Willing, or unwilling?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Prefer to be Willing, or unwilling?

Willing Pred, Willing Prey
33%
Willing Pred, Unwilling Prey
47%
Unwilling Pred, Willing Prey
4%
Unwilling Pred, Unwilling Prey
3%
Depends who/what the predator is.
10%
Depends who/what the prey is.
4%

Total votes : 195

Re: Willing, or unwilling?

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:48 am

I`d have to pick willing pred/unwilling prey. While I like mixing it up every now and then with willing and reluctant stuff, the original sadomasochistic vore has and always will be my first way to go.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby stearwing » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:44 am

It doesn't matter to me, food is food.

I find the thought of unwilling preds to be a little funny, though. Why not just make yourself vomit or refuse to down the poor SOB in the first place?
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby illirium » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:17 am

stearwing wrote:I find the thought of unwilling preds to be a little funny, though. Why not just make yourself vomit or refuse to down the poor SOB in the first place?
I like this category! Usually the way it plays out is with another character forcing the pred to swallow the prey and keep them down (typically this character would be another, more enthusiastic, pred, but in a particularly clever or convoluted scenario an especially "willing" prey could find some way to do this themselves). Another approach is for the pred to be physically unable to regurgitate the prey after swallowing them, despite wanting to do so, either because they just don't have this physical ability for whatever reason, or because they're too nervous or scared and don't have enough self-control as a result.

Having never tried to regurgitate food intentionally in real life, I don't actually know how difficult this "really" is, but... Well, vore (in most of its incarnations) isn't particularly realistic anyway. :P (Though internal consistency to make suspension of disbelief easier is certainly nice).

A third possibility is for the pred to lose self-control and give in to their predatory instincts when they didn't really want to do so, and then later regret it (once it's too late, of course), or for them to be put in a situation where they are conflicted; i.e. they don't really want to eat the prey, but some circumstance is making it difficult for them to say "no." Scenarios like this are probably "reluctant" rather than purely "unwilling," but can still have a similar emotional impact.

The appeal (for me, at least) is the inner conflict the pred feels in such a situation. If the prey is someone they cared about, it can also be a very painful and poignant moment... Which is not nice for any of the characters involved, but can be enjoyable for the right audience. :oops: It also touches on some of the same emotional dynamics that I think play a part in lots of other forms of vore -- playing around with questions of control (both over others and over oneself / one's instincts), the conflict between seeing someone as a person vs. your body / your instincts seeing them as just a meal, fear of death, coping with loss, and so on. I think for those who like touchy-feely vore, especially, preds who don't quite want to be preds can be a gold mine for interesting stories and scenarios. :P
illirium
Somewhat familiar

Postby RealZikik » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:12 pm

I've always liked the idea of willing prey but I've noticed how a lot more people into vore seem to prefer unwilling. That's part of why I started making content of my own.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Ghrelin » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:26 pm

my usual preference is willing pred/unwilling prey, but not always. it depends more on the scenario and my mood at the time, though, not so much on the pred/prey themselves. my preferences for those don't change much regardless of who's willing or not.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Garwood » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:15 pm

Usually prefer willing pred and un willing prey for the sake of eroticism, crying/fearful prey is best prey. Although Un willing pred and willing prey can be very funny, both unwilling is more funny than sexy unless its done really well. Both willing, is very nice too, almost feels romantic instead of sadistic. Context of situation is important not just what the willingness of either party.
Garwood
Been posting for a bit

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:27 pm

I've had this happen in a couple of my stories, one which I've posted in my gallery here: "Duel of Drakes". (Insert blatant plug to check out the link in my signature below.) There, a dragon affected by feeblemind and suggestion spells snapped up the protagonist who had just saved his life, then recovered his mind shortly after. He was acutely embarrassed to have gulped down his savior, but Āenian dragons can't regurgitate because of the way their breath weapons work, except perhaps for some of the ones that spray acid. (He doesn't.)
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:27 pm

I get everyone's fetishes are different but for me personally I find that willing prey totally defeats the point of vore. The whole point to me is that the prey is being eaten against their will purely for the pleasure of the pred.
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby SREDISKRAD » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:55 pm

Both willing, it's much more cuddly if they both agree to what's going to happen, then we can change the chase to some lovely cuddles and pawplay, or maybe some sexy teasing or a bj XD Either way, unwilling prey kills it for me, and unwilling pred? That's just evil XD
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby dragonjerky » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:08 am

I do think it is situational but, as a general rule of thumb, I prefer scenarios in the reluctant to willing spectrum. The prey doesn't really want get eaten, but is willing to let a creature eat her out of a sense of obligation or for a greater good. I mean, you do want that bountiful harvest or the dragon's protection for your people, right? You can't expect a dragon to make the land fertile or fight off your enemies on an empty stomach!

That said, I can enjoy unwilling situations when the scenario doesn't make sense for the prey to want to be eaten. Such as in horror scenarios, where the prey is attempting to escape the creature. Though, I do prefer that situation more when the prey accepts her fate after being caught and devoured.

I don't really think about the willingness of the pred, since I usually see them as hungry monsters that consider humans to be... delicious.
Last edited by dragonjerky on Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my gallery!*
*Warning: Check gallery description so you don't view content you don't like!
dragonjerky
Somewhat familiar

Postby Akendolfr » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:38 am

I'd go with willing prey. I like to sexually entice and tease my prey. For me it makes them much more compliant and better at their job as prey .3.
Check out my lovely big gay derg at: https://aryion.com/g4/view/659441
Akendolfr
Somewhat familiar

Postby xmarkx » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:56 pm

I like it when the pred is willing and the prey can be anything.
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby yourprey » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:08 am

I've ended up trying a few times to play out an rp with unwilling prey and some are slightly willing and that is fine with me, but when someone even if I know its supposed to be played out that they're unwilling, for some reason it just makes me uncomfortable. Guess I'm not as much of a dominant pred, and like the idea of cutesy both knowing and wanting it to happen, though I can see how unwilling can be preferred
To eat, or not to eat? Eat!
yourprey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Soundwave » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:16 am

Unwilling prey. it seems that some preds enjoy the thrill of the hunt itself.
People have the right to be stupid at times, problem is, that some are seriously abusing the damn privilege.
Soundwave
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scrumptious » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:56 am

I'm going to opt for willing/willing, since that most closely resembles where I am.

The qualification is that in my fantasies the prey is not eager to die, but just so in awe of the predator that he will make the sacrifice. He also realizes that if she is going to force her will upon him, the process is only going to be that much worse - at least in terms of the optics. (Who knows if fatal 'soft' vore is actually less painful than chewing hard vore, but chewing hard vore definitely looks more gruesome.)

I would also say that in my fantasies the pred is also not exceptionally rapacious/ravenous. She likes the idea of having the prey inside her, and is willing to take her time to have both parties enjoy the taking of him into her mouth, swallowing him down, and then having him languish in her stomach while he softly expires.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lyanna » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:50 am

I exclusively do willing pred, unwilling prey. No fun, otherwise.
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CVprey » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:50 pm

This one is always a toughie really, while I hate sounding pretentious or otherwise stubborn, i dislike unwilling anything with a passion. I get semi-willing mostly, but if the character doesnt 'enjoy' it, how am i supposed to enjoy it? I suppose it also ties in with past events as well. Any ways, casual willing for both parties is my favorite way to go.
CVprey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zpothu » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:30 am

I’m a willing predator of unwilling prey. I'm not in it to please others. A predator that needs to please his prey in order to be happy is not self-empowered. It’s kind of arrogant anyway that a predator would see himself as a source of pleasure for others. As long as the predator is in it for himself alone, he’ll be in touch with the authentic nature of his own self-love without having to go through the dependency of another to get it.
If I ever saw a therapist, he’d leave the room saying: “That guy’s creepier than three Draculas, two Count Choculas, and an Alucard.”
Zpothu
New to the forum

Postby coop500 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:03 am

Zpothu wrote:I’m a willing predator of unwilling prey. I'm not in it to please others. A predator that needs to please his prey in order to be happy is not self-empowered. It’s kind of arrogant anyway that a predator would see himself as a source of pleasure for others. As long as the predator is in it for himself alone, he’ll be in touch with the authentic nature of his own self-love without having to go through the dependency of another to get it.

Or... ya know... preferences... strange concept, I know.
Or even something else, the predator merely just doesn't enjoy causing suffering to others. Either way I think everyone should stick to saying what they like instead of bashing/making assumptions on what they don't like.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Sitharc » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:23 pm

I prefer prey to be very much unwilling, and even in few cases where they might be willing at first, it'd quickly change once it's about to happen and especially once the stomach starts digesting them alive and painfully.

Preds can be unwilling too depending on the scenario as that can make for interesting scenes and reactions, but most of the time I prefer a predator to be willing the whole way through the process.

However, I'd like to sometimes see the pred eventually come to truth of the extent of their actions and feel accordingly. Be it guilt, remorse, slowly going bonkers, getting depressed, or even just seeing them having to continue feigning worry and concern to the prey to others that know and miss them. Imagine a pred having to realize the effects their murdering of so and so inside of their gut is causing. What future moments in their lives and/or others lives were robbed from them and the rest that cared about them?
Sitharc
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion