FICTIONAL Goldfish swallowing/drinking, other pet/feral prey

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Goldfish swallowing/drinking and other pet/feral prey

Postby MachineEgg » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:58 pm

night22 wrote:Did he delete his page? I can't find him anymore

Nah, "ThatKeiGuy" is his FA username, "byouki-desu" was their account here but it hasn't been used since 2013.
MachineEgg
Been posting for a bit

Postby ZRex030 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:20 pm

night22 wrote:
Blither wrote:
Theguythatdoes wrote:I honestly like feral/pet prey in vore, whether it be scenarios like goldfish becoming stomach fodder via someone chugging/drinking from their bowl and them being swept into the pred's mouth, someone gulping down a mouse which is squirming and trying to escape their pred, or a young boy/girl swallowing a helpless bird or the family pet. what is your opinion on it?

All for it. Animal prey are great, if rare.
Check out ThatKeiGuy, vore with human preds and animal prey is his specialty. Here are a couple of his works...

87062b94b712e946fb43eaa913d67660fc416d79632af2450d3ba5184a6e119d.png

snake iolite nom copy.png

Did he delete his page? I can't find him anymore

They're Byoki-Desu on Eka's. Evidently they left for FurAffinity a while back where they're ThatKeiGuy.
It' pronounced Zee Rex Oh Three Oh
ZRex030
Been posting for a bit

Postby Begone111111 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:05 pm

I myself love goldfish swallowing in cartoons and vore scenarios. Whether it's an regular goldfish, or someone who was transformed into a goldfish. Swallowing and digesting live goldfish is something I love to draw and roleplay for sure.
Begone111111
Somewhat familiar

Postby Blither » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:23 am

Just to throw in my full two cents:

Like I said, I'm all for it, and I agree with Rokaku, Alisabluebird, and Kitsouille, it's realistic, there's more of a power imbalance, and there's a sort of primitive appeal to it. It's fun seeing different types of animals being eaten, like in ThatKeiGuy's comics.

It would be nice to see some "actual" vore scenarios involving animals being swallowed... most animal prey content out there can be summed up as "character finds an animal and eats it" without any context.
Why not a character eating someone else's pet out of spite or for revenge? Or they eat it out of gluttony, or they buy an animal just to swallow and see how it feels, or they're fulfilling their own vore fetish?

There are a few specific human/animal vore scenarios bouncing around in my head that may be worth commissioning some day, or be motivation to try my own hand at vore art...

One idea I had for a drawing was a teacher holding a "bring your pets to school" day, and while the students are at lunch or out for recess, the teacher swallows up all of the kids' pets. I have the perfect image in my head of the teacher relaxing at her desk, surrounded by empty cages and tanks, massaging a bloated gut, with an internal shot of the animals digesting.
Blither
Participator

Postby Theguythatdoes » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:06 am

Blither wrote:One idea I had for a drawing was a teacher holding a "bring your pets to school" day, and while the students are at lunch or out for recess, the teacher swallows up all of the kids' pets. I have the perfect image in my head of the teacher relaxing at her desk, surrounded by empty cages and tanks, massaging a bloated gut, with an internal shot of the animals digesting.

I like that idea.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:08 am

Only now do I remember about the flash thing hmm what was it now... Baby something??? Made by Alpha? In the first episode the artist made, I think you could have the girl eat her pet snake as well as her goldfishes.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Cowrie » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:22 am

Kitsouille wrote:Only now do I remember about the flash thing hmm what was it now... Baby something??? Made by Alpha? In the first episode the artist made, I think you could have the girl eat her pet snake as well as her goldfishes.

I believe you're thinking of Baby Fat.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:13 pm

Cowrie wrote:
Kitsouille wrote:Only now do I remember about the flash thing hmm what was it now... Baby something??? Made by Alpha? In the first episode the artist made, I think you could have the girl eat her pet snake as well as her goldfishes.

I believe you're thinking of Baby Fat.

Most of what I remember about Baby Fat is where she eats you (the player)...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby psicotik » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:06 pm

https://aryion.com/g4/view/272407
Sorry for my English, it's not my main language ;)
psicotik
Been posting for a bit

Postby dodoman_1er » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:10 pm

Might as well add this while I'm at it

My kitty boy Minophen with some fish, Art by YoukaiChan
Attachments
YoukaiChan-373461-dodoman1er_StayHydrated.png
By Vectron's kindly claw!
vore code thingy: VC_3.0_37911488162433335333889_88883858525688758597979_97921375579959_478419859595995811777060979071119_0
dodoman_1er
Participator

Postby Trebortron3 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:20 am

Feral mice and rats being swallowed whole is quite possibly my single favourite thing about vore. There's a fair bit of it around, but there will never be enough XP

TheOwlette on FA (not sure if she has an account here or elsewhere) has some lovely ones:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16970168/

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/24843086/
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:43 pm

Yes it was Baby Fat! I knew it was a two words things but I couldn't remember it. Beside a crap ton of people (in later episodes of Baby Fat) and food, you can ask her to eat her snake and her goldfish. In one episode you go to the pet shop, I'm not sure if same-size still applies to this thread but I think she ate dogs and cats there.

dodoman_1er wrote:Might as well add this while I'm at it

My kitty boy Minophen with some fish, Art by YoukaiChan

He's so cute ^^
Kitsouille
???

Postby Chozo » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:04 pm

It seems ironic and very wrong priorities that many of the people that are so against something like this are people that 99% of the time eat meat which came from much higher and intelligent life forms like pigs or cows. Pigs I know are one of the most intelligent creatures in the animal kingdom and some religions even forbid eating them, but millions of people around the world do eat them, and many of them are the same people who complain if someone swallows a fish with a brain the size of a grain of rice, or even insects with a brain the size of a grain of sand or even smaller.

In my opinion, how wrong it is to eat an animal should scale with the intelligence of the animal. Humans are the most intelligent animals, so their lives should matter most. Then followed by Primates, and so on all the way down. There should be laws to protect the lives of intelligent animals, but it is not feasible to protect the lives of bugs or goldfish or mice, and there shouldn't be. There are billions if not trillions of them in the world and they are falling prey to larger animals every second of the day. Passing laws to try to protect them is dumb and a huge waste of resources to even try. Protect intelligent and endangered animals? Sure, absolutely. But there should be no protection for the lowest intelligent species.

And if you're against people swallowing a mice or fish, then why are you sitting there eating a hamburger or porkchop that came from something that was much more intelligent? That is called being a hypocrite.

If someone is killing and eating an ape or a dolphin, then yes throw them in jail. But if they eat a bug, who gives a shit? Often times these bugs or vermin species only live a few weeks or months anyway under the best of circumstances. You think someone should go to prison for years at taxpayer expense because they ate something that wouldn't have lived very long naturally anyway? Remember, you have to pay the taxes to lock those people up, and by locking them up that means there is less space in overcrowded prisons for people who murder humans or rape humans. Its sickening to think someone who raped or murdered a human could get paroled early because the prisons were overcrowded to people who ate a mouse...

Like I said this is really bad and wrong priorities. People need to stop for a minute and put things in perspective and think about what is really important. With all the problems the world is facing, someone eating a bug, mouse, or fish is really insignificant in my opinion. And I say this as someone who is a vegetarian and does not eat any meat whatsoever from any animal. I'm more against people eating pigs and cows than bugs... I can't stop people from eating pigs or cows, and I don't think it should be illegal, but I don't like that people do that... but what I like even less is when these same people who do eat these higher animals get so triggered by someone eating something that is such a lower lifeform. Its just ridiculous and insane.
Chozo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cowrie » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:26 pm

While I agree that pigs are very smart animals, I for one refuse to eat pork for that very reason. And, considering how dumb cows are and how intelligent mice are, (not quite as smart as a rat, but probably smarter than a cow...) you're gonna have a hard time convincing me that eating a steak or burger is more immoral than eating a mouse. Not to mention, I don't particularly care if someone eats mouse meat. It's the eating them alive I object to, because it's subjecting them to needless suffering for the sake of some sick person's entertainment. Similarly, goldfish may not be too bright, but the cruelty of swallowing one whole is unacceptable. (Besides which, I sort of feel like if you want to eat carp, why not be useful and go fishing for some of that invasive Asian carp we're having a problem with in this part of the States.) Admittedly, the factory farms that produce a lot of the world's beef inflict a whole lot of unnecessary suffering on cows as well, but people are working to change that.

Insects I could probably give someone a pass on eating alive even if I don't really approve, since studies show they don't feel pain in the same sense as vertebrates, just a generalized shock. However, octopi are highly intelligent, and eating them alive is completely unacceptable, not to mention dangerous.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby illirium » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:39 am

ZRex030 wrote:
Kitsouille wrote:I'll elaborate further than a youtube link. I love it, it fits in being primitive while being naturally macro/micro and those ThatKeiGuy comics are amazing. It's even better if it looks like the "natural order" ie. catgirl eating a mouse or a fish. RL vore is another (huge) discussion on its own though. There are ethics but it's hard to draw the line when livestock that exists only to become food and supermarket full of dead animal parts are perfectly fine.

We hold slaughterhouses and farms to some standards.

I'd argue that benefiting from institutionalized and regulated animal slaughter and directly harming and killing an animal outside of a survival/food situation are two different things. Swallowing a live animal whole subjects it to stress, fear, and eventually suffocation, all unnecessary cruelties for the sole purpose of fulfilling a fetish. In food production, animals are specifically killed as quickly (and thus painlessly) as possible.

The thought of something living being forced down someone's throat is really, really tempting to make a reality but I can draw a pretty hard line.

For my part I agree with this view when it comes to the "realism" of these scenarios. I do think there's some value in remembering where our meat comes from, though... Factory farms are pretty cruel places. Coming "face to face" with your prey at least forces you to confront that you are about to take another living being's life; if nothing else you have to spare it a thought. Meat from a farm usually comes to you cleaned and packaged and sliced into barely-identifiable pieces; you don't really have any need to remember that it was once part of a living, breathing, perhaps even feeling or -- who knows! -- even thinking (to some extent or another) being. Still, two wrongs don't make a right. The cruelty of farming animals for food doesn't really change the fact that killing an animal in an especially cruel way in real life, just to satisfy a fetish, is... well... pointlessly mean, in my view.

As for viewing it purely as a fantasy scenario, I'm also in the camp of liking sapient prey, so that there can be emotions and relationships and conflict over the value of an intelligent being's life tied into the scene, so feral/pet prey is not really my thing. I certainly have nothing "against" it as a purely fantasy scenario though, and I think I can see why the comparative realism of it could act as a "turn-on" for some vore fans.
illirium
Somewhat familiar

Postby psicotik » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:00 am

WARNING: VERY LONG POST INCOMING!!

Crossbreed Priscilla has some great F/feral art:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lameless Nazi at DA writes stories that features prey animals. Sadly, he is now inactive:

Spoiler: show
Caretakers series, which feature a couple of glutton nekos:
https://lamelessnazi.deviantart.com/gallery/52185568/Caretakers

And Immolate, where a naga survives on the wild eating animals:

https://lamelessnazi.deviantart.com/gallery/52185565/Immolate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AlisaBlueBird didn't came forward about it, but she too has F/Feral histories:

https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/AlisaBlueBird

I should mention the Maya's CamShow, where she interacted with her viewers to replicate a camshow experience:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/397715

I'm not into male preds, but for those who are the Descent from Starrynight is a great series about a girl who starts feeding her boyfriend live animals before moving on to bigger things:

Halcyon is the mastermind behind Nyan Adventures!, a game featuring a hungry neko as a protagonist:

In the game, along with sentient prey, you can eat various feral animals:

https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=39251

He is also a great writer, I really recommend giving his stories a good read:

https://aryion.com/g4/user/Halcyon
psicotik
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:43 pm

psicotik wrote:Crossbreed Priscilla has some great F/feral art:

It took me way too long to understand that you were talking about an artist and not the character ^^;
Kitsouille
???

Postby pendingdelet205h2n9 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:10 pm

I'll include some of my favorites here as well:

Machino Henmaru has done some great collections of Feral Prey content, mostly Vaginal Vore, with some Anal.
As a warning though, some of his other works can be more... disturbing.

Collection 13: We Love Slimy Animals
https://hitomi.la/galleries/312341.html

Collection 6: Nyurunyuru Daisuki
https://hitomi.la/galleries/19442.html

I'll also post some other comics I've come across.

Like this one featuring frogs and anal vore, recommended to me by a friend on Eka's
https://nhentai.net/g/52241/

And this one featuring eels and Anal Vore, from the same friend
WARNING: contains schoolgirls and possible rape
https://e-hentai.org/s/5cbb315ac2/843436-1

Also this one with worms and proper Unbirth
https://e-hentai.org/g/858418/445ea483eb/

I'd love to see more people recommend similar things from outside Eka's site, as it can often be hard to find.

Also thanks for the shoutout from psicotik
pendingdelet205h2n9
Been posting for a bit

Postby psicotik » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:50 pm

Kitsouille wrote:It took me way too long to understand that you were talking about an artist and not the character ^^;

Probably I should have put the URL to his gallery in a more visible way.
Thought that was the cleaner way of posting a couple artist without having a long and ugly post. ^^;

AlisaBlueBird wrote:Also thanks for the shoutout from psicotik

You earn it! I'm not into AV myself, but I can appreciate when someone puts energy into something it.

I just realized I never gave my point of view: for me, the best about a feral prey isn't only that it may be the most realistic and crude aspect of it; but having a barely sentient animal as the prey guaranties the most visceral of reactions, a pure "fight or flight". A human may broke, but a feral prey will always be driven by its survival sense. Where a more sentient prey may surrender, an animal will keep on fighting no matter the futility of its actions against the predator.

Join that with a cruel or uncaring pred and you will get a picture/comic/story/animation worth its weight in gold.
psicotik
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:05 pm

Don't abuse and torture a real living creature for your own enjoyment, end of story.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion