God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby TeamFortress2 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:17 am

I understand that you decide to not do monthly updates and decide to release an update when there is one, but be carefull with taking away pressure, I would hate to see this game slowly dying because not getting updated for a long time (I'm talking about having it not updated for like a year, 2 or 3 months is still good).

HOWEVER there is something I worry about: you said that you are struggling with a depression? That's some serious shit right there, depressions are serious. I don't know how you got into that depression, but I'd say that getting out of that depression gets priority over the game (Unless working on the game makes you happy). I would like to give you tips that might help, but I know people don't like being told how to live their life. I just want you to be careful and I hope with all my heart that you aren't at the edge of suicide. I might be worrying too much, but I hope everything turns out all right.
TeamFortress2
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:54 pm

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:15 am

Hey Salamoun, thank you for accepting inv in steam. I wish you well and I hope you would deal with your depression.

Also I have suggestion. How about idea when player was made to do some vore against her will and now she tries to fix problems she made? When I come back home I will post further bios for character and remeber if you need to talk just send pm.
Urielzael2
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:33 am

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby salamoun » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:41 am

TeamFortress2 wrote:I understand that you decide to not do monthly updates and decide to release an update when there is one, but be carefull with taking away pressure, I would hate to see this game slowly dying because not getting updated for a long time (I'm talking about having it not updated for like a year, 2 or 3 months is still good).

I know that easing myself may result in slow death of the development, that's why I still want to have at least 1 update every 3 months and I have to add bigger portions of the game to keep that pressure on me.

TeamFortress2 wrote:HOWEVER there is something I worry about: you said that you are struggling with a depression? That's some serious shit right there, depressions are serious. I don't know how you got into that depression, but I'd say that getting out of that depression gets priority over the game (Unless working on the game makes you happy). I would like to give you tips that might help, but I know people don't like being told how to live their life. I just want you to be careful and I hope with all my heart that you aren't at the edge of suicide. I might be worrying too much, but I hope everything turns out all right.

I know depression is serious, but mine is actually caused by feeling worthless and being just a waste of space for others. Developing this game and communicating with people here helps me with that, because here I feel like I'm important. That's also why I want to leave everything free, because for me, people giving me attention is rewarding more than enough and asking for money feels selfish (I have no problem with people giving me money willingly, that's why the Patreon is there). So by everyone enjoying my content, they are also helping me with my depression. I'm really shy in person, so I usually avoid any contact with others in real life.

Urielzael2 wrote:Also I have suggestion. How about idea when player was made to do some vore against her will and now she tries to fix problems she made? When I come back home I will post further bios for character and remeber if you need to talk just send pm.

I think we already have some unwilling vore (not counting butterfly, as you can still spit her out), but having more will definitely help. And for talk we can use steam now.
Patreon, I guess.
User avatar
salamoun
Participator
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:46 am
Location: Czech Republic

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:44 am

Ok bios part 2.

Temida (cyclop girl [manako was suggested character to photoshop]): Cyclop girl dreaming of becoming best elite knight archer in world. Due to her cyclpo physionomy she can snipe her targets down yet she is very afraid in melee combat. In opposite to other archer knight she prefers to use medium armors instead of heavy ones to not restrict her agillity. She was born as fruit of love between wild almost feral looking cyclop male and human female. Due to her overprotective father she developed a little taste for girls. It is also cause why she ia a little unsecure about her appearnance. Although she seems to devolp strategic and analitic mind. Her sexual desires for female only increased when she met you. She is medium armored archer specialising in dealing heavy dmg to single target.

Tiamath (vampire girl): Much older than she looks Timatah is very proud and arrogant example of noble vampire. Except arrogance and proud she also desires power and since power could be attain in many ways she also train physically and mentally except just drinking or devouring her preys. Her vampire family was very powerfull until they meet their downfall in form of you. Timatah was not scared though she admired your power, strenght, wisdom, cruelity and kidness. For her you were like hurrican - unstopable force that she wanted to watch. She also have secret side. She likes to be dominated and humminilate herself doing lewd stuff.

