Betrayal Digestion

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Betrayal Digestion

Postby Heptarch8 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:06 pm

I haven't found a commonly used term for this, so I'm calling it "betrayal digestion": situations where the prey agrees to be eaten under the condition that they are released safely, but the predator has other plans. What are people's thoughts on this? Are there any good stories/comics/images involving it? Is there a better term for it that I haven't heard of?
Heptarch8
New to the forum

Re: Betrayal Digestion

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:16 pm

Heptarch8 wrote: What are people's thoughts on this? Are there any good stories/comics/images involving it? Is there a better term for it that I haven't heard of?

Personally, it's my *least* favorite type of Vore. I don't like it one bit; it's just not my thing, it's the opposite of what I like. So, coming up with a term for it and putting it into use would be great, both for those who like it and those who don't. AFAIK, there is not an accepted or widely used term for this right now.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Heptarch8 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:25 pm

EnderDracolich wrote:Personally, it's my *least* favorite type of Vore. I don't like it one bit; it's just not my thing, it's the opposite of what I like. So, coming up with a term for it and putting it into use would be great, both for those who like it and those who don't. AFAIK, there is not an accepted or widely used term for this right now.

I... pretty clearly have different tastes from you, but am glad that we can remain respectful and approach a common goal (albeit for entirely different reasons).
Heptarch8
New to the forum

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:50 pm

I don`t really like this kind of scenario. It`s unique, don`t get me wrong, but it`s just not my cup of tea. In my opinion, willing vore should be safe for both sides, unless the prey has already agreed that they want to be digested.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Heptarch8 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:26 pm

minakotomoka14 wrote:In my opinion, willing vore should be safe for both sides, unless the prey has already agreed that they want to be digested.

I 100% agree with this! That's why I don't call it "willing"; I call it "betrayal". When this happens, I definitely consider the predator a scumbag. I like willing/safe vore as much as this, if not more so, but this satisfies a different urge.

Also, I would compare this to the "unwilling prey" type, as the prey does not want to die there, either. The biggest difference is that in my case, the predator is a trusted figure who is breaking that trust, which is arguably worse, but :/. I find it hot.
Heptarch8
New to the forum

Postby Lightness0001 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:43 am

I do kinda like betrayal in vore, though I find actually writing it a bit difficult due to the level of scumminess involved. :p But I do love the prey being caught off-guard like that.

I can't think of any particular examples of this exact moment and there isn't really a catch-all tag for it. The closest ones are just 'betrayal', though 'willing to unwilling prey' can be close at times (unfortunately both tags are pretty thin on content).
Feel free to support me on Ko-fi!
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:05 am

Yeah, it'd be nice if there was a unified tag for that, since I absolutely despise it and would love to avoid it. :P You do you if you like it though.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mermidion » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:40 am

i actually like it. thats because i like mean and scumbag Preds anyway. i Prefer them a lot over These soft: " i*m gonna protect you in my belly" Preds."
Sadly right now there is now particuliar Story or Images that come to mind, i find them every now and then but rarely make a Habit out of remembering specific ones.
it also depends what other preferences you have/how open minded you are.

Termwise i only ever heard simple the word "Betrayal" as a term when it Comes to stories.
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby htfcuddles » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:51 am

I love it. While my tastes go almost always for unwilling prey, or semi-willing prey (Prey that doesnt want but knows that doesnt have other option anyways and resigns to their fate), betrayal is one thing that I love too.
I should make more of that.
rawr ♥
htfcuddles
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:56 pm

Mermidion wrote:because i like mean and scumbag Preds anyway. i Prefer them a lot over These soft: " i*m gonna protect you in my belly" Preds."

Not bashing your preferences, but that's a false dichotomy. There is a whole spectrum of personality and morality between "evil scumbag betrayal" and "nice safe vore."
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:29 pm

Fragbers has a bunch of stories on the line of:
"But I thought we we're friends!"
"Yeah, but now you're dinner."
https://aryion.com/g4/view/240987
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby 1ring42 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:46 pm

EnderDracolich wrote:
Mermidion wrote:because i like mean and scumbag Preds anyway. i Prefer them a lot over These soft: " i*m gonna protect you in my belly" Preds."

Not bashing your preferences, but that's a false dichotomy. There is a whole spectrum of personality and morality between "evil scumbag betrayal" and "nice safe vore."

Like for instance "we both find this hot". Honestly there are as many different kinds of predator as there are predators.
1ring42
---

Postby blergle » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:18 am

I love it. It's one of the few situations in which I'll ever find willing vore to be at all sexy, because it turns nonconsensual.
blergle
---

Postby leriodenbron » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:45 pm

I actually love it too, it can easily be lumped in with accidental vore, like in this scenario

https://aryion.com/g4/view/377980
leriodenbron
Been posting for a bit

Postby Moebius » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:06 pm

This is probably one of my favorite kinds of vore! I did some pics on this theme, or really similar
https://aryion.com/g4/view/363658
https://aryion.com/g4/view/301340
https://aryion.com/g4/view/333033

(The following reference or show disposal)
https://aryion.com/g4/view/318531
https://aryion.com/g4/view/321427
https://aryion.com/g4/view/373728
Moebius
Participator

Postby ZRex030 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:27 pm

I think "betrayal" is a pretty good tag!

I love the concept- it perverts something that's sacred and wholesome, destroys trust, and usually means that the prey was someone important to the pred.
It' pronounced Zee Rex Oh Three Oh
ZRex030
Been posting for a bit

Postby JackNoName » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:39 am

Gets eaten, expected to be let out.
Pred won't let me out and the last thing I hear are the words: "Its just a prank, bro!"
----
I think it would be interesting to pull it a bit further too. Betrayal vore including cheating. Say a female pred swallows her partner. She'd make them believe they would get out later, but what she actually does is fuck someone else while her partner digests inside her belly. Hell, you could make a great cuck story out of it if you're into that.
JackNoName
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marauder » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:33 pm

Heptarch8 wrote:I haven't found a commonly used term for this, so I'm calling it "betrayal digestion": situations where the prey agrees to be eaten under the condition that they are released safely, but the predator has other plans. What are people's thoughts on this? Are there any good stories/comics/images involving it? Is there a better term for it that I haven't heard of?

Reminds me of one of Gricks stories. "Past the Teeth" or whatever it was called. As for what my thoughts are about this, the prey deserves a Darwin Award.
Marauder
Somewhat familiar

Postby merlovinit » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:01 pm

I like those types of scenarios a lot. ^^

I definitely want to draw some comics with that theme.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:18 am

JackNoName wrote:I think it would be interesting to pull it a bit further too. Betrayal vore including cheating. Say a female pred swallows her partner. She'd make them believe they would get out later, but what she actually does is fuck someone else while her partner digests inside her belly. Hell, you could make a great cuck story out of it if you're into that.

I remember reading a pastebin story posted on /d/ about how a tiny and her giant boyfriend weren't really "into" each other any more sexually, and a girl friend of his volunteered to help them since she had learned he was into macro/micro F/f play. She then proceeded to swallow and digest the GF while she had sex with the BF instead of their pre-arranged plans. Pissed me off TBH, but it's out there somewhere.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion