Vore RPG paper ( Like Dungeon & Dragon ) on Roll 20 FR/EN

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore RPG paper ( Like Dungeon & Dragon ) on Roll 20 FR/EN

Postby Dreamstars » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:20 am

English version
---
EDIT 2 : Hi guys! So i finish the world for this game :-D ( map will coming soon ), the only thing i need to do before start playing is making the roll 20 game ( map, world, token etc ) And finich the scenario, here the back story of the world. so :

long ago, the four kingdoms live in peace, all kingdoms was populate by many races. But one day. One of a forgotten temple of Arista the goddess of vore have been found. In the temple, a powerful artefact have been found, so powerful, that all the kingdoms starting a war between them for having it.
During the wars, the artefact have been lost. The kingdoms stop the wars, but they still enemy, thinking about the possibility that the other kingdoms have hidden it.

Your story starts one hundred year later... in the age of predator.

You have been hired you, and in a pure random, your old friends.

---------------

So I want you to think and create your characters, we'll do character pages later with my help. Preferably, I would like your characters to be old friends, but that's your choice.

Also, if you want the rules, is in the the player handbook page 5-7. Link ( for the player handbook ) : http://www.elterritorio.org/resources/PH.pdf

PS : Think to read the conversation for important thing i can say and have forgotten to add here.
-------------

Hello everyone! I'm new on Eka and I was curious if he had any interested to play a game like Dungeon and Dragon but with rules for vore and sex. we are going to use Roll 20 to play, no vocal, only text and images.
Your character can be anything (as long as it remains playable and fair).
I will do a world for this game if I see some interested. ( look up, it's already done )
And for finish, I'm ok with a lot of things, but I will not accept the
Scat, and gore for/stuff.
So if you're interested, just say it.

Edit 2 : the game is D&D 5e, so here the player handbook ( you can just read all the introduction page 5-7 ) : http://www.elterritorio.org/resources/PH.pdf

PS: I'm french so if some french want to play that would be better for me xD,
Edit, PSS : I'm not very good with English, sorry if I have made some mistakes.

---
version Française
---
Bonjour tout le monde! Je suis nouveau sur Eka et j'étais curieux de savoir s'il avait des intéressés à jouer à un jeu semblable à Donjon & Dragon sur le thème du vore et du sexe. Nous jouions avec Roll 20, un logiciel fait pour ce genre de jeux. Pas de vocal, juste du texte et des images.

Votre personnage peut être n'importe quoi ( tant qu'il reste jouable et fair ).

J'accepte beaucoup de choses mais je n'ai pas le scat et les choses gores ( donc incluant le gore vore dsl )

Donc si vous êtes intéressé, dite le, ça me ferait plaisir.

PS : si vous venez juste de lire tout ce texte, je vous invite à venir ^^.
Last edited by Dreamstars on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamstars
New to the forum

Re: Vore RPG paper ( Like Dungeon & Dragon ) on Roll 20 FR/E

Postby Yumkim » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:43 am

I never played DnD, but I both have roll20 and can roleplay.
Yumkim
New to the forum

Postby Capreolus » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:08 am

Je suis desolé, mais mon français est trés rouillé.
I`m a D&D player (played 3.5, 4, 5 and cthulhu and cyberpunk conversion of the WOC d20 system) and I’m interested in your proposal.
Capreolus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dreamstars » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:49 am

Happy to see peoples :-D, I will give you more information about everything tomorrow, and guys, if you can tell me what type of vore you like, that can be useful. ^^
Dreamstars
New to the forum

Postby Yumkim » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:02 am

I like soft oral vore and big bellies with a mix of weight gain. I prefer female partners. Anyway, I'm still trying to figure out how roll20 works in general, so hopefully, that would not be a problem if you wanted to teach me how to use roll20 to its fullest abilities.
Yumkim
New to the forum

Postby Dreamstars » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:20 am

I'm a beginner too, so i can't help you sorry ^^;
Dreamstars
New to the forum

Postby GoastToast » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 am

I might be interested; I have some experience with Roll20 and various tabletop RPGs. Plus, I speak a little bit of French, although not particularily well.
GoastToast
New to the forum

Postby Unicornwill » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:50 pm

I would love to join!
Unicornwill
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dreamstars » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:14 pm

I think we have enough player now ^^, so now, for the four of you, you have a mission. I want you to create and describe your character, is personality trait, physique, clothing etc... ( get a image would be perfect )

Another thing, I have already said it, but I need to know what type of vore you like, so I can make something with. :-D
Dreamstars
New to the forum

Postby LightningLord2 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:20 pm

Care to outline the game a bit more?