Jeanne L'ait: Centauress paladin with desire to extenguish all evil. Storng, good hearted and strong willed, kinda reckless with almost unrivalled hunger for servants of evil. She was trained in Paladin school from earliest years where she developed her unique fighting style with lance allowing user to maximize defence or offence. She also got nickname "Holy gut' as her urge to destroy evil servants like undead or demons or ill willed people made her to be known as very voracious. When she meet you she asked you for help to deal with black witch Kara D'ark the arachtaur. In your mansion she quickly developed sence of rivaly and sisterhood with Euvor. She also like to protect people from darkness that is why she is ussually grumpy when you are doing or force her to do some stuff with helping dark beings. She always is thinking of that thing as necessary short term alliance though she hope you wouldn't fall into darkness.

Kara D'ark: Dark Witch. She used to be simple cloth weaver until one time when some man left dark arcane spellbook in his coat that was given to her for fix. She started to learn and absorb becoming very skilled in 'forbidden arts'. When mage come to take his coat away she simply beat him with one of his old spells and devoured him absorbing some of his knowledge and powers. She than make village she has been living in desolated place when she can study. She is very ambitious and smart. She also really like noble lifestyle thats why her old living places were looking like temples or pompatic dark rooms. When you showed her mercy or your cunningness (depending on Jeanne quest outcome) she got attached to you. She wanted to help you in your quest as your goal would also help her. After a while her lonely lifestyle started to become more lively and she started to accept more people - even those she would proppably hate in her life before meeting you.

Tell me what do you think of those bios?
Urielzael2
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:33 am

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby salamoun » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:37 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Ok bios part 2.

Temida (cyclop girl [manako was suggested character to photoshop]): Cyclop girl dreaming of becoming best elite knight archer in world. Due to her cyclpo physionomy she can snipe her targets down yet she is very afraid in melee combat. In opposite to other archer knight she prefers to use medium armors instead of heavy ones to not restrict her agillity. She was born as fruit of love between wild almost feral looking cyclop male and human female. Due to her overprotective father she developed a little taste for girls. It is also cause why she ia a little unsecure about her appearnance. Although she seems to devolp strategic and analitic mind. Her sexual desires for female only increased when she met you. She is medium armored archer specialising in dealing heavy dmg to single target.

Tiamath (vampire girl): Much older than she looks Timatah is very proud and arrogant example of noble vampire. Except arrogance and proud she also desires power and since power could be attain in many ways she also train physically and mentally except just drinking or devouring her preys. Her vampire family was very powerfull until they meet their downfall in form of you. Timatah was not scared though she admired your power, strenght, wisdom, cruelity and kidness. For her you were like hurrican - unstopable force that she wanted to watch. She also have secret side. She likes to be dominated and humminilate herself doing lewd stuff.

Jeanne L'ait: Centauress paladin with desire to extenguish all evil. Storng, good hearted and strong willed, kinda reckless with almost unrivalled hunger for servants of evil. She was trained in Paladin school from earliest years where she developed her unique fighting style with lance allowing user to maximize defence or offence. She also got nickname "Holy gut' as her urge to destroy evil servants like undead or demons or ill willed people made her to be known as very voracious. When she meet you she asked you for help to deal with black witch Kara D'ark the arachtaur. In your mansion she quickly developed sence of rivaly and sisterhood with Euvor. She also like to protect people from darkness that is why she is ussually grumpy when you are doing or force her to do some stuff with helping dark beings. She always is thinking of that thing as necessary short term alliance though she hope you wouldn't fall into darkness.

Kara D'ark: Dark Witch. She used to be simple cloth weaver until one time when some man left dark arcane spellbook in his coat that was given to her for fix. She started to learn and absorb becoming very skilled in 'forbidden arts'. When mage come to take his coat away she simply beat him with one of his old spells and devoured him absorbing some of his knowledge and powers. She than make village she has been living in desolated place when she can study. She is very ambitious and smart. She also really like noble lifestyle thats why her old living places were looking like temples or pompatic dark rooms. When you showed her mercy or your cunningness (depending on Jeanne quest outcome) she got attached to you. She wanted to help you in your quest as your goal would also help her. After a while her lonely lifestyle started to become more lively and she started to accept more people - even those she would proppably hate in her life before meeting you.

Tell me what do you think of those bios?

Love them. Tiamath is a little similar to Visse, but they are distinguished by Tia wanting to feed on the powerful while Visse is just respecting and obeying them. I especially enjoyed Kara's backstory, she's probably the only one that was evil by herself, learning and later abusing dark arts willingly (even if dark magic corrupts minds, she still chose to read it), while other followers were 'evil' when you first meet them, because they were influenced by others (mainly Black Knight). Definitely helpful and after I compile them into the file, maybe Kejpi starts to give them some attention too, I know I will be able to make their responses more consistent.
Patreon, I guess.
User avatar
salamoun
Participator
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:46 am
Location: Czech Republic

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby salamoun » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:29 pm

Ok here is the updated text file of all available followers:
Attachments
Followers.txt
(12.15 KiB) Downloaded 210 times
Patreon, I guess.
User avatar
salamoun
Participator
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:46 am
Location: Czech Republic

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:05 pm

Well Kara is becoming a bit more attached to your family so I think she is not that evil :D

Next idea. Only requirement for this quest is to have either harpy form or mermaid form.
Since you like idea with strong character on it's own how about idea based on meeting pirate that would be hero and pirate in one. In small western island known as rum heaven - best pirate rum ever you would meet pirate that would look bit different. Instead of dirty clothes and look that would give pirate nature right away he would be quite handsome + his body and clothes would seem to be well cleaned. He would ask you if you want to help him as his crew betrayed him - his crew were mostly drinking, guarding the ship or play with hookers when he alone conquare treassures. Even though he was spreading loot equally most of his crew were unsatisfied. They've ganked on him and he in his self defence killed all of his crew. That is why he got nickname 'Betrayer'. His fregate was told to be one man battleship but he started to feel kinda lonely. His battleship was magicaly enhanced by some mage woman, rumors say that he made huge donation to the Grandhol mage academy and Headmistress is mage which enhanced his ship to be magical. He would ask you to help in defeating Sea Titan known as Leviathan (or Kraken). He would tell you that there is small island known as 'Peak of depths' - seadogs myth that as he checked is real. It is said that on this island resides Sea Titan - Leviathan known as Sea Beast Herder. You would accept his proposal as he would promise you reward of your choice. On his magic ship you would ask him for name. He would tell you that in reality he never had a name as he doesn't want to have name of father that abandoned him when he was a kid. Right now he is known as 'Betrayer' and he don't care about it. During your journey you would be atacked by giant crabs, Mermans, Sea serpents and possesed mermaids. You would aproach island than suddenly all water would back of making your ship lying on dirt. Betrayer would only smile yelling onward and ship would start moving on sand. In the temple you would face giantic octomer. She would be happy that you managed to pass and she would offer you possibillity to leave safely. Betrayer would deny and jump fighting with Giant Octomer. Even though Leviathan was seemed to have advantage due to her powers Betrayer would handle himself well. You would decide to.
1) Help Betrayer in fight.
2) Help Leviathan in fight.
3) Try find any peacfull solution.
4) Think that it seems you will have a bite sized snack from betrayer and large platter of squid meat.
If you helped betrayer in fight lose would result with obvious being eaten scenario. If you win you may land finishing blow, spare her and convince betrayer to do the same or eat squid. If you've landed finishing blow you would start pillage but he would stop you telling that this trassures are not worthy anything if they left island he would prove it throwing rope with golden chalice attached to it in the ocean than pull it. Previously golden engraved chalice become rotten and corodded. If you convince him to spare her she would try to atack you (thinking that you want her to suffer from loosing). Betrayer would push you back and both Betrayer and Octomer would kill each other. Before death Betrayer would order ship to carry you to the harbour and then return here to never fall into someones else hands. If you've eaten squid you would fell tasty meat but after a moment you would get idigestion. She wouldn't be able to leave but you would ask Betrayer to rub your belly to help you with tummy ache. After digestion you would obtain eight sided atack. It would be like basic atack atacking 8 random enemies.
If you've help Leviathan you would end up feeding Betrayer to her. Since you helped her she would allow you to take some gold. Than she would destroy magic ship and she would teleport you to the harbour you went from.
If you wanted to try peacfull solution you would need to beat them both. I think putting them both as enemies in confused state would be best to show that you are not standing on anyones side. You would use chains that were in temple to bound Leviathan body with Betrayers body together and since you've tied him to her boobs her tounge wouldn't be able to reach him. When they would wake up they would be pissed but it seems you've tied them well. You would demand them to either accept your solution - she carring him to port and than saying she was defeated by him and than swim back or ket them think of better one. Since they would be stupid after few hours they would accept yours.
If you decided double meal you would also need to fight both. In your stomach after beating them they would trash atack walls but to their demise they would be contained. Destined to be food. After digestion ship would crumble since magic ship cannot exist without capitain.. You would manage to collect some of treassures that haven't sink and start wondering how you would get home than you would facepalm yourself. You have mermaid or harpy form. You would return to Rum Heaven telling how you singlehanded beat Betrayer and Leviathan. Pirates would start party to your honour and you would receive John Raven pirate hat (you know pun of Jack Sparrow) or you would just ask for dozen bottles of rum since you are not worthy of such honur.

