Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5k 8/8/20) Voreday 2021 Teaser

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v0.16.2 12-23-17)

Postby nuggholio » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:18 am

i've noticed a couple bugs while playing so i'll list them out.
* when first entering the chicken coop, before the character that maintains it is available i found that the game skipped me to that characters digestion scene in the chicken coop. also similar thing happened when entering the ranch building for the scat scene (even though i never triggered the vore scene before any of this).

* so far two of the potent potion scenes break completely. (the dildo tf and the boneless) for the tf scene after going into the cupboard claire kinda walks into the wall then the scene stops and the game has to be stopped. similar with the boneless scene after being eaten the scene stops and the game has to be restarted.

just a thought but wouldnt claire be able to eat the slime (or atleast partially which then myca could control inside her). could make for a fun scene.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby voidrunner » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:36 am

nuggholio wrote: just a thought but wouldnt claire be able to eat the slime (or atleast partially which then myca could control inside her). could make for a fun scene.

While true, Claire is a Prey, not a pred. It would be pretty weird if the prey suddenly ate the pred >_>
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby CreeperBoy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:46 pm

Oh dear... I was attempting to get the "Griffin Feeding Time" scene and suddenly noticed I no longer have collision with anything on the map. I'm not sure what happened, but let me do my best to explain what I was doing...

I went to Tina's area on Wednesday morning and began using the stopwatch to try to get her to be there. While I was waiting, I decided to explore the surrounding area and see if there were any new dialogue lines with the characters in the pond. When Sereleth was climbing the vines, I talked to her, and suddenly no more collision.

I am able to walk through walls and enter town with the bathing suit on, though I'm afraid to go any farther lest I break my save file with a continuity error. I'm going to see if I can get a scene to happen to fix everything, but I figured I would mention that, here.

*Edit
Nothing worked on fixing collision detection. Thankfully, I hadn't completed anything before it happened, so I just exited without saving and restarted. That fixed things, but I hate to imagine what would happen if I had saved during that. One more thing I discovered is that loading zones for buildings don't work properly in that state. You actually have to stand in front of them and press Z to enter. Even after entering, you're still in that buggy state. Did I activate a debug mode of some kind, accidentally?
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby abeabe1350 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:12 am

CreeperBoy wrote:Oh dear... I was attempting to get the "Griffin Feeding Time" scene and suddenly noticed I no longer have collision with anything on the map. I'm not sure what happened, but let me do my best to explain what I was doing...

I went to Tina's area on Wednesday morning and began using the stopwatch to try to get her to be there. While I was waiting, I decided to explore the surrounding area and see if there were any new dialogue lines with the characters in the pond. When Sereleth was climbing the vines, I talked to her, and suddenly no more collision.

I am able to walk through walls and enter town with the bathing suit on, though I'm afraid to go any farther lest I break my save file with a continuity error. I'm going to see if I can get a scene to happen to fix everything, but I figured I would mention that, here.

*Edit
Nothing worked on fixing collision detection. Thankfully, I hadn't completed anything before it happened, so I just exited without saving and restarted. That fixed things, but I hate to imagine what would happen if I had saved during that. One more thing I discovered is that loading zones for buildings don't work properly in that state. You actually have to stand in front of them and press Z to enter. Even after entering, you're still in that buggy state. Did I activate a debug mode of some kind, accidentally?

Uhh that sounds nasty. We will try and see if we can fix it.
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby danmatt » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:33 am

Tina's potion scenes don't seem to trigger as described in the document (post UB scene, talk in the potion shop, have 40+ affection, meet at night). It just does the UB scene again.

I'm also not seeing Mara's salad where/when it was stated to be.
danmatt
Been posting for a bit

Postby abeabe1350 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:33 pm

danmatt wrote:Tina's potion scenes don't seem to trigger as described in the document (post UB scene, talk in the potion shop, have 40+ affection, meet at night). It just does the UB scene again.

With Tina I think it is because it has to be 50 or above (though i think it is a one time scene right now).
The salad appears after you have gotten back from Gobsol and is on Monday daytime.
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:58 pm

Saw in the scene notes this scene for Myca;
Spoiler: show
-Helping Brooksie (after Brooke recovers, talk to Myca when she's alone in the cave.)

Spoke to her n such here an there when she's been alone, but nothing has happened
Same for the other scene with her:
-Slime Split (talk to Myca in the caves friday morning after Brooke is healed and being taught by Sereleth.)

Am I missing something?

Also, there was a weird bug that caused me to spawn on the desk of the nurse after being digested by Iris that happened once. Dunno if it was a one time thing or if it has happened for other people as well

And nice game btw =3
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nanakra » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:10 pm

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:Saw in the scene notes this scene for Myca;
-Helping Brooksie (after Brooke recovers, talk to Myca when she's alone in the cave.)

Spoke to her n such here an there when she's been alone, but nothing has happened
-Slime Split (talk to Myca in the caves friday morning after Brooke is healed and being taught by Sereleth.)

Am I missing something?

Also, there was a weird bug that caused me to spawn on the desk of the nurse after being digested by Iris that happened once. Dunno if it was a one time thing or if it has happened for other people as well

And nice game btw =3

For the Myca Brooke scene you need to make sure that Myca's affection for Claire is at least 25 and that it is evening.
For the slime split, Myca needs to be at least level three. If she isn't be sure to beat her up in the arena a little. You will also need to have been taught the warriors mind technique from Sereleth, before you will be able to get this scene, so make sure you've spent some time with her as well.

Reported bugs have been squashed and fed to Iris.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:40 pm

nanakra wrote:
TheAllSeeingEye wrote:Saw in the scene notes this scene for Myca;

Am I missing something?

And nice game btw =3

For the Myca Brooke scene you need to make sure that Myca's affection for Claire is at least 25 and that it is evening.
For the slime split, Myca needs to be at least level three. If she isn't be sure to beat her up in the arena a little. You will also need to have been taught the warriors mind technique from Sereleth, before you will be able to get this scene, so make sure you've spent some time with her as well.

Reported bugs have been squashed and fed to Iris.

Ahhh alright, thx
and kk, so some slime abuse needs to happen xP
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby danmatt » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:45 pm

abeabe1350 wrote:
danmatt wrote:Tina's potion scenes don't seem to trigger as described in the document (post UB scene, talk in the potion shop, have 40+ affection, meet at night). It just does the UB scene again.

With Tina I think it is because it has to be 50 or above (though i think it is a one time scene right now).
The salad appears after you have gotten back from Gobsol and is on Monday daytime.

No luck with the Tina scenes. She says to meet her at night, but the UB scene occurs as usual, even with 50+ affection.
danmatt
Been posting for a bit

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:28 pm

Can't go to the southern map as it then replays the opening scene then won't let me go back into my room, and events appear to be undone yet everyone speaks like normal. no shopping, no going into my room but the things it wants me to do I've already done. don't know how else to describe it. please fix. oh, I did start from an older version but not the original trial version.
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby warbrand4 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:35 pm

yeah that is a bug purely caused by starting from a version before teh intro was added.

note the next update may require a restart for everyone.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:10 am

found a bug in the sequence for the boneless potion
She goes to the wall and it just stops there
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CreeperBoy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:27 pm

Ah! I got the noclip bug again! This time I think I discovered one possible cause...

I put the bathing suit on and talked with Tina, attempting to get the scene that appears after talking with her in the potion shop (The old scene played, btw). After the scene ended, Claire puts her regular clothing back on, but it doesn't appear to update her state. I attempted to go back into town, and Claire stopped at the ladder, stating she needed to change back into her normal clothing. She did not walk back like normal, however, and sure enough, collision was gone.

This appears to be only one method of getting this glitch to happen, but they all seem to be related to the bathing suit. My suggestion would be to put a short loading zone in between the pond and Tina's home where putting on/removing the bathing suit is forced, thereby preventing any state errors like this. Any scenes involving the bathing suit that aren't near the pond should be moved up to near the pond to account for this.

While I was attempting to get the glitch to happen again, this was an accidental find. I was thinking that Sereleth climbing on the vines and clipping into the player at the bottom was the cause, but this is not the case. Might make for a funny AV/UB scene though, Claire at the bottom of the vines accidentally ends up underneath Sereleth as she climbs down. Maybe it could be randomized each time, being underneath Sereleth results in a different scene each time. :lol:
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Revx_Z » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:15 pm

Hi! I just got this, and I like it, I've poked around the Coliseum a bit and now I think I'm doing something wrong at the training grounds.

I have 19 Samantha affection and and 22980 Gold, so I can afford it.
I ask purple witch lady (Vera?) for training with Samantha.
Samantha appears and says she's gonna work me to the bone.
Scene fades to black, scene un-fades back to training ground, this time without Samantha and now everything is reddish-pink-shaded.
The pink shade stays when I go elsewhere.

Is this supposed to happen? It feels like I bugged it out, but I'm not sure.

---
Also how do I tell the day of the week? I recall from the intro that I can set it at bed, but I don't know what day it is now.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CreeperBoy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:59 pm

Revx_Z wrote:Hi! I just got this, and I like it, I've poked around the Coliseum a bit and now I think I'm doing something wrong at the training grounds.

I have 19 Samantha affection and and 22980 Gold, so I can afford it.
I ask purple witch lady (Vera?) for training with Samantha.
Samantha appears and says she's gonna work me to the bone.
Scene fades to black, scene un-fades back to training ground, this time without Samantha and now everything is reddish-pink-shaded.
The pink shade stays when I go elsewhere.

Is this supposed to happen? It feels like I bugged it out, but I'm not sure.

---
Also how do I tell the day of the week? I recall from the intro that I can set it at bed, but I don't know what day it is now.

Not a bug. This is intended, as you have passed time to late afternoon, or "Evening" as the game refers to it. Viewing a vore scene or going to bed will reset the day, and using the stopwatch will turn it to night.

As for how to check the day, there are two methods:
First is to go to your items and use the calendar item
Second is to simply press "S" when you're just walking around town.
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anesthetic » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:04 am

So the glitch where if you exit the Coliseum town, it plays some kind of story animation, likely from the begining of the game for those of us using imported save files, and causes the game to get stuck with no ability to do anything, is still around, and I think that means we people like me cant progress in the story now that I'm clearly supposed to be able to eat people.

Quick question, why are we being so coy with that reveal, it's obviously what they had to do to save your life, I feel like I'd be SIGNIFICANTLY more angry if someone waited days to tell me that I was going to start hungring for humans, just because they didn't fell like it was a good Idea to tell me upfront.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby abeabe1350 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:57 pm

Anesthetic wrote:Quick question, why are we being so coy with that reveal, it's obviously what they had to do to save your life, I feel like I'd be SIGNIFICANTLY more angry if someone waited days to tell me that I was going to start hungring for humans, just because they didn't fell like it was a good Idea to tell me upfront.

Because of plot related reasons I can't say anything(you will get your payoff, maybe, or maybe not).
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby Revx_Z » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:19 am

DarkPinkie wrote:Hello everyone. I write this because there is something we needed to ask our fanbase. This is related to game development.

How many of you play without digestion. I got to know whether to make digestion mandatory and thus lower our workload a bit. That and that digestion is already essentially an important part of the story. Even if turned off it is essentially implied regardless.

Therefore I have decided to put up a strawpoll again to see what options you guys play with.

https://strawpoll.com/bhfsybsp

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for your patience.

I want to give a bit of a complicated answer here: I play with digestion on when exploring the story, and digestion off when I need to quickly raise affection/money by grinding the arena.

Mandatory digestion is fine with me if you're going to make the plot depend on it somewhere, but please don't add mandatory scenes that have to be watched over and over again to progress the early game.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:07 am

Revx_Z wrote:
DarkPinkie wrote:Hello everyone. I write this because there is something we needed to ask our fanbase. This is related to game development.

How many of you play without digestion. I got to know whether to make digestion mandatory and thus lower our workload a bit. That and that digestion is already essentially an important part of the story. Even if turned off it is essentially implied regardless.

Therefore I have decided to put up a strawpoll again to see what options you guys play with.

https://strawpoll.com/bhfsybsp

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for your patience.

I want to give a bit of a complicated answer here: I play with digestion on when exploring the story, and digestion off when I need to quickly raise affection/money by grinding the arena.

Mandatory digestion is fine with me if you're going to make the plot depend on it somewhere, but please don't add mandatory scenes that have to be watched over and over again to progress the early game.

Thank you for your imput. This threw a much needed curveball our way when it comes to the development of the game.

Yes with the poll results being what they are Digestion as an option will be taken off the table. Partly because it is part of the plot and partly because it takes a long time to adjust scenes for it due to the incredibly awkward structure one have to go through to include all four options.

So in the end digestion will become mandatory, however we are looking at alternative ways besides the matches for the affection/money. The first solution would be to increase affection gain from the scenes. As for money, well monetary gain have already been increased. Not sure if it was before 16.3 or after it. Affection raising might also gain some new ways for 16.3 too.

Also as soon as version 16.3 fixes Honey, she provides an alternative method to earn money.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game