Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby Kazamov » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:00 am

frosthunter wrote:day confirm of the update ? :D

There's no confirmed release date yet, generalr said they plan to release the update mid January so possibly this week/weekend or next week/weekend. But that's hoping things go according to plan.
Kazamov
Been posting for a bit

Postby iepie122 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:31 pm

can somebody make a guide telling how to get all the vore scenes because i can't get some even though I hear others talking about it frequently (mainly the teacher and Erica as the anal pred)
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby Overmind42 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:00 pm

iepie122 wrote:can somebody make a guide telling how to get all the vore scenes because i can't get some even though I hear others talking about it frequently (mainly the teacher and Erica as the anal pred)

Oral Vore is still incomplete as far as I can tell, missing the stomach dungeon content... But to get the two scenes that exist you need to:

Find Rita in her bedroom, southern most hallway, First door.

Get inside of her, Do your business, get out.

Find Rita again at a different time of day (Not-Night) this time at the science lab in the North-Western most hallway, Second-to-last door.

Rita will make you drink a potion that will shrink you even more.

Go find Rita, again, in her bedroom this time (Not-at-night!). She will be crawling around on the floor "searching for you" When she catches you she will eat you.

Or...

First raise your stamina to 165 or higher. To do this I find the best way to farm Stamina XP is either with Anya the Maid or Veronica the Tall girl.
- To find Anya, she's available mid-day anywhere in the hallway.
-To find Veronica, She's in her bedroom (the first hallway, 2nd to last door on the left) but you can only crawl inside of her at night.
(Alternatively you can enter Veronica through Anya' mini event. Anya gets discovered by a student (veronica) as you try to escape from Anya during her Work-Shift).

Once your Stamina is 165 or higher go find Alice in the north-western most hallway, Last door on the left. She will try to take you into her Vagina. You must escape on first attempt.

Once you escape Alice she will instantly capture you and put you into a cage... Series of cutscenes happen and you get another chance to escape... If you escape from Alice and are still Micro-Shrunk Then talk to Alice again and she will offer to "restore" you by sucking on you like candy... She will eat you.

again, The stomach dungeons aren't yet done so nothing actually happens, you just get the option to teleport out.

Vagina/Penis Vore is pretty straight forward exploration, No guide necessary.

Alice breast event is triggered by being micro (via above mentioned Rita) then exploring the Vents (again, Stamina 165 is suggested) and dropping down via one of the ropes into Anyas loving embrace.

Teachers Anal vore is triggered by getting shrunk by Rita then exploring the bathroom. It currently is a incomplete event.
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby SquishySofty » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:50 pm

In addition to getting the Anya mini event, there's a passerby checking on Anya almost everytime. That passerby is actually Vanessa.
If you're inside of her womb (under 80 depths), Vanessa won't spot you. However, if you're outside of her womb (Over 80 depths), Vanessa will see you, enabling a tug of war sequence between Anya and Vanessa.

If you let Vanessa win, there's your chance to escape out of here once the struggle continues between you and Vanessa. Then when you speak to Vanessa in her room, the "Can you vore me?" will turn into "I want back in", making her accept your offer. Though, she will refuse if you're double shrunken, and her womb won't lock you inside of her in night time (Normal shrunken state).
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:57 pm

Can't wait to see the update :D
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lovetisguy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:45 pm

Overmind42 wrote:
iepie122 wrote:can somebody make a guide telling how to get all the vore scenes because i can't get some even though I hear others talking about it frequently (mainly the teacher and Erica as the anal pred)

Oral Vore is still incomplete as far as I can tell, missing the stomach dungeon content... But to get the two scenes that exist you need to:

Find Rita again at a different time of day (Not-Night) this time at the science lab in the North-Western most hallway, Second-to-last door.

Go find Rita, again, in her bedroom this time (Not-at-night!). She will be crawling around on the floor "searching for you" When she catches you she will eat you.

Or...

First raise your stamina to 165 or higher. To do this I find the best way to farm Stamina XP is either with Anya the Maid or Veronica the Tall girl.
-To find Veronica, She's in her bedroom (the first hallway, 2nd to last door on the left) but you can only crawl inside of her at night.
(Alternatively you can enter Veronica through Anya' mini event. Anya gets discovered by a student (veronica) as you try to escape from Anya during her Work-Shift).