What do you think of this idea?

Also here are picks for some octomers. I think last one would be best for Leviathan or Kraken role.
1407603636414.png
egg_adoptable__kraken_creeper_by_neorabbitastic-d6izyej.png
Kimbery.jpg
kraken_girl_by_hunyan-d8kq7oz.png
Kraken_monster_girl_encyclopedia_by_gabrilux-d9szsbs.png
Scylla_0.jpg
Kraken-monster-girl-quest-39767982-500-375.png
Urielzael2
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:33 am

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:07 pm

Also when I was playing Bayonetta I've got idea how you could implement it in game. Remeber Shant experiment when she put some familliar golem like creature in your womb. It seems your hair may grow and conjure portal to it's inner dimension when it is fearsome beast. You know hair becoming beasts. Since this little fella is happy it also shares his food with you.
Urielzael2
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:33 am

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby salamoun » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:52 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:Next idea. Only requirement for this quest is to have either harpy form or mermaid form.
Since you like idea with strong character on it's own how about idea based on meeting pirate that would be hero and pirate in one. In small western island known as rum heaven - best pirate rum ever you would meet pirate that would look bit different. Instead of dirty clothes and look that would give pirate nature right away he would be quite handsome + his body and clothes would seem to be well cleaned. He would ask you if you want to help him as his crew betrayed him - his crew were mostly drinking, guarding the ship or play with hookers when he alone conquare treassures. Even though he was spreading loot equally most of his crew were unsatisfied. They've ganked on him and he in his self defence killed all of his crew. That is why he got nickname 'Betrayer'. His fregate was told to be one man battleship but he started to feel kinda lonely. His battleship was magicaly enhanced by some mage woman, rumors say that he made huge donation to the Grandhol mage academy and Headmistress is mage which enhanced his ship to be magical. He would ask you to help in defeating Sea Titan known as Leviathan (or Kraken). He would tell you that there is small island known as 'Peak of depths' - seadogs myth that as he checked is real. It is said that on this island resides Sea Titan - Leviathan known as Sea Beast Herder. You would accept his proposal as he would promise you reward of your choice. On his magic ship you would ask him for name. He would tell you that in reality he never had a name as he doesn't want to have name of father that abandoned him when he was a kid. Right now he is known as 'Betrayer' and he don't care about it. During your journey you would be atacked by giant crabs, Mermans, Sea serpents and possesed mermaids. You would aproach island than suddenly all water would back of making your ship lying on dirt. Betrayer would only smile yelling onward and ship would start moving on sand. In the temple you would face giantic octomer. She would be happy that you managed to pass and she would offer you possibillity to leave safely. Betrayer would deny and jump fighting with Giant Octomer. Even though Leviathan was seemed to have advantage due to her powers Betrayer would handle himself well. You would decide to.
1) Help Betrayer in fight.
2) Help Leviathan in fight.
3) Try find any peacfull solution.
4) Think that it seems you will have a bite sized snack from betrayer and large platter of squid meat.
