The Job Interview ~Story by Nox

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

The Dance of Hunger

Postby NyxAndNox » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:51 pm

The Dance of Hunger
By Nox - Read on Tumblr
When I saw something titled “The Dance of Hunger” I knew I just had to see it.
The club had plenty of other attractions and shows, but there was something about “The Dance of Hunger” that got my heart pounding.
There were only a few performances of the dance per day, and my heart sank when I saw that it was listed as an audience of one, there would be no way I could afford something that exclusive. The cost wasn’t listed, only a phone number that I could call to make a booking. I stared at the number for a solid minute as my heart continued to pound away. I had to at least ask how much it cost.
As the phone rang, I tried to take some deep breaths to calm myself down, but when I heard the voice of a woman on the other end of the line, my heart just pounded all the more.
“Interested in seeing my Dance of Hunger?” she asked.
“Ye-yes!” I stammered, a little taken aback that I was apparently on the phone with the dancer herself.
“Hm, okay. I’ll see you tonight.” she said.
“Tonight!? At what time?” was all I could think to ask, but my brain was on autopilot.
“There’s only one evening show; Dinner Hour. Check the site.” she instructed.
“But wait, how much does it cost?” I inquired, finally remembering my initial question, but the line had already gone dead. I tried calling back, but she didn’t pick up.
I didn’t do much that afternoon aside from stare at the clock. At some point I remember eating something, but this Dance was all I could think about. I walked to the club in a daze and found myself there early. I made another lap around the block before returning on time. My hand shook as I went to open the door.
It was dim inside the club, aside from a few spotlights fixated on dancers. My gaze passed over the under-clothed women before noticing that one of them was walking towards me. Between spotlights, I could only make her out in silhouette, but I could already tell her beauty from her shapely outline.
“Glad to see you could make it!” she said. “Did you eat before you arrived?”
“I- yeah, had an early dinner. Um, how about you?” was all I could think to reply to this unusual request.
“Not yet, wouldn’t be much of a Dance of Hunger if I had.” she said with a smile. And what a smile it was; her whole face lit up as her eyes rested on me. I could have sworn she looked me up and down, but it was hard to tell in the dim lighting. Without another word she led me to a room in the back of the club. Despite the multitude of under-dressed women about me, my eyes remained fixed on her. I felt as though I would follow her to the ends of the earth if that was where she led me.
There was a stage in the room, but surprisingly no chair. As she went to shut the door, I asked; “Wait, shouldn’t I grab something to sit on?”
She turned away from the door, looked me straight in the eye and said “You won’t mind standing”. Her voice carried the offhand remark as a command, and I heard it loud and clear. I simply nodded, and another smile broke over her face. As she stepped past me and up onto the stage, the spotlight gave me my first good look at her. A tattoo of a snake coiled itself around her curvaceous form; winding around each of her bountiful breasts. The snake’s head was just over her belly; an impressive rendition of an open maw.
Before I could finish admiring the detail of the tattoo, the Dance of Hunger began. Music began to play that matched the rhythm of my heartbeat, which I could feel resonating through my body. She drew one hand along her belly, dipping low to suggestively stroke herself while gyrating her hips forward while the other hand caressed her lips before moving down and tracing her throat. Her hand went past her throat and began tracing the tattoos which coiled around her breasts. She turned away from me and I could see her other hand tracing up from the snake’s tail which terminated just above her backside. As her hands traced the tattoo, the light above her began to rhythmically pulse along with the music and it made the pattern on her skin come alive. Her movements were slow and deliberate, and as she turned back around to face me, she extended an open hand in my direction. I followed her hand as it wound its way towards me, first with my eyes, then turning my whole head to follow its undulating path. Her hand stopped before my face, her fingers slowly clenching into a delicate but strong fist. As she pulled her empty hand back towards her, I found myself going along with it, almost tripping as my feet found the stage.
Where at first she was slow, now she became quick, and the music picked up to match her frenetic pace. She became a whirlwind of movement around me, placing her feet with practiced grace between my own, and even as her arms and upper body wove around me, I could never feel her touch. I stood still. I would only move if she wanted me to move and right now, that was not her desire. All at once her arms wrapped gently around my sides, I could feel her strength and knew that I couldn’t pull away if I wanted to, but I didn’t. She wanted me to look, so that was what I did. She fixed me with a stare, all at once returning to a slow undulating dance while all the while her eyes bore into me. After a time, all I could see was her face, everything else became a blur. I felt her arms coil around me and hold me tight against her chest, but I held her gaze; I feared what she might do if I broke it. She pulled me in close so that I could hear her breathing softly into my ear. The pace of my breathing finally slowed to match her, and with every exhale I could feel her arms tighten. My whole body felt constricted, and yet as the tightening continued I never felt discomfort. Between breaths one of her powerful arms swept me my off my feet, cradling me against her belly, as her other hand shoved my head deep between her breasts. I could hear the beating of her heart, though it was nothing compared to the pounding in my own chest. Every instinct I had screamed that something was wrong; that I should get away from her, but I ignored them; it was not what she wanted. She wanted me here; clutched against her chest, and however tightly she held me; all I could wish was for her to hold me tighter. After what felt like an eternity, the music subsided. The only thing I could hear was the pounding of my own heart, and her heart beat, louder now that it had ever been. I felt as though she was waiting, and although I couldn’t move any of my limbs, I could feel her grip on my head had relaxed, and so I looked up, pulling my head from between her breasts.
As I did so, her face filled my vision. Under her intense gaze, I suddenly realized that I was naked, and that she now held me cupped in the palms of her hands. Her dark eyes gazed down at me, and I could see her tongue creep out from between her lips. Her lips slowly parted, and I could feel myself being lifted up towards them. I could do nothing to break my gaze with her, and as her lips drew closer, I thought she meant to kiss me, but as I rose towards her face her lips continued to part. I could feel my legs being brought up beneath me. Her gaze kept me paralyzed as I felt her warm, wet tongue reach out and catch my feet, drawing my legs up into her mouth. Her lips closed around my middle, and I began to feel a suction pulling me towards her. As my torso slid past her lips, my gaze finally broke from hers, but I was already under her spell. I didn’t even struggle as I felt her lips close over my head, plunging my into darkness. I felt her tongue caress my body as she savored me. Just as I began to think she would keep me there forever, she suddenly threw her head back and sent me down her throat. I didn’t struggle as I felt myself sliding down into her belly, I knew why I was here; to satiate her Hunger.

