Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby cheese130 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:34 pm

Carreau wrote:So I found a fun "feature" today pairing Vore Queens with Better Settlers. No matter what I do, Vore Queens dominate the random spawn list. I spawned 40 settlers at once, and got maybe 8 normal settlers. I swapped around load order, and the queens are still the most likely to spawn in. Anyone else using better settlers with no problem? This could just be a case of adding better settlers mid-playthrough versus doing it as a clean save. Removing Better Settlers from my mod list puts everything back in order for spawn rate.

Don't get me wrong, I like seeing a sea of gurgling bellies, but it just doesn't feel right for Vore Queens to be so common.

i also had this problem a while back but it "magically" fixed itself in couple ingame days (didn't realise it was the better settlers mod messing things up but now that i think of it makes perfect sense)
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:44 pm

Pretty sure it has something to do with the leveled list injection of vore queens, then having better settlers completely restructure those lists manually in an already running save. Glad to know it rights itself out, though.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:47 pm

Opian wrote:I hate to ask as it seems like it was kinda brought up before, but does this work with the VR? I know you said you wanted to have it working for (non)VR. I have a Vive, but I'm just on the fence about getting the VR version of FO4, especially while it's full price atm. You gave FO4 VR a glowing review, but I'm still curious about this mod. If not, that's cool.

personally im waiting for easier way to install mods to vr and also to show it off to my friends before i install this :lol: but it shoul work in vr
i remember gat posting something about removing some meshes or something like that to counter the crash that occurs when you swallow prey but i could not find it anymore

EDIT: found it
"For fellow VR players:
If your game crashes when you vore someone then delete the first person models from CBBE (they are in ..\Fallout 4 VR\Data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets\ )"
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delennd » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:04 pm

Can someone help me get this mod working. CBBE and Bodyslide are working and I can select the bellies for build all, which I did, but in game I dont have the holotape. Any ideas why? These 3 are the only mods I'm using and I'm not using NMM. Thanks!
Delennd
Been posting for a bit

Postby gazpig » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:47 am

tigersebel wrote:First of all, awesome mod! thank you for that. But i think i noticed that vored npc's don't respawn. raider outposts for example. i waited an ingame month in a bed but they didnt came back. Anyone else experienced the same?

Carreau wrote:That’s because the corpse is sent to a stomach cell. Respawns occur where the corpse was last IIRC, so the belly cell just gets filled with tons of respawned NPCs.

so, any ideas how to fix this? Cause I ate all of enemies.... commonwealth is empty.... ^^; >.>
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby universalgameris » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:58 am

Awesome work so far

however, i have three questions regarding immersion more than anything

1. Is there any intention of having digestion scale waiting or sleeping like in devourment?

2. Is pred & swallowed prey dialogue going to be implemented?

3. I remember reading a while back, possibly on the old abandoned thread, that there were intentions of adding differently sized bellies for different prey? following a radroach for instance would have you equip belly gear two or three instead of the human-sized belly. has this idea been abandoned or is this still a possibility?
universalgameris
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:06 am

gazpig wrote:
tigersebel wrote:First of all, awesome mod! thank you for that. But i think i noticed that vored npc's don't respawn. raider outposts for example. i waited an ingame month in a bed but they didnt came back. Anyone else experienced the same?

Carreau wrote:That’s because the corpse is sent to a stomach cell. Respawns occur where the corpse was last IIRC, so the belly cell just gets filled with tons of respawned NPCs.

so, any ideas how to fix this? Cause I ate all of enemies.... commonwealth is empty.... ^^; >.>

I MAY have misunderstood how cell resets work when I said that. Some areas can take up to 20 in game days to reset. The spawn markers are part of the cell, so leveled mobs should be respawning in their original spot once the cell is flagged for a reset. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. The CK wiki doesn’t go into this, and the functions are integral to the engine, so there’s no code in the base papyrus scripts beyond a function header.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby gazpig » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:29 pm

Carreau wrote:
gazpig wrote:

I MAY have misunderstood how cell resets work when I said that. Some areas can take up to 20 in game days to reset. The spawn markers are part of the cell, so leveled mobs should be respawning in their original spot once the cell is flagged for a reset. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. The CK wiki doesn’t go into this, and the functions are integral to the engine, so there’s no code in the base papyrus scripts beyond a function header.

Areas are not completely empty, but 1-2 ghouls or raiders are more boring and sad, then dangerous or at least funny

Mod on faster respawn doesnt help
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:55 pm

So, my original theory was correct. The NPCs are tracked through death and respawn where they die. I don't know if maybe it's an issue with cleanup of corpses or what. Not all cells are created equal in this case.

So to test the theory, I ported to the stomach cell where mobs are held during the damage and digestion phase. It's...humorous. And horrible on the GPU like I imagined it would be.

ScreenShot21.png

So, everything that had eaten at that point were in this cell. So, this is obviously going to be a problem. I'm looking at a fix.

so, just in console command testing, it looks like the best way to handle it would be to disable the NPC (which makes it invisible), move it to the player, then kill it. The NPC I was messing with would be able to be moved only when it was alive. Once it was dead, it was immovable. Maybe in papyrus, I can have an actor moved after it's dead.

EDIT: Oh hey! The answer was under my nose the entire time. https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?t ... tReference
Carreau
---

Postby gazpig » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:19 pm

Carreau wrote:EDIT: Oh hey! The answer was under my nose the entire time. https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?t ... tReference

It's great, but how to use it?(if I have all mobs of the game in the stomach cell and only 8gb RAM.....) may be start new game, so teleport every 20-30 eaten mobs to stomach sell in god mod and get them back?
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:24 pm

gazpig wrote:
Carreau wrote:EDIT: Oh hey! The answer was under my nose the entire time. https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?t ... tReference

It's great, but how to use it?(if I have all mobs of the game in the stomach cell and only 8gb RAM.....) may be start new game, so teleport every 20-30 eaten mobs to stomach sell in god mod and get them back?

It’s not an end user solution. This is something that will have to occur in the scripting of the mod. As far as I know, I don’t believe this to be a console command. And it definitely isn’t one you want to cast on hundreds of NPCs.
Carreau
---

Postby gazpig » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:21 am

May be we should say Gat about this problem? Cause it's looks like a programm problem, on both mods(VR and noVR)
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:31 am

I’m sure he’ll read all this once he gets back. Just hang tight.

EDIT: I have a workaround I think. I'm going to make a small patch and test it tonight to see how it works. So far in early testing, it shows promise.

Double EDIT: I made a quick patch. Unzip and copy this to your fallout 4 folder

https://mega.nz/#!vZ0kFaja!5yQUJJ75fpHX ... YtlFnN12Jc

It'll only work on mobs going forward. All it does is after the kill action of a prey, it makes them invisible, and then drops them back at their editor location. Super simple and it worked with a test leveled spawner. I was able to resurrect the NPC properly, and when I forced the cell to reset, the NPC respawned as expected.
Carreau
---

Postby gazpig » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:41 am

Carreau wrote:I’m sure he’ll read all this once he gets back. Just hang tight.

EDIT: I have a workaround I think. I'm going to make a small patch and test it tonight to see how it works. So far in early testing, it shows promise.

Double EDIT: I made a quick patch. Unzip and copy this to your fallout 4 folder

https://mega.nz/#!vZ0kFaja!5yQUJJ75fpHX ... YtlFnN12Jc

It'll only work on mobs going forward. All it does is after the kill action of a prey, it makes them invisible, and then drops them back at their editor location. Super simple and it worked with a test leveled spawner. I was able to resurrect the NPC properly, and when I forced the cell to reset, the NPC respawned as expected.

so..... it works?

P.S. I already started a new game and in stomach cell are about 50 mobs. If i eat them, will they get back to original location?
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:58 am

I guess it should work on them. The lines I added to the code just simply move the mob back to its editor location. So, unless that somehow changes, they should revert to the location they were put in by the editor. Now, I don't know how it affects random encounters or anything else that gets spawned on the fly.
Carreau
---

Postby EddyS » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:48 pm

Hey guys, I'm new here :-D! I was messing with bodyslide and coldsteelj's SSBBW2 body meshes and I was wondering about one thing: How can I make an addon mod that adds an extra belly capacity and a mesh for that capacity? What do I do to make it appear in-game and work properly with the vore mod (as in the digestion stages and perk system 'n' stuff)? Do I mess with the scripts? Maybe use the Creation Kit?

There might be an answer to my question somewhere here, but there are so many posts... So I'm too lazy to browse (it would take an eternity :silly:).

I'm really enthusiastic about creating this type of addon mod for this mod! Unfortunately I've got 0 modding experience :(, so I'm hoping for a really good answer that explains most of my curiosity. Maybe an answer from Gat or paperairplaneclip (if they still reply), that would be the dream.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheDoctorIsIn » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:57 am

Hey, first off I wanted to say that I absolutely love this mod! I've been using it for quite some time in regular Fallout 4, and I recently picked up Fallout 4 VR and naturally wanted to try it out.

I've been fiddling with it for about an hour and a half now, and I've gotten this mod working, but I seem to have run into a small issue with the first person body. It was mentioned in an earlier post that they are a part of CBBE, which I believe I have installed correctly as bellies show up properly on NPCs, but there is still no first person body for me, unfortunately. I'm playing as a female character and can use the mod normally other than the lack of a first person model. Is there something extra I have to do that I can't find anywhere?

Any help would be appreciated!
TheDoctorIsIn
New to the forum

Postby gazpig » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:32 am

Carreau wrote:I guess it should work on them. The lines I added to the code just simply move the mob back to its editor location. So, unless that somehow changes, they should revert to the location they were put in by the editor. Now, I don't know how it affects random encounters or anything else that gets spawned on the fly.

I tested it, and now, ad-onforore,than 3prey doesn't work :(
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:59 am

gazpig wrote:I tested it, and now, ad-onforore,than 3prey doesn't work :(

Triple Prey runs a specialized version of the consumption registry, and my patch was a loose file of the original Gat script. It'll override all versions that are in the BA2 archives. Are there any other FOVore addons you use that I need to know about?

This is a modded version of triple prey's script with the NPC return lines added.

https://mega.nz/#!eIFUFJZI!422mIPkxX4vY ... aXtCPwnxTc

EngilbertSig3 wrote:Hey guys, I'm new here :-D! I was messing with bodyslide and coldsteelj's SSBBW2 body meshes and I was wondering about one thing: How can I make an addon mod that adds an extra belly capacity and a mesh for that capacity? What do I do to make it appear in-game and work properly with the vore mod (as in the digestion stages and perk system 'n' stuff)? Do I mess with the scripts? Maybe use the Creation Kit?

There might be an answer to my question somewhere here, but there are so many posts... So I'm too lazy to browse (it would take an eternity :silly:).

I'm really enthusiastic about creating this type of addon mod for this mod! Unfortunately I've got 0 modding experience :(, so I'm hoping for a really good answer that explains most of my curiosity. Maybe an answer from Gat or paperairplaneclip (if they still reply), that would be the dream.

The mod I just made a quick patch for. It's linked on the first page of the post (I wanna say the second or third post has all the addons Gat knows about). The mod is simple, all it does is increase the number of prey you can swallow (so, instead of 1/2/3, it should be 3/6/9) But it doesn't change the way belly meshes work.

I've dug through the scripting for FOVore, and there's a lot going on in the main script. The belly handler is going on in that script. If you're familiar with scripting (my background is in C/C++ with abstract data type handling, so Papyrus isn't too far off for me), then you should be able to dig through the .PSC files and figure out what you would need to do. But you would definitely need the CK to make your plug in. There's a small learning curve to using the CK, but I recommend lurking through the CK wiki to get a handle on it. It's the best resource as far as I've found for figuring out what function in papyrus does what. There are also some good videos from Seddon4494 on Youtube that go through the basics of using the CK to make NPCs, but I've also found that just using established entities in the CK for emulation of techniques works well. Since you're wanting to add additional meshes, look at armor 00BellyOnePrey and armor addon 000BellyOnePrey_A in FOVore to see how it's done.

TheDoctorIsIn wrote:Hey, first off I wanted to say that I absolutely love this mod! I've been using it for quite some time in regular Fallout 4, and I recently picked up Fallout 4 VR and naturally wanted to try it out.

I've been fiddling with it for about an hour and a half now, and I've gotten this mod working, but I seem to have run into a small issue with the first person body. It was mentioned in an earlier post that they are a part of CBBE, which I believe I have installed correctly as bellies show up properly on NPCs, but there is still no first person body for me, unfortunately. I'm playing as a female character and can use the mod normally other than the lack of a first person model. Is there something extra I have to do that I can't find anywhere?

Any help would be appreciated!

I think the only one that has any familiarity with Fallout VR is Gat.
Carreau
---

Postby gazpig » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:05 am

Carreau wrote:
gazpig wrote:I tested it, and now, ad-onforore,than 3prey doesn't work :(

Triple Prey runs a specialized version of the consumption registry, and my patch was a loose file of the original Gat script. It'll override all versions that are in the BA2 archives. Are there any other FOVore addons you use that I need to know about?

This is a modded version of triple prey's script with the NPC return lines added.

https://mega.nz/#!eIFUFJZI!422mIPkxX4vY ... aXtCPwnxTc

i use(i'll write all of them)
1)Galmar1313's Health regen from digestion Mod
2)Jrloken's Vore weapon and Dogmeat add-on
3)More then 3 prey by Nine11
4)Vore Queen Settlers
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game