If you helped betrayer in fight lose would result with obvious being eaten scenario. If you win you may land finishing blow, spare her and convince betrayer to do the same or eat squid. If you've landed finishing blow you would start pillage but he would stop you telling that this trassures are not worthy anything if they left island he would prove it throwing rope with golden chalice attached to it in the ocean than pull it. Previously golden engraved chalice become rotten and corodded. If you convince him to spare her she would try to atack you (thinking that you want her to suffer from loosing). Betrayer would push you back and both Betrayer and Octomer would kill each other. Before death Betrayer would order ship to carry you to the harbour and then return here to never fall into someones else hands. If you've eaten squid you would fell tasty meat but after a moment you would get idigestion. She wouldn't be able to leave but you would ask Betrayer to rub your belly to help you with tummy ache. After digestion you would obtain eight sided atack. It would be like basic atack atacking 8 random enemies.
If you've help Leviathan you would end up feeding Betrayer to her. Since you helped her she would allow you to take some gold. Than she would destroy magic ship and she would teleport you to the harbour you went from.
If you wanted to try peacfull solution you would need to beat them both. I think putting them both as enemies in confused state would be best to show that you are not standing on anyones side. You would use chains that were in temple to bound Leviathan body with Betrayers body together and since you've tied him to her boobs her tounge wouldn't be able to reach him. When they would wake up they would be pissed but it seems you've tied them well. You would demand them to either accept your solution - she carring him to port and than saying she was defeated by him and than swim back or ket them think of better one. Since they would be stupid after few hours they would accept yours.
If you decided double meal you would also need to fight both. In your stomach after beating them they would trash atack walls but to their demise they would be contained. Destined to be food. After digestion ship would crumble since magic ship cannot exist without capitain.. You would manage to collect some of treassures that haven't sink and start wondering how you would get home than you would facepalm yourself. You have mermaid or harpy form. You would return to Rum Heaven telling how you singlehanded beat Betrayer and Leviathan. Pirates would start party to your honour and you would receive John Raven pirate hat (you know pun of Jack Sparrow) or you would just ask for dozen bottles of rum since you are not worthy of such honur.

What do you think of this idea?

Also here are picks for some octomers. I think last one would be best for Leviathan or Kraken role.
1407603636414.png
egg_adoptable__kraken_creeper_by_neorabbitastic-d6izyej.png
Kimbery.jpg
kraken_girl_by_hunyan-d8kq7oz.png
Kraken_monster_girl_encyclopedia_by_gabrilux-d9szsbs.png
Scylla_0.jpg
Kraken-monster-girl-quest-39767982-500-375.png

Always happy to add some magic items and a whole ship would be interesting. Love the backstory, the characters and the journey and I always enjoy a good betray. :D Will be interesting to implement the fights, I think the Kraken one should be you fighting her tentacles first and then going for her body and head, since she will be a mini-boss. the rewards are also pretty good, specially the skill you get for eating the Kraken. The last pic is definitely the best for her, will see how to portray when you tie them together and I will also have to look for a sprite of an octopus or something.
Patreon, I guess.
User avatar
salamoun
Participator
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:46 am
Location: Czech Republic

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:41 am

Well my idea is that you've bounede man to her placing his legs in her cleavage after checking if no hidden mouth and than bounded him with rope. You've also tied her arms with chains that were around - you've just strenghten them with magic same with rope so they couldn't escape.
Urielzael2
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:33 am

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:18 am

Ok quick new idea.

