Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5k 8/8/20) Voreday 2021 Teaser

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.0 02-01-18)

Postby Petz22 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:56 pm

New wall-clip bug (which ended my playthrough prematurely as I accidentally saved without knowing it was active, and with no backup DX)

SPOILER BELOW:

when you try to "leave" your punishment by the kitsune's desciples (at friday and monday night), and the kitsune captures you: when you THEN respawn in your room, you can clip through walls. Some doors work fine, but once again, you are unable to interact with anyone.

oh, and another bug while I am at it: when you first encounter Felicity (the hellhound), she will try to walk to a certain point near the fence and talk to you. when you enter the farm however, the cows' positions are randomly generated within the pen, and if one coincidentally walks to the same spot, Felicity will be unable to go to the scripted position, and all input will freeze, resulting in having to restart the game manually.

oh...and "mind of the warrior" training (unserious option) still results in a black screen at the end of the scene with Seraleth.

everything else seems to work fine so far (untill my second playthrough when I check the rest of the scenes and the combat balance), and I love the additions in terms of character expressions! never have they felt more alive! ^^

and lastly, give the person responsible for the character names (and how they show over the characters' portraits) a freakin medal. through the succubus scene, I was in stiches!!

that is it for now :D (now to spend 4 hours again ^^')
Petz22
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorelover2 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:19 pm

abeabe1350 wrote:
vorelover2 wrote:
also random note for a suggestion in case no one ever thought of it for the future. but after you start being able to romance it up with a lot of the main cast and lead into a harm or relationships out the wazoo......might I suggest adding in some pregnancy options that affect how the pregnant preds react to things/hunger/cravings/etc. if that's wayyyyyyy too far out of everyone's comfort zone to be included this just disregard this latter half, but if it has some interest and can be done once things get to that level, you might want to think about it somewhat.

glad to be a part of this Sincerely
-Ninja

Now while I love the idea (cause it is pretty awesome), I don't think we can do it with the plans we have right now. That doesn't mean that you won't see any of the girls with child at some point, it just means we won't be able to incorporate into game-play like that.

thats is fair enough, i wasnt sure if it was even possible or not but it never hurts to mention
vorelover2
New to the forum

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5 02-01-18)

Postby nanakra » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:50 pm

Today's reported bugs have been smashed into fairy dust, scraped into pixie sticks... and fed to Iris along with Petz22.
F to pay respects.

Snag the fix here: Predator's Coliseum V0.17.5
This is save file compatible with V0.17.0

Spoiler: show
Petz22 wrote:I have experienced a bug which results in crashing:

the crash happens when I speak to the fortune teller (ghost)? about Iris, and then this message occurs:
"Script 'message control' line 938: NoMethodError occured
undefined method upcase' for nil:NilClass"

I do not know if it is an error on my end, or perhaps the file I downloaded got corrupt? nonetheless, it might be worth looking into. (also, expect a rather large report from me as always once I have played through everything again :D )
Petz22 wrote:New wall-clip bug (which ended my playthrough prematurely as I accidentally saved without knowing it was active, and with no backup DX)

SPOILER BELOW:

when you try to "leave" your punishment by the kitsune's desciples (at friday and monday night), and the kitsune captures you: when you THEN respawn in your room, you can clip through walls. Some doors work fine, but once again, you are unable to interact with anyone.

oh, and another bug while I am at it: when you first encounter Felicity (the hellhound), she will try to walk to a certain point near the fence and talk to you. when you enter the farm however, the cows' positions are randomly generated within the pen, and if one coincidentally walks to the same spot, Felicity will be unable to go to the scripted position, and all input will freeze, resulting in having to restart the game manually.

oh...and "mind of the warrior" training (unserious option) still results in a black screen at the end of the scene with Seraleth.

everything else seems to work fine so far (untill my second playthrough when I check the rest of the scenes and the combat balance), and I love the additions in terms of character expressions! never have they felt more alive! ^^

and lastly, give the person responsible for the character names (and how they show over the characters' portraits) a freakin medal. through the succubus scene, I was in stiches!!

that is it for now :D (now to spend 4 hours again ^^')

Petz22 wrote:and lastly, give the person responsible for the character names (and how they show over the characters' portraits) a freakin medal. through the succubus scene, I was in stiches!!

Thanks! Glad you liked it. The idea behind it is that the names you see are what Claire decides them to be. I had a lot of fun playing around with it.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vorelover2 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:10 am

well I just got the new 17.5 download and the bug of felicity's scat scene is still present in it dunno if that was intended to solve that problem but I'm having it too
vorelover2
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:17 am

vorelover2 wrote:well I just got the new 17.5 download and the bug of felicity's scat scene is still present in it dunno if that was intended to solve that problem but I'm having it too

Are you perchance using an old save? It could be related to that if you do. If you're not could you tell me if it is the bug where the scene activates automatically upon entering the ranch house, or if its a bug where it plays despite disposal being set to off.

I spent at least 40 minutes trying to trigger the bug but was unable to do so.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Petz22 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:38 am

ahem: guuuuuys!!

