Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5k 8/8/20) Voreday 2021 Teaser

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5k 8/8/20) Voreday 2021 Teaser

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:37 am

VERSION 17.0 WHOOP! While I am super excited and relieved I suspect some of you guys will be happy with the new update despite it adding only a few new scenes. But what it does else is make every player's life a little easier. No longer will names of characters be forgotten. Now balance have been restored to the universe, and after a heated battle over a huge chasm Athys finally tells Claire that she is her mother and asks her to join the dark side to rule over the predators as mother and daughter.
Spoiler: show
That may or may not be true.

Old introductions:
V0.16
Hello everyone. DarkPinkie here. For the last few months me and the rest of the guys on the development team for Predator's Coliseum have worked hard on giving you guys the next version of the game. Well fret no more as version 0.16 is now being released to all of you, despite my little hiccup earlier this month. However due to Lurker's remained absence we decided it would be better to make a new thread for the game instead of putting the new download link in a regular post on the old thread.

Enjoy this little holiday gift from us to you.

This game features OV, AV, UB, absorbation, mostly F/f, fatal with reformation, stupid jokes, and optional scat. However some rare and optional scenes may include some scenes which does not follow that guideline. Current such rarities include:
CTF, M/f CV, Tailvore, and Soul Vore

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d78lkpk7k3ona ... k.exe?dl=0
Please ignore the sequential numbering error. Iris ate the .5.

If you are new to the game you will also need the RPGMaker VX Ace Runtime Package which you can find here:
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/add ... ker-vx-ace

Original thread: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=47311

If you want to come speak with us on the devteam, offer suggestions, or just hang out and chat you can do so on our public Discord: https://discord.gg/CmFf9wz

Changelog:
V0.17.5k
Hopefully finally fixed everything about those darned timeshattering, universe bending, demonic cows. If not then Iris will never be the same again, despite our great training and weight loss regimes.
V0.17.5j
Fixed a progression mistake related to touching cows. Now touching cows should be their normal danger level.
V0.17.5i
A recent bugfix to fix a bunch of bugs that were discovered recently.
V0.17.5h
Just a really old bugfix patch I forgot to update and now updating as part of updating this with the VDay teaser.
V0.17.5e
More bugfixes. Some of which was quite game breaking with getting stuck and all. The have been fixed up as a snack and fed to Iris.
V0.17.5c
Maybe we should hire an exterminator at this rate? Oh wait, we did. They're called Nanakra.
V0.17.5b
More bugsquishing.
V0.17.5a
BugSmerches!
V0.17.0 (02-01-18)
Quality of life changes for everyone. Now the names of the character you are speaking with appears in a small name box when you speak to them.
Certain important words and names have been colour coded for your convenience.
Two new scenes have been added, both of which was cut from 0.16 due to time constraints. How to find them is in the scenes document.
Some new minor interactions with certain characters.
Butgfixes of all the non-old version save file issues in V0.16.2. Old save files will probably work, but may cause some minor issues.
"Mara too OP, plz nerf!" Well I heard your cries and Mara got hit by the nerfbat. Crippling strike should no longer have the stupidly high chance to cripple anymore, that and Cripple's penalty to attavck have been halved. Not to mention she gets the skill at later levels. Now she will just flat out destroy you instead with her powerful new skill that ignores 80% of defences. Enjoy.
As well as many under the hood changes to increase the efficiency of development.
Many new bugs... Err... Features where no doubt added.
- - - - -
V0.16.2 (12-22-17)
I FOUND BUGS TO SMASH!
- - - - -
V0.16.1 (12-22-17):
SMASHED DEM BUGS! And added in a minor inconsequential scene that I noticed I had forgotten. Whopsie me.
Also made sure to deal with the double scenes document. The new download should only contain a single one.
- - - - -
V0.16 (12-21-17):
Many many things... Refer to the attached text document in the download for a full list.

Sorry for the late update. We didn't realize how much work it was to add the quality of life changes we added. Now that they are in there should be less confusion. Heck even some of our dev team was confused about which character was who sometimes. Now only WarBrand will still be confused about that.

