Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby Carreau » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:18 am

Maybe there’s a conflict with the loose script? I can package it as an esp and see if it rights things. Do you use three prey?

beth games are always wonky. Case in point is tge confilcts between better settlers and vore queens. My issue righted itself after a few in game days, but now it’s back /shrug. I’ve gone through the leveled lists and the injection and it all looks copasetic but yet it prefers to spawn 4 out of 5 settlers as vore queens. I blame this one more on that i started better settlers mid play through.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:09 pm

Carreau wrote:Maybe there’s a conflict with the loose script? I can package it as an esp and see if it rights things. Do you use three prey?

beth games are always wonky. Case in point is tge confilcts between better settlers and vore queens. My issue righted itself after a few in game days, but now it’s back /shrug. I’ve gone through the leveled lists and the injection and it all looks copasetic but yet it prefers to spawn 4 out of 5 settlers as vore queens. I blame this one more on that i started better settlers mid play through.

i can confirm that it is not because you installed better settlers mid playthrough, cause i had both installed from the start and had same results
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:59 pm

cheese130 wrote:
Carreau wrote:Maybe there’s a conflict with the loose script? I can package it as an esp and see if it rights things. Do you use three prey?

i can confirm that it is not because you installed better settlers mid playthrough, cause i had both installed from the start and had same results

Well, back to the drawing board on how to rectify that. I’ll go over the leveled lists again. Bettlers makes some pretty radical changes to one of the leveled lists, but I didn’t think it would affect Vore Queens that much.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby lyingunderfire » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:37 pm

I do not use the more than three prey add-on. It is not that big of an issue, but I will continue to observe when it does happen. At the moment it seems random. Some time later I will revert the file back and see if it still happens as I am not certain whether or not your fix is causing it.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby gazpig » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:59 pm

Carreau,
About TriplePrey mod. i had aasked about this an author(Nine11) and paperairplaneclip, but author didn't answer and paperairplaneclip do not work on this.
Is this posible for you to lock different bellies, depends on number of preys, like here:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-giantess-7354549
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby YurriiTheShark » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:18 pm

gazpig wrote:Carreau,
About TriplePrey mod. i had aasked about this an author(Nine11) and paperairplaneclip, but author didn't answer and paperairplaneclip do not work on this.
Is this posible for you to lock different bellies, depends on number of preys, like here:

I hope this gets worked out. I tried a giantess mod for Fallout 4 a while ago that worked off of rads, The only problem (besides doing anything indoors) was the terminal offsets. I hope that can be worked around, granted I just want the smaller increments because I'm playing as a large deathclaw hybrid.
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby lyingunderfire » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:07 am

lyingunderfire wrote:

I do not use the more than three prey add-on. It is not that big of an issue, but I will continue to observe when it does happen. At the moment it seems random. Some time later I will revert the file back and see if it still happens as I am not certain whether or not your fix is causing it.

Okay. It is not your fix. I just tried some test with and without it. I think it might have something to do with how experience is rewarded. I quicksaved by an enemy that I knew would not die from one punch and tried eating him with and without the context menu. With the menu I never got experience. Without the menu I always got experience. This was regardless of whether you fix was installed or not. Now while I have never used the context menu outside of these tests, this maybe a sign of how the game handles rewarding experience at its core.

Sorry to have bothered you. I cannot believe I did not notice this before.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:17 am

gazpig wrote:Carreau,

That's not really something I want to get into. I have a lot on my plate with my current projects.

lyingunderfire wrote:Okay. It is not your fix. I just tried some test with and without it. I think it might have something to do with how experience is rewarded. I quicksaved by an enemy that I knew would not die from one punch and tried eating him with and without the context menu. With the menu I never got experience. Without the menu I always got experience. This was regardless of whether you fix was installed or not. Now while I have never used the context menu outside of these tests, this maybe a sign of how the game handles rewarding experience at its core.

Sorry to have bothered you. I cannot believe I did not notice this before.

No bother at all. I understand trying to run down obnoxious bugs :P
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:29 pm

CodeX wrote:I probably named that wrong, but it allowed the camera to follow an actor around. Mainly used after being eaten, it would track the NPC that ate you.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php? ... -expected/

I've been playing around with this today. I've finally got the camera doing stuff! The magic was forcing first person and then forcing third person. It doesn't magically center on the pred just yet, but it's getting close!

EDIT: The trick is a small delay between the view force. Now the camera will attach to the NPC and follow him/her. Panning is a little wonky. You can pan around if the pred stops, but while they're moving, the camera sticks behind them.
Carreau
---

Postby jrloken » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:11 pm

Carreau wrote:
CodeX wrote:I probably named that wrong, but it allowed the camera to follow an actor around. Mainly used after being eaten, it would track the NPC that ate you.

I've been playing around with this today. I've finally got the camera doing stuff! The magic was forcing first person and then forcing third person. It doesn't magically center on the pred just yet, but it's getting close!

EDIT: The trick is a small delay between the view force. Now the camera will attach to the NPC and follow him/her. Panning is a little wonky. You can pan around if the pred stops, but while they're moving, the camera sticks behind them.

Well that's a hell of a lot better then what we had!
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:09 pm

jrloken wrote:Well that's a hell of a lot better then what we had!

Well, now we have cam follow on the NPC pred AND the camera is properly returning to the player when vomited. If I can get the camera pan and zoom working better, we could be golden. What I'm noticing is when the pred stops, I can pan around, but the center point is like 20 feet in front of the actor. If the NPC moves or turns or whatever, the camera places itself squarely behind him by about 20-30 feet and refuses to move until the NPC stops moving again. I'm feeling pretty confident I can get this to work pretty well.

EDIT: With some more testing, it looks like the NPC pred is centered. Now I just need to figure out how to set the camera distance a bit closer.
Carreau
---

Postby Crash » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:03 am

Hate to be that guy, but been trying for the better part of the last half year to get this mod to work. I was able to get it to work on Skyrim but for some reason following everything on here still doesn't seem to help me to get any of it to work with fallout 4. Can anyone provide assistance?
Crash
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CodeX » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:18 am

Carreau wrote:

Oh, sweet. If you ever get a functioning esp for it, feel free to post it!
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:21 am

CodeX wrote:
Carreau wrote:

Oh, sweet. If you ever get a functioning esp for it, feel free to post it!

I’ll be making a small patch. It’ll address rads, the corpse clean up, and the camera. I’m doing a system overhaul for my plug in, but making a patch for vanilla users shouldn’t be hard.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:24 am

Aha! The trick for camera distance was that SetCameraTarget() treats the target like a vertibird. So, the INI setting to change is fVertibirdVanityModeMaxDist which defaults to 2000. I still can't get camera panning to work when the pred is walking just yet, but I think I'm getting there.

ScreenShot36.png

ScreenShot38.png

ScreenShot39.png

-Freedom!
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:29 pm

https://mega.nz/#!ndEDWYDY!xfnHMfJntZ9d ... KSH7GOlVss

Patch is up. It also contains alternate files for three prey users. Camera is still wonky, but it's better than what we had before.

Updates in this patch:
-Rad damage is applied via DamageValue() script instead of ModValue(). That should be making rads work more like they should. I have the ideal solution, but it would require an .esp release, and I prefer to do this as a loose script file for now, instead of having to remind people of load orders and all that jazz.
-Corpse cleanup as before.
-Pred camera follow.
Last edited by Carreau on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carreau
---

Postby DarkSlayer » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:38 pm

Thanks a lot! Grabbing it right away.

Man, I just stopped playing FO4 for the day, check the topic and now I gotta go back in-game...

EDIT:

The 3Prey script is...not updated? It still uses ModValue in lines like:

currentPred.DamageValue(Rads, Utility.RandomInt(3,20))

instead of DamageValue.

(Noticed it a bit later, tho, that I am not needing this script. I do not use 3Prey)
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:58 pm

Oops! I updated the three prey script and must have missed that. It had the camera stuff at least. The link above should have the updated three prey script now.
Carreau
---

Postby DarkSlayer » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:03 pm

Nice :) I am currently testing the script, especially with raiders who are not really fond of...volunteering.

EDIT:

I found a small personal issue, no idea if this can be fixed for anyone using custom third-person camera values. If I get eaten and manage to escape, then all third-person camera settings are reset to vanilla/default.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:33 pm

I’m not sure if it’s possible to grab the personal INI values, but I’ll check. I’m amazed you run custom vertibird values. Lol

EDIT: It looks like SKSE had functions to get these values, F4SE doesn't have them, so we may be out of luck for preserving custom settings :(
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game