Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby blassimg1 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:39 pm

where can i download the most stable version of this mod?
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:58 am

Rolli, If you need a male skeleton with bellynodes check out SAM or Schlongs of skyrim
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby RC8015 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:11 am

blassimg1 wrote:where can i download the most stable version of this mod?

I usually go with this: blog/kongpow/devourment_v0.65d_mod_pack_b-26087.html

It's from what I see very stable and already includes some more other important stuff you may or may not use.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blassimg1 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:05 am

awsome got ti downloaded but keep getting an error message saying that the skeleton i use is incompatible. i currently use xp32 maximum skeleton and have a couple of mods that use this skeleton. any advice on what to do?
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:26 pm

Make sure they're installed in the right order?
I had similar issues as well but I reinstalled the skeleton mod and it worked properly. Might do the same? Perhaps?
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blassimg1 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:27 pm

no reinstalled its and still getting the same error
edit: should probably also mention the the only thing that seems to not be working his the big bellies don't appear. people eating people works perfectly fine
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rolli » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:55 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:Rolli, If you need a male skeleton with bellynodes check out SAM or Schlongs of skyrim

I have SAM. It sadly doesnt work. What happens is I will get the dialogue options like the guy is gonna do it and then what will happen is instead of me getting swallowed I just teleport behind the guy
Rolli
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden13 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:51 pm

Well... For those who are asking for a male version in this thread I've managed to find a tool that decompile the scripts from ".pex" back to ".psc". By the way, Is more Human friendly than .pexd assemblies generated by simply decompiling it. I've been using it to study the source code, make some comments and many tests.

https://mega.nz/#F!yl9hhJJb!CTZzvSHmH12jKSCnmV336Q <= Here how the output files looks like
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35307 <= The tool I've used to decompile the files

I guess this may help you to modify what you want in order to make the mod work at the way you want to work. By the way, I recommend to not post those "custom" versions without the maintaner permission and due to respect the original creator's wishes. Well...
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:36 am

Raiden13, How do i compile the files back into to pex?
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Raiden13 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:45 am

I'll prepare a tutorial or something to teach how to compile and manage the dependencies correctly in order to compile the scripts without error. But I have to test all the already compiled scripts and check if all restrictions are removed. :? If everything is ok, I may tell where are all the restrictions are and how to remove them properly.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rolli » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:53 pm

Raiden13 wrote:I'll prepare a tutorial or something to teach how to compile and manage the dependencies correctly in order to compile the scripts without error. But I have to test all the already compiled scripts and check if all restrictions are removed. :? If everything is ok, I may tell where are all the restrictions are and how to remove them properly.

Please do. All I know how to do after decompiling and compiling is remove all of the "getsex" tags. It works for some things, namely getting the powers into the menus and getting the dialogue options to show up but not others like actually getting the actions to work correctly.

As for the initial creator of this mod, he's been completely offline for almost a decade.
Rolli
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden13 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:02 pm

Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:21 pm

Rolli wrote:
Raiden13 wrote:I'll prepare a tutorial or something to teach how to compile and manage the dependencies correctly in order to compile the scripts without error. But I have to test all the already compiled scripts and check if all restrictions are removed. :? If everything is ok, I may tell where are all the restrictions are and how to remove them properly.

Please do. All I know how to do after decompiling and compiling is remove all of the "getsex" tags. It works for some things, namely getting the powers into the menus and getting the dialogue options to show up but not others like actually getting the actions to work correctly.

As for the initial creator of this mod, he's been completely offline for almost a decade.

I spoke to him, via PM, on this site 3 years ago. So saying he's been offline for a decade is simply not true.

You guys are on the right track, and I wish I could have made what I have public, but I agreed not to, so I am bound by that. Interesting to see your approach! I don't think this would have worked when I first tried to reverse engineer the scripts but obviously things have developed since then.
I have no idea what the rules are regarding reverse engineering someone's code. I know the technology belongs to Bethesda - who might have rules in their EULA regarding reverse engineering scripts, I don't know. Might be worth looking into it before you release anything though, to be on the safe side. Even if it IS permissible to re-release what Vegan created, it's not worth falling afoul of Bethesda.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden13 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:45 pm

There's lots of decompilers tools on nexus. What I did is use one of them and there's others who replace assemblies with ".psc". If you visit either megaupload or git links, you'll see that there's a tool that recreates all the scripts like they were supose to be. :o
I decompile and compile again and it worked fine. I did it because I love too much this mod and I don't want to see it deleted. With your permission of course, since you're one who vegan trust to be one of maintainer of this mod. I'm doing my best to understand every part of this mod in order to learn how it works :) I find it amazing.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:35 pm

Raiden13 wrote:There's lots of decompilers tools on nexus. What I did is use one of them and there's others who replace assemblies with ".psc". If you visit either megaupload or git links, you'll see that there's a tool that recreates all the scripts like they were supose to be. :o
I decompile and compile again and it worked fine. I did it because I love too much this mod and I don't want to see it deleted. With your permission of course, since you're one who vegan trust to be one of maintainer of this mod. I'm doing my best to understand every part of this mod in order to learn how it works :) I find it amazing.

I dropped this mess a while ago, but you have at it, I'm past caring what people do with what is publicly available. If Vegan decides he doesn't like it, it's up to him to say so. My only concern is that you don't get yourself in any trouble over it.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:54 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
Raiden13 wrote:There's lots of decompilers tools on nexus. What I did is use one of them and there's others who replace assemblies with ".psc". If you visit either megaupload or git links, you'll see that there's a tool that recreates all the scripts like they were supose to be. :o

I dropped this mess a while ago, but you have at it, I'm past caring what people do with what is publicly available. If Vegan decides he doesn't like it, it's up to him to say so. My only concern is that you don't get yourself in any trouble over it.

Beth shouldn't have any troubles with it, I don't think, the only problem he may receive is from the original mod maker who has a knack for showing up at the worst of times...
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Rolli » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:18 pm

coop500 wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:

Beth shouldn't have any troubles with it, I don't think, the only problem he may receive is from the original mod maker who has a knack for showing up at the worst of times...

Well it's too late now if all you have to do is make it to where "Getsex=1"(the line of code that makes an action or menu exclusive to female, = 0 being male) is irrelevant inside the scripts and copying the female skeleton that comes with it over the male skeleton you have, either by removing it or changing it to =0. People with a very basic understanding of how to edit papyrus, which is something you need to know to even make a mod for this game, are going to be able to just undo the restrictions themselves. It's not a glitch or a hack or a repackage like the last time someone changed Vegan's mod
Rolli
Been posting for a bit

Postby Galmar1313 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:51 am

When i try to compile the scripts they all fail
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Rolli » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:38 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:When i try to compile the scripts they all fail

Are the PsC files in the same place as the Pex files?
Rolli
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden13 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:49 pm

I'm writing a simple tutorial to show you how to manage dependencies and prepare a workspace for scripting. It's not trivial and I confess that creation kit has a poor documentation about their tools. I expect to release it at night.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game