In this you would decide if you wanna be cunning pred or patient. Basicaly you would have insane stomach ache. Kejpi like one of your BFF (best friend forever) would visit you trying to look after you during illness. All of mansion residents and Kejpi would start debating what to do to help you. Daughters would say hugging you would cheer your body up. Bel and Tiamath and what is strange Temida would agree that body warming is good but it requires bit of adult skills instead of child innocence (foursome with girls ?). Euvor and Jeanne would start talking that it is inner demon and they need to banish it though Neko priestess (forgot her name - you know one with light and dark side) would tell healing magic and demon banish do not work. Kejpi and Reila will definetly tell it is from hunger and that you need huge dose of fresh raw preys. Than Visse and/or your waifu would appear (it doesn't require both of them) and she would say that you need to call a doctor. You would call a doctor he would examine you telling all girls that it is proppably hard case of indigestion. To help you he needs to put his antiacid suit and got swalllowed (with rope attached to him so he can be pulled out). He would find the culprit. It seems some blade got stucked in your stomach wall. He would become frightened asking if they can pull him out. You would.
1) Show girls that they should pull him out you would pay him for his visit - you can pay monetary and tell him you are poor and invite him to the tea - choice is yours. Well you can drug tea to have extra meal later or maybe make him mansion doctor so he would tend some wounds and heal other medical conditions
2) Smile than bite off rope telling him that you are thankfull but he is a bit inconvinient witness and you must get rid of them. You would belch taking all air away fom your stomach making him doze of before he could do anything. This time blade shard and doctor got completly digested and you would feel better after meal.
What do you think of this quickie idea?
Urielzael2
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:33 am

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby gullvy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:09 am

Urielzael2 wrote: John Raven pirate hat (you know pun of Jack Sparrow)

You missed a golden opportunity for a pun! John Swallow would be a triple-pun!

Also, there should be at least one option in the quest where you get to make an acquaintance of the squidgirl. Wouldn't have to be a follower; it should just be possible to go an visit her from time to time.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:37 pm

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby salamoun » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:54 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Well my idea is that you've bounede man to her placing his legs in her cleavage after checking if no hidden mouth and than bounded him with rope. You've also tied her arms with chains that were around - you've just strenghten them with magic same with rope so they couldn't escape.

Yea I know what you mean, I just have to edit the pic to show the Kraken chained without it looking that I just placed some chains over it or that she can still use her tentacles.

Urielzael2 wrote:Ok quick new idea.

In this you would decide if you wanna be cunning pred or patient. Basicaly you would have insane stomach ache. Kejpi like one of your BFF (best friend forever) would visit you trying to look after you during illness. All of mansion residents and Kejpi would start debating what to do to help you. Daughters would say hugging you would cheer your body up. Bel and Tiamath and what is strange Temida would agree that body warming is good but it requires bit of adult skills instead of child innocence (foursome with girls ?). Euvor and Jeanne would start talking that it is inner demon and they need to banish it though Neko priestess (forgot her name - you know one with light and dark side) would tell healing magic and demon banish do not work. Kejpi and Reila will definetly tell it is from hunger and that you need huge dose of fresh raw preys. Than Visse and/or your waifu would appear (it doesn't require both of them) and she would say that you need to call a doctor. You would call a doctor he would examine you telling all girls that it is proppably hard case of indigestion. To help you he needs to put his antiacid suit and got swalllowed (with rope attached to him so he can be pulled out). He would find the culprit. It seems some blade got stucked in your stomach wall. He would become frightened asking if they can pull him out. You would.
1) Show girls that they should pull him out you would pay him for his visit - you can pay monetary and tell him you are poor and invite him to the tea - choice is yours. Well you can drug tea to have extra meal later or maybe make him mansion doctor so he would tend some wounds and heal other medical conditions
2) Smile than bite off rope telling him that you are thankfull but he is a bit inconvinient witness and you must get rid of them. You would belch taking all air away fom your stomach making him doze of before he could do anything. This time blade shard and doctor got completly digested and you would feel better after meal.
What do you think of this quickie idea?

Sure, we can have more 'filler' events in mansion, having Kejpi reappear is also a +. The options are simple, but what else would you do anyway and a possibility for a doctor in mansion is neat.

gullvy wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote: John Raven pirate hat (you know pun of Jack Sparrow)

You missed a golden opportunity for a pun! John Swallow would be a triple-pun!

Also, there should be at least one option in the quest where you get to make an acquaintance of the squidgirl. Wouldn't have to be a follower; it should just be possible to go an visit her from time to time.

We don't have to miss that chance in the game tho. :D
And if you betrayed the bertayer or resolved the confrontation peacefully (almost) then it should be no problem to revisit her island.
Patreon, I guess.
User avatar
salamoun
Participator
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:46 am
Location: Czech Republic

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby lich1993 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:01 am

oh man i missed the update damn those exams ,just checked the followers list and i see that the player will have a little sister
lich1993
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:02 pm

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby salamoun » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:12 am

lich1993 wrote:oh man i missed the update damn those exams ,just checked the followers list and i see that the player will have a little sister

Sister will be older (like 2-3 years), but will have 2 (or 3) daughters that are between 9-12 YO.
Patreon, I guess.
User avatar
salamoun
Participator
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:46 am
Location: Czech Republic

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:26 am

New idea. This one is for Shant and trigger/requirements would be high value of MDF or MAT.

Shant would notice that your magic powers growth very high. She would ask you if you want to be one of judge on novice mage fair. There are 1 main reward which are advancing instantly to the next level which is apparentice. Other reward is increases of grades in academy exams so if lacking novice manage to win 2nd prize his grades/marks from exams would be increased. You would agree telling why not. Shant would tell you that PN task would be to judge usefullness of project. Shant would judge whole performance and 2 other academy tutors would judge finesse and beauty of spell. On the fair there would be 5 contestants 1 girl and 4 boys.
First boy would would show prismatic arrow - avarage note from everyone as his spell works like random version of arcane arrow dealing random elemental dmg which can fail miserably in some situations. Well slighty higher from beauty judge because of being colorfull.
Second boy would show self transformation spell into rabbit - High note again from beauty judge as rabbit would be cute, you would give avarage as it is good spell to be missed in pleasant place but useless in combat.
Third would show full stealth elixir - saddly it would make only his body invisble. His clothes, dirt and other extenral stains will be visable and it's muffle effects and scent blocking effects would be weak. Avarage grades from everyone.
Forth would present piercing arrow blast. Magic atack allowing to pass through any obstacles. Everyone would give high notes especially finesse judge. Beauty judge would give lower as he was way to serious.
Fifth contestant would be girl. She would come with asisstant and her spell will be belly port spell- she will teleport asisstant into her belly. This spell was mean to inflict fear on enemies and allowing to capture evil doers if anything fails. Finesse teacher would be outraged giving very low note, Beauty teacher would give very high as it is beautyfull side of predator to think about others. You would:
1) Stand with girl giving highest note.
2) You will give low note because of devouring other human.
If you give her low note Shant would give her medium note. She would regurgiate prey and thanking jury that they were so nice event though she failed. She would won 2nd place. If you gave her highest score Shant would also do it making her winning tournament. You would also ask girl to teach you that spell. Later you would be ambushed by student on second place who would yell at you that you are filthy pred and he would atack you, When you defeat him you can
1) Bring him to Shant telling about incident. He would be expelled from academy + his spell wand would be broken - security measures from Shant after few years of being headmistress.
2) You would show why girl spell was better than his. With full belly and him being out of mana you would walk away.

