Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby CodeX » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:47 am

It's a shame the FollowActor script never made it over to FO4's CK from Skyrim.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tigersebel » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:18 am

First of all, awesome mod! thank you for that. But i think i noticed that vored npc's don't respawn. raider outposts for example. i waited an ingame month in a bed but they didnt came back. Anyone else experienced the same?
Last edited by tigersebel on Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:29 am

That’s because the corpse is sent to a stomach cell. Respawns occur where the corpse was last IIRC, so the belly cell just gets filled with tons of respawned NPCs.

CodeX wrote:It's a shame the FollowActor script never made it over to FO4's CK from Skyrim.

What did that script do? I can’t find it on the CK wiki, and I don’t have Skyrim or its ck currently installed.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby tigersebel » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:17 am

is it somehow possible to get them to respawn again in the area they are supposed to respawn?
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:27 am

You know what I thought about? So I was down eating feral ghouls and I actually thought of an effect thing, y'know when the ghouls do the revive thing and they spit out a bunch of rads? You could make a "Gas" option in which when "Disposing" Of prey or something then that effect could happen, and possibly have another effect.

Also speaking of disposing, Toilets exist, you could do something with those, like giving an option when you sit in it to let it out or something Idk

I personally use scat just for how like useful it is
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CodeX » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:14 am

Carreau wrote:That’s because the corpse is sent to a stomach cell. Respawns occur where the corpse was last IIRC, so the belly cell just gets filled with tons of respawned NPCs.

CodeX wrote:It's a shame the FollowActor script never made it over to FO4's CK from Skyrim.

What did that script do? I can’t find it on the CK wiki, and I don’t have Skyrim or its ck currently installed.

I probably named that wrong, but it allowed the camera to follow an actor around. Mainly used after being eaten, it would track the NPC that ate you.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php? ... -expected/
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:00 pm

Hey why can't I find the sound files location for Devourment?
I wanna edit the sounds a little, how do I do that?
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:03 pm

I was gonna suggest setcameratarget(). His CTD was the onlyinstance I could find, so it sounds more like an error on his side. Even if the camera was forced to track, the player body is still slightly visible. There’s gotta be a way to disable the PC for events like that.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby CodeX » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:06 pm

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Hey why can't I find the sound files location for Devourment?
I wanna edit the sounds a little, how do I do that?

I think FO4's version of the vore mod is archived in the BA2 files as oppposed to Skyrim where everything was in folders. Only method I can recall working as of now is using the Creation Kit.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:15 pm

Sound files are located in the fallout vore main.ba2 file you can use Bethesda Archive Extractor (BAE) to unpack the sound files.
Carreau
---

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:42 pm

Ech alright..

About the perk thing it says I have enough levels to choose a perk (Level 25) but I still don't see anything pop up in the menu, are perks and levels sepperate like I only get a perk choice every 10 levels or something er..?
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:51 pm

You earn a perk point every 5 levels. You also can gain one from drinking nuka acid.

List of perks and vore level in the spoiler

Spoiler: show
14 - ravenous1
15- acid 1
30 - acquired taste 1, ravenous 2
35 - incr capacity 1, adapted belly 1
40 - acid 2, iron diet 1
50 - adapted belly 2
55 - acquired taste 2
60 - ravenous 3
65 - iron diet 2
70 - taste 3, acid 3, adapted belly 3
75 - incr cap 2
80 - high iron 3, rav 4
90 - top of the food chain

The perks won’t show up on your pip boy until they’re available. You’ll get a notification every time you earn a perk point through leveling. The refresh list option in the pip boy only shows up when you have 0 perk points.
Carreau
---

Postby Opian » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:42 pm

I hate to ask as it seems like it was kinda brought up before, but does this work with the VR? I know you said you wanted to have it working for (non)VR. I have a Vive, but I'm just on the fence about getting the VR version of FO4, especially while it's full price atm. You gave FO4 VR a glowing review, but I'm still curious about this mod. If not, that's cool.
Opian
Been posting for a bit

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:52 pm

Well it tells me I have a perk but the problem is that I don't get to choose perks, it's just a blank menu

I even got the message "Perk points avalible in the VR menu"
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:36 pm

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Well it tells me I have a perk but the problem is that I don't get to choose perks, it's just a blank menu

Maybe I wasn't clear before. Every 5 levels you get a perk point. There's a generic message that is played when you gain the perk point. It plays that message regardless if you have a perk available to buy or not. The list I showed earlier is the progression of perks. There are no perks between 15 and 30 to earn.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:30 pm

So I found a fun "feature" today pairing Vore Queens with Better Settlers. No matter what I do, Vore Queens dominate the random spawn list. I spawned 40 settlers at once, and got maybe 8 normal settlers. I swapped around load order, and the queens are still the most likely to spawn in. Anyone else using better settlers with no problem? This could just be a case of adding better settlers mid-playthrough versus doing it as a clean save. Removing Better Settlers from my mod list puts everything back in order for spawn rate.

Don't get me wrong, I like seeing a sea of gurgling bellies, but it just doesn't feel right for Vore Queens to be so common.
Carreau
---

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:06 pm

Carreau wrote:
RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Well it tells me I have a perk but the problem is that I don't get to choose perks, it's just a blank menu

Maybe I wasn't clear before. Every 5 levels you get a perk point. There's a generic message that is played when you gain the perk point. It plays that message regardless if you have a perk available to buy or not. The list I showed earlier is the progression of perks. There are no perks between 15 and 30 to earn.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

okay yeah that makes way more sense thanks!! ^w^
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CodeX » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:46 pm

Honestly, if someone could make a plugin to have the camera follow after being eaten, that would be amazing.

I looked myself, but I'm still learning the CK.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:51 pm

CodeX wrote:Honestly, if someone could make a plugin to have the camera follow after being eaten, that would be amazing.

I looked myself, but I'm still learning the CK.

I have plans for this in my addon mod. I’ll play around with npc camera stuff as soon as I’m happy with Bria.
Carreau
---

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:18 pm

So, I have noticed a "soft" incompatibility. This mod checks prey level to determine how hard it is to Vore them, right? That doesn't seem to play well with "NPC Level Scaling" (found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15961/) which makes everything in the game at least the same level as you or higher, to add extra challenge for level 100+ endgame characters.

Unfortunately, the side effect, when used at really high levels, it that eating people is almost impossible. Even with all the Vore perks, the game doesn't want to let me eat level ~270 enemies, which is a bit of a shame. I don't recommend combining the two mods unless you want to be a weak pred forever.
(Basically just a PSA, since NPC Level Scaling is a popular mod).
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game