-DarkPinkie Secondary Lead Developer

Donation link is dead (for now). If you want to donate speak to one of us on the dev team and we can help you set it up.

P.S: I have no doubt missed or messed something up somewhere, or more likely everywhere. If you find a bug, writing error, or just anything out of place then please do report it in a PM to me any of the other staff or through this thread.
- - - - -
Hello everyone, here is a quick survey we did for us to better understand what you guys like, and for you guys to give us anonymous imput.
https://goo.gl/forms/oMTR5KmdB4ID6hoZ2
Please take a minute or two to fill this out, we would be grateful.
Thank you in advance - DarkPinkie
Edit: 07-08-2019, thanks a lot for the many responses, a few golden gems was given. But overall it gave us a better overlook at what most of you guys like.
- - - - -
Now on the glorious 21st of November Nanakra put together a cute little teaser for all you guys. For what is better than seeing Tina without her excessive ammount of makeup on?
Here for whoever lazy git don't wanna jump to page 18 to get the teaser, have a link:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52056&start=340#p2787710
Last edited by DarkPinkie on Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:48 am, edited 46 times in total.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Predator's Coliseum donator list and dev team.

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:38 am

Top donator: Pocket Jabari: $100 "Keep your enemies close, keep your friends inside."

Other Donators:

Alex Rose: $60 "What a fun shape you have."

Petz22: $60 "Iris ate my quote!" :gulp:

SleepyFish: $25 "Most excited to whack off to being eaten by a virtual dragoness waifu"

Anna: $20 "Seriously, when am I gonna be in charge? o3o"

SirH4Ku: $20 (No quote given)

Nuplume: $10 "Don't lewd the loli elf don't lewd the loli elf! D:"

Lucy: $5 (No quote given)

Lockete217: [AMOUNT REDACTED] "I have a weakness for wings, okay?"

If you want to be credited for your donations you have to write what name to credit said donation with in the message box while donating, if no name is given the donation will be anonymous, and as expected anonymous donors can not get donation perks. On the higher tiers of donation perks you also have to list some way for us to contact you so we can discuss how to handle your rewards. Discord, Eka's, or email apply.

Donation reward tiers:
1$ or more: A yearbook style quote put into the credits and further down on this post as well, as well as our eternal gratitude. You will also be given a donator title on the public Discord. This tier apply even for higher tiers.

5$ Small NPC appearance, or weak equipment: This would be a small cameo appearance of you or a character of yours, if no sprites and/or face set is given a generic one will be used. Said character will have a single line interaction as well. Or you could name and describe an early-mid game equipment.

10$ Medium NPC appearance, or powerful equipment: Same as the previous tier except that the character will have a more fleshed out dialogue with Claire. Or you could name and give description to a powerful piece of mid-late game equipment.

20$ Big NPC appearance: Similar to the previous ones but this character now have some minor impact on the world. Whether they are a shopkeeper, part of a side quest, offer a large multi choice conversation, or even potentially an optional prey for one of the girls during an event.
(think shop keeper or multi path conversation, part of side quest or optional prey for one girl of your choice).

50$ audience participation: In this tier you or your character gets to take part in Athys's Audience Participation Program™. They will have a battle with Claire which will end in both a win and loss scenario. They will also appear around coliseum town and have a sizable conversation with Claire that can be about anything you imagine, sympathy, taunting, playful teasing and Claire will react in character. Please make sure to work with us on this so we can make it as good as possible and to fit it into the world appropriately. This tier will also give an even more prestigious title on Discord: Audience Participator

Disclaimer: Expect max one reward per person per tier. Any character chosen for the reward tiers have to be a character owned by you or that you have explicit permission to use. The character chosen needs to be approved by at least half of the team. We also reserve the right to refuse any rewards to people who we feel are too difficult to work with. Hopefully everyone will be nice an no problems will occur, making this line obsolete. We reserve the right to enforce or ignore this rule as we deem fit.

