Object Swallowing

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby MatthewOrbis » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:17 pm

IEatYouWhole wrote:I have been watching thread and wanted to say stuff but too embarrassed to so, but I swallow stuff and ye people are not that stretchy to swallow large objects, but with slow practice you can swallow bigger and bigger stuff, though i don't do it unless I have my friend with me in case i choke :P but so far I have managed to actually be able to swallow a billiard ball ^^ well more than one, but all one after the other XD although i don;t expect anyone to believe me and I have no video or picture evidence to show I did do it, but I have good reason for that I don't want to go into -_- so so you will just have to take my word for it :P but I saw the regurgitator on youtube and thought to myself I want to do that but actually swallow it :P and after a long time of practicing after I was already swallowing stuff like golf balls and other stuff like Racquetballs and anything round like hard boiled eggs too, but i never knew what to try next till then :P now I am trying to swallow and regurgitate a tennis ball :3 though i doubt it will happen XD

A Billiard ball, how is that even possible?
MatthewOrbis
New to the forum

Postby Eznam » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:47 pm

MatthewOrbis wrote:
IEatYouWhole wrote:I have been watching thread and wanted to say stuff but too embarrassed to so, but I swallow stuff and ye people are not that stretchy to swallow large objects, but with slow practice you can swallow bigger and bigger stuff, though i don't do it unless I have my friend with me in case i choke :P but so far I have managed to actually be able to swallow a billiard ball ^^ well more than one, but all one after the other XD although i don;t expect anyone to believe me and I have no video or picture evidence to show I did do it, but I have good reason for that I don't want to go into -_- so so you will just have to take my word for it :P but I saw the regurgitator on youtube and thought to myself I want to do that but actually swallow it :P and after a long time of practicing after I was already swallowing stuff like golf balls and other stuff like Racquetballs and anything round like hard boiled eggs too, but i never knew what to try next till then :P now I am trying to swallow and regurgitate a tennis ball :3 though i doubt it will happen XD

Well, it's an actual thing, but as far as I can tell it's physically impossible to swallow it stomach-wise, it just goes in your throat and stops at the trachea.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby IEatYouWhole » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:43 am

whatisthissheet wrote:

Is it possible for you to do a video, especially the billiards? If you have privacy concerns you can avoid filming your eyes and film it on a blank background, like a single coloured wall and just show your belly and mouth.

I kinda already mentioned I don't record myself for good reason and again I refuse to go into it anymore because its something I don't want to talk about -_-

Eznam wrote:
MatthewOrbis wrote:

Well, it's an actual thing, but as far as I can tell it's physically impossible to swallow it stomach-wise, it just goes in your throat and stops at the trachea.

its actually not physically impossible, it is quite possible, much like how people can swallow other larger things, like when you see people swallow balloons, of course they let the air out at the end, but it still reaches there, plus there is a video of a Chinese woman swallowing a metal ball slightly smaller than a billiard ball and then doing sword swallowing, another thing that it is entirely possible and makes it also possible to swallow a billiard ball :P it can be done, but takes a lot of practice and I guess maybe some genetics too, maybe? either way it is possible and I can do it, I just can't really prove I can do it becasue again reasons I wish to not go into -_-
I will swallow you whole :3
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby whatisthissheet » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:15 pm

Seems way too impossible to be true, vids or pics or it didn't happen. A billiard ball would surely make a bulge in the stomach from certain angles to pics would be good too in this case.
whatisthissheet
Been posting for a bit

Postby Deletedcbn90214b » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:38 pm

The only time I've seen someone swallow billiard balls was The Regurgitator on America's Got Talent, but they were small ones. Otherwise, I'm with you; p sure they're impossible.
Deletedcbn90214b
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tempest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:40 pm

I recall having seen something on TV about something like that, something about a man who was able to swallow and regurgitate a billiard ball, but choked when he tried it on a snooker ball... if my memory serves me right that is...
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby suparmadibatman » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:51 pm

Oh, noob, pool balls are ez,
i can even swallow a basketball!! Like totally.
Sorry i cannot prove it, because of reasons, but you gotta beleive me that i can do that :DDDDD
suparmadibatman
Been posting for a bit

Postby preved_yt » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:03 pm

And my friend has a girlfriemd, who can swallow whole watermelon and spit bones through ears, and her sisret can deepthroan whole whale tail first & tail coming out of ass and tickling her soles, but I can't prove it just because... Because gladiolus... But believe me, it's absolutely true :D
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cobra146 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:38 pm

vids or pics or it didn't happen

Sorry i cannot prove it, because of reasons, but you gotta beleive me that i can do that DDDD

Just because someone doesn't want to post pictures or video of themselves doesn't mean they are making stuff up. There really are legitimate reasons for not wanting to have that kind of stuff floating around on the internet (just look at what happened to Zera). IEatYouWhole didn't have to say anything here in the first place and has no obligation to prove anything.

