IVG2: The Castaway's Tale, v1.09 - Source Code Release!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: IVG2: The Castaway's Tale, v1.08 - [Added Poll]

Postby gullvy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:47 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:A list of items & effects would be Great.

Also which types of vore are in this game so far?

So far, only oral. Others might be added later.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xidas » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:32 pm

This is a thought I just had, that is probably relatively easy to implement: When the game asks you for allowed genders, could herm be its own category? Currently, it asks you for Male, Female, or All, but what if it just asked you for a yes or no response on each, like this: Allow male? Y/N Allow female? Y/N Allow Herm? Y/N

I'm only suggesting this because I prefer females, but also like herms. A way to disable males without disabling herms would be nice. I figure it would be cool for other people too though, say if someone liked herms exclusively, or only wanted male and female with no herms. It's not super important, but it would be a nice quality of life sort of thing.
Xidas
Been posting for a bit

Postby MikhailOberchav » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:37 pm

love playing the game so far, just a couple questions, is there a way for skills to level armor? I want to keep a naked unarmed character for fun and i don't see a skill that would level it. some of the other skills like metamagic and meditation are confusing as well seeing as i don't really see what they do. but great work and would love to see this game be expanded on more.
MikhailOberchav
Somewhat familiar

Postby Benevorlent » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:05 pm

MikhailOberchav wrote:love playing the game so far, just a couple questions, is there a way for skills to level armor? I want to keep a naked unarmed character for fun and i don't see a skill that would level it. some of the other skills like metamagic and meditation are confusing as well seeing as i don't really see what they do. but great work and would love to see this game be expanded on more.

You can increase your unarmed damage with Natural Strength, but I don't know anything about upgrading armour. You can increase your HP using Bod (25% health increase) and Con (+10 to base HP) though, and with enough Dex and damage, you can get up to enemies and beat them up without giving them a chance to attack.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:23 pm

Also, is Is Fs LT the only way to increase ranged damage? And why does the special weapons such as Klingon Phasor Rifle, and laser guns and etc, seem to break or disappear? I havn't had a bow do that yet.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Xidas » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:14 am

Does anyone know what determines class? Y'know, how it says you're a level 73 Stalker, or a level 26 Pirate?
Xidas
Been posting for a bit

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:16 am

gullvy wrote:Oh, that's what you meant. I thought it was the fact that the effects of various potions were not explained that bothered you, but yes, I agree that there should be some way to get certain kinds of items. I've spent a long time hunting for Tall Potions, since I'm really into the mini-giant(ess) stuff.

I'm pretty sure the VDi makes it harder for prey to escape your belly, I think I read that further up somewhere. Doesn't damage them more, but does make sure they won't escape as easily.

With zero points into it, I've never had anyone escape, ever. Even the higher level people can't get out. The reason I figure it's the actual damage they take is because when I saved, dumped a bunch of points into it and ate 10-ish people, they definitely take more damage. If I had to guess, it's a straight percentage increase to damage, and that otherwise the damage is calculated from other sources, since I'm also 100% sure that just leveling up gives some damage, too. Still, level 48, and I still kill higher-leveled people inside her stomach in 1-2 ticks at ZERO VDi. Kinda weird.

EDIT: clarified a detail.
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:04 am

Another bug report, I'm pretty sure I've seen someone else post it, but I dunno: The game likes to juggle the units of measurement around for AMOUNT of lactation. The stat itself says "liters", but scenes and events bounce around between gallons and liters, like just a straight 1:1 change in terms. Example: Stat says 3/3 liters, I milk her, the event says she gave 3 gallons.
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby xmarkx » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:49 am

One thing I like about this game is how you can choose what genders you'd like in the game's world. A really good way of appealing to all of the community.
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:32 pm

As long as we're doing numerical errors for this game: it's possible to ejaculate negative amounts of fluid.
You can also get eaten by the automaton enemies, despite the yield command saying they don't eat.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby LightningLord2 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:43 am

Something that appears to be a bug: When I chose female for the world gen, all the NPCs had their orientation towards female people. Is that deliberate? A bug? Or was that just a string of unlikely coincidences?
LightningLord2
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:18 am

LightningLord2 wrote:Something that appears to be a bug: When I chose female for the world gen, all the NPCs had their orientation towards female people. Is that deliberate? A bug? Or was that just a string of unlikely coincidences?

