New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 4)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What You like to see in MEP5 while still sticking to name?

Same Characters New Stuff (comment below)
43%
A New character or two besides the one mentioned? (Please suggest one that is NOT underage while also having 4 appendages)
57%

Total votes : 112

New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 4)

Postby nobody321 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:52 pm

So because I was done with early I decided to post MEP 4 9 days early. Anyway so the MEP 4 update is here all posts regarding MEP 4

Previous Post:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=51506

MEP4 download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DAeg3H ... 5I408/view

Update/Instruction Video for MEP4: (features only updated content only)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAzdH_nrdc4

Older but still useful Instructions for Controls Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvZ92LjFC0E&t

1 of the Several New animations shown off in the New update Video(s)
GardevoirStruggle4.gif
Like all New animations this one is also based on a Art Piece
GardevoirStruggle4.gif (264.88 KiB) Viewed 18626 times

WHAT IS THIS?

This the mugen endo project or MEP for short it's a collection of edits for mugen that turns characters that would otherwise be vore characters into non-fatal vore or Endo characters. Most of these are Pokemon but there are a few characters here to. This was Orginally something started in October of Last Year and received 4 updates since then.

Don't Want to make this Post a scroller so I'll include the changelist etc. Under spoilers

Changelist (What's differences are there between MEP3 & MEP4)
Spoiler: show
Reestablished the ranking system for Favorites and Candidates meaning certain characters will no longer have a asterisk in their name. Character’s that were previously favorite will either by candidates or notable.
Added Boss Character class
Added Removed Character class (see removed chars text for detail cause its not explained here)
Removed Orca (Ocra)
Characters “bellylock” moves now work in simul/survival tested with lucario, blaziken and gardevoir
Removed vore move power requirement for all characters (this means tyrantrum, rampardos, mewtwo and snivy can now use more move regardless of power)
Added more quotes for snivy, gardevoir and Moku Lucario
Fixed various codes regarding moku lucario and gardevoir
Pal no 5 (shiny) snivy now has archaic victory quotes
Added Nuzzle mode for snivy
Added Gengar (added new pals and states to char)
Added Rayquaza
Resprited Fish
Added more frames to Moku lucario’s small bulge animation
Added False Win to gardevoir
Small bulge animations features Sounds for Snivy, Victini, Umbreon and Meloetta with Quotes
Combined Anthro-Latias with Old Latias more sprites (character featured in separate video)
Made Gardevoir’s Naval larger and added a throat to lucario, moku lucario and milotic
Added extra frames to moku lucario’s win animation for both endo and normal
New mouth sprites for lucario, moku lucario, mewtwo and fish
Enabled other 11 pals for lucario and mewtwo (note “mouth” move still only works with 4 pals)
Added extra characters to both lucario’s and Gardevoirs special vore moves list
“Intimidate burp” no longer cost 6000 power
Added “false win” move for moku lucario

Planned For MEP 5 in April-June
Spoiler: show
Confirmed

Pheromosa (still in Alpha)

phero2.png
The drawing is a suppose to be recreation of battlebeasuck's "pheromosa face" https://orig00.deviantart.net/a249/f/2017/005/3/8/untitled_drawing_by_battlebeasucks-dauba6t.png though It ended up being a near 1:1 creation of said drawing. Some key differences are no left hand, smoother outline, no body and a longer neck to name a few. Yes the text is suppose . to be backwards

Planned

Mawile

Considering (One of these will be included in MEP5)

Sceptile (Just an idea)
Meinshao (just an idea)
More Bellylock animations (Just an idea)
Last edited by nobody321 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
nobody321
Participator

Re: New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 4)

Postby RedBoggle » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:41 pm

Installed, played and thoroughly enjoyed the previous pack; about to install this one now. Keep up the good work.
RedBoggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby RedBoggle » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:45 pm

Another thing I wanted to bring up: how do you write win quotes for specific finishing moves (like gardevoir has for her different endo wins)? The mugen forums I've read only seem to talk about character-specific win quotes, which I've fumbled enough with to successfully do it twice, but I can't get much information on win state specific quotes or how the code should be formatted.
RedBoggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:52 pm

RedBoggle wrote:Another thing I wanted to bring up: how do you write win quotes for specific finishing moves (like gardevoir has for her different endo wins)? The mugen forums I've read only seem to talk about character-specific win quotes, which I've fumbled enough with to successfully do it twice, but I can't get much information on win state specific quotes or how the code should be formatted.

That's A good question I had to actually find it myself through trial and error before I began MEP. Theres different ways to input specific winquotes for various character but the way I initially did it and I'll use gardevoir as an example was to make a different statedef for each finishing moves . Like with state 189 for the 3 different winquotes I put this below but because its the only animation in the statedef I put time = 0 as the trigger.

[State 0, VictoryQuote]
type = VictoryQuote
trigger1 = time = 0
value = 11+(random%3) <--- This will let it know which winquote in this case it's victory 11, 12, 13

Another way do to it is this way just make sure victoryquote is triggered on the winning statedef and that the trigger is your current winning animation

[State 0, VictoryQuote]
type = VictoryQuote
trigger1 = anim = 180 <--- Or which ever animation you choose just as long as it's the winning animation
value = 1 <---- Which Win quote you Want

Hope This Helps!
nobody321
Participator

Postby RedBoggle » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:30 pm

I've tried both, but I don't know where in the cns to put them.

For reference, this is the character I'm using as practice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mbNaxT1qXk

I don't think this character has a specified vore win pose. It just uses the regular win animation, the only deviation being the coil attack.
RedBoggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:29 pm

RedBoggle wrote:I've tried both, but I don't know where in the cns to put them.

For reference, this is the character I'm using as practice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mbNaxT1qXk

I don't think this character has a specified vore win pose. It just uses the regular win animation, the only deviation being the coil attack.

So this assuming you want to have a winquote after digestion?

Oh okay so instead you're going to want to put this line of text in statedef 803

[State 0, varchange]
type = varset
trigger1 = 1
var(39)= 1 (number doesn't have to 39 just cant match any other variant)

Then input something like this under state 181

[State 0, VictoryQuote]
type = VictoryQuote
trigger1 = var(39)
value = 12

This should work
nobody321
Participator

Postby xmarkx » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:41 pm

I think it would be nice to flesh out characters more. Maybe more animations or ways to consume
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby RedBoggle » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:45 pm

It worked! Thank you!
I'm sorry to bother you with this, but your help was very much appreciated. I was going to attempt to make a separate win pose for this (probably haphazardly), but this method was much faster.
RedBoggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:53 pm

xmarkx wrote:I think it would be nice to flesh out characters more. Maybe more animations or ways to consume

could you elaborate on that please? You mean like Teleport Vore like with Mewtwo?, More Characters with the Open Mouth state like Lucario, Milotic, Umbreon and Mewtwo? Or do you mean like AV etc?

RedBoggle wrote:It worked! Thank you!
I'm sorry to bother you with this, but your help was very much appreciated. I was going to attempt to make a separate win pose for this (probably haphazardly), but this method was much faster.

your welcome glad I could help.
nobody321
Participator

Postby SquishySofty » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:23 pm

If you were based out of an art piece for the recent Gardevoir animation, what did you take that reference of? 8O
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mushroomfly » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:42 am

Downloaded MEP4 but the zip file is supposedly corrupt.
Is it possible you might need to reupload it?
Mushroomfly
Been posting for a bit

Postby nobody321 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:51 am

Mushroomfly wrote:Downloaded MEP4 but the zip file is supposedly corrupt.

Did you check your antivirus software? Another reason is because google wont let you upload single command files and it probably sees those .cmd files as possible trojans idk tbh.

SilhouettiShine wrote:If you were based out of an art piece for the recent Gardevoir animation, what did you take that reference of? 8O

This specfic one is actually based off an animation by fidchellvore It even uses bits of sound from said video that i've cut up/spliced and made louder
video can of said base can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=951H4GKDFlo Every single New animation is based off an art piece with the only exception being Lucario's watch mode animation.
Last edited by nobody321 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
nobody321
Participator

Postby Mushroomfly » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:52 am

nobody321 wrote:

Did you check your antivirus software? Another reason is because google wont let you upload single command files and it probably sees those .cmd files as possible trojans idk tbh.

Turned out it was Chrome acting stupid, using another browser worked.
Mushroomfly
Been posting for a bit

Postby nobody321 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:56 am

Mushroomfly wrote:
nobody321 wrote:

Turned out it was Chrome acting stupid, using another browser worked.

Yeah Chrome likes to block .cmd files think there trojans or something.
nobody321
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:09 am

That Animation! God, I hope that'll be added to the fatal version too...
Turbotowns
???

Postby nobody321 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:32 am

Turbotowns wrote:That Animation! God, I hope that'll be added to the fatal version too...

Yeah Dr. Police made a fatal version Gardevoir, While I just kept adding more to the Endo Version. You can ask 'em if he'll add it or alternatively you can add it to that fatal version. But I'm not going to add cause fatal isn't really my cup of tea. Though such a thing as adding it to the fatal version isn't a bad idea and would be a bit curious of how such a thing plays out.
nobody321
Participator

Postby xmarkx » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:45 pm

nobody321 wrote:
xmarkx wrote:I think it would be nice to flesh out characters more. Maybe more animations or ways to consume

could you elaborate on that please? You mean like Teleport Vore like with Mewtwo?, More Characters with the Open Mouth state like Lucario, Milotic, Umbreon and Mewtwo? Or do you mean like AV etc?

I just meant more animations in general. Like more belly movements or different belly lock animations. I'm not saying the current ones are bad, I'd just prefer more variety
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:10 pm

xmarkx wrote:
nobody321 wrote:

I just meant more animations in general. Like more belly movements or different belly lock animations. I'm not saying the current ones are bad, I'd just prefer more variety

seems fair I'll take note of that.
nobody321
Participator

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:05 pm

I'm excited for Pheromosa, even though it's only in the early stages of development. Will it have specials/hypers based on moves it can learn in Sun and Moon? Just a question I had on my mind ^^

Oh, and I give +1 to seeing Mawile added to MEP. It's always been a fave of mine and the design really opens itself to voracious possibilities :p
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:47 pm

EndercreeperMugen wrote:I'm excited for Pheromosa, even though it's only in the early stages of development. Will it have specials/hypers based on moves it can learn in Sun and Moon? Just a question I had on my mind ^^

Oh, and I give +1 to seeing Mawile added to MEP. It's always been a fave of mine and the design really opens itself to voracious possibilities :p

I'm starting to grow a bit on mawile the author toukuiten has made some high-res and well animated characters it's a shame such a talented individual went of line i'll see what I can about mawile no guarantees but I like the idea.
nobody321
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game