Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! COMPLETE~ 100+ Unique Vore Scenes!

Postby Halcyon » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:53 pm

NekoYuki wrote:How many star pieces are there? i have 9 so far i think

Spoiler: show
I believe there are 12 in all, but some of them you just kind of get railroaded into after getting the others
Halcyon
???

Postby NekoYuki » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:08 pm

Halcyon wrote:

I believe there are 12 in all, but some of them you just kind of get railroaded into after getting the others

Ah and i can't remember what ones i have and don't so i'm not sure which i still need...
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Halcyon » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:58 pm

NekoYuki wrote:
Halcyon wrote:

Ah and i can't remember what ones i have and don't so i'm not sure which i still need...

Just check the fortuneteller! No need to remember :wink:
Halcyon
???

Postby NekoYuki » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:50 pm

Mmmm got the tier 9 sword and armour, but i forgot, does anyone offer a tier 9 helmet, or is the 8 the best for them?
NekoYuki
???

Postby Bright » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:30 pm

NekoYuki wrote:Mmmm got the tier 9 sword and armour, but i forgot, does anyone offer a tier 9 helmet, or is the 8 the best for them?

Think you had to talk to Tenshi in hell for some reason.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby NekoYuki » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:12 pm

Ah probably! now to grind since that one's the most expensive!
NekoYuki
???

Postby NekoYuki » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:35 pm

Time to grind cash the lazy way
Attachments
image.jpg
NekoYuki
???

Postby The_Prof » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:24 pm

NekoYuki wrote:Time to grind cash the lazy way

Those plants will be like putty in your hands
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby NekoYuki » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:41 pm

Mmm actually finished buying the equipment. Beat the end boss. And the “other” and stuff.

Made me feel like I should give my own game a bit of effort again. Though there’s still scenes to find in nyan adventures.

Out of curiousity. If you’d beaten Tock, What would you wish for in Nee’s place?
NekoYuki
???

Postby chocobun » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:20 am

Lost my save file. Welp there goes my motivation to complete the game.
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:29 am

chocobun wrote:Lost my save file. Welp there goes my motivation to complete the game.

How far did you get?
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Thesunrisemoose » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:55 pm

I looked through about 20 pages but I'm going to take the easy way out and just ask for directions. I don't have a lot of free time and want to experience all the scenes that were painstakingly made for our enjoyment. Can someone point me to the list of scenes in the game or by chapter.

I know about the books you can check and the fortune teller but I'm looking for more of a strategy guide list which I'm sure has to exist. If it's forbidden to post it here I understand but could someone DM it to me then?

Thank you so, so much for making this game. I've seen many people attempt this but yours stands out by far as the greatest to date.
Thesunrisemoose
Now with 20% less mule

Postby Geemer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:25 am

Thesunrisemoose wrote:I looked through about 20 pages but I'm going to take the easy way out and just ask for directions. I don't have a lot of free time and want to experience all the scenes that were painstakingly made for our enjoyment. Can someone point me to the list of scenes in the game or by chapter.

I know about the books you can check and the fortune teller but I'm looking for more of a strategy guide list which I'm sure has to exist. If it's forbidden to post it here I understand but could someone DM it to me then?

Thank you so, so much for making this game. I've seen many people attempt this but yours stands out by far as the greatest to date.

While it's hardly the best option (since you have to pay for it with the in game currency) the Fortune Teller will tell you (20 gold for "New Experiences" is new Prey Scenes, and 50 for "Something New to Eat" is the one for Pred options) with a cryptic hint that can be a bit awkward to decipher at times, but they are pretty straightforward.

Combine that with the book that you find in the Library and the fortune teller hut in act 4+, and you can pretty easily keep track of how many you still need, and where you should start looking, from there if you still have trouble finding one, ask about it, and I'm sure everyone will be perfectly willing to give a detailed explaination, but since there are 101 vore scenes to my knowledge, that's kind of a long list, and some of them are just random encounters.
Geemer
New to the forum

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:27 am

I ehm.. I did the Duke Nukem sprite thing

'
I can't figure out how to no longer be duke nukem help
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ItsSongxing » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:25 am

I think going elsewhere on the world map lets you be Nee again.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby Brutaller » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:18 pm

https://imgur.com/a/uxmBQ

why cant we have all at once :-D :-D

EDIT: (played till chapter 4 when it came out, didnt play since then) - with 2x speed, took roughly 9 hours to complete story and another 9 hours for 100% completion. 18 hours straight, with a 10 minute lunch break... screw this game.... i love it.
Brutaller
Participator

Postby Halcyon » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:57 pm

Thesunrisemoose wrote:I looked through about 20 pages but I'm going to take the easy way out and just ask for directions. I don't have a lot of free time and want to experience all the scenes that were painstakingly made for our enjoyment. Can someone point me to the list of scenes in the game or by chapter.

Thanks so much! Your kind compliments mean a lot to me :D

I don't know of any such guide yet, but if there's a fortuneteller hint you don't understand, feel free to post it here, or message me. At the very least, you'll need to beat the entire game and the postgame to access all of the scenes, but I believe in you! Keep fighting until you get those ultimate scenes! :D

Brutaller wrote:https://imgur.com/a/uxmBQ

why cant we have all at once :-D :-D

EDIT: (played till chapter 4 when it came out, didnt play since then) - with 2x speed, took roughly 9 hours to complete story and another 9 hours for 100% completion. 18 hours straight, with a 10 minute lunch break... screw this game.... i love it.

Well done :D congratulations to you! And thank you!
Halcyon
???

Postby Halcyon » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:58 pm

NekoYuki wrote:Mmm actually finished buying the equipment. Beat the end boss. And the “other” and stuff.

Made me feel like I should give my own game a bit of effort again. Though there’s still scenes to find in nyan adventures.

Out of curiousity. If you’d beaten Tock, What would you wish for in Nee’s place?

I'd love to see more out of Nymphomania :D feel free to post here if you need any help unlocking those final scenes!
Halcyon
???

Postby Halcyon » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:22 pm

Hi everyone!

I've got some big news. For the first time since its release last year, Nyan Adventures! will be getting an UPDATE!

That's right! Here are some things you can look forward to:
-More save files (finally!)
-LOTS of bugfixes and dialogue fixes!
-Some more content, probably!

I don't know quite what else the update will exactly consist of, but I hope to have it done by the anniversary of the release in February. I hope you're all looking forward to it!

Thanks so much for all of your love and support over the years. I couldn't have done it without you all! Feel free to share your thoughts in this thread! :D
Halcyon
???

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE COMING SOON!! :O !!!

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:44 pm

Woot! Update inc? Darn.

While you working on that any plans for an Ask Nyan 2 perchance?
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game