Object swallowing is my absolute favorite vore related thing, and I am just happy when someone is willing to share their experience in the first place. I have been following this topic quietly for a very long time and there are very few personal stories. I would hate to see one of the few contributors disappear because they are pressured and called out for not recording themselves, especially after they clearly stated multiples times that they had reasons for not doing that. People have different comfort levels for anonymity and that should be respected.
Cobra146
New to the forum

Postby Heartless » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:56 pm

Cobra146 wrote:
vids or pics or it didn't happen

Sorry i cannot prove it, because of reasons, but you gotta beleive me that i can do that DDDD

Just because someone doesn't want to post pictures or video of themselves doesn't mean they are making stuff up. There really are legitimate reasons for not wanting to have that kind of stuff floating around on the internet (just look at what happened to Zera). IEatYouWhole didn't have to say anything here in the first place and has no obligation to prove anything.

Object swallowing is my absolute favorite vore related thing, and I am just happy when someone is willing to share their experience in the first place. I have been following this topic quietly for a very long time and there are very few personal stories. I would hate to see one of the few contributors disappear because they are pressured and called out for not recording themselves, especially after they clearly stated multiples times that they had reasons for not doing that. People have different comfort levels for anonymity and that should be respected.

Now I agree, there is technically no obligation or requirement to post the proof and trying to force someone to do so is wrong and if they don't want to then thats absolutely fine and understandable. HOWEVER the burden IS on them to provide the proof of their claims, without proof and evidence thereof then you have to take everything with a massive grain of salt, especially when they start saying they don't want to show the proof...thats a huge red flag that its not true(And I get there are reasons not to do so, but its not like its impossible to hide a face, have it soundless so you can't pickup background noises, and hide any incriminating or identifying things. just a ski mask or two will prevent identification especially if you never show the top half of your face on video...video editing exists for a reason). Respecting anonymity is fine and having a problem with showing yourself is also fine, but if you are unwilling to provide the proof of something that stretches the imagination then you are essentially just writing a story and saying "no for reals guys its totally true and actually happened". You might as well not share at all if you aren't gonna back up the claims with proof and it is absolutely justified to be called out on it. Its one thing to claim you swallow marbles, its another to claim you can swallow a billiard ball and then not have evidence. There is no reason to believe that at all.

-Heartless
"Daisy, Daisy/Give me your answer do/I'm half crazy/all for the love of you"
- HAL 9000
Heartless
Participator

Postby Cobra146 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:15 pm

I agree that it It is certainly right at the upper limit of what is physically possible, and I understand that some people will not believe it without proof. If someone wants to take it with a grain of salt that is totally justified. All I was suggesting is to back off on the open doubting and demanding of evidence. I want to see this community grow rather than pushing people away.
Cobra146
New to the forum

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:26 am

World is full of crazy things. I'm pretty skeptical but I don't think it could be all that impossible. Maybe it's just hope that it's true because it would be cool, I dunno. A billiard ball is probably not a good thing to ingest though, don't look very digestible or poopable. Also doesn't seem easy to shove all the way back to the gullet.
Kitsouille
???

Postby night22 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:09 am

lies.gif
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby IEatYouWhole » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:39 am

ugh, now I wish i never said anything -_- i have reasons I don't want to talk about because its something that happened in the past that makes it difficult to even stand in front of a camera -_- but thanks for the people who support the fact I don't have to prove anything, but its not that I won't, its that I can't and again have good reasons as to why I don't want to talk about why I can't and ye sure people can easily lie online, doesn't mean they always do. Its like we can't believe anything anymore because everything is pretty much a lie online, which is bull crap cause its not always a lie -_- and thanks to the dickheads making jokes about knowing people who can swallow a watermelon or a basketball i was trying to be serious but you two just added oil to a fire that idiots started because they can't believe for a second without proof.

so screw it, I can't take pictures or record myself because I get panic attacks, happy now? but just cause I told you, doesn't mean I have to write you all a fucking biography just to explain it, because I don't want to talk about it -_- I just wanted to add something nice to a forum i like but was too scared of ever even adding too, for this exact reason, so sorry I can't prove it to you by giving you men your wanking material, but for me object swallowing is something I have been good at for a long time and I just seem to be able to swallow and regurgitate a billiard ball, I have my best friend with me when i do it because ye I might choke and she is there so I don't -_- this will probably be my last post on this forum for object swallowing, cause at this point I just can't deal with all the rubbish I have deal with constantly, if anyone wants to talk about it properly with me, then private message me -_-.
I will swallow you whole :3
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ljnator » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:52 am

There shouldn't be any pressure for anyone here to do anything they don't want to. That's REALLY not what this thread or community is about.

IEatYouWhole, I applaud you for discussing this, particularly when its hard to bring up.

The biggest thing to keep in mind is that you're not going to be able to please everyone on the internet. I know its hard, but try not to feel pressured by people when you step up to speak. You're under no obligation to do anything for anyone here.

So now let's get back on track with the object swallowing stuff :-D
ljnator
New to the forum

Postby whatisthissheet » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:39 pm

IEatYouWhole wrote:ugh, now I wish i never said anything -_- i have reasons I don't want to talk about because its something that happened in the past that makes it difficult to even stand in front of a camera -_- but thanks for the people who support the fact I don't have to prove anything, but its not that I won't, its that I can't and again have good reasons as to why I don't want to talk about why I can't and ye sure people can easily lie online, doesn't mean they always do. Its like we can't believe anything anymore because everything is pretty much a lie online, which is bull crap cause its not always a lie -_- and thanks to the dickheads making jokes about knowing people who can swallow a watermelon or a basketball i was trying to be serious but you two just added oil to a fire that idiots started because they can't believe for a second without proof.

so screw it, I can't take pictures or record myself because I get panic attacks, happy now? but just cause I told you, doesn't mean I have to write you all a fucking biography just to explain it, because I don't want to talk about it -_- I just wanted to add something nice to a forum i like but was too scared of ever even adding too, for this exact reason, so sorry I can't prove it to you by giving you men your wanking material, but for me object swallowing is something I have been good at for a long time and I just seem to be able to swallow and regurgitate a billiard ball, I have my best friend with me when i do it because ye I might choke and she is there so I don't -_- this will probably be my last post on this forum for object swallowing, cause at this point I just can't deal with all the rubbish I have deal with constantly, if anyone wants to talk about it properly with me, then private message me -_-.

When anything this great which seems impossible is allways done by people who have specific reasons for why they can't show proof, people stop believing anything this crazy is possible without proof.
whatisthissheet
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:51 am

Has anyone found videos of girls/women swallowing bananas completely without chewing? All I ever find is deep throating them, but none that actually swallow them. Except one which was a sexy busty girl chubby brown skin swallows bananana whole in one go. Does any one know of any other videos?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby preved_yt » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:10 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:Has anyone found videos of girls/women swallowing bananas completely without chewing? All I ever find is deep throating them, but none that actually swallow them. Except one which was a sexy busty girl chubby brown skin swallows bananana whole in one go. Does any one know of any other videos?

If You mean girl in pink blouse, it's a vid from clips4sale - I got it from CratedCheese, people on PH got it from me.
I earlier posted my archives from MEGA, but actual RL things is very rare
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rockyvorefan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:09 pm

I have found this funny tuc commercial of girl swallowing a pc monitor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpMDzy5SN_M
Rockyvorefan
Somewhat familiar

Postby ivyiblack » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:56 am

Hi, long time, no post.
If someone claims to be able to do something, without the will or the possibility of proof, especially if it's something really rare or difficult, it's not necessarily a lie. If someone is kind enough to post something here, I expect some phrases like 'pics or didn't happen ' or 'I would totally love to see a vid', but such behavior, I do not approve. You are free to believe it or not, but that's everyones own decision.

Bananatopic:
I know a video called Banana Python. A woman (great RL Vore actress, forgot her name) swallows an entire banana. It's not a big one but I like it. I myself do fruit swallowing alot, grapes etc. but I also manage figs, apple junks, hot dogs and half bananas. But apples I won't do anymore because of a minor accident. Real object swallowing is hot a.f. but dangerous if it comes to bigger things. Biggest object I did was a egg shaped gem around double the size of a regular glass marble.

There is an other topic in this forum revolving around pantie swallowing. I read someone did this a few times. Pantie swallowing is one of my object swallowing favorites, but it's really rare and I won't do it myself before I see someone else actually doing it.
ivyiblack
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination