*null*

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

*null*

Postby Miridium » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:05 am

*null*
Last edited by Miridium on Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Help me understand the appeal of futa in vore

Postby scottypilgrim » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:09 am

I'm going to guess that some people find attraction to dicks, even on women. The argument I've heard before is whats gayer, a girl eating a dude, or a girl eating a girl with dick? or visa versa you catch my drift. Some people are bi/gay as well so I mean to each their own.
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JackNoName » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:43 am

A bit of an odd question, its like asking why someone would like apples more than bananas or something else random.

Basically just... because they like it. There really doesn't have to be a bigger reason than that in any kind of sexual attraction.

What I like about it? I like futa because chicks with dicks are just so hot, they can be so nice and dominant which is also my attraction to vore. Even if they are kind, loving and caring, they have a dick which means it has to go in a hole, making them a lot more powerful by appearance.

Put vore into it and they can churn someone down for a massive cum load and a powerful orgasm. Using their prey just to get off for one good nut, after which there is nothing left of their prey and they just leave.

And yeah, I don't care about labels like gay, hetero or whatever. I like what I like.
JackNoName
Somewhat familiar

Postby Leika » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:35 pm

1. Not everyone is male and straight, so they find dicks attractive. Even some straight males do, in the right circumstances, because sexual attraction is more of a spectrum than a series of pigeonholes.
2. Same thing that makes them find futa appealing in anything else. Why would they suddenly not find it appealing in vore specifically?
3. Cock vore is a type of vore, so more equipment = more predation.
Leika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:32 pm

Miridium wrote:A little on the fringe of vore I know but I've seen quite of few works involving this. As a straight male, I have zero attraction to dicks. Not even on women. Never mind dicks and vore. What makes it appealing to some?

The same thing that makes it attractive in any other fetish? I mean, you should probably take "in vore" out of the title, since you are basically asking why people like Futa in any context, and not just "in vore." People who like futa's, and who also like vore... like futas in vore.

As for why people like Futa's, that question has been asked so many times by so many people online that there's no point asking it. The answer is out there if you bother to look for it. Not everyone has sexual attraction that is as limited as yours is; there are Bisexuals, Pansexuals, and Homosexuals in the world, as well as straight people who find hermaphrodites and transexuals attractive. A futa is nothing more than a fictional, idealized hermaphrodite (or transsexual), who has the unlikely combination of functional male reproductive organs with a very feminine body.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rokaku » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:36 pm

It's just Satan's way of catching more sinners in his sticky web of wrongness. Personally, I wasn't always into it, but now I can't get enough of it. Save yourself before it's too late. (I'm just kidding. Don't take me seriously.)
Rokaku
Been posting for a bit

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:43 pm

Don't worry, we wouldn't take you seriously even if you weren't kidding. :P
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FanficFetishist » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:56 pm

Some people like their chicks to have dicks. It's a fetish. It's that simple.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkevilme » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:30 pm

remove the phrase 'futa in' and you have the question asked by the majority of the population who don't share our fetish. and the answer is exactly the same for both questions.
darkevilme
---

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:39 pm

Leika wrote:1. Not everyone is male and straight, so they find dicks attractive. Even some straight males do, in the right circumstances, because sexual attraction is more of a spectrum than a series of pigeonholes.
2. Same thing that makes them find futa appealing in anything else. Why would they suddenly not find it appealing in vore specifically?
3. Cock vore is a type of vore, so more equipment = more predation.

^^ This. Also, it's possible that those with a penis can empathize better sexually with a girl who also has a penis.
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:41 pm

I`ve been trying to understand that myself. I`m a girl, and I`m into guys and M/F vore, but the futa thing is just not for me. I mean, if you want a character with a penis, then just have a male character. I just never really got the appeal. I tried cock vore once, but it just wasn`t for me. People have different tastes, I suppose.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vorelover14 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:52 pm

Here's the wonderful thing my dude, you don't need to understand it. If it doesn't float your boat, then that's fine. Some people may just really like it. They can love what they love and you can love what you love. It's just preferences! :D
vorelover14
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hagen » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:53 pm

This thread serves 0 purpose.
If your not into it, no one is saying you have to be.
How would you explain vore to a normie?
Hagen
Participator

Postby Marauder » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:20 pm

minakotomoka14 wrote:People have different tastes, I suppose.

Pretty much this I guess. I don't see the appeal either. I guess it allows people to introduce a penis into a girl on girl situation. A lot of people swear by it but for me it kills my mood as quickly as male prey does (or female preds to a lesser extent). I'll never understand why people find it so hard to accept that people have different preferences and that they're not really something one can explain. For example there's people who find tennis a great sport and love watching it.
Marauder
Somewhat familiar

Postby illirium » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:11 pm

Marauder wrote:There's people who find tennis a great sport and love watching it.

Truly, the sickest perverts of all! :lol:
illirium
Somewhat familiar

Re: *null*

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:34 pm

vorelover14 wrote:Here's the wonderful thing my dude, you don't need to understand it. If it doesn't float your boat, then that's fine. Some people may just really like it. They can love what they love and you can love what you love. It's just preferences! :D

Yeah, this. I second this notion.

Also, I like the avatar image you chose. One of my favorite GH characters, lol

minakotomoka14 wrote:....People have different tastes, I suppose....

Or in some cases, have never been into certain things at all...

Myself? Yeah, I like futa/t-girl/femininity-related stuffs. Don't like? Tough tits.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:19 pm

minakotomoka14 wrote: I mean, if you want a character with a penis, then just have a male character.

What if you aren't into males?
What if you aren't into males preds, but like CV?
What if you identify better with female or trans characters?

You personally prefer men over Futas, good for you! Not everyone feels the way you do.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:17 pm

Shit. A lot of people got triggered over this. I think it should be locked now.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby illirium » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:41 am

Miridium wrote:Shit. A lot of people got triggered over this.

... I really dislike that way of putting it. Most of the comments here seem pretty reasonable to me.
illirium
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cowrie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:07 pm

minakotomoka14 wrote:I mean, if you want a character with a penis, then just have a male character.

For me, futas and similar fictional sexes are fill an important middle ground. I'm female, identify as a pred, and in any scenario with a male pred and female prey, I feel like someone's trying to pigeonhole me into a position I find intolerable. However, I do sometimes like to play a predator capable of either penetrative sex and/or cock vore, so I enjoy herms and dickgirls.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Return to General Vore Discussion