Birthday Surprise

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Birthday Surprise

Postby aneiren » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:16 pm

Warning! Implied Vore

Hello everyone, I'm a long time lurker but this is my first time posting a story on here. I hope you all enjoy.

P.S. I plan on writing more stories in the future. Do can I request a gallery page added to my profile here, or do I need to direct message Eka?
Attachments
BirthdaySurprise.pdf
(30.35 KiB) Downloaded 769 times
Last edited by aneiren on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
aneiren
New to the forum

Re: Birthday Surprise

Postby Justin-Time » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:36 pm

No joke, today happens to be my birthday, so reading this title on the home page kind of surprised me.
Justin-Time
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rat_Guy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:12 pm

Justin-Time wrote:No joke, today happens to be my birthday, so reading this title on the home page kind of surprised me.

Happy Birthday
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:57 am

Yeah proper tags are required...
Like say, SCAT or IMPLIED SCAT.
Was reading then stopped, realizing scat was to happen.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby KingLoner » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:08 pm

That was actually a remarkable read! Following you now! I hope to see more of you soon!
This signature is inspiring.
KingLoner
New to the forum

Postby NeyNey » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:53 am

Nice story. Would like more if you are still doing stuff!
Want to see me from a new perspective?
NeyNey
Somewhat familiar

Return to Softvore