An Idea In Mind: Attack of Planet Vore

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

An Idea In Mind: Attack of Planet Vore

Postby MysteryMakerz » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:41 pm

Attention everyone!
Do you think it'll be a crazy idea to make a vore game for steam? if so, then you'll think I am crazy, I am planning a new game called "Attack of Planet Vore" which is a platformer where I (the main protagonist) have to go to a planet dedicated to vore to stop the king of vore from taking their people into earth for a huge meal, the game's difficulty is easy to hard, there's alot of enemies in the game including vore girls, fembois and non-vore monsters (that's right! you can get killed by the monsters without getting digested!) there's 10 stages in total, including a stage boss, hidden cameos, a bonus stage if you find all the cameos and last but not least: A Story! (I guess you already know that) if you want to help out with my project and get either yourself in the credits or have your own characters appear in the game, then tell me anytime!

Main Characters:
Myself! (A Must-Pick, Default character)
Alice (Vore Ghost Girl, Harder Gameplay)

and just to let you know, this idea is not final, I still need to fully accept it first, so if this gets ignored, Attack of Planet Vore will never become a full game.
see you all soon! ;3

EDIT:
The game is never gonna be a full game so the idea is cancelled... goodbye
Last edited by MysteryMakerz on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MysteryMakerz
New to the forum

Re: An Idea In Mind: Attack of Planet Vore

Postby sizehunter » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:05 pm

There is potential, but I'd suggest starting slower than what you've got planned, and have people test it. Other than possibly throwing too many ideas too fast, I think that you should give it a go.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby MysteryMakerz » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:46 pm

sizehunter wrote:There is potential, but I'd suggest starting slower than what you've got planned, and have people test it. Other than possibly throwing too many ideas too fast, I think that you should give it a go.

but i've already planned some stuff... or maybe I was brainstorming?
MysteryMakerz
New to the forum

Postby sizehunter » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:03 pm

MysteryMakerz wrote:
sizehunter wrote:There is potential, but I'd suggest starting slower than what you've got planned, and have people test it. Other than possibly throwing too many ideas too fast, I think that you should give it a go.

but i've already planned some stuff... or maybe I was brainstorming?

Either way, put in one or two things at a time, and make sure they work. Better to be thorough than to just rush it all and have a mess of bugs to fix.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Jadex » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:48 pm

Sounds neat but that's still one of the plainest titles iv ever seen
Last edited by Jadex on Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:13 pm

Steam would force you to censor anything related to the fetish content, specifically the title of the game, any promo media for it, and any in-game animations, such as a predator getting off to said vore content. This happened with HuniePop.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:23 pm

ian66613 wrote:Steam would force you to censor anything related to the fetish content, specifically the title of the game, any promo media for it, and any in-game animations, such as a predator getting off to said vore content. This happened with HuniePop.

Solution: Disguise it as not a fetish. :D
If you never mention "vore" or "fetish" or anything erotica-related, then if anyone argues that it's inappropriate, you could say that's just their opinion. (like, if a person is sexually attracted to trees, you're not going to censor trees because that'd be dumb)
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby go47 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:50 pm

EvangelineSkypaw wrote:
ian66613 wrote:Steam would force you to censor anything related to the fetish content, specifically the title of the game, any promo media for it, and any in-game animations, such as a predator getting off to said vore content. This happened with HuniePop.

Solution: Disguise it as not a fetish. :D
If you never mention "vore" or "fetish" or anything erotica-related, then if anyone argues that it's inappropriate, you could say that's just their opinion. (like, if a person is sexually attracted to trees, you're not going to censor trees because that'd be dumb)

This, you could also go the route that many Visual Novel games go and also have the more erotic stuff only triggered with a certain script being active in the games directory.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:31 am

go47 wrote:This, you could also go the route that many Visual Novel games go and also have the more erotic stuff only triggered with a certain script being active in the games directory.

Which is what HuniePop did later as Paid DLC.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:02 am

*ahem* GameJolt may be able to assist.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Revx_Z » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:21 am

I like the idea, but ideas are cheap, execution is hard.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:54 am

You could also just publish it on DLsite, as they have many vore games there anyways. So DLsite would be perfect without any censoring or other tricks needed.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:55 am

Revx_Z wrote:I like the idea, but ideas are cheap, execution is hard.

Truth.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Anesthetic » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:58 am

Revx_Z wrote:I like the idea, but ideas are cheap, execution is hard.

Thank You so much for that. I will use that when the time comes again, and on this site it will come again, and it will likely come soon.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MysteryMakerz » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:38 am

Okay, more info!
Thanks for the info guys, but the game's not gonna be a Steam exclusive anymore, since you told me that... so instead it's going to be an exclusive game on Eka's Portal and HeyItsKye.com (If that ever comes true)

There will be original music... because I don't like using other songs from other things people already made...

That's all the info I had, thanks for the information, guys!
MysteryMakerz
New to the forum

Return to Vore game