DarkPinkie: not again!

me: I got a new bug! :D

DarkPinkie: FUUUUU!!

...in all seriousness, I still have a lot to go through, but I have so far found this little crash bug (good job on fixing so many of the old bugs though - a lot of them are gone ^^):

bug when getting it on with Wistla (Thuesday "potion test" event), when you reach the bed and go through the dialogue, you get an error-message stating:

Script 'Game_Character' line 180: SyntaxError occured.
invalied octal digit
find_path(8,11)

as you have already guessed, the game cannot create an exception in this state, and the game crashes :)

I will keep you updated IF I find more.
Petz22
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:19 am

Petz22 wrote:ahem: guuuuuys!!

DarkPinkie: not again!

me: I got a new bug! :D

DarkPinkie: FUUUUU!!

Pretty much on point there...

Petz22 wrote:...in all seriousness, I still have a lot to go through, but I have so far found this little crash bug (good job on fixing so many of the old bugs though - a lot of them are gone ^^):

bug when getting it on with Wistla (Thuesday "potion test" event), when you reach the bed and go through the dialogue, you get an error-message stating:

invalied octal digit
find_path(8,11)

as you have already guessed, the game cannot create an exception in this state, and the game crashes :)

I will keep you updated IF I find more.

Well And this is the exact reason I personally avoid using the find path command as much as possible. It is not exactly... Stable. Especially not if the target for it is off screen.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5a 02-02-18)

Postby nanakra » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:33 pm

Petz22 wrote:bug when getting it on with Wistla (Thuesday "potion test" event), when you reach the bed and go through the dialogue, you get an error-message stating:

invalied octal digit
find_path(8,11)

Reported bug was gently caressed, lulled in to a false sense of security, and when it rolled over to show its chintonous belly, I snatched it up and shoved it down Iris's throat.
You can see it wiggling in her belly, along with Petz22.

Newest bug fiexed version here: Predator's Coliseum V0.17.5a

vorelover2 wrote:well I just got the new 17.5 download and the bug of felicity's scat scene is still present in it dunno if that was intended to solve that problem but I'm having it too

If this is on a save older than 0.17.0 then start a new game. That bug has been a small bit of pudge on Iris's tiny tummy for a while now.
Edit: Thinking on it a little, you could pop in to the chicken hutch instead of the ranch house. It will kick of the digestion scene which should then proceed to the scat scene and then properly turn the switch off keeping it from happening again. No promises though.

nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DeeoD » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:40 am

Well I may be doing something wrong, but i can't trigger scenes "Interrupted breakfast" wint Mara and "Jasmine's Jazz".
Also Anthys forgot to remove boxes from old castle and if I go back through the clauset i appear in death trap with no exit.
DeeoD
Been posting for a bit

Postby abeabe1350 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:10 am

DeeoD wrote:Well I may be doing something wrong, but i can't trigger scenes "Interrupted breakfast" wint Mara and "Jasmine's Jazz".
Also Anthys forgot to remove boxes from old castle and if I go back through the clauset i appear in death trap with no exit.

I will note the team, but I think the lunch is because you might not have gotten to the forest region yet.
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby nanakra » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:42 am

DeeoD wrote:Well I may be doing something wrong, but i can't trigger scenes "Interrupted breakfast" wint Mara and "Jasmine's Jazz".

Sounds like you are using a save from an older version, when we specifically said that they most likely won't work.

*Yoinks Iris and tucks her under her arm. Iris glowers at you hungrily*

You wouldn't happen to be doing that are you?

:D

On a more serious note, Looks like Jasmine's Jazz can't be triggered yet. Looking into if that scene has actually been completed.
For Mara's Interrupted breakfast, you have to come back from Gobsol and visit the restaurant on Monday afternoon. Salad should appear on the bar.
The boxes still being there... That sounds like an old save issue. The boxes will disappear after you've gained the "treasure" in the jail. You'll know you've completed this once Athy's bestows your new "Title" upon you.

nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nanakra » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:10 am

DeeoD wrote:Well I may be doing something wrong, but i can't trigger "Jasmine's Jazz".

Jasmine was being naughty. She thought that if she didn't properly trigger the switch, she could keep getting Claire drunk and having her way with her.
I have bent Jasmine over my knee and gave her a proper spanking... then fed her to Iris along with DeeoD.

Here is the patched version: Predator's Coliseum V0.17.5b
To trigger the scene, replay the Drunk Claire scene then visit Jasmine in her house at night.

nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DeeoD » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:31 am

nanakra wrote:

Sounds like you are using a save from an older version, when we specifically said that they most likely won't work.

*Yoinks Iris and tucks her under her arm. Iris glowers at you hungrily*

You wouldn't happen to be doing that are you?

:D

On a more serious note, Looks like Jasmine's Jazz can't be triggered yet. Looking into if that scene has actually been completed.
For Mara's Interrupted breakfast, you have to come back from Gobsol and visit the restaurant on Monday afternoon. Salad should appear on the bar.
The boxes still being there... That sounds like an old save issue. The boxes will disappear after you've gained the "treasure" in the jail. You'll know you've completed this once Athy's bestows your new "Title" upon you.

