Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:50 am

Turbotowns wrote:Fuck Yeah! This is awesome!
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

Thanks! I’m glad you like it! This has been a fun mod to make so far.

Anesthetic wrote:Use the Waster Armor! You Know You Wanna.

0932202E-9108-494F-BA44-5457E78B0A74.png

I’m really liking it so far. I wish the tank top was red. That color just POPS. I really fits how I want Bria to look.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:48 pm

erewon wrote:Cool mod so far ! Good work on that Carreau !

I have a question though. Is it normal that the items on things (mostly raiders) Bria ate are not showing in her inventory ?

Sorry I missed this! So, Gat scripted FOvore to put all of the items a companion digests into the player’s belly storage. This doesn't change with Bria. When she digests something down, the items will be accessible the next time the player finishes digestion. The thoight process here was to prevent companions from equipping ranged weapons when the player wanted them to have devour equipped.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:55 pm

MagowDeath wrote:bug ive found happens to be the Dismiss dialogue she doesnt leave your party when ever you try to dismiss her without switching a companion but it works when you switch her for dogmeat and such, this was working fine on 0.0 version of the mod.

I had missed setting up her dismissal dialogue for admired. It’s fixed in v0.2.
Carreau
---

Postby InsaneShiet » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:28 pm

Excuse me gentleman what is her in game code? I had a problem, had to uninstall Bria and now i wish to give her the vore levels she legally obtained back, but in order to do that i need her NPC code
InsaneShiet
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:48 pm

Can you not click on her when the console is open? That's the easiest way to get her reference ID. Since Fallout assigns a mod identifier based on the conditions of the machine the mod is activated on. For example, mine is 1D00, but that won't be the same on someone else's machine. So, for me, her RefID is 1D0075B0. You'll need to find the identifier of your install. The easiest way is to type 'help vm_ 4' in the console, and it'll list a bunch of stuff associated with voremersion. I label just about everything with a VM_ prefix for organization. Anyways, you can get the first four that way. Then the last four of her reference ID should be 75B0. Put the two together and you can either use 'prid ####75B0' in the console to set her as the currently selected actor, or just prefix all of your commands with it like '####75B0.modav 000vorelevel ##'

Now, that brings me to another quirk I've ran into. Not sure if it was just me, but I found that when messing with 000vorelevel and 000vorexp, it was best to use modav instead of setav. Setav was causing some quirky behavior, but this was also after she started acting funky when I had her wearing power armor. So, if you want to be safe, just use modav and give her the difference of her old level and 14 (everyone starts as level 14 vore), so if she was level 20, you'll use 'modav 000vorelevel 6'. You can either manually give her perks through the giveperk command, or you can just grant her a couple perk points and let her take a swing at something. She should run a level parity check, and update her perks. You should get a bunch of notifications on what perks she earned, and using her distendix should show you what perks she has.

Once you have everything set, just run one last console command to verify her level up script fired properly. When she attacks, she compares a previous level tracker to her current vore level to determine if she needs to check for perks. After she performs at least one attack, type 'getav vm_previousvorelevel' in the console and make sure the value is equal to her current level. You should be good to go after that.

The irony here is I was considering doing a "how to upgrade" section for the OP yesterday.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:01 pm

Just as a heads up, I have a bit more testing to do on my end, but I’m about ready to release v1.0 of Bria either this weekend or next week sometimes. My final to do list is to make sure the perk effect refreshes when you go from two to three prey, finish filling in the idle chatter with blank dialogue files, and setting up mod dependencies for clothing and hair (this will get rid of the DLC dependency, but will require additional downloads from Nexus).
Carreau
---

Postby gazpig » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:06 pm

I would like to have bria as companion, but, it would be better to her to have default outfit from original game, not DLC.... I don't have DLC's... It may cause some troubles
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anesthetic » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:07 am

Not to be a Jerk(Jerk comment in 3... 2... 1...) but I feel like Bria has an increadibly BASIC face, like Fo4 Vanilla Preset face. Doesn't strike me as a preds face either, them's some fairly un hungry eyes.

Honestly there are tons of great player made presets out there that you could be putting on her.

Just my Jerk 2 Cents.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby night22 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:21 am

Anesthetic wrote:Not to be a Jerk(Jerk comment in 3... 2... 1...) but I feel like Bria has an increadibly BASIC face, like Fo4 Vanilla Preset face. Doesn't strike me as a preds face either, them's some fairly un hungry eyes.

Honestly there are tons of great player made presets out there that you could be putting on her.

Just my Jerk 2 Cents.

Nah I second that statement. She looks like a random NPC with a custom body.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:59 am

I suck at faces, what can I say. And the CK doesn't make face generation easy, either. I'll look into some presets I guess.
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:18 am

Well if you are looking for faces, here's a little mod with a few really good ones.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23155

I suggest Havannah, Demsha, or Megan. They are all pretty hungry looking in my opinion.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:49 am

I didn't much care for those presets. I had chosen a preset, but I have to say I liked the Exica a lot from the one you linked.

End result.

ScreenShot25.png

ScreenShot27.png

ScreenShot28.png
Carreau
---

Postby Aviator2345 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:49 am

I like it
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:45 pm

Definantly better.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mastercin » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:52 pm

Loving this mod! I've been loving the affinity dialogue and all her little quirks. Please keep it coming!
Mastercin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:00 pm

Mastercin wrote:Loving this mod! I've been loving the affinity dialogue and all her little quirks. Please keep it coming!

Thanks! I’m glad you’re enjoying her! I recently found how to add specific dungeon dialogue, too. So, she’ll have some things to say abut certain locations. v1.0 should be “soon”. I’m hoping to have her companion quest in v2.0.
Carreau
---

Postby Mastercin » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:37 pm

"Soon™" Looking forward to it!
Mastercin
Been posting for a bit

Postby gazpig » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:40 am

What the body preset? did you do it by yourself or got somewhere? i'd like to get this one of yours
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:05 am

The v1.0 release will use the Waster Armor from the nexus. It’s CBBE and I’ve got permission from the author to use it as a dependency. There’s also an atomic beauty variant (which is what I use), and I’ll include the link, but when I release v1.0, downloading Bloodfree’s Waster Armor will be required. The last hold up I have is hair. I’m currently using azar’s ponytail mod for the short hair you see in the shots above. I’m still waiting for a response from Azar.
Carreau
---

Postby DarkSlayer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:47 am

Very nice companion and seems to be pretty stable so far.

The only "bug" I found so far, is, that her default outfit comes with hand meshes attached (is this normal with AB?) and if you replace it with a CBBE armor/clothing mesh, she has no hands and if you add hands manually with Outfit Studio, it uses a wrong texture.

Nothing big, since I pretty much gave her different clothing right away.

Nonetheless, really nice companion and I like it, that she has her own perk progression system.

Keep it up!
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game