Current team:

DarkPinkie "DP": Developer handyman, does a chip in with a little bit of everything when needed. Keeps the group stitched together and not trying to rip each other's throats out. (He also undresses the characters... Damn perv.)

AbeAbe1350 "Abe": Main writer. Writes most of the stuff. Jupp really. He comes with really neat ideas for gameplay too sometimes. If you really liked a scene post the witch event it is very very likely that he wrote it go give him a kudos.
Edit: Now also dabbles in the mystical arcane arts of RPGMaker. I just hope he does not blow something up.

Vorelectric "Shocko": Main Editor. Edits all the jumbled crazy monkey scratches that Abe delivers into actually readable text. He also tries his best (and failing) to keep the rest of us from having delusions of grandeur. But hey, he is just one man and the rest of us are beyond crazy.
Edit: I think our collective insanity is starting to rub off on him. He have seems to be less sane lately.

Nanakra "Nan": Our newest member of the team. Now the Main Mapper after feeding WB to Iris. Now also the lead developer due to their workaholic nature and DP's lazy nature conflicting. Besides mapping they do a bit of everything, mapping, writing, spriting, smashing bugs and adding new features, feeding Iris, feeding bugs to Iris, feeding bug reporters to Iris, and designs a strict workout schedule for Iris as she is starting to get fat, failing to get Iris in shape and blaming it on Shocko. They have a good all around skill set and is a blessing to have on the team. Though, might just be a Trojan horse as I know they are just waiting for the perfect moment to strike and feed us all to Iris.

WarBrand4: Tester. He did most of the maps. However now all he does is testing out the insides of Iris's stomach after Nanakra fed her with him. He does for some reason have a penchant for getting people riled by just opening his mouth to speak, despite not actually doing anything that should provoke them. Don't ask how, must be a curse.

- - - - -

Special thanks to:
ThatLurkerGuy, for being the original creator.
MephistoVII, for his awesome sprites and just being all around awesome.
Sn0riat, for their super cool art given to us for free.
DevoidKiss, for being so nice and working with us (even if they are not free like Sn0riat).
TheProf, for freaking me out with his psychic predictions. Like he is a Caith Sith or something.
Our Donators for being super kind.
All of you guys for enjoying our game and being great.
Last edited by DarkPinkie on Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:05 am, edited 22 times in total.
DarkPinkie
---

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v0.16 12-21-17)

Postby dirito » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:55 am

:-D
dirito
Been posting for a bit

Postby Niggle » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:22 am

So are old saves compatible or should we start a new game again?
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:26 am

Niggle wrote:So are old saves compatible or should we start a new game again?

I have taken as much care as I could to try to make old save files compatible, but I can't promise with 100% certainty that issues will not crop up. However I have personally not ran into any issues using my old save files.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Niggle » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:51 am

DarkPinkie wrote:
Niggle wrote:So are old saves compatible or should we start a new game again?

I have taken as much care as I could to try to make old save files compatible, but I can't promise with 100% certainty that issues will not crop up. However I have personally not ran into any issues using my old save files.

good to know then, other than that are there any unstated requirements for Mara's new scene? done all her other events on my save but salad isn't showing up on monday afternoon.

Edit: found a bug, when offering to test the potion for Wistla on monday Claire doesn't actually go into the dressing room, leaving the scene frozen as Wistla can't reach the door to trigger the next bit of dialogue.

Edit: the Wistla scene for the boneless potion on saturday also seems to have problems as well

Edit: the candy potion repeats on Wednesday and Thursday (might not be a bug but thought i'd report it just in case)
Last edited by Niggle on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby lich1993 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:23 pm

when you get drunk and pick Iris after the scene the screen goes black
lich1993
Participator

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:31 pm

lich1993 wrote:when you get drunk and pick Iris after the scene the screen goes black

I have fixed this issue six times yet it still keeps happening! WHY DOES IRIS DO THIS TO ME!?

