Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrink EXP v0.3.1 Update - Jan. 07. 2018

Postby iepie122 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:06 pm

oh i can't wait for the next update after the "to come list" you placed in the topic post! :P
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:07 am

Unless it's already been posted about, Mayumi's sleep scene can softlock and not progress if you first just stay in every time until the next day at least once, then try to "escape yourself" but wiggle back inside rather than trying to escape every time.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby anonymous112233 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:44 pm

Are there any non-story micro events planned in the next update
anonymous112233
New to the forum

Postby XenoneX » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:57 pm

anonymous112233 wrote:Are there any non-story micro events planned in the next update

Probably yes, I know how I want to do the micro event but I'm not sure about how the event is going to happen yet. But I guess one will come in the next update.

ian66613 wrote:Unless it's already been posted about, Mayumi's sleep scene can softlock and not progress if you first just stay in every time until the next day at least once, then try to "escape yourself" but wiggle back inside rather than trying to escape every time.

Already fixed. I hope ^^;
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby nullstuff » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:05 am

Super excited for any scenes with Mayumi's boss! Personally hoping we get a much more cruel/fatal pred to contrast with Mayumi's sweetness and kindness, but that's all you! Keep doing what you do, this game is awesome!
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheRandomPerson99 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:43 am

Hey, just wondering if the next update will come out sometime this week? No rush, keep up the good work.
TheRandomPerson99
New to the forum

Postby estadio » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:20 am

hey how do i get the semen from A blood? i'm already made ririna cum but still didn't get any
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby estadio » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:20 am

i already had the growth potion, then what?
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kurczak48 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:53 am

estadio wrote:i already had the growth potion, then what?

*Inhales deeply and counts to 10*

Dood, just read comments from few pages...even on the main post you can find a part where author says that the use for "growth potion" will be in NEXT release.
There is no usage for that atm.
Kurczak48
Been posting for a bit

Postby estadio » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:55 am

Kurczak48 wrote:
estadio wrote:i already had the growth potion, then what?

*Inhales deeply and counts to 10*

Dood, just read comments from few pages...even on the main post you can find a part where author says that the use for "growth potion" will be in NEXT release.
There is no usage for that atm.

hehehe sorry maybe i miss that part when i read the whole post
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby anonymous112233 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:58 pm

Wanted to ask, when do you estimate the next update is coming (if it's too early just ignore this).
anonymous112233
New to the forum

Postby XenoneX » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:21 am

I havn't spend much time on the game since last update and the next update is going to take me a bit longer than the last one so the next version is probably not going to be out very soon. (depends all on how much time and motivation I have :lol: )
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby darknessblades » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:24 am

XenoneX wrote:I havn't spend much time on the game since last update and the next update is going to take me a bit longer than the last one so the next version is probably not going to be out very soon. (depends all on how much time and motivation I have :lol: )

could you also add a option in the base to shift trough the time cycles?
like a small bed,
since its quite hard to change trough cycle's/time frames, due some glitches.

also the bus glitch when you go on the bus after escaping, happens again that you are trapped without talking to the girl.
(its the leaving from school scene)
---------------------------
the game shrinking fun doesn't have this feature either, but since its made in RPGMAKER MV, you can use a value editor/cheat menu more easily, to shift trough different time/day cycles
darknessblades
Participator

Postby vincentvchaos » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:39 pm

I'm going to post this to both Shrinking Fun and Shrink EXP, because I think both games could utilize this idea well.

I think there should be an unwilling giantess. Not so much that she's screaming and crying, or anything, but, like, she tries to get you out of her every so often, and that's the game. So, instead of you fighting to stay out with her pulling you in, it's you fighting to get in with her pushing you out. Maybe she thinks you're a bug, or something weird, so she doesn't even want to touch you with her hands. It would be a nice dynamic with all the girls already out there, and maybe she doesn't hate it as much as she says? *wink wink*

Or there's a girl who flaunts the fact that she has you, bragging to other girls, or she's a kind sort of girl who is just too obvious with you inside, and others want you for themselves, or maybe it's the girl from above, but it involves scenes with multiple girls. If this is done, I think it would work easiest with a girl who is strong and dominating, forcing other girls to get her off with a chance of you escaping, or the smaller, weaker girl that everyone steals tinies from, no matter where she puts them, or how hard she tries to hold onto them.

Both of these don't really work with OV so much, but for Shrinking Fun, I think Becky would be a decent choice currently for the girl people steal from, though Shrink EXP may need to add a new character for that (I realize Mayumi kinda fits the first part, but she doesn't mind you inside, as well as Akane, though she quickly adapts to wanting you inside her).
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby vincentvchaos » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:41 pm

Also, I'm not sure if anything's been said yet, by me or otherwise, but Akane doesn't recognize you unless you sneak inside her. It's said that there's a bug that she doesn't let you in at the school unless you've already snuck inside her at night, but I have, and she still throws me out like some random tiny.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby XenoneX » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:43 pm

vincentvchaos wrote:I'm going to post this to both Shrinking Fun and Shrink EXP, because I think both games could utilize this idea well.

I think there should be an unwilling giantess. Not so much that she's screaming and crying, or anything, but, like, she tries to get you out of her every so often, and that's the game. So, instead of you fighting to stay out with her pulling you in, it's you fighting to get in with her pushing you out. Maybe she thinks you're a bug, or something weird, so she doesn't even want to touch you with her hands. It would be a nice dynamic with all the girls already out there, and maybe she doesn't hate it as much as she says? *wink wink*

Or there's a girl who flaunts the fact that she has you, bragging to other girls, or she's a kind sort of girl who is just too obvious with you inside, and others want you for themselves, or maybe it's the girl from above, but it involves scenes with multiple girls. If this is done, I think it would work easiest with a girl who is strong and dominating, forcing other girls to get her off with a chance of you escaping, or the smaller, weaker girl that everyone steals tinies from, no matter where she puts them, or how hard she tries to hold onto them.

Both of these don't really work with OV so much, but for Shrinking Fun, I think Becky would be a decent choice currently for the girl people steal from, though Shrink EXP may need to add a new character for that (I realize Mayumi kinda fits the first part, but she doesn't mind you inside, as well as Akane, though she quickly adapts to wanting you inside her).

I had something like that in my mind already, with a unwilling pred, the only real issue with that setup is that it doesn't really fit in the story because "the player" as a character doesn't want to get vored, (I know you want to get vored but the character doesn't want to^^) so if you would end up in a girl and she wants to get you out, you wouldn't try to stop her pulling you out because that's what the "players" goal is, getting free and gain your normal size back. So I would need a reason why the main character wants to stay inside this particular girl.
For example you fall inside a girl and she's acting like she's definitely going to kill you if she got her hands on you so you try to stay inside her so she can't get you^^

Also I have one scene planned that would allow me to make a girl that fits in this setup and the player also has a reason to stay inside her, originally I had planned to make her also more like a kind person, similar to Mayumi personality butI'm now overthinking it because I also like this idea and there aren't many situations I could make with unwilling preds.

Also thanks for the ideas and yes I know what you mean by that *wink wink* cough... cough... tsundere... cough... :wink:

vincentvchaos wrote:Also, I'm not sure if anything's been said yet, by me or otherwise, but Akane doesn't recognize you unless you sneak inside her. It's said that there's a bug that she doesn't let you in at the school unless you've already snuck inside her at night, but I have, and she still throws me out like some random tiny.

Fixed it already for the next version.

darknessblades wrote:
XenoneX wrote:I havn't spend much time on the game since last update and the next update is going to take me a bit longer than the last one so the next version is probably not going to be out very soon. (depends all on how much time and motivation I have :lol: )

could you also add a option in the base to shift trough the time cycles?
like a small bed,
since its quite hard to change trough cycle's/time frames, due some glitches.

also the bus glitch when you go on the bus after escaping, happens again that you are trapped without talking to the girl.
(its the leaving from school scene)
---------------------------
the game shrinking fun doesn't have this feature either, but since its made in RPGMAKER MV, you can use a value editor/cheat menu more easily, to shift trough different time/day cycles

To be honest, I don't want to make a time skip item or a place where you can do it exept for the bed in the base or maybe somewhere else stationary where you can only skip the night, because if there would be a method to cycle trough the daytimes it would mean that daytimes in general wouldn't make much sense.
While the game is in it's early stages there aren't as much possibilities to change the time but that was part of the reason why I added Mayumi, you can change morning to afternoon and night to afternoon without much effort, only for the afternoon there aren't many options yet, easiest would be tiffany I guess.
But don't worry I have something planned that makes it a bit faster :gulp:
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby vincentvchaos » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:34 am

I hate to make ANOTHER suggestion, especially so soon after my last one, but it's been picking at me for a couple weeks now, and I just need to get it written down.

I know you said it was difficult to go back and edit things you've already made to include more stuff, and I totally get that. So, I was wondering if there'd be more futa cockvore in the future, where we can actually follow the day cycle of the futa, instead of just two scenes. Even Shrinking Fun only has two futas, one of which doesn't even hold onto you, and the other only has one real scene with some bits thrown in that you can't interact in.

Not a demand, yeah? I know finding/making specific pics that work is difficult, more so when there's a dick attached, but I think it would be highly rewarding.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby XenoneX » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:57 am

vincentvchaos wrote:I hate to make ANOTHER suggestion, especially so soon after my last one, but it's been picking at me for a couple weeks now, and I just need to get it written down.

I know you said it was difficult to go back and edit things you've already made to include more stuff, and I totally get that. So, I was wondering if there'd be more futa cockvore in the future, where we can actually follow the day cycle of the futa, instead of just two scenes. Even Shrinking Fun only has two futas, one of which doesn't even hold onto you, and the other only has one real scene with some bits thrown in that you can't interact in.

Not a demand, yeah? I know finding/making specific pics that work is difficult, more so when there's a dick attached, but I think it would be highly rewarding.

Suggestions are always appreciated and help me to think of new scenes so no holding back if something comes to your mind^^
And yes there will be another futa with cv in the next version with more scenes, but I havn't planned a sex scene for her yet, however I will maybe add one in later versions, not sure yet.
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:48 am

XenoneX wrote:
vincentvchaos wrote:I hate to make ANOTHER suggestion, especially so soon after my last one, but it's been picking at me for a couple weeks now, and I just need to get it written down.

Suggestions are always appreciated and help me to think of new scenes so no holding back if something comes to your mind^^
And yes there will be another futa with cv in the next version with more scenes, but I havn't planned a sex scene for her yet, however I will maybe add one in later versions, not sure yet.

When'll comes the next update? Can you guess this?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:09 am

Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game