which was eaten by a giant jellyfish? What?! And it all takes place in a dream or something? XP
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby malus35 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:57 pm

You got it.

It's a really weird comic, that sequence happen at the end. the artstyle and story is really trippy. I personaly dont like it much-save for that sequence.
malus35
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:42 pm

Bright wrote:There's a scene in Tempo Tabu of Spirou of a Man-eating plant eating Spiralis.
He eats his way out of the plant.

Spiralis..? How do they even translate the jokes about his name when it's not marsipulami

French_snack wrote:
kozakus wrote:Hey, if it comes to previous comic(second post in that topic) in french, could somebody translate "Qu'il esteurel de consta ter que vousn' etiez aime que pour votre physique" into english?

That's "Qu'il est cruel de constater que vous n'étiez aimé que pour votre physique", which means "How cruel it is to realise that you were loved only for your physical attributes". (It's a little difficult to translate, because "physique" here literally means "physical attributes", but in a romantic or sexual context normally means "physical appearance", or "physical prowess", etc. Here the 'pun' is that it means the physical satisfaction he provides to his eater, of course.)

Actually, it still translates to physique... like, written the same way and all. Physique is just physique in both languages
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion