Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 1: Bunny Beginnings Available Now

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:23 am

Finally finished the demo, and I'll have to say, that was the nicest RPG maker game I've played in a long while. Definitely felt solid. The grinding didn't feel overwhelming, and there were always quick ways to get ahead faster if you were smart about it. Varied minigames kept things interesting, and the dialogue was fresh, and cute. Overall, I haven't enjoyed an RPG maker game like this since Okurete Sumimasen. Keep it up. It's a solid episode, and it's a lot longer than most of Telltale game's episodes, so I wish you the best. I don't mind waiting till however long for the next episode. Clearly this game works better when you have time you need to make it right.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dasno » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:06 pm

something i hope to see is the continued weight gain of chocola especially after talking to the queen all i could think was "challenge accepted"
dasno
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:44 pm

BigPapaUsagi wrote:This is a weird idea I'm just gonna throw out there - when Chocola gets eaten you have to do something to keep from getting digested from minigames to actual fighting in the gut, but when Chocola eats someone who doesn't want to be digested they don't really seem to struggle much. Any chance of having to battle an opponent after you've gobbled them all up? And what would that even be like? Press z to shake your gut and digest faster by sloshing your stomach juices around? And I don't know why but my brain took that and pictured Chocola in a belly dancer outfit for some reason so mmm...

I could probably do something like that yeah :3

Ah yeah she'd look good in that~
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:46 pm

Skeiron wrote:Just got around to trying this out, and I must say I enjoyed it a lot :)
Many varied game play and mini-game sections and a good mix of both pred and prey scenes.
I had a lot of fun playing this. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Glad to hear it~
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:48 pm

Shirpickle wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:I'm up for taking scene suggestions for episode 2. I want you all to enjoy my games as much as I do! I'm not taking character requests, but if you have any ideas for scenes involving Chocola, feel free to let me know

i know this is a bit of a long shot but if don't ask i wont know the answer. Would you deem it possible that there could be an optional side mission that starts off with Chocola drinking a shrinking potion and Kata attempting to eat/toy with Chocola?

I could do that, I love the idea
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:49 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:Finally finished the demo, and I'll have to say, that was the nicest RPG maker game I've played in a long while. Definitely felt solid. The grinding didn't feel overwhelming, and there were always quick ways to get ahead faster if you were smart about it. Varied minigames kept things interesting, and the dialogue was fresh, and cute. Overall, I haven't enjoyed an RPG maker game like this since Okurete Sumimasen. Keep it up. It's a solid episode, and it's a lot longer than most of Telltale game's episodes, so I wish you the best. I don't mind waiting till however long for the next episode. Clearly this game works better when you have time you need to make it right.

Very glad to hear~
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:50 pm

dasno wrote:something i hope to see is the continued weight gain of chocola especially after talking to the queen all i could think was "challenge accepted"

Totally, she'll definitely gain more weight
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MegaMewtwoX3 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:29 pm

is there gonna be a fatter chocola sprite?
MegaMewtwoX3
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:34 pm

MegaMewtwoX3 wrote:is there gonna be a fatter chocola sprite?

There will be, but I'm know sure if you'll be able to move around since it would be hard to animate (plus she probably couldn't move if she got much fatter), but in a scene or such like that
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:31 pm

Episode 2 will include tools such as a hookshot and arrows, trying to work in some platforming in any way I can
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:18 pm

Episode 2 will have a much larger variety of areas to visit, accessed via world map. The town in the bottom left corner is Bunboro. (Map is a work in progress of course, more areas are yet to come)
Attachments
map.png
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jabman05 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:45 pm

on verrge of giving up on the game cant find anyone to trade the feather too and the lady in th carron building wont move for me to be able to by the thing to see the micros. game is stuck!
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:41 am

jabman05 wrote:on verrge of giving up on the game cant find anyone to trade the feather too and the lady in th carron building wont move for me to be able to by the thing to see the micros. game is stuck!

Note. The feather goes to
Spoiler: show
A dominatrix in the bunny club which you'll gain access to by assisting the vixen mother. But yes you'll need to purchase the magnifying glass first. Try talking to the shopowner over the counter.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby jabman05 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:23 pm

I tried asking all the shop keepers nothings happening I'll try restarting the game maybe it's glitched or something.
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:06 pm

Unfortunately I'm not sure what would be keep the shop keep in the Carron building to not move, I tested it again and again and she moved every time. She's supposed to move after you get the trolly pass
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jabman05 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:20 pm

i hate leveling up or grinding for cash so i hacked the game near the start as i was playing it, to give myself loads of money something i do with every game if i can and guess buying every item (including 99 troley passes) before starting the plot broke the game lol thats what i get for cheating lol

guess il have to not do that!
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:43 pm

jabman05 wrote:i hate leveling up or grinding for cash so i hacked the game near the start as i was playing it, to give myself loads of money something i do with every game if i can and guess buying every item (including 99 troley passes) before starting the plot broke the game lol thats what i get for cheating lol

guess il have to not do that!

That would be it then
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:16 am

Play fair or don't play at all. Hm.
Fair punishment.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:02 pm

i played the hole story and enjoyed it alot thought it wus alot of fun the only part i would say i got stuck in wus finding the bunnys cus there wus constant me having to go back and forth throw the bike section i went about 20 times back a forth befor deciding to go down the one street i kep passing but other then the long time between going back and forth the rest wus alot fun and think ya got a nice game your making on your hands ^w^ keep it up and i look forward to the next chappter <3 <3
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:37 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Play fair or don't play at all. Hm.
Fair punishment.

They caused a sequence break and it messed things up, its not my fault
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game