Iris seems really insistent on causing issues. I'll pile up everything pointed out today and get a fix out tomorrow I guess. And hopefully Iris will play nice this time.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Niggle » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:42 pm

Found another bug, going into the Ranch house triggers felicity's disposal/scat dialogue
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby lich1993 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:45 pm

if Iris doesn't be nice just spank her and for the ranch house i went a few times already and nothing but when i go to the chickens Felicity pops up and starts her dialogue oh and i like the new myca image
lich1993
Participator

Postby lich1993 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:12 pm

oh forgot to mention something the new dialogues in the performance for Tina and Iris are awesome i really enjoy them
lich1993
Participator

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:16 pm

DarkPinkie
---

Postby lich1993 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:22 pm

here's a stupid question when the bugs are fix can we use the old files to play or do we need to start from the start (the save files from the unfixed 0.16)
lich1993
Participator

Postby vorelectric » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:37 pm

lich1993 wrote:here's a stupid question when the bugs are fix can we use the old files to play or do we need to start from the start (the save files from the unfixed 0.16)

Most likely. Unless the bug in question has a lot of triggers associated with it, you should be fine... in theory anyway.

Keep us informed of any bugs you find regardless. If you find a bug that we can't find in our files then you'll have to make a new one or use an older save. There are a LOT of triggers being used here so please keep in mind that some files simply won't work in the event of a wonky trigger in an old file.
vorelectric
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:01 pm

Is it possible the wrong "scenes" document was added? I think I only see old scenes mentioned in the document.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lich1993 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:08 pm

forumlurker wrote:Is it possible the wrong "scenes" document was added? I think I only see old scenes mentioned in the document.

there is a note added when you extract it from winrar
lich1993
Participator

Postby vorelectric » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:14 pm

lich1993 wrote:
forumlurker wrote:Is it possible the wrong "scenes" document was added? I think I only see old scenes mentioned in the document.

There will be two "Scenes" docs when you extract it. One inside the game files themselves and one outside of them when you actually extract them. The one INside the files is the old one and doesn't have anything new. The one OUTside the files has the new scenes added onto the old ones.

Also, for the record, and I know it'll be a pain, but I personally recommend starting a new game from scratch once the bugs have been ironed out to ensure that you'll get all the new stuff. :-D
vorelectric
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:14 pm

lich1993 wrote:

Got it thanks!
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Niggle » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Just a small update but while using save from previous ver i still haven't been able to get the new Mara scene to trigger at 50+ affection and after seeing all her previous scenes, admittedly i may have missed a few things (i know that the scenes file doesn't have all the steps needed for a scene after all, Samantha's scene at the bar ALSO requires you to talk to her at the library, see the scene where she and Athys are talking about the wards and the succubus and getting soul vored by the librarian before it will trigger) but short of going to the new golbos village (which i'm also unable to trigger, as no scenes telling me it's unlocked have happened) i have no idea what to do.
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Niggle wrote:Just a small update but while using save from previous ver i still haven't been able to get the new Mara scene to trigger at 50+ affection and after seeing all her previous scenes, admittedly i may have missed a few things (i know that the scenes file doesn't have all the steps needed for a scene after all, Samantha's scene at the bar ALSO requires you to talk to her at the library, see the scene where she and Athys are talking about the wards and the succubus and getting soul vored by the librarian before it will trigger) but short of going to the new golbos village (which i'm also unable to trigger, as no scenes telling me it's unlocked have happened) i have no idea what to do.

Should be in the resturant on Monday (don't remember if it was morning or afternoon) Interract with that lone and very inconspicous plate of Salad. No affection required, and it should be compatible with old save games as it uses no special triggers and is even available from the getgo of the game.

I think it was this Mara scene you were talking about.

Also have you spoken to Adrian? Maybe he is able to give you some tips on how to progress.
But yes, so far that chain of events is exactly as expected. Once you danced with Samantha perhaps do a perfarmance with the snek? She is kind of lonely in the arena.

Beware:
Stealing Mara's lunch will make you take a tiny hit on Mara's affection.
DarkPinkie
---

Next

Return to Vore game