I admit. I used saves from v0.17.0...

Don't you think we really need someone like "debug npc" ? It is really annoying to start all over because some minor bugs have been patched.
Like maybe add affection point when training with someone who is already at training grounds...

And thanks for the hard work, really like the game ^_^
DeeoD
Been posting for a bit

Postby nanakra » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:56 am

DeeoD wrote:I admit. I used saves from v0.17.0...

Hmmm... should be fine then.
Send me your save that's giving you the issue in an PM and I'll take a look at the switch states.

nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nanakra » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:32 pm

DeeoD wrote:Don't you think we really need someone like "debug npc" ? It is really annoying to start all over because some minor bugs have been patched.

As long as you are on the current release branch, v0.17 as of this posting, you won't need to start a new game for minor bug fixings.
The suggestion of a "Debug NPC" cough Selene cough is a good one. I'll be integrating that in a future version.
Sadly (or not), the next version is going to include new scripts which will break old save files.
We'll be including a save file with that one which will start you just after the Samantha battle with 5 affection with all the girls.

DeeoD wrote:Like maybe add affection point when training with someone who is already at training grounds...

We are looking in to new ways to gain affection so it is a lot less grindy. This is a good idea though.

DeeoD wrote:Also Athys forgot to remove boxes from old castle and if I go back through the closet i appear in death trap with no exit.

When Claire and company went to Gobsol, Athys hired a moving company to clean the coliseum basement.
Athys never checked on their work though, she was too busy having tea in the bath house.
Upon hearing Claire's pleas for help, coming from her closet, Athys rescued her and then found to her horror that the moving company was just sitting in the chapel playing poker.
They had tossed a bunch of boxes in the halls and stole Claire's stairs.
Athys punished them, replenishing her cake supply room, and cleaned the basement herself with magic.
Took five seconds...
Athys is very lazy, but she was nice enough to put the stairs back.

Unfortunately, DeeoD was caught up in the magical crossfire and was turned in to a cake too... Which Iris found and devoured.

Here is the fixed version: Predator's Coliseum V0.17.5c

nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CreeperBoy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:48 pm

nanakra wrote:As long as you are on the current release branch, v0.17 as of this posting, you won't need to start a new game for minor bug fixings.
The suggestion of a "Debug NPC" cough Selene cough is a good one. I'll be integrating that in a future version.
Sadly (or not), the next version is going to include new scripts which will break old save files.
We'll be including a save file with that one which will start you just after the Samantha battle with 5 affection with all the girls.

Oh good, you took my idea to heart.

Have we had any update on the noclip bug? I got it again during normal gameplay, this time just by walking to the vines that lead to town while in the bathing suit. I'm thinking there should be a forced animation when entering the springs area that makes you put on the bathing suit when you enter and take it off when you leave. Either that or just remove the necessity to take off the suit after leaving the springs. Could make for some interesting situations around town.

I'm thinking this idea might have gotten lost in my wall of text earlier, too. Since Sereleth will clip into the player when she climbs down the vines on the cliff (and appears to occasionally be one of the causes for the noclip bug), it might make for a funny AV/UB scene where Sereleth accidentally vores Claire. You would just need to script it and add a trigger for that. (Not sure how RPGMaker works, though I'm looking into starting it)
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby nanakra » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:01 pm

CreeperBoy wrote:Have we had any update on the noclip bug?

That bug was squashed ages ago.
Send me your save that it's happening on and I'll see if there is a switch that didn't get flipped.
I'm assuming you're stuck on the hot spring map?
Also, have you started a new game to see if the issue occurs on that?

nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5c 02-01-18)

Postby abeabe1350 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:47 am

Oh yeah. Please check the poll (posting here so people will notice it in the main game forum).
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby CreeperBoy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:51 pm

nanakra wrote:
That bug was squashed ages ago.
Send me your save that it's happening on and I'll see if there is a switch that didn't get flipped.
I'm assuming you're stuck on the hot spring map?
Also, have you started a new game to see if the issue occurs on that?

I have not been able to do much in the way of starting anew, since my hard drive died and I had to completely reinstall Windows. I *think* I was on the latest version, but I can't say for certain. All I can say is, all of the noclip bugs I found were as a result of Claire's state not updating correctly in relation to the bathing suit. They did not limit me to the hotspring area, but entrances to buildings acted strange, requiring me to press z to enter.

If you say you fixed it, I'll gladly take your word for it unless I encounter it again. I know absolutely jack about the way RPGMaker works in terms of programming, but it seems a little more limited than I first thought after playing around with it a bit. Just extra congratulations to those of you who have completely reinvented the way it works by exploiting quirks of the code.
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5c 02-01-18)

Postby Overmind42 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:59 am

So I just started the game and I can't find all the townspeople, I'm stuck at 17/18.

Currently playing Predator's Coliseum V0.17.5c and I'm unsure if Ciq is the missing persons or not? I can find her room in the cave but its empty, just spider webs and stuff... Either Ciq is a reclusive spider girl (pun intended) or it's just a abandoned old room?

Am I missing something?
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game