Any help finding a vore game?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Any help finding a vore game?

Postby FetishK10 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:59 pm

Hey, I'm still pretty new to the scene and played only a few things but what the genre I like I noticed there isn't a lot of. I also understand there isn't many people that like the same fetishes I like but even if you don't like it if you know of any games like this please let me know below haha.

I prefer playing games in RPGMAKER or something that lets you have gameplay, but it's not something that's needed. If nothing with these fetishes are in rpgmaker then just list any.
- Male Protagnist
- Cooking
- Unwilling
- Hard vore

lol that's pretty much it. As you can see i'm kinda with the hardcore stuff (all of the above being in scenario's that are unwilling ... if you know any thanks for the help!
FetishK10
New to the forum

Re: Any help finding a vore game?

Postby 3rasvok » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:47 pm

There was an rpg maker game a few years ago that had all of them. Sadly it's not around anymore..
3rasvok
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anesthetic » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:27 am

FetishK10 wrote:Hey, I'm still pretty new to the scene and played only a few things but what the genre I like I noticed there isn't a lot of. I also understand there isn't many people that like the same fetishes I like but even if you don't like it if you know of any games like this please let me know below haha.

I prefer playing games in RPGMAKER or something that lets you have gameplay, but it's not something that's needed. If nothing with these fetishes are in rpgmaker then just list any.
- Male Protagnist
- Cooking
- Unwilling
- Hard vore

lol that's pretty much it. As you can see i'm kinda with the hardcore stuff (all of the above being in scenario's that are unwilling ... if you know any thanks for the help!

Your gonna have a hard time finding a Single game that hits all those fetishes, but as individuals the games are around, just PLEASE dont partake in Necromancy with the threads.

If no one has posted in it for years, and the main link is down, please just check every page first to make sure there arent posts with working links, and also try to piece together the state of the game when it was abandoned. Sometimes the games you are looking at just never reached a point worth playing, and dredging the thread up from the dead isn't worth the effort, or the annoyance on everyone else's part.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:16 am

So cooking and hard vore are some of the more rare fetishes, so there is no game which focuses on them as far as I know. Mystas Myst Adventure had a cooking scene, but main protagonist is female. Game can he found here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=33146

Spoiler: show
In the first night of the game, go outside and head down to the small shop. Inside the shop, go and interact with the fireplace. F/F cooking scene
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:34 am

kinda funny actually. There's a single scene in one of my games that fulfills all of those conditions. It would take a while to get to that scene though so here's a recorded video by Vore room on Youtube for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfXJdwZc3_8&t=11s
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Genericcook » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:21 am

Lord Storm has an RPG that hits some of those things
Genericcook
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:44 am

Topic creator hasnt logged on ever since he created this topic....nothing more to add...
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game