Once your Stamina is 165 or higher go find Alice in the north-western most hallway, Last door on the left. She will try to take you into her Vagina. You must escape on first attempt.

Once you escape Alice she will instantly capture you and put you into a cage... Series of cutscenes happen and you get another chance to escape... If you escape from Alice and are still Micro-Shrunk Then talk to Alice again and she will offer to "restore" you by sucking on you like candy... She will eat you.

again, The stomach dungeons aren't yet done so nothing actually happens, you just get the option to teleport out.

Alice breast event is triggered by being micro (via above mentioned Rita) then exploring the Vents (again, Stamina 165 is suggested) and dropping down via one of the ropes into Anyas loving embrace.

Teachers Anal vore is triggered by getting shrunk by Rita then exploring the bathroom. It currently is a incomplete event.

Okay i did everything for Alice but when i take the potion after the second escape i shrink and all she does is disappear and i can't even find her atfer.
Lovetisguy
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:52 pm

Lovetisguy wrote:
Overmind42 wrote:

Or...

Okay i did everything for Alice but when i take the potion after the second escape i shrink and all she does is disappear and i can't even find her atfer.

Did you saw in her room?
Try it again on a another time
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lovetisguy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Ok so i did and i noticed that after she asks to go with her to the presentation i escape and she offers the potion and she is gone with just me and the potion in the room but then the game freezes for like 3 secs and she pops up again in the bottom right of the room at the round table and after i take the potion she leaves and no else is in the room at that point so i went to the statue to speed up time and she was back in the room but only talking about the salad.
Lovetisguy
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:04 pm

Lovetisguy wrote:Ok so i did and i noticed that after she asks to go with her to the presentation i escape and she offers the potion and she is gone with just me and the potion in the room but then the game freezes for like 3 secs and she pops up again in the bottom right of the room at the round table and after i take the potion she leaves and no else is in the room at that point so i went to the statue to speed up time and she was back in the room but only talking about the salad.

Spoiler: show
If you want so see Alice's oral vore event, you must go at her presentation and choose to remain inside her after it. Then escape, be shrunken again (in whatever way you wish) and then talk to her. Hope this helps
DevS098
Participator

Postby Lovetisguy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:22 pm

DevS098 wrote:
Lovetisguy wrote:Ok so i did and i noticed that after she asks to go with her to the presentation i escape and she offers the potion and she is gone with just me and the potion in the room but then the game freezes for like 3 secs and she pops up again in the bottom right of the room at the round table and after i take the potion she leaves and no else is in the room at that point so i went to the statue to speed up time and she was back in the room but only talking about the salad.

Spoiler: show
If you want so see Alice's oral vore event, you must go at her presentation and choose to remain inside her after it. Then escape, be shrunken again (in whatever way you wish) and then talk to her. Hope this helps

It did thanks.
Lovetisguy
New to the forum

Postby IWantToBeEatenn » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:57 am

is there a way to get the teacher to vore you if so can you tell me how? :gulp:
IWantToBeEatenn
New to the forum

Postby BigDashT » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:01 am

IWantToBeEatenn wrote:is there a way to get the teacher to vore you if so can you tell me how? :gulp:

The closest thing you are going to get to that is the AV event when you are shrunken further down, I think there is a guide to do that a few pages back,
BigDashT
Been posting for a bit

Postby tigersebel » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:03 pm

How is it going? long time since we heard something from generalr. I hope everything goes well
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby estadio » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:21 am

is there will be any update?
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:38 am

estadio wrote:is there will be any update?

Generalr said that the update comes mid January.
I believe in the next few days will it come ( maybe today )
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby joeburp22181 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:41 am

NovaDragn wrote:

Haha loved that movie ^_^

Heh yup, was a good one. Felt appropriate for the fan's here waiting for the next installment.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby darknessblades » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:28 am

there is a glitch with the maid/vannessa events.

if you are in vannessa, and do nothing, when she sleeps you get teleported to the maid again
darknessblades
Participator

Postby olgith » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:48 pm

Today marks the two month period since last update, how are things going Generalr? I know you don't want to spoil anything too much but my curiosity is gettinf the better of me!
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:52 pm

olgith, chill bro, maybe have he/she any privat problems, no clue, but chill maybe he/she load it up in the coming days
I hope he/she is doing fine.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby thyladras » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:04 pm

mmmmmmh i think that the simplest solution is making a folder mith a save before each scene ^^
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game