If you could only eat one person...

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: So...

Postby Tastymeat » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:42 pm

I would let any of you eat me, if you had to choose a person but could not decide :D
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FanficFetishist » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:31 am

One and only one? Man, don't make me choose, I'm an apocalypse pred!
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:41 pm

nobody 'cause i don't want to physically touch the people i'd actually want gone

also please make the title of this thread actually describe the purpose of it
you can go and edit it
i'm sick of forgetting what this thread is because of the vague title
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:31 am

okay what the hell i made that post like two months ago at the very least and now it's saying i made it today
wtf the fuck
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: If you could only eat one person...

Postby WorkInProgress » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:39 pm

I'd probably just eat another vorarephile who wants to be eaten. Make some money off of it too, start a bid, highest bidder gets nommed
Standby for this WorkInProgress
WorkInProgress
Been posting for a bit

Postby stearwing » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:58 pm

The guy who put that restriction in place, obviously.
Then go out and grab more.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby Scrumptious » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:37 am

I'm also a preyboy who's going to wander into this thread, but not in order to defecate on it.

I find it curious how so many people are answering this question in a "Well, ...duh!" kind of way. C'mon, show some grace towards the OP. We're all here because we have a fetish that involves this sort of thing. Just like our fantasies are fantasies, these threads should be treated as fantasies as well. Make them really real, and they're just no fun.

If I could only eat one person, I'd probably go a similar route as WorkInProgress. Not because I want to vore anyone (see above, I swing the other way), but because I know there are so many people who would want me to eat them. I'd take one for the Vore Team. I'd also go the extra mile and figure out exactly how that person would want to go.

Also, because I'm prey, I imagine that I'd do a much better job at doing so (from the prey's perspective), because I think I probably have a better idea of what prey want.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 32n59Deleted » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:27 pm

I'm primarily prey, so if I absolutely HAD to eat somebody it'd be for more practical purposes like ridding the world of a great evil. Kim Jong-Un like someone else here mentioned would be a prime candidate.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:18 am

Though I wouldn't want to eat him myself, I'd happily hire a dragon to eat Mr Trump if that were possible.

Seriously though, I am prey by preference, and I'd make a great meal for any female pred either here or elsewhere!
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hereforvore » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:31 am

I wouldn't want to eat some people I want gone (see trump, Kim Jong in, Putin, Theresa May, Justin Beiber etc), but I'd love to eat a sexy actress like Keira Nightly or Scarlett Johansson, though in the case of the latter I'd wait till all the Avenger movies are finished.
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:59 am

Meh. The majority of the replies here calling for Heretic A,B,C, etcetera. Only good thing to feed them to would be a fucking wood chipper.

Like a few of the others who had replied here, I'm prey and prey for the ladies only.

That said, I'll entertain this notion because I am one of those who can turn bitch mode in an instant and be cruel, serpent tongued and absolutely a pain to deal with, but all for the reasons of enforcing fairness.

If there were one person I'd eat...

Meghan Trainor...hmmm...nah...(as much as she is a copycat of Liz Enthusiasm of Freezepop that hardly qualifies)

Yeah, her. Monica Lewinsky, that stupid lying bitch. I'd toss her in a vat of 450 degree K tomato strain (tomato purée but only half-puréed) and let her boil first. Dead? Alive? Depends on her behavior as I interrogate her for all her vicious lies.

Yeah, I know. Pretty damn brutal. But really, ruin someone's life in an irreversible way without justification and you absolutely deserve to die. I'm just going by moral ethics here, adding vore into the mix.

Oh, wait, devour whole? Ick. No way. I wouldn't ever do that to someone unwillingly.

If I were to go the route of devouring some lucky girl whole, the whole premise would be different. It would be a mutual, likely romantic, situation where it is willing on both of us. Now, to answer the question for that setting...

I don't know if anyone knows of Bailey Jay, but Holy Fuckles she's a sexy girl; I'd eat her, but at the same time, would let her eat me.
That is, after she fucks me (she's a t-girl)...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby AzurePheonix » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:31 pm

Anything that gives me a big shit later.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SSJDudeMan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:40 pm

I've got too many friends that I consider tasty to stop at only one.

Of course, this is if 'respawning' is in play. If not, well... no point in using my voracious superpower if there is no one worthwhile to use it on. Your local neighbourhood bad guy/politician/singer you don't like is an _okay_ concept, but you'd have the news on you the moment someone found out you were housing an entire person within your gut and they happened to be famous - be it for right or wrong reasons. If you didn't get shot to death, you'd probably be sent off to some secret military base, merely to become research fodder as they experiment on/dissect you just to figure out how you ticked, and what caused you to be able to consume entire people so easily.
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby ZRex030 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:24 pm

In fantasyland? Someone nice an innocent. A sweet country girl, or someone young. Despoiling something pure and sweet by eating it is... really hot. I guess its the sadist in me, but the more horrible and cruel the act is, the hotter I find it.

In reality? Someone who is willing and understands the risks, preferably with some way of getting out with the both of us alive. As hot as it is in concept, I don't like really hurting people and especially can't see myself killing someone. Maybe someone who poses a serious threat to my life and wellbeing or hell, a powerful politician who I strongly disagree with (not naming any sides)- but they don't tend to be very sexy or tasty looking, so that wouldn't be all too enjoyable.

Wanting to eat someone just because they're a celebrity you don't like is kinda childish I think...
It' pronounced Zee Rex Oh Three Oh
ZRex030
Been posting for a bit

Postby Herbnerb » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:28 am

If we flipped the question around I would also say my ex, it would be sexy as fuck if my ex ate me :D
Last edited by Herbnerb on Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are blood and vein, tree and sap, salt and sea.
Herbnerb
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chozo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:47 am

I sincerely hope that all those people who said Trump receive a visit from the secret service, because threats against the president is a felony offense.

I also would like to further add that Trump is the zeitgeist. Murdering one man does not change this fact. The millions of supporters who elected him would still exist, and unlike you leftist CNN-brainwashed cowards we believe in the right to bear arms. We will defend the president, or barring that, avenge him.
Chozo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Miridium » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:47 am

Chozo wrote:I sincerely hope that all those people who said Trump receive a visit from the secret service, because threats against the president is a felony offense.

I also would like to further add that Trump is the zeitgeist. Murdering one man does not change this fact. The millions of supporters who elected him would still exist, and unlike you leftist CNN-brainwashed cowards we believe in the right to bear arms. We will defend the president, or barring that, avenge him.

Nothing here in this thread is a threat against anyone idiot. In fact it sounds like you are the one making threats against people.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:24 pm

Chozo wrote:I sincerely hope that all those people who said Trump receive a visit from the secret service, because threats against the president is a felony offense.

Are... Are you joking right now, or are you genuinenly serious? This is a thread about swallowing people whole, on a website where breast vore isn't an odd sight. If you somehow took these as literal threats of violence, you're incredibly delusional.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:56 pm

Let's keep politic out of this. People.

Also keep in mind everything in this site are pure fantasy only. Having a fantasy is not illegal in anyway.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Miridium » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:20 pm

Eka wrote:Let's keep politic out of this. People.

Also keep in mind everything in this site are pure fantasy only. Having a fantasy is not illegal in anyway.

Agreed. Now as for an actual answer to the question? Well let's just say a little too many to name. It'd be like being given the Death Note but on the condition that you could only write one name in it.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion