Monster Pred hungry for Cute, Squirmy Prey!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Monster Pred hungry for Cute, Squirmy Prey!

Postby monstergut » Mon May 27, 2019 12:27 am

Helloooo! I'm looking for cute prey who wouldn't mind squirming in a monster's belly for a while!

Preferences
Soft, oral
Non-fatal
(Implied digestion is fine for quick oneshots or side characters)
Male Preds only
M/M preferably
M/F is also fine

https://www.f-list.net/c/monsterguts

Vore Faves!
Endo ****
Tasting **
Domination **
Unwilling to Willing ***
Unique Monsters ****
Insectoid preds
Same-size
Slight size difference
Permanent Endo/imprisonment *
Unwilling preds ***
Prey impregnated by Pred **
Forced safe vore
Possessive/Overprotective pred ***
Friendly, platonic vore
Punishment vore

Non-Vore Faves!
Mpreg ****
Rapid pregnancy ***
Oviposition **
Breeding
Bondage
Cumflation ****
Tentacles **
Pre/Post Vore sex ****
Rough Sex (noncon/dubcon) ****
Heat/Rut
Romance *
Master & slave/pet dynamics

Cuddling/physical affection
Consensual sex
Tongue play
Maws
Teasing/Taunting
Multiple prey
Multiple preds
Belly play

Maybe
Clean Digestion
Reformation
Unbirth
Micro/Macro (Non-humanoid monster pred only!)

Dislikes
Hard Vore
Underage
Ageplay
Scat/watersports
Fulltour
Face sitting
Graphic digestion
Foot/paw play
Cooking
Gas/Belching/Drool
Lactation
Horses
Female Preds
Human Preds

Usually I prefer to be a dominant character. But I’m not necessarily looking for a submissive partner. That can be fun, but I do enjoy a character that will fight back and make a pred work for their meal. I especially love monster on monster, whether its vore or good old fashioned smut. I usually prefer to play as a male or herm non-humanoid creature. Non-humanoid, non-furry prey would be awesome, but I know that's kind of hard to come by. So human/fantasy race/anthro as prey is okay too. While a lot of my kinks are domination-related, I still love some good cuddly safe vore when I have the right partner! Romance or friendship between pred and prey is always fun, especially if the relationship starts off rocky.

With the right pred, I'm totally down for switching and playing prey. It's something I very rarely do because I'm very particular about it. I still don't like being totally submissive, but I do enjoy being grumpily acceptant of safe vore inside a bigger monster, or being super unwilling and embarrassed to have been eaten. I adore "there's always a bigger fish" scenarios. If you wanna play pred with me, I only accept male preds, and no humans. I'm really only looking for monsters, scalies, etc. Ferals like gators and sharks are also fine in this scenario.

As for RP style, I like it very literate, with decent plot, and at least a paragraph each time. No one liners please!
If you think we have lots in common, PM me with an idea/scenario of what you'd like to RP. If you could link me to your "seeking partner" post, F-List, a sample of your roleplaying or just give me a list of likes/dislikes, that'd be great too! Please keep in mind that if you just send me "wanna rp," I'm not going to respond. I need to know what you can bring to the table. Also, I usually prefer to RP over PMs, and I don't have skype, kik, etc. Discord is a possibility, but I'd have to know you for a bit first.

Last bumped by monstergut on Mon May 27, 2019 12:27 am.
monstergut
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!