Insides -- v.0.55 9/03/2019 (Important Announcement)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you like to:

Poll ended at Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:02 am

get the new update sooner but with some missing scenes
19%
sit down and wait until everything is ready
81%

Total votes : 36

Re: Insides update v.0.415 21/12/2017

Postby meaning4 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:29 pm

I don't have only saves in the area sorry. they are either before the third dungeon or after it.

Hey Dev, can our protagonist get a "hug Nexie" skill

If there is an underwater dungeon, we will probably need a new key item, an artificial gill-like item, whose sole purpose is to allow us to breath underwater. Maybe a waterproof casing for the almanac as well.
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:58 pm

meaning4 wrote:Will we got more village interactions in the coming update?
Like the guy in the big green building who says we may never know if just a little more sticks can save our lives.
Will the easy mode be ready in this update? or is it not going to be functional by this update?

Yes, there will be something new in the village but at least for now, I can't say more.
For the easy mode.. well I don't know. Unlike the name, setting it up isn't easy at all. Sure there are some scripts behind my mechanics but the most of them are based on common events and parallel processes. Mind, adding some more conditional branches isn't too difficult for me but the problem is that I have a very deep sea of conditional branches to swim into so.. I won't make promises on this matter. Please have patience ^_^'
DevS098
Participator

Postby Silhouette » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:25 am

It's neat, if a bit frustrating at times, but maybe I'm just not that great at dungeon running. X3

Really hope some Futa Cock Vore manages to make it in. That'd be great. Someone mentioned having to make a whole new map for it, but I don't think so. Just make a variable you have to set at the beginning of the game, like Scat Preferences, and reuse a generic Oral Vore sequence as an alternative for people who opt out. Having done some work in a few projects in various installments of the RPG Maker series, that seems like it'd be the easiest way to deal with that.
Silhouette
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:09 am

I'd say a way to make the game easier is to put a save crystal next to the exploration ladder so that it doesn't have to ask you if you wanna save every time you explore. Or since I have been on a Dark Cloud binge lately how about adding a way to improve the tiny town with materials? Things such as building said save crystal, a training center where you can train to improve Marty's HP and Stamina as well as Nexie's MP, upgrading the equipment shops to sell better gear, an observatory could change the map intro so that it tells you what preds are roaming on a map, an explorer's guild that would sell you maps to already visited levels as well as NPCs to tell you redunant information like "Nekos like fish so you could probably find some fish parts inside one", and owning said map would remove the zoom in for that specific map, and a fortune teller that can tell you secrets about upcoming dungeons like for example telling you you can push the food chunks inside the giant snake.

This way you can make the game easier on a completely optional level, you never have to invest in the town, but if you do you can clear maps with less difficulty and everyone can experience the game to their fullest enjoyment.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby XanderBlaze » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:12 am

Awesome wrote:Great game so far, here is some feedback:
Spoiler: show
I think the difficulty of your game is way too high and the actually vore scenes are not rewarding enough. For example everytime i encounter a new enemy i want to see the game over scene of that enemy. But that means i have to replay previous levels because there are too less savepoints. I had to refight the entire 4th bossfight to find out what happens when you die inside the succubus, just for 2 textboxes more and the same scene with 2 lines changed. Thats very frustrating.

My character was named Marty in some scenes, i guess you forgot to put the players name there?

In my opinion your game would be much more enjoyable if:
-You could sneak or just stand still when a pred is looking in your direction to not to be noticed.

-Increased sight, when im small i can see big things more easily than the other way around.

-Make normal preds who catched me vanish after i escaped from them, so even less good players have a fair chance

-Remove insta deaths, dying from 1 hit is no fun at all

-Add longer and more detailed vore scenes to your game, i always was a little dissapointed about how short they were.

Also if you inlcude futa or cv pls add an option for it to turn it off. Hope to see more from this game in the future and how the story continues.

I absolutely agree with most of this.. This game is very promising so far, but I find it to be incredibly frustrating at times. I look forward to the pred/prey content, but it takes way to long to get out of. In addition, I find the preds to be a little too aggressive.

Honestly, I would enjoy the game significantly more if I were allowed to save whenever I wanted.
XanderBlaze
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevS098 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:13 am

Silhouette wrote:It's neat, if a bit frustrating at times, but maybe I'm just not that great at dungeon running. X3

Really hope some Futa Cock Vore manages to make it in. That'd be great. Someone mentioned having to make a whole new map for it, but I don't think so. Just make a variable you have to set at the beginning of the game, like Scat Preferences, and reuse a generic Oral Vore sequence as an alternative for people who opt out. Having done some work in a few projects in various installments of the RPG Maker series, that seems like it'd be the easiest way to deal with that.

I'd like that too. The only problem, as I said before, is that I don't have the required sprites. And it may be really stupid to add some pixels to make a cock but eh..I'm not able to do that. Adding a way to skip it would require some work anyway. If it is like scat, that appears only during death scenes, it's easy. When instead it becomes a full gameplay mechanic.. there are a lot of things to adjust. For example, skipping the tutorial for it entirely.. and that might be not so easy if there's something specific on the story that leads to it.

XanderBlaze wrote:
Awesome wrote:Great game so far, here is some feedback:
I think the difficulty of your game is way too high and the actually vore scenes are not rewarding enough. For example everytime i encounter a new enemy i want to see the game over scene of that enemy. But that means i have to replay previous levels because there are too less savepoints. I had to refight the entire 4th bossfight to find out what happens when you die inside the succubus, just for 2 textboxes more and the same scene with 2 lines changed. Thats very frustrating.

My character was named Marty in some scenes, i guess you forgot to put the players name there?

In my opinion your game would be much more enjoyable if:
-You could sneak or just stand still when a pred is looking in your direction to not to be noticed.

-Increased sight, when im small i can see big things more easily than the other way around.

-Make normal preds who catched me vanish after i escaped from them, so even less good players have a fair chance

-Remove insta deaths, dying from 1 hit is no fun at all

-Add longer and more detailed vore scenes to your game, i always was a little dissapointed about how short they were.

Also if you inlcude futa or cv pls add an option for it to turn it off. Hope to see more from this game in the future and how the story continues.

I absolutely agree with most of this.. This game is very promising so far, but I find it to be incredibly frustrating at times. I look forward to the pred/prey content, but it takes way to long to get out of. In addition, I find the preds to be a little too aggressive.

Honestly, I would enjoy the game significantly more if I were allowed to save whenever I wanted.

There's a reason why I do this: to prevent you to ruin your savefile completely if you save in a bad situation. What if you saved when you're inside a predator with no items left, out of mp and low on health? There would be 0 chances for you to survive and since your last save is inside said predator.. you're done for.
Also, each time you transfer into a map, all the events get back to their original position. This means that if you can save, you can exit and re-enter your game having who ever it was chasing you, back to their original position and, with a bit of luck, allowing you to cheat all the way to the exit of a level. And I don't want that to happen.
DevS098
Participator

Postby Remedy77 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:56 pm

Can I get a recent save for this game? It's well-designed, I'm just horrible at it. Haha. Some help would be appreciated.
Remedy77
New to the forum

Postby Ledatic » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:54 am

This game is well built, but the difficulty is awful.

RPGmaker is by default a fairly dull program in terms of user response - there's an "open window" where the game will decide whether to let you change directions or not. Combined with the fact that some of the collidables (I'm looking at you, four patch flowers and plant ladies) are far too stealthily planted among level ground noise. For a game about reaction times and agility, this is a terrible, terrible engine. Additionally, enemy monsters are animated one tile behind where their hitboxes are, so they'll grab you before they even finish moving to the next tile. Each digestive track is nice to tour through once, but with how many frankly bullshit catches you're going to lag-drift into, it's just not worth it. Make the view screen at least one tile larger please, or something? D: It's a REAL pain to progress with every mistake being punished so severely.

Yes, I am salty. >.>
Ledatic
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:12 am

Remedy77 wrote:Can I get a recent save for this game? It's well-designed, I'm just horrible at it. Haha. Some help would be appreciated.

Here's a save at the end of this patch (v0.415): http://www.mediafire.com/file/fexzk7bo0 ... 02.rvdata2

No, I will not provide an alternative download website.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby RestorationStation » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:02 pm

Hey just curious no pressure. Wondering how the next update was coming along? Best of luck, look forward to more awesome stuff from you!
RestorationStation
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:00 pm

lolmattlol wrote:Hey just curious no pressure. Wondering how the next update was coming along? Best of luck, look forward to more awesome stuff from you!

Just wait another 13 days, maybe they'll respond then. Since it'll be a month on February 20th since they last said anything.
ian66613
---

Postby Titus198 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:17 pm

Is Exploration mode busted? I can't seem to go to the Ichigu's Body levels for some reason. It takes me to other levels instead.
Titus198
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:28 pm

Titus198 wrote:Is Exploration mode busted? I can't seem to go to the Ichigu's Body levels for some reason. It takes me to other levels instead.

Which level(s) did you specifically choose? Are you also using 0.415, with a new save file and not an old one that may have been corrupted due to a boss issue at the end of the last patch?
ian66613
---

Postby DevS098 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:12 pm

ian66613 wrote:
lolmattlol wrote:Hey just curious no pressure. Wondering how the next update was coming along? Best of luck, look forward to more awesome stuff from you!

Just wait another 13 days, maybe they'll respond then. Since it'll be a month on February 20th since they last said anything.

Actually you don't need to wait that long. You just need to ask.

And well, things are going really well here but slowly. Real life is kicking more than usual and the amount of stuffs to add is quite a lot yet.
The next dungeon is in progress as well as other minor things like a chance to save after the cutscenes in boss levels.
The easy mode is also in the plans but I'm still not 100% sure that it will be ready for this update.
Expects tons of surprises and.. a very, very big one. :D

Thanks for supporting me and stay tuned! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby Remedy77 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:44 pm

ian66613 wrote:
Remedy77 wrote:Can I get a recent save for this game? It's well-designed, I'm just horrible at it. Haha. Some help would be appreciated.

Here's a save at the end of this patch (v0.415): http://www.mediafire.com/file/fexzk7bo0 ... 02.rvdata2

Thanks! Does anyone know how to get eaten by Myriam? I saw that she has a page in the creature almanac.
Remedy77
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:28 pm

DevS098 wrote:Expects tons of surprises and.. a very, very big one.

Looking forward to it.
ian66613
---

Postby DevS098 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:34 pm

Remedy77 wrote:
ian66613 wrote:

Thanks! Does anyone know how to get eaten by Myriam? I saw that she has a page in the creature almanac.

There's no way yet. You get her page by entering the third dungeon.
DevS098
Participator

Postby iepie122 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:22 pm

do you know when the next update will most likely be?
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:29 pm

iepie122 wrote:do you know when the next update will most likely be?

Cannot say a definitive date yet. I'll try to finish for the end of this month but it's not guaranteed.
But it will be worth the wait, that's sure :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby TheFurryFeline » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:31 pm

DevS098 wrote:
iepie122 wrote:do you know when the next update will most likely be?

Cannot say a definitive date yet. I'll try to finish for the end of this month but it's not guaranteed.
But it will be worth the wait, that's sure :-D

Ohhhhhhhh, definitely will be worth the wait to play with the BV! <3 <3 <3 Nyaaaa!!!!!~~~~~
TheFurryFeline
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game