Vore at Work

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore at Work

Postby minakotomoka14 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:34 pm

This is something I`ve been curious about, since my friend and I are currently writing a roleplay about the same concept, but what do you think of the idea of vore at work? The office can be a pretty stressful place as it is, but throw in some dirty Mr. Gray-esque bosses that enjoy devouring their female underlings, maybe some lunchtime scenes where someone gets shrunk down and gobbled up in a sandwich or something, or a lady getting caught gulping down one of her shrunken coworkers in the supply closet, and you`ve got one hell of a company scandal on your hands. I compare this to typical 'sex at work' dirty fantasies, except with some vore and macrophilia thrown into the mix. What are your thoughts on this concept?
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore at Work

Postby Omnium51 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:51 pm

Definitely an interesting concept, it has a lot of potential scenarios for vore. In addition to the ones you mentioned, there's also stuff like bosses punishing people for missing a deadline or a shy girl getting teased too much by coworkers snapping and getting her revenge by swallowing them. I think it's a fun idea!
Omnium51
New to the forum

Postby Ghrelin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:48 pm

could be a good solution to the issue of people stealing co-workers' lunches... I'mma get my lunch back one way or another lmao

i also love this as a way of firing people or letting them know they didn't pass the interview
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:49 pm

Could be interesting. A hospital can also be a place where people work, I find this an amazing idea about a doctor who eats his patients and probably nurces.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:42 pm

Emi wrote:Could be interesting. A hospital can also be a place where people work, I find this an amazing idea about a doctor who eats his patients and probably nurces.

Oooh, I like that idea. Talk about bad bedside manner, hehe.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cowrie » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:10 pm

I prefer vore-at-work scenarios to be more a matter-of-fact thing, where everyone knows that when the boss lady fires someone they're going to end up flushed. Probably in part since my liking same-size stuff makes keeping it secretive harder.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Emi » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:17 am

One more idea which fits vore. There could be a restaurant with bad ass waiters, together with bad cookers. Late in the evening, when there are no many visitors, they can kidnap and shrink lonely women who attends the restaurant to drink some wine alone and drown their grief. Then they will drown in wine, got drunk by... someone who payed for a special dessert:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby coop500 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:20 am

This is a interesting idea, perhaps on a more fluffy note, the boss could gobble up those that seem stressed, keeping them safe and cozy in his tummy so they can relax for a bit while still paying them of course. Or if someone wants a day off, they spend it in his belly but doesn't count towards their actual list of true days off. There could be various ways a boss takes care of his people with noms in a nice but probably still a little playful way, perhaps even as innocent as he just likes to keep his employees close, just sometimes a little too close lol.

Something even more adorable, a bring your kid to work day, in which the boss happily keeps them safe and snug in his stomach.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Pluie » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:24 am

https://aryion.com/g4/view/203584

This one is really nice
Pluie
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion