FICTIONAL Goldfish swallowing/drinking, other pet/feral prey

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

FICTIONAL Goldfish swallowing/drinking, other pet/feral prey

Postby Theguythatdoes » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:22 pm

I honestly like feral/pet prey in vore, whether it be scenarios like goldfish becoming stomach fodder via someone chugging/drinking from their bowl and them being swept into the pred's mouth, someone gulping down a mouse which is squirming and trying to escape their pred, or a young boy/girl swallowing a helpless bird or the family pet. what is your opinion on it?
Last edited by Theguythatdoes on Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Goldfish swallowing/drinking and other pet/feral prey

Postby MidnightRose » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:31 pm

Yikes.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:41 pm

Theguythatdoes wrote:I honestly like feral/pet prey in vore, whether it be scenarios like goldfish becoming stomach fodder via someone chugging/drinking from their bowl and them being swept into the pred's mouth, someone gulping down a mouse which is squirming and trying to escape their pred, or a young boy/girl swallowing a helpless bird or the family pet. what is your opinion on it?

As long as it stays fantasy, and people don't try it in real life, I don't care. (If they do try it in real life, well, thankfully there are laws against that where I live).

Anyway, IN VORE (Aka not real life) it's not really my thing. I don't care for feral preds or for feral prey. Non-sapient beings just aren't capable of having the thoughts and feelings that make Vore enjoyable for me. It's all about the pleasure the pred gets and the pleasure/pain the prey feels. Taking one of those factors out ruins it for me.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby unicorn » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:13 pm

Feral prey is my favourite, at least when it's big enough to be a challenge. What else is a family to do when their daughter outgrows her interest in the pony they bought her...
It's pretty uncommon though. I can understand that, it's harder for people to identify with things that don't express themselves the way we do
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cowrie » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Sometimes, but not when it's a pet. I typically prefer it to be part of a build-up to the act of eating a person, however.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Jrrrobert » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:19 pm

I love it, even in the unpopular (and forbidden here) version of more than fantasy. I don't know if it's my favorite type of vore - since fantasies can offer better things - but there is an appeal of plausibility and the ability to live out fantasies in at least some capacity. I do wish people would produce more fiction/fictional pieces with that in it (I won't speak to the not-so-fictional side here...)
Jrrrobert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:10 pm

Kitsouille
???

Postby pendingdelet205h2n9 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:40 pm

Its personally my favorite because I generally don't care what gender or species the prey is, and feral prey are much easier to imagine and visualize since they can realistically be much smaller.

Plus they come in all sorts of fun shapes, sizes, textures and behaviors that can fit so many great scenarios!

Octopus is currently my favorite prey.

I always hope to see more great feral prey art and stories, there's simply not enough on this site!
pendingdelet205h2n9
Been posting for a bit

Postby ZRex030 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:04 pm

I really like it- maybe not as much as human prey, but it's still p hot. I chalk it up to two causes- one, it's more realistic than samesize or micro/macro. This means more realistic pictures, a much easier suspension of disbelief, and the general knowledge at the back of mind that yeah, this really COULD happen. Two, animals are sorta intrinsically innocent, so subjecting one to the suffering of being swalowed whole is extra evil and sadistic.
It' pronounced Zee Rex Oh Three Oh
ZRex030
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ray » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:06 pm

There is a lot of this on instagram and twitter.
Ray
Participator

Postby Rokaku » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:10 pm

I love it. It has elements of completely unfair domination that I like. The prey is so much further down the food chain that its fate is as hopeless as it gets. :3

I do agree that it should stay fantasy, though. That being said, there are videos out there of people who swallow goldfish, and at least one series of videos where a woman swallowed mice on camera. I do believe those videos are relentlessly banned on here and most other places where vore is discussed. Many would, understandably, say it's quite inhumane.
Rokaku
Been posting for a bit

Postby Blither » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:23 pm

Last edited by Blither on Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blither
Participator

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:16 am

This type of scenario doesn`t really appeal to me. I want the prey to be sentient, to have emotions and show apparent fear, so the pred and prey are on the same level mentally.
Eating an animal just doesn`t convey that same feeling to me. It might as well be just like eating normal food.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:48 am

Someone posted a reply with a link to a YouTube video. The video's top comment (as of when I watched the video) had something to say about people being turned on by real-life girls swallowing live goldfish.

