What do you make for yourself?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What do you make for yourself?

Postby Datonenumbnuts » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:15 pm

To anyone who is a vore content creator here, or anywhere really. Whether you need a break from some requests/commissions, or you are just bored, do you make anything for yourself? If you do, what do you make?

I personally always enjoy drawing the female pokemon trainer characters. From Lillie, to Dawn, may, Bianca, Hilda, etc. I just really enjoy drawing the pokemon girls, pokegirls if you will. I guess maybe because they have simplistic designs, are all generally appealing, and have favorable personalities. (depending on who you ask) It never fails. I always enjoy drawing any of these girls in vore of almost any kind. It just always helps me to relax to just draw say, Hilda in an anal vore scenario. :gulp: Most of these also aren't posted, I just do them for fun.
Datonenumbnuts
Been posting for a bit

Re: What do you make for yourself?

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:30 pm

Most stuff that I draw is for myself.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby YoukaiChan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:34 pm

I find that when I draw furry-related content, 9 times out of 10 it's because it's commissioned by someone else. When it comes to personal art I find I gravitate way more towards the humanoid-side of the vore spectrum - either my own OCs or self-indulging with fandom-related stuff.
I also seem to draw more and more M/F when I do stuff for myself - like with furry vore, M/M vore seems to make up most of what commissioners want from me. X3
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby Chameleonette » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:44 pm

I've dipped my toes into pure self-indulgence vore in the past year or so now and I wish I had done it sooner.

I both draw and write trash for myself, some of which I share and some of which I don't. Most involve my favorite canon character that I like to imagine in such scenarios, who I dub as 'huspred' for fun. It's really fulfilling to indulge in those little fancies and fantasies and it makes me happy (lingering shame aside), so I've resolved to do even more of it this year. Whenever I feel particularly estranged or distant from things, sometimes it helps me to cope with negative feelings and just lose myself in fantasies for awhile. It's enjoyable. And now and then I have gotten inspiration/motivation/encouragement from other people who offer potential scenarios and spark my muse and/or goad me into indulging in some trashy thing I thought up, which is always nice.

I honestly think some of my best works have been created when I'm motivated in one of those trashy, self-indulgent moods.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Datonenumbnuts » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:50 pm

Chameleonette wrote:I've dipped my toes into pure self-indulgence vore in the past year or so now and I wish I had done it sooner.

I both draw and write trash for myself, some of which I share and some of which I don't. Most involve my favorite canon character that I like to imagine in such scenarios, who I dub as 'huspred' for fun. It's really fulfilling to indulge in those little fancies and fantasies and it makes me happy (lingering shame aside), so I've resolved to do even more of it this year. Whenever I feel particularly estranged or distant from things, sometimes it helps me to cope with negative feelings and just lose myself in fantasies for awhile. It's enjoyable. And now and then I have gotten inspiration/motivation/encouragement from other people who offer potential scenarios and spark my muse and/or goad me into indulging in some trashy thing I thought up, which is always nice.

Haha cute name, "huspred"
I totally get what you mean. Ive been considering including myself in vore scenarios. Mostly I make myself the prey, but I have thought of some pred scenarios. It helps that my close friend here, pokes me with things like "Hey, you see that girl? Bet she would be super tasty, don't you think?" Comments like that make my mind race with possibilities
Datonenumbnuts
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datonenumbnuts » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:53 pm

YoukaiChan wrote:I find that when I draw furry-related content, 9 times out of 10 it's because it's commissioned by someone else. When it comes to personal art I find I gravitate way more towards the humanoid-side of the vore spectrum - either my own OCs or self-indulging with fandom-related stuff.
I also seem to draw more and more M/F when I do stuff for myself - like with furry vore, M/M vore seems to make up most of what commissioners want from me. X3

I'm with you on drawing fandom stuff. While i'm more female pred based, i'm really interested in trying male preds. (m/f only really) I also have oc's myself, which I really, REALLY need to draw. ^^;
Datonenumbnuts
Been posting for a bit

Postby MeltyCG » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:05 pm

Lol making stuff for myself. Nah not really. I tend to make stuff for other people. However, when I want something I tend to rely on my friends for that. It's like do you RP by yourself or with another person.
MeltyCG
Been posting for a bit

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:33 pm

Well, pretty much everything I create on Eka`s is for myself, really. When I`m on hiatus or when I`m not busy writing professional non-vore novels, I get all kinds of ideas for short stories and oneshots to write, and I just need to purge those inner demons. My best friend and I RP quite a bit, and while most of those roleplays end up in my gallery, we write them for our own enjoyment first and foremost. It`s also a time when I get to indulge my fantasies and try new things.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DirtyMac » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:35 am

I'm too scatterbrained most of the time when trying to draw for myself. I try to expand on any established characters or stories I have. (Keyword "try")
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:55 am

All interactive chapters I write are for myself, including the occasional fatal endings and male predators.
Jayezox
---

Postby redfrog » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:42 am

Most of my stuff is made for myself.
Often I feel inspired to do something, often I'm just horny, often just to pass time.
redfrog
Been posting for a bit

Postby Komsomol » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:37 am

There isn't a big demand for a kind of "art" that I'm doing. I make 3D models of maws filled with food, stomachs and all kinds of bizarre internal organs in the midst of digestive process, but I keep most of it private. Modern technology gave me a brilliant tool to live out my perverted fantasies without learning how to draw or spending too much time, the "art" that I make is simply a byproduct of this.
Komsomol
Participator

Postby coop500 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:47 am

Most of what I write is for myself lol
I guess I'm a little selfish in that department but... Writing doesn't happen overnight.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby knifesmile » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:41 pm

I get very few commissions, so most of my content is done for myself and my own tastes. Themes I return a lot are gutting/opened bodies and spilled guts, hanging/suspension (mostly by ropes or chains around the limbs), bondage, non-con (prey, pred is always an active, hungry seeker), soulvore, ritualism, mutilations in general (usually beginning before death and continuing after death), serial killer-victim scenarios, literal wild animal-like predator-prey scenarios, monster-hapless bystander scenarios, piquerism/knives/slicing or drawing on the prey with a knife or claws, biting/gnawing off of limbs, anthro or bestial/monstrous preds, anthro or human prey, size differences between pred and prey (usually larger pred, not smaller-than-normal prey), cooking, cannibalism (for me this usually means pred-on-pred, or a carnivorous species of anthro as the prey, not necessarily human on human or same species of anthro or whatnot), multiple prey/preds (sometimes both in one image or story, usually either multiple preds on one prey or multiple prey with one pred), role reversal (pred becomes prey, killers being killed, etc.), transformative role reversal (rapist is transformed into a female and raped, say, or big pred is shrunk down and eaten by a smaller pred)... stuff like that. I love spilled guts, graphic gore, and slightly more blood than would be strictly realistic but not the fantastic gushers you see in some people's work - I don't mind that but I tend not to do it myself).
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar

Postby CFTS » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:13 am

I tried to write vore stories but never finished a single one. Does that count? :neutral:
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:53 am

All of the stuff I write is primarily for myself and my personal enjoyment, I have written countless stories but only recently have been brave enough to share one of them on here, which got a great reception (thanks to all who commented on it!) and ultimately that encouraged me to write and publish a sequel on here.
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:55 pm

Ooo thisss is the sweetest part, and here's one small folder of works I do for myself. Unfortunately, time is always not enough to fulfill all of the ideas.
Well, actually.. with Patreon I started to feel alittle more satisfied with what I create. For example, my latest animation was made in M/f version first which I really enjoyed, and right after that I replaced the pred model with female and rendered it once again, with female pred, which was already done as an exclusive content for Patrons. This is the way I've found for myself to kill 2 bunnies in one shot.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby CurioHeart » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:27 am

coop500 wrote:Most of what I write is for myself lol
I guess I'm a little selfish in that department but... Writing doesn't happen overnight.

This. So very this. Even if I sometimes get a story out super fast, it still doesn't happen overnight. Maybe two nights, but that's rare.

Pretty much everything I write is for me, unless I have a request or commission that I'm working on (like now). I seem to favor female preds, though; including one of my current commissions, I think I've had a total of three male preds since I started writing vore.
CurioHeart
New to the forum

Postby TerriblesJeux » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:47 am

I've mostly made stuff for myself and only recently started doing something I could publish, too. When drawing just for myself I tend to make these crazy mini-comics that have little sense to them, they are just sequences of stuff that arouses me. When doing something I'm going to publish I want to have at least little bit more meaningful plot in there.

Not that I think it's super necessary and I still enjoy senseless fetish stuff made by others; it's just something I want to impose on myself when creating non-private art.
TerriblesJeux
Been posting for a bit

Postby smog1 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:51 am

I draw stuff for myself and often get inspired to draw something for myself of a similar design or nature. I like to draw rp characters of others at times, and a little fan story based from another artist whose work is amazing
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion