Your game ideas and pending projects.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Your game ideas and pending projects.

Postby Wolfwood » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:45 pm

I decided to create a topic where we can post ideas for games that, for one reason or another, we are unable to create.

Some things this aims to be used for include:
    Receiving advice on how a game you invision could be made.
    Giving up ideas to others who might want to bring an idea to life.
    Discuss various problems with the projects people wish to create and how to overcome them.
    Leaving yourself a reminder of the idea you once had, and perhaps being pushed to attempt it by seeing the interest it would grab.

I'll start with an RPGmaker game I was thinking about (But is far beyond my skills and free time to create) called 'Layers.' An F/F game.
Spoiler: show
Basic plot:
    In a world where only goddesses exist, unable to ever die, but gifted with great reality bending powers, a power struggle exists.
    Once all lived on a surface world in peace, until, through an unknown trigger, they began to swallow each other whole. A goddess with another inside her would have all of their own power to access, along with the strength of those inside her added to it. In a goddess' stomach, the predator goddess could change reality to make it as large or small as they would like and could change its appearance at will.
    As the desire to be the last one uneaten increased, many would make their own stomachs comfortable to dwell inside. Giving them fields of green and towns to live in, sitting in the middle of what is otherwise, quite clearly a belly. They did this to lure others willing to their bellies, but also to keep the others they ate from trying to get out. The war became complex when someone who was eaten would devour all others inside the stomach with them, and upon escaping, they would have all the power their devourer once had while they were left empty.
    Not all were so nice as some tried forceful methods to keep their meals inside, and others didn't care and just had stomachs as normal as any other.

The war was chaos, but eventually settled into a new way of life where goddess settled into the stomachs they found themselves in, making a life for themselves. 1 goddess at the top and a complex web of stomachs, ever changing as people eat and are eaten endlessly.

Where your story begins:
    Sometimes new goddess' are born when nature thrives, even in a belly world. You are a young goddess born into a quite stomach town.
    Upon learning the history of how you all ended up in a stomach, you begin to wonder what lies outside all bellies and of how many layers of stomach your town is inside of. It is not uncommon for new girls to seek a way out of their town, traveling with the goal of reaching the outside world, if only for a glimpse.
    As such, you leave on an adventure, trying to escape one belly after another, sometimes with the blessings of the one you get out of, and other times with them wanting you back down to fuel their power. A game of 2 steps forward, one swallow back at times.
    While doing so you'll also eat others yourself, making yourself stronger to challenge those who seek to swallow you down.

Main gameplay points:
    This game is a mix of exploring towns/bellies, and battling others to avoid going down in layers.
    Sometimes you'll go down the throat of someone who is too strong to beat, just to eat the people inside them and take her power to defeat her with later. Other Times you'll get eaten because some girls made a fun place inside them you want to play in for a bit. Elsewise you'll be aiming higher, to be the goddess with all inside you.
    One thing I'd want to implement is a town management system where you try to keep people you've eaten happy so they don't escape you as well.
    Story wise it would feature a rival girls about your age, trying for the same goal as you and with each town/stomach you would learn more of the world and of others who once tried to reach the top like you. (similar to a pokemon league style story :P )

The main idea of wanting to make a game like this is that it isn't just a game that features vore. It's ALL vore at all times :P
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Re: Your game ideas and pending projects.

Postby reclusenutcase » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:54 pm

Oh shoot, I made a similar forum a long while back. Kinda glad to see someone else posting one of these. It would be cool for a idea pool to pickup around here.

here is the old one if you were interested.

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=50709
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:49 am

My brain is fried, so no idea what to make for a game.
Not even the villian and quest generators are helping.

Was working on a monster tamer game, but ran into problems with making the Battle Party only one person at a time. Also ran into several incompatible plugins.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dekabreak » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:43 am

I was thinking of a corruption game and how awesome it would be to play it, basically you would be some kind of spirit or demon that could manipulate objects and in some small ways the human body like increasing hunger and your objective is to find unwilling preds and turn them into willing preds, with better rewards or more points for the harder targets.

Like, a rich spoiled brat is easier to turn into a very willing pred than say, a young nun who believes in the sanctity of life and is horrified by the idea of vore, but turning the nun into someone that enjoys eating people and digesting them gets you more stat points or abilities to help you turn people into preds.

Of course, this would be, i assume, a pretty hard or complicated game to make, i mean, just to have some variety, the preds would need to have different personalities...and tastes, like, they all have some kind of favorite prey and way of eating people, for example, a gym rat may go more for Unbirth or Breast Vore and just turn people into cum or milk because those don't increase her weight unlike the other ways, while the nun may have a preference for Anal Vore instead.

I dunno, i just like the idea of unwilling preds and turning them into people who have no problem killing people just to get a snack or a really good orgasm.

Also don't know how the gameplay would be like, but probably something along the lines of Slave Maker, where you train people to be preds.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby ooglethorpe5 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:10 am

I have no coding experience whatsoever, but if I did, i'd make a good vore-based action platformer, with as many internal shots as I could fit in. I'd like the platformer to be one part normal shoot-em-up platforming, and one part puzzle based platforming when you get eaten by the (much larger) enemies, having to navigate their digestive systems or be digested.
ooglethorpe5
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:34 am

I am on my way of creating a vore game with RPG Maker MV right now. I had no real experience with all that stuff, but it's working kind of fine. Sure, if an experienced creator would look at my game he would probably laugh and could improve a lot (as I have no idea about coding, so I don't use any scripts) but well^^
Right now I have problems with not knowing where to do what, as most stuff I should do right now is writing scenes and I am still gathering experience in writing^^
But apart from that it's working fine already, and I really like these kinds of threads as they also help getting ideas or solutions for your own problems.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfwood » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:49 am

reclusenutcase wrote:Oh shoot, I made a similar forum a long while back. Kinda glad to see someone else posting one of these. It would be cool for a idea pool to pickup around here.

here is the old one if you were interested.

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=50709

Cool. I was wondering if it had been done before, but couldn't find anything. I'll give it a read.

Thagrahn wrote:My brain is fried, so no idea what to make for a game.
Not even the villian and quest generators are helping.

Was working on a monster tamer game, but ran into problems with making the Battle Party only one person at a time. Also ran into several incompatible plugins.

Read, watch movies, listen to music and basically spam entertainment. Usually that leads to me stockpiling ideas for my own stuff anyway. No guarantees with creativity though.
Can't help with plugin stuff ^^;

dekabreak wrote:I was thinking of a corruption game and how awesome it would be to play it, basically you would be some kind of spirit or demon that could manipulate objects and in some small ways the human body like increasing hunger and your objective is to find unwilling preds and turn them into willing preds, with better rewards or more points for the harder targets.

Like, a rich spoiled brat is easier to turn into a very willing pred than say, a young nun who believes in the sanctity of life and is horrified by the idea of vore, but turning the nun into someone that enjoys eating people and digesting them gets you more stat points or abilities to help you turn people into preds.

Of course, this would be, i assume, a pretty hard or complicated game to make, i mean, just to have some variety, the preds would need to have different personalities...and tastes, like, they all have some kind of favorite prey and way of eating people, for example, a gym rat may go more for Unbirth or Breast Vore and just turn people into cum or milk because those don't increase her weight unlike the other ways, while the nun may have a preference for Anal Vore instead.

I dunno, i just like the idea of unwilling preds and turning them into people who have no problem killing people just to get a snack or a really good orgasm.

Also don't know how the gameplay would be like, but probably something along the lines of Slave Maker, where you train people to be preds.

There was a game I saw recently where you play as death, setting up the deaths of people around the world by messing with things.
A vore version of that would be cool, but would need to be kept simple with the most likely scenario being a single person working on it.
But having stages as rpgmaker maps where you have targets you need to feed or get eaten, along with vorish ways for it to succeed or fail would be cool and would give replayability.
It would actually be really easy to do with minimal knowledge of rpgmaker, if somewhat time consuming.

ooglethorpe5 wrote:I have no coding experience whatsoever, but if I did, i'd make a good vore-based action platformer, with as many internal shots as I could fit in. I'd like the platformer to be one part normal shoot-em-up platforming, and one part puzzle based platforming when you get eaten by the (much larger) enemies, having to navigate their digestive systems or be digested.

Are there other game make programs out there other than the typical rpg maker and the visual novel ones?
Does seem like extending outside of these categories boosts the learning curve.

RC8015 wrote:I am on my way of creating a vore game with RPG Maker MV right now. I had no real experience with all that stuff, but it's working kind of fine. Sure, if an experienced creator would look at my game he would probably laugh and could improve a lot (as I have no idea about coding, so I don't use any scripts) but well^^
Right now I have problems with not knowing where to do what, as most stuff I should do right now is writing scenes and I am still gathering experience in writing^^
But apart from that it's working fine already, and I really like these kinds of threads as they also help getting ideas or solutions for your own problems.

The biggest problem with most games tends to be the drive to finish, rather than skill. Just completing a project would put you far ahead of what most can do with the program so I hope you keep at it ^^
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby Bright » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:00 am

Wolfwood wrote:story idea

I am reminded of how Psychonauts treat going into peoples minds.
I imagine that each stomach reality space would be a little bit different as to mirror the predator.

For instance, the bookish girl has a library, the mermaid has a beach, the birdwoman has a cloudlike skyplace.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby ian66613 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:32 pm

I was originally going to do a vore CYOA project all about Eorzea / Hydaelyn, but it fell through due to me wanting to play other games, etc.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=43434

And this super, SUPER old RPGMaker Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/file/46uv1mp32 ... eEpixa.exe (While it would have at least one internal scene at some point, this wouldn't be a vore game.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby gullvy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:27 pm

I currently have a desire to go and make an RPGMaker vore game, where the player will mostly be predator, and will be able to transform into various monster girl types - nagas, driders, harpies, and probably others as well. No idea what the story should be like, though.

Now, a vore game world would work best if it's similar to a D&D world - civilization exists, but cities are separated by large areas of unsettled wilderness.

Yet whenever I try sitting down and writing a backstory, I end up with something that could only make sense in a medieval-ish world, where most of the world is populated. Any ideas for plot would be appreciated.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:36 pm

gullvy wrote:I currently have a desire to go and make an RPGMaker vore game

I'd recommend RPGMaker MV as much as possible, due to it using HTML5 / new engine in comparison to the older ones. As such, it doesn't really require a runtime, just assets.

Yet whenever I try sitting down and writing a backstory, I end up with something that could only make sense in a medieval-ish world, where most of the world is populated. Any ideas for plot would be appreciated.

A lot of people don't understand how "High Fantasy" worlds work nowadays (or rather, "still.") High Fantasy means your own original / unique world in a nutshell. Final Fantasy XIV's Hydaelyn for instance is a "High Fantasy" world, and yet it has an ancient empire (that is now basically gone and left all of its stuff to decay/etc.) that was capable of making a vehicle that could travel in space, and make automata / autonomous units / androids. As well as clones. Not to mention high-powered weapons of mass destruction.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:22 am

I had an idea for a game last night that I've already begun working on so I might as well make use of this thread as well.

Title:
Little slime

Program used:
I normally work with RPG Maker VX Ace but the mechanics for this game would make that... I dunno, just wrong. Therefore I've decided to use Game Maker: Studio instead (Which is the only other game making program I know how to use. Unfortunately, I suck at it).

Basic idea:
You start as a tiny little slime blob that's probably smaller than a sardine, which is a good comparison since you start in the ocean. You're basically an amoeba at this point, you have no sentience and no intelligence and with only one goal. To eat and grow and eat and grow and repeat and repeat. But as you grow bigger you will begin to evolve. You will learn special abilities, both active and passive, that will help make it easier for you to hunt and eat various creatures. Eventually you will grow a core. This core will allow you to evolve sentience and intelligence and will make it easier for you to maintain your form. This will allow you to surface and explore land. You'll also learn to take different shapes resembling various creatures (Humans too, naturally). If you grow intelligent enough, you might even be able to converse with certain creatures. But the end goal never changes. Eat and grow as big as possible. In fact, the idea is to allow you to grow to an absolutely colossal size.