My response to said comment:
"In a region east of my home land, living, whole small fish are a delicacy. I've tried it myself, once. I'd rather eat barbecued jellyfish, thanks. Hell, even live octopus on a stick is easier to eat than that live little fish (FTR it was a perch not a goldfish because goldfish are too expensive)."

As far as my thoughts on this...

I say to each their own, on my end it would be something I find not necessarily disgusting/wrong/whatever, but not my thing.

I mean, if a mammal wants to dominate the lower species on the chain and go back to their primal roots, if temporarily, then I don't see anything wrong or shameful about it. Call me archaic or whatever, I don't care. I like raw milk too, ya gonna give me shit about that? Or how about the fact that I don't find any attraction in men? (rant rant rant)

For every honest person stating the truth, at least ten lying trolls will try to discredit her.

Anyway, so a woman likes to swallow live mice, good for her. She'll have excellent eyesight for years to come since mice have a good amount of lutein (a vital nutrient for the retina). Goldfish have a lot of collagen, perfect for youthful skin.
And the best way to extract these nutrients? Raw, duh, dumbass.

But now that I've thought of grilled jellyfish, fuck I want some...ugh...

I miss all of my Beach Barbecuer Squad...fun times...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Ghrelin » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:37 am

love animal prey, especially pets for some reason. but prefer bigger things than mice and goldfish.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby truth » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:27 pm

In general no, but some of those comics done by ThatKeiGuy are really good.
truth
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:27 pm

I'll elaborate further than a youtube link. I love it, it fits in being primitive while being naturally macro/micro and those ThatKeiGuy comics are amazing. It's even better if it looks like the "natural order" ie. catgirl eating a mouse or a fish. RL vore is another (huge) discussion on its own though. There are ethics but it's hard to draw the line when livestock that exists only to become food and supermarket full of dead animal parts are perfectly fine.
Kitsouille
???

Postby ZRex030 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:47 pm

Kitsouille wrote:I'll elaborate further than a youtube link. I love it, it fits in being primitive while being naturally macro/micro and those ThatKeiGuy comics are amazing. It's even better if it looks like the "natural order" ie. catgirl eating a mouse or a fish. RL vore is another (huge) discussion on its own though. There are ethics but it's hard to draw the line when livestock that exists only to become food and supermarket full of dead animal parts are perfectly fine.

We hold slaughterhouses and farms to some standards.

I'd argue that benefiting from institutionalized and regulated animal slaughter and directly harming and killing an animal outside of a survival/food situation are two different things. Swallowing a live animal whole subjects it to stress, fear, and eventually suffocation, all unnecessary cruelties for the sole purpose of fulfilling a fetish. In food production, animals are specifically killed as quickly (and thus painlessly) as possible.

The thought of something living being forced down someone's throat is really, really tempting to make a reality but I can draw a pretty hard line.
It' pronounced Zee Rex Oh Three Oh
ZRex030
Been posting for a bit

Postby blergle » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:56 am

In vore, yes, I think that's fun to read sometimes. In real life, gross, I'd kick someone in the head for that shit. Pretty much like anything that's a cruel fantasy. Bringing into real life makes it criminal.
blergle
---

Postby night22 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:37 am

Blither wrote:
Theguythatdoes wrote:I honestly like feral/pet prey in vore, whether it be scenarios like goldfish becoming stomach fodder via someone chugging/drinking from their bowl and them being swept into the pred's mouth, someone gulping down a mouse which is squirming and trying to escape their pred, or a young boy/girl swallowing a helpless bird or the family pet. what is your opinion on it?

All for it. Animal prey are great, if rare.
Check out ThatKeiGuy, vore with human preds and animal prey is his specialty. Here are a couple of his works...

87062b94b712e946fb43eaa913d67660fc416d79632af2450d3ba5184a6e119d.png

snake iolite nom copy.png

Did he delete his page? I can't find him anymore
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion