RTS games with vore?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

RTS games with vore?

Postby xmarkx » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:49 pm

I'm looking for something that I don't even know exists: an RTS (real-time-strategy) game with a vore focus or that contains any kind of vore. So far I've yet to find any of them and I was thinking of asking here to see if anyone has heard of one. The game doesn't need to have a vore focus so it could just be a big unit eating a smaller one or so forth.
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Re: RTS games with vore?

Postby The_Prof » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:52 pm

well if you're looking for it Warcraft 3 has the Kodo Beast and their Devour ability that if you messed with the map editor you could give the ability to any unit, so you have that.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Rendezvore » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:31 am

Warcraft 3 Kodo Beast Devour is a simple mechanical ability, there is no animation. The devoured creature just disappears in a blip of light.
Warhammer, though, which was the inspiration for our beloved Warcraft clone...

Actual swallow scenes from the Orcish Squigs of Total War: Warhammer DLC content. Squigs are bulbous two-legged frogs with a huge maw of teeth and they repeatedly swallow units whole in full animation swing, during in-game play, not a cutscene!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDVMINL ... .be&t=1m3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHhSRm6 ... u.be&t=53s
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TrixietheVoracious » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:10 am

Try playing Stellaris with the devourer hivemind set with some of the expansions. I made a horde of space devourer ponies and furries and ate everyone. Not exactly vore but still fun!
TrixietheVoracious
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:37 am

Starcraft has Assimilation. (Even the original.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby NekoYuki » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:40 am

There is a vore RTS a user called scout created a while back, you'll jsut have to find it.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby xmarkx » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:39 am

NekoYuki wrote:There is a vore RTS a user called scout created a while back, you'll jsut have to find it.

You wouldn't happen to know the name of it would you?
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:14 pm

Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby xmarkx » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:33 pm

NekoYuki wrote:https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38330

Thanks. I found another one too: Star Wars Empire at War. There are rancors that can eat infantry units, which is exactly the type of thing I was looking for.

If anyone finds/knows of anything else, please do tell
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby mr_dawg » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:59 pm

It's turn based, but Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic has a little. The Shadow Demons have a giant bug unit that can swallow enemies and rebirth them as a friendly on the next turn.
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

Postby Casdan1492 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:00 am

In Age of Mythology there are carnivorous plants that swallow units whole!

http://ageofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Carnivora

The description of this unit says: "Carnivorae catch and kill quickly, but must digest before snaring more prey. Heroes and ranged units can avoid a Carnivora's vines.

The Titan Oceanus gave several of his sacred Carnivorae to the Titaness Gaia as a gift. Carnivorae on land were easy to avoid if seen, but often, because they blended so well with their surroundings, unsuspecting prey blundered into them quite unawares and were ensnared to be digested gruesomely over the course of a week or more".

Casdan1492
Been posting for a bit

Postby hotpocketshogun » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:38 pm

It was sadly cancelled in developement, but a few years ago there was this game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNZ7oto4z4A

It was called "human Resources" and the premise was you could control Either giant Cthulu-style monsters or giant robots in a battle of apocolyptic proportions. One of the unique features was that humans were well, resources. They would be harvested en masse to fuel your armies, consumed by units in one manner or another. I'm sure that plays into some fantasies. I found it intriguing.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby xmarkx » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:19 am

hotpocketshogun wrote:It was sadly cancelled in developement, but a few years ago there was this game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNZ7oto4z4A

It was called "human Resources" and the premise was you could control Either giant Cthulu-style monsters or giant robots in a battle of apocolyptic proportions. One of the unique features was that humans were well, resources. They would be harvested en masse to fuel your armies, consumed by units in one manner or another. I'm sure that plays into some fantasies. I found it intriguing.

Awww. That looked like a a game with good potential
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game