I think that is deliberate. I mean, in a world of only females being attracted to females would be the norm. Why would you be attracted to something that doesn't exist? (Unless you're asexual, but that's an entirely different cookie!)
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Buggingbug8020 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:08 am

Do I just need to download it or do I need some kind of software?
Buggingbug8020
New to the forum

Postby Njux » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:27 am

Another thing I noticed was that when you use viscous potion it say you don't lactate much but your amount of milk stored goes up.
Njux
Somewhat familiar

Postby LightningLord2 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:52 am

I'm at the final (Level 101) area, anyone knows what I should work towards to find the ring of ages?
LightningLord2
???

Postby Djinman » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:01 am

A couple of things i've noticed whilst playing.

Firstly i'm not sure if its intentional but the difference between how much the player ejaculates whilst masturbating, compared to when with a partner is staggering.
This might be down to the Masturbation using Millilitres and sex using liters.

Secondly, as far as i can tell there is no way to increase the size of a players ass.
The data is recorded and is commented upon, and NPC's can have rear ends larger than the players description, but no potion seems to have an effect.
Djinman
New to the forum

Postby Xidas » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:23 pm

LightningLord2 wrote:I'm at the final (Level 101) area, anyone knows what I should work towards to find the ring of ages?

Yeah. The ring of ages won't show up in the final level, because it's a beach. Search around in the ruins a little to the southwest. I've always found it at about 43 to 48 x and y coordinates. (Not that it matters; finding it doesn't end the game. It's just neat to have)
Xidas
Been posting for a bit

Postby LightningLord2 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:21 pm

Which file(-s) store the save data for the game? I wanna know how to do multiple save games.
LightningLord2
???

Postby Sif » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:50 am

Xidas wrote:Does anyone know what determines class? Y'know, how it says you're a level 73 Stalker, or a level 26 Pirate?

Class is determined by your stats, and will vary based on which stat, or stats, are the highest. For example, putting a lot of points into rogue skills will make you an assassin, whereas fighter skills will make you a duelist. As far as I know the title itself has no effect on game play.

Buggingbug8020 wrote:Do I just need to download it or do I need some kind of software?

It comes in a folder with an executable file that, for me, runs without any setup.
(Note that I am using Windows 10, so your results may vary.)

LightningLord2 wrote:Which file(-s) store the save data for the game? I wanna know how to do multiple save games.

The file that contains your save is the "DataLibrary.DAT" file located in the same directory as the executable.

For those wondering about potions, this is what information I have gathered on potions. The list is not complete though as I have spent most of my time as a "bustboi" dragon that did not have a vagina, so some potions had no apparent effect on me.
Spoiler: show
--------Colors--------
Solid: Body
Sparkling: Eyes
Flecked: Hair
Blotched: Lips/Insides/Genitals/etc.

--------Decorations--------
Striped
Spotted
Speckled

--------Body modifiers--------
Stiffness: +Penis length
Softness: -Penis length
Dangling: +Ball size
Tightness: -Ball size
Rosy: +Breast size
Cool: -Breast size
Quivering: +Nipple/teat length
Calm: -Nipple/teat length
Tall: +Height
Short: -Height
Burgeoning: +Udders
Smooth: -Udders
Sloshing: +Lactation
Viscous: -Lactation
Plenty: +Ejaculation
Conservation: -Ejaculation
Poking: +Penis
Retraction: -Penis
Concave: +Vagina
Convex: -Vagina
Slimy: +Labia
Sluggish: -Labia
Throbbing: +Clitoris
Stillness: -Clitoris
Filaments: +Fur length
Clarity: -Fur length
Flowing: ???

Potion of [species]: Species TF
(note this resets your character's height and appearance to the defaults for the species, even if you already are the species the potion will transform you into. Other stats such as breast size, penis size, and presence of udders will remain unaffected.)

--------Stats-------- (potions that boost your stats are a lot rarer than the ones that lower them)
??? : +Strength
Weak : -Strength
??? : +Dexterity
Awkward : -Dexterity
??? : +Constitution
Frail : -Constitution
Smart : +Intelligence
Stupid : -Intelligence
??? : +Wisdom
Foolish : -Wisdom
??? : +Charisma
Ugly : -Charisma

If I made any mistakes or anyone knows any information that's not on here let me know and I can edit it.
(edit: added more effects courtesy of LightingLord2)
Last edited by Sif on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sif
Been posting for a bit

Postby Njux » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:46 am

Here's my list

It isn't complete since i didn't bother with the main stat effects
Attachments
efects.txt
(501 Bytes) Downloaded 290 times
Njux
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext