New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 4)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What You like to see in MEP5 while still sticking to name?

Same Characters New Stuff (comment below)
43%
A New character or two besides the one mentioned? (Please suggest one that is NOT underage while also having 4 appendages)
57%

Total votes : 112

Re: New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 4)

Postby ladre » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:05 am

tested mawile and works well

except on all co-op modes
ladre
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:52 am

It's possible that Mawile is single-mode optimized.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:06 am

ladre wrote:tested mawile and works well

except on all co-op modes

mawile only works on singles
nobody321
Participator

Postby ladre » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:07 pm

ahh, i see

moving on, you know who i wanted to see in MEP 6(thinking too much ahead)

either hydron or fungus with vore moves
ladre
Participator

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:37 pm

Sorry, guys, I'm gone. I'll try to finish Mienshao, but no promises.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby FluffyZang » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:28 pm

ladre wrote:moving on, you know who i wanted to see in MEP 6(thinking too much ahead)

MEP 5 is going to be the last pack according to what they say.

ToasterBoi wrote:Sorry, guys, I'm gone. I'll try to finish Mienshao, but no promises.

No problem. Hope you get things sorted out on your end!
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby nobody321 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:21 pm

ladre wrote:ahh, i see

moving on, you know who i wanted to see in MEP 6(thinking too much ahead)

either hydron or fungus with vore moves

yeah there isnt going to be a MEP6. MEP5 is planned to be the last one the only coding ill do after that is if anyone reports any bugs i'd post said fixes to the future mep5 board.
nobody321
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:02 pm

Just as an update I'm going to be taking a brake from mugen for a bit as I'm less than impressed with my most recent works regarding various characters whether it be due to a lack of motivation or something else. I can think of few people that would agree with me on that previous statement given my most recent works being benign or so-so. I'll return with MEP5 (there might be an update once every few weeks) in a few months with both sceptile and pheromosa implemented. Until said date maybe June I bid you adieu.
nobody321
Participator

Postby FluffyZang » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:23 pm

Burnout happens to all of us. You seem to be working at it pretty hard this month, so a break definitely would do you some good.

Have a nice time off!
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby nobody321 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:51 pm

so after about a 12 day holiday Im getting back to work for MEP5. Just an update so sceptile Im going to release with MEP5 but as for pheromosa the sprites are taking way longer than expected and may not be out by June so i've decided for the character to be a passion project to be released later sometime.

Though the primary reason I make this post is due concerning various character when I released mawile it was meant to be something as a sort of teaser for MEP5 It had it's share of bugs when I released it and would be something I would have fixed given at a later time. I thought people would forget about the character I couldn't be more wrong 3 additional versions were made over the course of 2 weeks 1 by police, another by vorse raider another by me adressing some of the issue in the previous version. Thus I ask this question.

Is there any other character or pokemon that seems to be valued in this community that you guys tend to like that Im not aware of? (mawile would be an example of this)

Sceptile and pheromosa sneak peak
Spoiler: show
As said in a previous statement here is some of the newer sprites for sceptile and pheromosa
sceptilewin1-3.png
winning frame from win 1 of 2
sceptilewin1-3.png (2.85 KiB) Viewed 2847 times

kickanimation-3_dragged_.png
kicking frame 3
kickanimation-3_dragged_.png (16.07 KiB) Viewed 2845 times
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:31 pm

Oooh, boy.
Well, I can't wait to see how THIS turns out.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyZang » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:05 am

There's a good chunk of Pokemon I'm aware has some sort of following based on visual "appeal".

Of course I can just save you the trouble and show you a fakemon designed to combine them into one.
Spoiler: show
Demiwaifu: It is a fusion of Gardevoir, Meloetta, Lopunny, Roserade, Mawile, Lilligant, Diancie, Florges, Misdreavus, and Blaziken.

Joking aside though, I think some noteworthy Pokemon that's already a MUGEN character that I personally not have already vouched for could be Lugia and Goodra.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:29 am

It seems that all the pokemon I'd particularly like to see that are also particularly popular among the vore community(Braixen, Salazzle, Tsareena, ETC.) either don't actually exist as mugen characters yet(or at least only exist as ones that are pretty bad from what I've heard) so you'd have to make them from scratch, or already have vore edits made/in the works.

So here are some that I don't think are particularly popular but that I would like to see personally.
Mismagius
Meloetta
Froslass

I did all my searching on mugen archive so it's entirely possible there are ones I just haven't seen yet, but these are all the ones I saw that interested me personally. I'd like to see the Froslass most, it even comes pre-packaged with a belch sound(although an oddly placed one), personally, if you would be willing to add any other attacks to it besides the vore(or even just make an animation for the kick attacks that isn't just the punch animation copy-pasted), I would appreciate it.

I'm not going to get into non-pokemon characters because I'm unwilling to spend time looking for ones that interest me on Mugen Archive or other mugen sites, but I do remember somebody on Ekas wanting to see a Sonson and being willing to help find good sprites to use for the vore move itself.
Last edited by DollyFailFail on Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:29 pm

Eeeh...I don't exactly favor the Mugen Archive all that much. Apparently the mods are dicks and a while back they used ad.fly which basically has viruses or something.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:42 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Eeeh...I don't exactly favor the Mugen Archive all that much. Apparently the mods are dicks and a while back they used ad.fly which basically has viruses or something.

haven't had really any big problems reguarding the mugen archive though it's okay imo though I'm around enough to see it to it's full extent. As for other pokemon preds being I've looked at them and might consider adding one of them as a character to MEP. Which one is yet to be decided.
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:17 pm

Eh? What Pokémon did you consider?
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:52 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Eh? What Pokémon did you consider?

Well it was either frosslass or lugia as the sprites for them seem to be of decent quality
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:53 pm

Ah. Good choices, I guess.
...unless it's Joey Faust, I presume?
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:20 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Ah. Good choices, I guess.
...unless it's Joey Faust, I presume?

no it's not joey's lugia
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:30 pm

Froslass, though.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game