How do you like it?
Urielzael2
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:33 am

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby salamoun » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:41 am

Urielzael2 wrote:New idea. This one is for Shant and trigger/requirements would be high value of MDF or MAT.

Shant would notice that your magic powers growth very high. She would ask you if you want to be one of judge on novice mage fair. There are 1 main reward which are advancing instantly to the next level which is apparentice. Other reward is increases of grades in academy exams so if lacking novice manage to win 2nd prize his grades/marks from exams would be increased. You would agree telling why not. Shant would tell you that PN task would be to judge usefullness of project. Shant would judge whole performance and 2 other academy tutors would judge finesse and beauty of spell. On the fair there would be 5 contestants 1 girl and 4 boys.
First boy would would show prismatic arrow - avarage note from everyone as his spell works like random version of arcane arrow dealing random elemental dmg which can fail miserably in some situations. Well slighty higher from beauty judge because of being colorfull.
Second boy would show self transformation spell into rabbit - High note again from beauty judge as rabbit would be cute, you would give avarage as it is good spell to be missed in pleasant place but useless in combat.
Third would show full stealth elixir - saddly it would make only his body invisble. His clothes, dirt and other extenral stains will be visable and it's muffle effects and scent blocking effects would be weak. Avarage grades from everyone.
Forth would present piercing arrow blast. Magic atack allowing to pass through any obstacles. Everyone would give high notes especially finesse judge. Beauty judge would give lower as he was way to serious.
Fifth contestant would be girl. She would come with asisstant and her spell will be belly port spell- she will teleport asisstant into her belly. This spell was mean to inflict fear on enemies and allowing to capture evil doers if anything fails. Finesse teacher would be outraged giving very low note, Beauty teacher would give very high as it is beautyfull side of predator to think about others. You would:
1) Stand with girl giving highest note.
2) You will give low note because of devouring other human.
If you give her low note Shant would give her medium note. She would regurgiate prey and thanking jury that they were so nice event though she failed. She would won 2nd place. If you gave her highest score Shant would also do it making her winning tournament. You would also ask girl to teach you that spell. Later you would be ambushed by student on second place who would yell at you that you are filthy pred and he would atack you, When you defeat him you can
1) Bring him to Shant telling about incident. He would be expelled from academy + his spell wand would be broken - security measures from Shant after few years of being headmistress.
2) You would show why girl spell was better than his. With full belly and him being out of mana you would walk away.

How do you like it?

I wonder if I can make that sort of spell usable in battle, like making you and the teleported target stunned and making him untargetable (since he is in your belly) while dealing DoT damage to him. Have to fiddle with the possibilities of skills in the maker. It's also kinda funny how you'll be considered as one of the strongest mages in the late game while not attending the school much.
Patreon, I guess.
User avatar
salamoun
Participator
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:46 am
Location: Czech Republic

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:48 am

Well I haven't mentioned it as late game quest. I think since Shant acknowladges you + the fact that you are wild talent in magic would be better reasons.
Urielzael2
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:33 am

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby Kejpi » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:24 am

Will player wake from her greatest nighmare yet???or will her sense of self shatter alowing unstopable predator to devour world??find out this weekend
Kejpi
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:57 am

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <December update logs>

Postby zapi » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:53 am

I am confused, what is the last version of the game currently? I see a huge part of this topic being ideas and so on and not sure if I missed any updates or anything x_x
zapi
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:17 am

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aril_Lisidmuthir, bugboy8, Krail, MouseBoy, Pharo, Wanderer and 28 guests