RP Wager Opponent Wanted

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

RP Wager Opponent Wanted

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:33 pm

Are you familiar with the video game Lethal League? A high intsensity game where you try to hit the other player with the ball. Well here I'm going to be hosting little wager matches. A best of three, standard rule tournament.

The winner of the tournament gets to be the pred and decides what the scenario and eventual ending is. The prey can negotiate some of the terms that would be a turn off (such as no scat, no blood, etc.) but they cannot request anything else. The prey can leave the RP at any time they like, so its best you have a partner with similar interests to yours.

Those that decide to leave the match after it's over will be posted here on the wall of shame (unless given a proper reason for doing so).

My discord is SpaghettiWedding#8523 and my skype is [email protected]

Victories:

Losses:

Wall of Shame:

Last bumped by gorgonzoladealer on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:33 pm.
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!