-What edition are you planning on using? 3.5, 5e and Pathfinder are the most likely candidates, since I assume you'd probably prefer adding vore rules to a pre-existing ruleset than make one from scratch.
-Can you tell if there's any more to be had other than vore? What genre are you thinking? What kind of characters do you want from the players (like good or evil, for or against a certain faction, background with a specific event etc.)
-Are you familiar with D&D and co? Have you played sessions as a DM before? Or are you still learning the ropes?
-What times do you think of about running the sessions?
LightningLord2
???

Postby Dreamstars » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:06 pm

LightningLord2 wrote:Care to outline the game a bit more?

-What edition are you planning on using? 3.5, 5e and Pathfinder are the most likely candidates, since I assume you'd probably prefer adding vore rules to a pre-existing ruleset than make one from scratch.
-Can you tell if there's any more to be had other than vore? What genre are you thinking? What kind of characters do you want from the players (like good or evil, for or against a certain faction, background with a specific event etc.)
-Are you familiar with D&D and co? Have you played sessions as a DM before? Or are you still learning the ropes?
-What times do you think of about running the sessions?

Sorry for the lack of information,i finish the world and I give you all the necessary information.

-Probably D&D 5e, because i play with so I know the rules.

-if the players want to go in an inn. catch a girl, fuck it, and eat it, They can. they can make a predator with no mercy if want to, i just need for the players' characters to be *friend* and have a reason to go for adventure.

-I'm a DM with a group of four players since two years, and a player in two others game. But i have still some experience to gain.

EDIT : Forgot the time, i will see with everyone what is the best moment for that. Probably evening.

Sorry agains for the lack of information.
Dreamstars
New to the forum

Postby zelphi » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:37 am

I'm interested i know 3rd edition, and a few other TTRPG's even dabbled in a bit of pathfinder i don't think i tried a 5th edition though
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby Dreamstars » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:28 am

Hi guys! So i finish the world for this game :-D ( map will coming soon ), the only thing i need to do before start playing is making the roll 20 game ( map, world, token etc ) And finich the scenario, here the back story of the world. so :

long ago, the four kingdoms live in peace, all kingdoms was populate by many races. But one day. One of a forgotten temple of Arista the goddess of vore have been found. In the temple, a powerful artefact have been found, so powerful, that all the kingdoms starting a war between them for having it.
During the wars, the artefact have been lost. The kingdoms stop the wars, but they still enemy, thinking about the possibility that the other kingdoms have hidden it.

Your story starts one hundred year later... in the age of predator.

You have been hired you, and in a pure random, your old friends.

---------------

So I want you to think and create your characters, we'll do character pages later with my help. Preferably, I would like your characters to be old friends, but that's your choice.

Also, if you want the rules, is in the the player handbook page 5-7. Link ( for the player handbook ) : http://www.elterritorio.org/resources/PH.pdf

Ps : i will add that to the mains post.
Dreamstars
New to the forum

Postby Creaturedude » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:44 pm

This sounds very interesting, though I'm a bit late to the party... (no pun intended). Is this still a thing?
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dreamstars » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:25 pm

I think is dead because nobody's give me a answer for the characters.

But i won't drop that easily! I have make a discord for the D&D vore : https://discord.gg/R97TVU4

So if you want to play to D&D 5e vore, join the server. :-D
Dreamstars
New to the forum

Postby Ksalom » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:18 pm

Hi i was thinking about doing a vore based dnd game and when looking around i found this, if this is still a thing i am interested if there is a spot open or if a new campaign starts.
I have limited experience with Roll20 but quite a bit with dnd 5e and 3e
Ksalom
Been posting for a bit

Postby 33defence » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:59 pm

How would a vore D&D game work? I have played pathfinder and 5e, but I am not sure how we would play off a vore D&D game.
33defence
Been posting for a bit

Postby silkmoon » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:35 pm

a vore dnd game would be fun hehe we have to make some ajust ments but ya that be super fun
silkmoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby silkmoon » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:38 pm

if ther games going i like to join
silkmoon
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game