New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 3.1)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 3.1)

Postby nobody321 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:00 pm

EndercreeperMugen wrote:
nobody321 wrote:
ladre wrote:ok i will wildcard, since the colors aren`t main, then can be a shiny

shiny giratina

nope this pokemon doesn't share any typing with Giratina

16th clue

> Even though it has been found elsewhere it's Native Habitat is a Desert
> This pokemon despite native to a desert in not a flying, rock or ground type pokemon. It is a bug type

Volcarona. I'm calling it now: It's Volcarona. (I might be wrong though)

> Even though it has been found elsewhere it's Native Habitat is a Desert
> This pokemon despite native to a desert in not a flying, rock or ground type pokemon. It is a bug type[/quote]
> it's not a fire type plus volcarona's sp.defense is 105 when 1 of the earlier clues said it was below 100
nobody321
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:02 pm

ladre wrote:accelgor?

17th clue

>Is native to a desert
> Is a bug type
> has a base stat total of 570

only one pokemon fits this description
nobody321
Participator

Postby again__again » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:03 pm

its pheromosa
again__again
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:04 pm

again__again wrote:its pheromosa

you would be correct
nobody321
Participator

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:10 pm

nobody321 wrote:

you would be correct

I was sure it'd be Volcarona, but I'm not even mad that I'm wrong. Pheromosa for Mugen? Consider me extra hyped! Of course, I understand it'll take a while to do since this is a standalone character rather than an edit of something pre-existing.
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:16 pm

EndercreeperMugen wrote:
nobody321 wrote:

you would be correct

I was sure it'd be Volcarona, but I'm not even mad that I'm wrong. Pheromosa for Mugen? Consider me extra hyped! Of course, I understand it'll take a while to do since this is a standalone character rather than an edit of something pre-existing.

yeah haven't finished the standing animation on the character dont expect to be released until say march - may the sprites are entirely new but I'll probably use KFMs .cns sheet as a base template though when it first comes out it wont be a MEP character
nobody321
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:28 pm

EndercreeperMugen wrote:
nobody321 wrote:

you would be correct

first images of sprites will come out soon

though tell me what would you like to see for this character? Just ideas 1st version has to be SFW
nobody321
Participator

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:34 pm

nobody321 wrote:first images of sprites will come out soon

Sounds good to me. I'll be looking forward to any and all oncoming previews ^^
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anesthetic » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:58 am

So is there like a way to turn back on Digestion with the characters you've modified.

Every single time I win they spit the opponent out.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:38 am

nobody321 wrote:

you would be correct

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

*ahem*

Yes, very good.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:15 am

...strange choice.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:14 pm

Anesthetic wrote:So is there like a way to turn back on Digestion with the characters you've modified.

Every single time I win they spit the opponent out.

yes that happens in simul because the characters aren't suppose to be digested no there is not a way to digestion back on unlike AV & UB you'd have to rewrite statdefs.
nobody321
Participator

Postby ladre » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:43 pm

hey brother, before you release mep 4

any chance to allow vore moves on survival when playing simultaneously ?
ladre
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:24 am

Alright, now that I'm awake, coherent, and have flushed the excess excitement from my system, suggestions...

Hmm, well the first I think would be to add personality.
I'm in no way saying to go full overwatch levels where even the way the characters hold their gun oozes with it, but I would like to see this Pheromosa act at least somewhat like we are informed their species does. Which is that they are minor germophobes who think our entire world is dirty. I'd imagine a Pheromosa being somewhat hesitant to actually eat something that came from our world, sort of like someone who eats only really healthy vegetarian food having nothing to eat but McDonalds, she(well okay, Pheromosa is technically genderless but the design is very clearly feminine so I'm saying she) will do it, she may even enjoy it, but she won't necessarily want to at first.

On a partially related note, perhaps she could have something similar to the bug type Z move, where she encases the opponent in a web cocoon(Yes I know she's supposed to be a cockroach and thus can't actually make webbing but she can do the Z move just fine so I'm rolling with it), I'm thinking of it being something like she can trap the opponent and then can attack them freely for a short time, maybe then if she eats them while they're cocooned she would be more happy with it because she doesn't have to touch or taste any gross Earth germs.

I'd also obviously like to see multi-prey, but that seems to take a good bit of extra effort, so I would be fine if you chose not to include it in the first version, or even at all.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:28 pm

ladre wrote:hey brother, before you release mep 4

any chance to allow vore moves on survival when playing simultaneously ?

yeah i'll make sure to implement that
nobody321
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:56 pm

failbird105 wrote:Alright, now that I'm awake, coherent, and have flushed the excess excitement from my system, suggestions...

Hmm, well the first I think would be to add personality.
I'm in no way saying to go full overwatch levels where even the way the characters hold their gun oozes with it, but I would like to see this Pheromosa act at least somewhat like we are informed their species does. Which is that they are minor germophobes who think our entire world is dirty. I'd imagine a Pheromosa being somewhat hesitant to actually eat something that came from our world, sort of like someone who eats only really healthy vegetarian food having nothing to eat but McDonalds, she(well okay, Pheromosa is technically genderless but the design is very clearly feminine so I'm saying she) will do it, she may even enjoy it, but she won't necessarily want to at first.

On a partially related note, perhaps she could have something similar to the bug type Z move, where she encases the opponent in a web cocoon(Yes I know she's supposed to be a cockroach and thus can't actually make webbing but she can do the Z move just fine so I'm rolling with it), I'm thinking of it being something like she can trap the opponent and then can attack them freely for a short time, maybe then if she eats them while they're cocooned she would be more happy with it because she doesn't have to touch or taste any gross Earth germs.

I'd also obviously like to see multi-prey, but that seems to take a good bit of extra effort, so I would be fine if you chose not to include it in the first version, or even at all.

by multiprey you mean sort of like with gardevoir I can see that being a possibility in the future though I just want to get the character off the ground for the first version as for characteristics (see below)
Introduction

appears from an ultra wormhole
Reacts to poison type Pokemon (because its a germaphobe)
Start off as SFW

Special Attacks

Pheromonal attack that incapacitates P2 (they go into there dizzy animation for a few seconds)
nobody321
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:01 pm

I'm so confused about this thread, are these like additions to edits that turn them into endo-only? Or is there additions to digestion as well?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:39 pm

nobody321 wrote:by multiprey you mean sort of like with gardevoir I can see that being a possibility in the future though I just want to get the character off the ground for the first version as for characteristics (see below)
Introduction

Start off as SFW

Special Attacks

Pheromonal attack that incapacitates P2 (they go into there dizzy animation for a few seconds)

Oh wait, were you including vore when you said "SFW"? Sorry I didn't get that, mostly because I just don't think of vore as being NSFW, but yeah, these ideas are good.

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:I'm so confused about this thread, are these like additions to edits that turn them into endo-only? Or is there additions to digestion as well?

Additions that make them endo-only. None of the characters in this, and most likely further, edit packs from this guy have any form of digestion.
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:46 pm

failbird105 wrote:
nobody321 wrote:by multiprey you mean sort of like with gardevoir I can see that being a possibility in the future though I just want to get the character off the ground for the first version as for characteristics (see below)
Introduction

Start off as SFW

Special Attacks

Oh wait, were you including vore when you said "SFW"? Sorry I didn't get that, mostly because I just don't think of vore as being NSFW, but yeah, these ideas are good.

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:I'm so confused about this thread, are these like additions to edits that turn them into endo-only? Or is there additions to digestion as well?

Additions that make them endo-only. None of the characters in this, and most likely further, edit packs from this guy have any form of digestion.

I would consider vore to traditionally not to be NSFW though these edits don't feature extra detail such as digestion, salivation etc. thus they could be considered borderline SFW. As for the character itself It would start off as an absolute SFW when it's released but would borderline SFW for MEP5
nobody321
Participator

Postby ladre » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:52 pm

i wonder how many characters will be in mep4

hope ya having fun dude
ladre
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game