Nox: My first ever piece on Vore, and actually my first bit of erotic literature! I’d love any feedback about the pacing or level of detail I go into. For anyone who is curious, this was inspired by Kaa’s “dance of hunger” from The Jungle Book. It’s a pretty intense couple pages, but if you’re not intent on reading it, I’ll spoil the best line:
Spoiler: show
Spoken by Bagheera having just been hypnotized by Kaa and broken free of the spell by Mowgli:
“In a little time, had I stayed, I should have walked down his throat.”

For more literature and images by myself and Nyx, please check out our Tumblr via the link in our signature
Our Gallery: NyxAndNox
Writing and illustrations by Nyx and Nox featuring Unbirth, Vore, and more!
Our Tumblr: delve-into-her.tumblr.com
Now accepting commissions!
NyxAndNox
New to the forum

Re: The Dance of Hunger

Postby chickenalfreido » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:32 pm

Gotta say, your story is pretty good. Its very entrancing.
chickenalfreido
New to the forum

Hers at Last ~Story by Nyx

Postby NyxAndNox » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:03 am

Hers at last
By Nyx
“I need you inside of me,” she murmurs, her breath hitching as his fingers push in and out of her in a frenzied rhythm. With his face buried between her heaving breasts, he continues, seemingly oblivious to her words. She grasps his wrist, guiding his touch further.
Reluctantly, he abandons her breasts, trailing kisses down her stomach as he slowly moves downwards. With a smile, he looks up at her before sinking a third finger into her, then a fourth.
She gasps as he pushes the entirety of his hand through the soft pink folds and into the core of her. She feels her inner muscles contracting, trying to draw him further in. She moans as his arm is pulled into her, up to the elbow.
He looks up at her nervously; she can see the uncertainty in his eyes, bordering on fear. He tries to withdraw his arm but it remains firmly inside of her, wrapped in the tight, wet heat of her body. Bracing himself with his other arm against his inner thigh for leverage, he tries again to free himself, but his other arm slips into her all to easily.
Through eyes half-lidded with lust, she watches his struggles. With a soft sigh of pleasure she rolls her hips, drawing him deeper, his arms almost entirely engulfed in her now.
His heart beats wildly as he gazes at the warm flesh waiting to consume him, mere inches from his face, pulling him inexorably closer.
“More,” she whispers, more a command than a request now. With another, more forceful roll of her hips, his head plunges into her. She cries out in her pleasure, her muscles pulse hungrily, pulling more and more of him into her.
She bucks her hips more intensely, rhythmically, driven by an insatiable desire. It’s wondrous, feeling each inch of her lover as he is drawn into her, his shoulders now lost to her depths, then his chest. She feels him struggling, trying to flail his arms, though the movements are little more than wriggling, his movement so heavily restricted by the warm body enveloping him. Every movement heightens her pleasure, she moves wildly, her inner muscles grasping at him desperately, gripping him tighter and drawing him deeper and deeper, his waist disappearing, now his legs, and finally, his feet are lost within her.
She bites her lip to keep from crying out at the intensity, the fullness and pleasure of having him trapped so fully inside of her.

====================================================================================================================

Nyx: This is a first attempt at transcribing my fantasies so please forgive me, it may take some time before I can get the pacing, descriptions, and overall quality up to the standards it should be. Thanks for your patience, if you’ve read this far! I cut this one a bit short, but if anyone wants me to continue, I’d be more than happy to oblige.

Thanks for reading! For more short stories by us, check out the following:

Last edited by NyxAndNox on Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NyxAndNox
New to the forum

Re: Hers at last - Short UB story

Postby Groblek » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:20 am

Ooh, nice! Please do continue!

As for this being a first attempt, it’s definitely a good one. I’ve also been enjoying the short captioned illustrations you’ve been posting in the UB drawing thread. Welcome to the Portal, and I look forward to seeing more from you!
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dreamweevil » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:44 pm

I agree. Your descriptions are very eloquent and it makes for a very nice read. Please keep it up!

dw
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby ShadesofBlack » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:08 am

Oh my. This... this is lovely. Kind of generic, in that there were no qualifiers or many descriptors except for the character's pronouns. But so good!

It makes me ache to be the predator in the story. Even though I might maybe offer a little more seduction or reassurance. The text feels like the wanton raw desire it describes, and I can imagine her as a truly cold predator simply sating herself, or as a usually very warm person who is just caught up in the heat and hunger of the moment. The latter is more my personal preference at the moment, but I like how even that is open to whatever the reader wants to picture.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Her Counting Game ~Story by Nox

Postby NyxAndNox » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:26 pm

Her Counting Game
By Nox
As he walked down the hallway he could hear a woman’s voice, rhythmically repeating one phrase over and over again; “Twenty Seven”. Curious as the the meaning and source, he followed the sound of her voice to a room, finding the woman lying face-up on her bed with her legs propped up. Her eyes were shut in concentration as the phrase played across her delicate lips. She didn’t stir from her concentration as he approached her; even as he drew close enough to see sweat beading on her brow, framed by her long, dark hair. One of her hands gripped the sheets of her bed tightly while the other slowly traced over her abdomen. He noticed that the loose fitting, silken robe she was wearing had an opening where it was tent-poled by her upright legs; a narrow slit lit by light from the window.
He looked up at her face again to ensure she hadn’t noticed him, but she seemed far too focused on her repetition. Taking extreme pains not to make any noise, he padded over to the foot of the bed and looked upon her. The light illuminated a captivating feminine form. Her smooth and slender legs were parted just enough that he could see between them; the light piercing her sex. His gaze followed the shaft of light into her core, which glinted off beads of moisture running deep into her body. The glints of light became smaller as his eyes followed them into her until they were swallowed by the darkness around them. He blinked and realized that in looking into the girl, he had brought his head low, one hand resting on the foot of her bed. Fear gripped his heart as he slowly lifted his head, expecting to see her glaring down at him. But still her eyes remained shut, continuing to repeat the number in an unbroken trance.
His eyes fell low once again, and he ever-so-carefully placed his other hand on the bed to steady his gaze. The bed supported his weight, enabling him to incline his head further forward. Her sex seemed to have him in a trance of his own as he followed the light into her depths. He slowly shifted his weight back and forth, bring him closer to her parted legs. He didn’t even notice when the hem of her silken robe brushed against his face. He at last got some sense of how close he had drawn to her when at last his body blocked out the last of the light. Now, his gaze revealed within her a nearly complete darkness, but he was enticed by that darkness all the same. It was a welcoming darkness; one which filled his vision as all else was blotted out.
The woman’s rhythmic chanting became all he could hear, louder even than the sound of his own breath or the pounding of his heart. As he continued to draw closer, a thought flared up in the back of his mind. It was this persistently nagging thought that: surely he ought to have brushed against her skin by now. He paused his advance and looked up to see no light, not even a faint light passing through silk. He looked to either side and then finally turned around completely and saw but a single point of light, slowly drawing to a close like an aperture. At once he felt a tightness all around him, he threw his hand toward the light but it was distant and fading. The constriction grew until he could no longer move, his hand desperately grasping at the light just as it drew to a close. Plunged into darkness, he could hear only one thing; the sound which had been so consistent and unchanging to this point now had a different rhythm. His ears were plastered shut against his head but he could feel the vibrations of the sound now repeating “Twenty Eight”.

=============================================================================================================================

Nox: I got the framework for this short story from a very innocent source; a French Schtroumpf (English: Smurfs) comic that I read when I was young. As always, I’d love feedback about the pacing or level of detail I go into.
Last edited by NyxAndNox on Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NyxAndNox
New to the forum

Re: Hers at Last ~Story by Nyx

Postby NyxAndNox » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:31 pm

Nyx: Thanks so much for your kind words and honest feedback! I'll do my best to improve. Nox and I will continue posting new stories (and illustrations) as quickly as we can! Thank you so much for reading and responding!
NyxAndNox
New to the forum

Re: Her Counting Game ~Story by Nox

Postby JustSomePrey » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:14 am

So she has twenty eight residents in her womb. Hmm, can I be twenty nine?
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby Groblek » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:44 am

Ooh, very nice! I like the touch of surreality involved with the victim’s semi-trance, and the way the woman pretends not to notice what’s going on until she’s got him fully captured. I think the level of detail and pacing are good here, the only minor technical suggestion I have is that I think it could benefit from the addition of a few paragraph breaks.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:23 pm

I think it is very well done, the only thing I can think of as a possible detraction was it could use 1 or 2 paragraph breaks as Groblek mentioned. Great work!
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Hers at Last ~Story by Nyx

Postby mouseyman » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:12 pm

love it love it love it! But I think you know that xD just thought I'd tell you again here <3
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby dreamweevil » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:34 am

As usual, I agree with Groblek. The idea that you imply the unbirthing and only describe it in the most ethereal sense is clever and effective, and really makes this a fun, simple story with a point. For that reason the level of detail is perfect and it just needs a few minor formatting corrections. One line that was a speed bump for me because it failed to change voice where it needed to, and misused the punctuation.

As he continued to draw closer, a thought flared up in the back of his mind. It was this persistently nagging thought that; “surely he ought to have brushed against her soft skin by now”.

I'd have written that more like this:

As he continued to draw closer, a thought nagged at him: Surely I ought to have brushed against her skin by now.

I dropped "soft" from that description because something about the guy describing her that way makes him sound like a creep and I don't think that's the angle you were taking.

Great work!

dw
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby NyxAndNox » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:15 pm

dreamweevil wrote:As usual, I agree with Groblek. The idea that you imply the unbirthing and only describe it in the most ethereal sense is clever and effective, and really makes this a fun, simple story with a point. For that reason the level of detail is perfect and it just needs a few minor formatting corrections. One line that was a speed bump for me because it failed to change voice where it needed to, and misused the punctuation.

As he continued to draw closer, a thought flared up in the back of his mind. It was this persistently nagging thought that; “surely he ought to have brushed against her soft skin by now”.

I'd have written that more like this:

As he continued to draw closer, a thought nagged at him: Surely I ought to have brushed against her skin by now.

I dropped "soft" from that description because something about the guy describing her that way makes him sound like a creep and I don't think that's the angle you were taking.

Great work!

dw

Nox: Thanks for the feedback and encouragement, everyone! I've modified the original post to contain a few line breaks, as per the majority of suggestions. I compose these stories in a sort of stream-of-consciousness on my phone, so sometimes it's difficult to tell where I should insert a line-break until after the whole thing is done. Also, special thanks to dreamweevil for the suggestion and catching the miss-use of punctuation. I agree that it reads better that way and made the correction!
Hopefully the story will be all the easier to enjoy for anyone else who reads it in future, and I'll try my best to keep everyone's feedback in mind as I write more!
NyxAndNox
New to the forum

Imprisoned ~Story by Nox

Postby NyxAndNox » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:44 pm

Imprisoned
By Nox

He struggled against his chains as he was brought before the massive door to her cell. The giantess was a prisoner, just like the rest of them, although her colossal cell occupied several floors of the jail. He knew that if they were stopping in front of her door, it could only mean that the day of his execution had finally come.

One of the guards stepped forward, a slender female elf who carried the set of keys to his shackles. She stepped past him and approached a human-sized door inset into the middle of the larger one. His eyes followed the ring of keys at her waist as she unlatched a series of bolts on the small door, but it was just out of his reach. When she undid the final latch, she pulled the door open taking care to remain shielded by it. All at once, the guards to either side of him dove backwards as a hand that barely fit through the door reached out and took hold of him. With a tight hold on him, the hand retreated back through the door and brought him face to face with the giantess.

Her face curled in frustration. “Ugh, just one? Those guards are getting too good at dodging out of the way.”

Once the door slammed shut, she relaxed her grip and set him down, then set about picking at his chains with her fingers. Despite the fact that each hand was almost large enough to close around his torso, she was surprisingly dexterous. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness of the cell, he immediately noticed her state of undress. From the way she was crouched with her legs spread, he was afforded a marvelous view of her womanhood. It was almost enough to distract him from the peril of his situation.

As the last of his shackles fell to the ground, he did her the courtesy of looking up at her face as he said “Thanks, those things were awfully tight… hey! What are you…?”

“What does it look like I’m doing?” she asked, stripping him of his garb. “Those chains won’t be the only tight spot you find yourself in tonight.” she said to herself with a smile.

A chill ran down his spine as he saw that smile and more importantly how large the mouth was that made it. “At least kill me before you eat me!” He demanded.

“Eat you?” She said with a quizzical expression on her face. “Is that what you think is going to happen?” she asked as she removed that last of his clothing.

It was his turn to be confused now. “I was brought here to be executed, was I not?” He finally asked.

“Sure; that’s why that brought you to me” she said “But I’m not going to eat you; that’d be such a waste.”

He wasn’t exactly reassured by the way the conversation is going. “Then what am I here for?”

She grasped him from behind as she lay down in her cell, holding him close to her face as she fixed him with a bemused expression. “I saw you staring at me while I undid your chains. How would you like a closer look?”

As soon as she said it, his manhood betrayed his emotions, and she laughed aloud “Ha hah! That’s a yes if ever I’ve seen one”.

Her hand carried him to her chest where she released him. He saw her hands grab hold of her ample breasts and then squeeze them together, sandwiching him in the middle. Once she had him secured upon her chest, she looked down at him and said “You’re going to have to earn that closer look.” From where she had him pinned, he could barely reach out his hands to grasp her nipples, and despite how small his hands were, he did his best to “earn it”. He alternated between stroking her nipples with cupping both arms around a single breast and squeezing it with all his might, then tracing his hands around the skin, slowly circling towards each nipple, one at a time.

She eventually relaxed her grip and allowed him to go lower on her body, although she crossed her legs. He did his best atop her body; alternating between stimulating her breasts and her lower abdomen. When her eyes shut and he heard a sigh of pleasure escape her lips, he dared to venture further. While her legs were still crossed, he knelt down and began to push an arm into the crevice between her legs. He managed to worm his entire arm into the gap; his face resting against her skin as his legs trailed up her torso. Her legs pinched his arm tightly, and it took all his strength to move it up and down until finally he felt a warm moisture begin to coat his hand. With increasing ease, first from the lubrication and then as her legs relaxed he worked his arm back and forth with increasing speed. Her abdomen rose and fell quickly as her breath became shorter, jostling him as he worked.

Finally, her legs relaxed completely and he went to crawl off of her torso. Yet as he placed his hand against the inside of her leg for support, he felt that it was slick with desire and he fell nearly face first between her legs. Despite how much he had wanted the giantess to spread her legs, he found himself thankful that they weren’t yet spread any further, or else he wound have landed face first on the stone floor of her cell. Instead, he slowly slipped between her legs until he was able to reach down and guide his descent to the floor.

Once he had collected himself, he turned to look at the result of his labor and his vision was filled by her dripping sex. Despite how hard he had worked to bring himself to this moment, he was apprehensive at first, unsure of how he could enjoy such a large prize. The hesitation proved too long for the giantess’s patience as he found himself once again grasped from behind, now with his head pinched between her finger and thumb.

“I promised you a closer look” she said bringing his face up against the moist folds of her skin “you’d find it difficult to get a closer look than this” she said pressing his face up against her eager flesh.

He struggled in her grasp, trying to rear his head free of her grasp. For a moment he thought she was relenting, then he felt her other hand grasp his torso and drive his face deeper between the folds of her skin. He gasped as her desire coated his face, but he couldn’t rub his face since her hands kept his arms pinned at his sides. Finally she released the hand that held his head and upper torso, but it mattered little since his head was still stuck inside her sex. With his arms free, he tried to find some way of pulling himself free of her body, but this simply amused her. “So, I wasn’t entirely telling the truth when I said I wasn’t going to eat you. But then again, I don’t think I could have gotten all that foreplay out of you if I’d told you that you’d simply be devoured by a different pair of lips.”

It was a disturbing sensation to feel her speak neck-deep inside of her; the sound was muffled, and yet he could feel it coming from within her. She spoke again “You can feel it, can’t you? My voice, calling to you from inside.” She paused and took a deep breath, her hand clenching his body tightly. “Calling you inside” she said as she exhaled pressing his shoulders against her flesh. He braced himself and struggled all the harder, knowing that if his shoulders passed into her body there would be nothing to stop her. But the time where he could have escaped her had long since passed. She spread her legs wide apart, arched her back, and used both of her hands to drive him deeper, and finally her flesh yielded, and all at once he was driven into her body up to where her hands had grasped his torso.

Keeping one hand on him she used the other to brace herself as she lay back down and let out a sigh of satisfaction.

“Oh, you feel magnificent in there. So many of these inmates are so scrawny by the time they bring them to me, it’s been a while since I’ve felt anyone like this. Sorry to say, but I’m going to drag this out as long as I can stand it.” The sound of her voice reverberated around his head and filled him with panic, but there was little he could do about it; her vaginal muscles kept his arms clamped firmly against his sides. He felt her readjust her grip, now clinging to him by his legs, then she felt him begin to tug him back out. Hope against hope, his mind let him think that she was saving him for another day, yet his elbows were scarcely free of her before he was driven back inside her body.

She ceaselessly repeated the motion of pulling him out, only to thrust him back in. Before long, he felt her inner muscles loosen and had a brief reprieve from the crushing sensation, only for her to readjust her grip to lower down his legs, and resume the motion, now driving him even deeper. He could feel her hips bucking with each thrust and wondered how much longer she could keep this up. He had assumed the anatomy of a giantess was like that of a human woman scaled up, but if that were true there ought to be no way she could “devour” him, as she had put it. And yet, with each readjustment of her grip, his faith in his assumption evaporated.

Her fingers now had him by the feet and he felt the pace of each thrust becoming more and more frenzied. Nearly his entire length was passing in and out of her body, but the thrusts found him inside her for longer and longer until he felt what could only have been her orgasm. Her fingers now furiously pressed at his feet to drive him as deep into her as she could muster. He tried to kick his legs out of the way but with the combined effort of both hands she succeeded in completely enveloping him. He felt her lips seal shut around his feet, and in the throes of her pleasure her vaginal muscles continued to greedily pull him further, until he was buried deep within her body.

======================================================================================================================================================

Nox: I spent 2.5 hours writing this story, and I've got some ideas for other stories set within this scenario. Let me know if you’d like to see more of the imprisoned Giantess! Any and all other feedback is welcome as always.

NyxAndNox
New to the forum

The Job Interview ~Story by Nox

Postby NyxAndNox » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:52 pm

The Job Interview
By Nox

Alison was sick of waiting for her interview. Oscar, the CEO of the company, had scheduled her interview for 10:30, and now it was nearly 11:45. Alison clenched at her groaning stomach; the quick breakfast she had scarfed down had done little to sate her hunger.

All in the name of trying to make a good impression, she had arrived early, but in the end it only contributed to the amount of time she had to wait. She had even tried to make a good impression on the receptionist she now sat across from, introducing herself and trying to strike up a bit of conversation to pass the time. Instead, the woman had neglected the courtesy of sharing her name and spent much of the last hour on the phone making personal calls. Alison had only deduced that her name was Emilia when she answered the phone with her own name, neglecting to mention the name of the business.
Alison’s empty stomach was just the latest item on a growing list of annoyances. How could she compose herself for the upcoming interview when Emilia wouldn’t shut up and take her responsibilities seriously for even five minutes? Alison glanced up at a clock on the wall and saw the time was approaching noon. Perhaps she would at least get some peace and quiet when Emilia took a no-doubt overly-long lunch break.

Alison stirred from her thoughts when the door to Oscar’s office finally opened. She didn’t feel great about her chances at the interview but her heart sank when she saw Oscar had his coat draped over his shoulder and turned around to lock the door behind him. Alison stood to get his attention and as he turned around he finally noticed her. He seemed genuinely surprised to see her as he asked, “Oh, are you Alison?” She nodded. Oscar turned to Emilia “Why didn’t you tell me she had arrived?” he asked.

Emilia blushed “Um, sorry, I was just about to, she like, just got here!”

“I’ve been here since 10:15” Alison retorted.

Oscar glanced down at his watch and winced. “I am so sorry, I know you’ve been waiting for a while for your interview but I’ve got a client I need to meet during lunch and I can’t reschedule. Do you want to come back tomorrow?”

The gnawing in Alison’s stomach almost spoke for her but she responded, “No, that’s okay. It’s not your fault. If you have time afterwards I’d still like to do the interview since you know I’m here.” Her eyes shot daggers at Emilia as she spoke. Oscar nodded. “Okay, sure, we’ll conduct the interview as soon as I get back,” he said making his way to the front door.

Once the door shut behind him, Alison slumped down in her chair. She really wanted to seize on the opportunity for this interview, but she would be delirious with hunger by the time Oscar got back. Her eyes came to rest on Emilia, who had her back to her, pulling her lunch out of a small fridge behind her desk. She stared at Emilia expecting an apology, any sort of acknowledgement, but the receptionist had already slipped back into her own world as she began to unpack her lunch. Alison looked on in envy as Emilia enjoyed her lunch without so much as a hint of remorse for the torment she had been put through. Alison’s hands clenched the sides of her chair as a terrible, devious thought entered her mind. She tried to silence the thought, but fueled by her hunger it became all she could think about. If Emilia was the cause of all her suffering, then why shouldn’t she become the solution?

Her heart beating quickly and trembling slightly from hunger, Alison got up and made her way around Emilia’s desk and stood next to her, waiting for the receptionist to acknowledge her. Emilia continued for a few more bites before she finally turned and looked up at her. “Can you not stand over me like that? I’m eating!” Adrenaline coursed through Alison as she composed herself and replied “So am I” before grasping the girl tightly just beneath the shoulders and opening her mouth wide.

Emilia choked on her food trying to scream in fear. Alison’s fingers dug into her arms, pinning them to her side. Alison’s mouth opened wider as it drew closer to her face until Emilia could feel Alison’s hot breath on her face. She finally forced down the food in her throat and managed a weak, “No! Stop, please!”. Emilia reclined her head as far back as she could, but Alison continued to bear down on her, drops of saliva dripping onto her face.

Emilia tried to take one last deep breath so she could scream, but the moment Alison saw this, she threw her gaping maw over Emilia’s face and felt the muffled scream resonate down her throat. Alison’s tongue eagerly licked at the receptionist’s face, catching a hint of the seasoning from her last meal. Her stomach yearned for sustenance, and Alison strained to stretch her maw until she had Emilia’s entire head between her jaws.

Emilia felt Alison’s teeth clenched around her throat and for a moment ceased her struggle. Despite not knowing how far Alison intended to take things, Emilia was acutely aware of how easily Alison could bite down and silence her for good. She tried to speak, “S-Stop! You can’t eat me! If you’re so hungry, just eat the rest of my lunch!” In response, all she got was a slap across the face from Alison’s tongue followed by a sudden tightness as she felt her shoulders being squeezed into Alison’s mouth. The fear she had felt from a set of teeth at her neck was replaced with the awful sense of dread that she would be devoured whole. She did her best to put the thought out of her mind, assuring herself that it would be impossible, but now that Alison’s mouth had worked it’s way over her shoulders and she felt her face pressing up against the back of Alison’s throat, she became less sure with each passing moment.

Alison put the weight of her body onto the struggling woman and used her legs to keep the chair from toppling over beneath them. She took a large gulp, sending Emilia’s head into her throat and bringing her lower jaw in contact with Emilia’s breasts. Alison gathered herself up for another gulp and adjusted her grip on the receptionist’s body as Alison’s mouth now kept her arms pinned to her side. With another swallow her jaws crept over her soft breasts, clothing and all; she was too hungry to care. She could feel the woman struggling in her mouth, but it only made it easier to slip her further down her awaiting throat. The edges of her lips curled upwards into a smile as she playfully traced her tongue between Emilia’s breasts; now completely inside her mouth. She heard noises of protest from Emilia, but she could no longer make out what she was saying since the woman’s head had been reduced to a lump in her throat.

An intense discomfort filled Emilia as she felt her body being toyed with. It was dark enough in Alison’s throat, but it didn’t help that her face had become matted with her saliva-soaked hair. Emilia wished she could maneuver her arms but they were still clamped to her sides by Alison’s lips. By the time another gulp succeeded in pulling her hands into Alison’s mouth, her shoulders had now been pressed into the tight confine’s of Alison’s throat, and she was no closer to being able to use them to free herself. All Emilia could hope for was that Oscar would be back from his lunch appointment in time to stop Alison. Despite not having the full range of motion in her arms, she was able to throw her arms around Alison’s tongue and held on for dear life. To her surprise, she finally felt her slow but inevitable consumption come to a halt. Then she felt Alison’s hands on her feet, pulling at her shoes. Even as she kicked out in protest, Alison eventually succeeded in pulling off her shoes, then her socks, before she felt her fingers tugging at her leggings.

When Emilia had clung tightly to her tongue, it had given Alison a prolonged taste of her clothing. Despite her hunger and the fact that Emilia’s upper half was too far gone to remove anything, Alison felt she could at least take the opportunity to remove the rest of Emilia’s clothing. As she pulled off Emilia’s leggings and exposed her rear, the receptionist crossed her legs in an attempt to stop her from removing her underwear. It was a delicate, frilly pair that Alison simply tore off of her before grasping the woman by the thighs and taking another large gulp. Alison felt Emilia’s grasp on her tongue wrench free as the force of her swallow carried the receptionist’s elbows down the back of her throat. With Emilia’s lower half dangling from her lips, Alison finally lifted herself up and made herself comfy in the receptionist’s chair. She took another gulp, giving Emilia’s rear a spank as it disappeared into her maw.

Emilia was running out of time. If Oscar didn’t show up soon, there would be little he would be able to do to save her. Despite her embarrassment, she threw her legs apart to try and brace herself against Alison’s lips, but Alison grasped her knees and pressed her legs back together for another gulp. She tried to ball her torso into something Alison might choke on, but she felt herself sink further none the less. Despite her best efforts, Emilia felt her head brush against the end of Alison’s esophagus and begin to pass into her stomach. As her neck slipped into Alison’s stomach, Emilia felt her hands slip into Alison’s throat. She tried to push her arms outward as wide as she could, but she could barely move them against the tight muscles lining Alison’s throat. As her shoulders entered Alison’s stomach, Emilia strained to listen for the sound of the office’s front door opening. Deep inside Alison’s body, her hearing was severely muffled and it was difficult to hear anything over the sound of Alison’s heartbeat. As Emilia’s head bent inwards against the confines of Alison’s stomach, and she felt her thighs disappear into the woman’s mouth, she finally heard the one sound that she had been straining for, she just hoped it wasn’t too late.

Alison glanced up at the door while Emilia’s calves were still sinking between her lips. She tried for a series of quick gulps, then reached up to stuff Emilia’s feet into her mouth, but only managed one of them before Oscar entered the room. He froze when he saw the predicament she was in; the clothes strewn on the floor, the bulge in her belly, and Emilia’s foot poking out of her mouth. Before he could collect himself and say anything, Alison looked him directly in the eyes and held up one of her hands and extended a single finger to make the gesture “just a minute”.

Oscar stood at the door transfixed as he watched Emilia’s foot slip between Alison’s lips. She doubled over and swallowed hard, and he watched as his former receptionist sank down Alison’s throat until it cumulated in a single diminishing bulge in her belly.

Emilia had no idea why Oscar hadn’t saved her, but she struggled even as she felt her legs slide down Alison’s throat. Once her body came to rest in the woman’s belly, she felt Alison stand up. She felt each of Alison’s footfalls as she walked across the room up to Oscar and heard her announce; “I understand you need a new receptionist.”

=============================================================================================================================================

Nox: My second attempt at writing Vore inspired by the works of CassyInko.

NyxAndNox
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!