Mechanics:
The game's gonna by a side-scroller (Because that's the only kind of game I can imagine making with GM. Either that or a shooter). You start off in the ocean and cannot surface until you've grown big enough. If you attempt to surface, you will lose your form, evaporate and die. To grow bigger and evolve, all you have to do is eat. You can eat both meat and plants and they have different properties to them. The general idea is that meat will allow you to grow faster where plants restore more health. Live prey will have a stronger effect on your growth so it'll generally be a better idea to eat your prey without killing them (Before you digest them that is). In the beginning, to eat something, just move onto it. You'll absorb your prey automatically. Once you've grown a core however, you're gonna need a button command. The game's gonna have some kind of status points, something called Evolution or Growth or something, which you increase by eating. Get this value high enough and you'll grow bigger. You can also use these points to learn special abilities (There'll be a menu for that). Certain abilities will, of course, require for you to have grown enough. Some will also require for you to have learnt other abilities first. Furthermore, these abilities and can leveled up to make them stronger and more efficient. You'll also be able to increase basic stats such and strength, defence, mobility, etc, and also some a little more unusual like flexibility, growth rate and solidity. There's not gonna be any kind of limit balancing to allow for various growth results. Everything can be maxed out. (There's a lot more for me to talk about here but, honestly, it's way too much)

Plot:
In the beginning, there's not gonna be a plot. There won't be any plot until you surface. Even then, it's gonna be scarce. You'll be able to communicate with various creatures, which will lead to some kind of plot, but nothing will be mandatory to progress the game. The ultimate goal is just to eat.

There's a lot more for me to say about this but it's way too much. This is definitely gonna be one of my most ambitious games and, quite frankly, I don't think I have the talent for it *Wink*.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby IzzyAxel » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:09 pm

I'm working on an engine and planning/drawing up concepts for a game with a lot of vore in it. I'll be posting more about it sometime later.
IzzyAxel
New to the forum

Postby polyedit2000 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:58 pm

I just finished my slime demo. I have no idea what to do next, but there is something I want to try out after a break: You notice in side-scrollers like Milia Wars where an enemy grabs you and eats you? I want to see and try if I can make a similar thing in RPG Maker (in RPG/ABS format).

Actually, it might be possible for me. Let's see, if I assign a charge of a "vore" state for each player and make sure the player isn't "active" when that certain state charge is active, and then modify the stuck part of my movement script...
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby CreeperBoy » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:27 pm

I've always loved platformers. If it were possible, would you create a platformer game?

I recommend using Unity, as it's simple to learn and can handle both 2D and 3D games. It's built specifically for making games and animations, and requires little-to-no prior knowledge of programming to use it. I am currently in the process of learning to use it, myself.
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:35 am

Well I did have the idea ages ago for a game akin to those ever popular 'meet'n'fucks.'
Except this time you're playing as a male/female.

Your prime objective? To vore someone...
and there are ways to do it.

Like the other games, there are 'right' and 'wrong' answers to everything.
The way you answer things and do things will attribute to various "endings" you can get... if you're a kind hearted person and you speak to them romantically... They may allow you to vore them... continue such acts and they'll want you to digest them.

If you're aggressive and forceful, you can forcefully devour your partner despite their pleas for you not to (you monster)
Orr.... if you choose the wrong target... you may end up being the one devoured.
You never know who's a predator out there...
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:43 am

God, I have a ton of these. There was a puzzle-platformer, a Mega Man-inspired platformer, a roguelike, a top-down fighter, a turn-based strategy game, a dungeon crawler/dating sim inspired by Persona, a few RPGs, and even a vorish home run derby.

None of which will ever see fruition. Oh well. I'd be happy to talk about any that catch anybody's eye.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Bright » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:51 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:God, I have a ton of these. There was a puzzle-platformer, a Mega Man-inspired platformer, a roguelike, a top-down fighter, a turn-based strategy game, a dungeon crawler/dating sim inspired by Persona, a few RPGs, and even a vorish home run derby.

None of which will ever see fruition. Oh well. I'd be happy to talk about any that catch anybody's eye.

I want to hear about them all.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:09 am

Bright wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:God, I have a ton of these. There was a puzzle-platformer, a Mega Man-inspired platformer, a roguelike, a top-down fighter, a turn-based strategy game, a dungeon crawler/dating sim inspired by Persona, a few RPGs, and even a vorish home run derby.

That post would be a million characters long.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:46 am

empatheticapathy wrote:
Bright wrote:

That post would be a million characters long.

I'd at least like to hear about those RPG ideas.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game