Jaime's lame doodles and ramblings (M/*, shota preds, weird)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Jaime's lame doodles and ramblings (M/*, shota preds, weird)

Postby jaime » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:49 pm

Edit as of 24 Feb 2018: yo so lmao i doubt anyone will actually see this thread again but if you're wondering why i abandoned it i didn't give up as an artist or anything, it's just that i now have: (dum dadadum) A GALLERY :o :o :o :o yeeeeeeeee boiiiiiiii

preamble:
Spoiler: show
Sometimes I sit down at the computer and wave my stylus around for long enough that the squiggly shapes that come out start to kind of vaguely resemble boys eating / digesting people
This will be a compendium of all the times this has happened that I was somewhat remotely happy with
Sometimes shaded and/or in color
Most of the time probably not
Also stories sometimes i guess

Full disclosure: the reason I got into this fetish is, uh... not among the happiest of reasons
Some of what I post here won't be for the faint of heart
There's like this twisty turny gradient for me between kink fuel and manifestations of dissociated memories and sometimes I start out trying to make something hot and just wind up with something that hurts my soul to look at
Did I say sometimes? Excuse me I meant every single goddamn time

that being said i'm bad enough at drawing that the things that make me shudder will probably just make you laugh because they're so poorly rendered
w/e

with that out of the way here have a really stuffed and kind of flexible boy stepping on a mostly digested adult's mushy broken down skull and squishing the front in
grownupgosquish.png

self critique:
problems i know about with this sketch -- to pay attention to next time:
  • the head is lopsided in a way not fully accounted for by the angle
  • the head is really goddamn big
  • the feet are too small
  • the hands are weird
  • the way the belly hangs between the legs doesn't really make a lot of sense if you look closely enough at it
  • an overall lack of small details and body definition
  • i couldn't quite figure out a way to express that the bulges and concave areas toward the center of the belly are supposed to represent a skull without giving too much detail so that it no longer looked like it was pushing out from inside the belly
Last edited by jaime on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jaime
Been posting for a bit

Re: Jaime's lame doodles and ramblings (M/*, shota preds, we

Postby jaime » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:05 am

here have
uh
oh god
what even is this get it away from me

[i deleted this picture because it made me too uncomfortable, PM me for the link if you dare]

i
i have nothing to say for myself

self critique:
prboelbms i know about with this ske--uh
thing
  • ok first of all number fucking one just look at this garbage oh my god what even
  • WHAT ACTUALLY IS THIS
  • ok besides that though: everything has the same goddamn texture
  • why is everything made of rubber
  • even the shota is made of rubberp haheha what thge fucjk
  • what is wrong with this poor kid's arms seriously the arms just fufcked off to nowhere they're like nope not dealing with being in this horrific spectacle of a drawing good fucking bye
  • i thought using a limited color palette would be cool but it just kind of looks boring
  • his left thigh should be in front of his left nut but it's behind it instead and that makes fuckall of sense
Last edited by jaime on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jaime
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaime » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:04 pm

Sketch sequence, M/M, son/father, same size, underage pred, unwilling pred, light bondage, force feeding, digestion, implied fatality, weight gain
vore-rape.png

ahahuehha nothing like some good ol' wholesome fetishistic child sexual abuse metaphors

self critique: will have to come later, i just drew this just now and now i'm too mentally tired to critique it
jaime
Been posting for a bit

Postby Herc1995 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:14 pm

jaime wrote:Sketch sequence, M/M, son/father, same size, underage pred, unwilling pred, light bondage, force feeding, digestion, implied fatality, weight gain
vore-rape.png

ahahuehha nothing like some good ol' wholesome fetishistic child sexual abuse metaphors

self critique: will have to come later, i just drew this just now and now i'm too mentally tired to critique it

OH GOSH! This one is AWESOME! I adore it!
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaime » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:37 pm

Herc1995 wrote:
jaime wrote:Sketch sequence, M/M, son/father, same size, underage pred, unwilling pred, light bondage, force feeding, digestion, implied fatality, weight gain
vore-rape.png

ofmg thanks??? :'D i never expected that kind of response
jaime
Been posting for a bit

Postby Herc1995 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:38 pm

jaime wrote:
Herc1995 wrote:
vore-rape.png

ofmg thanks??? :'D i never expected that kind of response

Well you deserve it! Over the ones you have already shared, there is obvious improvement! PLUS, I adore shota pred and adult male prey XP AND Willing prey XD So you got my attention with that last one! Keep up the good work, friend! :D
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaime » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:18 pm

i drew more of the same shit i'd already drawn
but like
slightly better

cannibalkid.png

i like elijah
didn't mean to make him quite as femmy as he turned out but that's all good with me mang
i think i might write a vore story about him and his "eating disorder" and the newbie clinician who serves as his impatient and negligent retainer / occasional reluctant feeder

self critique: later, not in mood

Herc1995 wrote:Well you deserve it! Over the ones you have already shared, there is obvious improvement! PLUS, I adore shota pred and adult male prey XP AND Willing prey XD So you got my attention with that last one! Keep up the good work, friend! :D

hey thanks
it's funny though because there really wasn't that much time between any of these sketches
i guess i just have good days and bad days
i hope as i practice ill start having more good days

and yeesss qts unexpectedly gobbling up bigger more capable dudes is my jam 100% :oops:

edit: i take back the "slightly better" part, not sure how i feel about this one actually
jaime
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaime » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:15 pm

here's a thing that was lik,e the precursor to the one that was good
like i had to get the shitty one out of my system first
content warning: crudely illustrated blood, implied rape
sad2.png
jaime
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaime » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:47 am

I didn't mean to make this one quite as young as he wound up but as a great man once said there are no mistakes only happy lil accidents
vyoungboyandvfull.png

He's obviously had a lot of meat but judging from the size of the belly versus the number of faces pressing out against it versus the tininess of v. smol shota I'd say the meat is also probably pretty squishy and compacted by now

... eww hands :'(

edit: god damn though remember when i said my skill level fluctuates from day to day because god fucking dam i feel like picasso right now or some shit
just wait until later today i come back around here and post something that looks like it was done by a five year old ^^;
jaime
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaime » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:02 pm

oh hell yes i am decently pleased with how this one turned out

contains: a post vore belly and some jizz

bendyfullboy.png

being a vore themed ho is the easiest job ever
you literally get paid to eat and it doesn't even bother them if you steal their wallet because fuckall they're gonna need it for now
and then you can buy w/e the hell you want because you don't have to pay to feed yourself

i thought too much about this

also look though look:
he is:
bendy

edit: fuck the neck is too long
fuck the neck is too thin
fuck the colors are ugly
fuck the shading is wishywashy
fuck
why do i always only see these things after i finish the picture @-@
jaime
Been posting for a bit

Postby cub4444 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:55 pm

These are actually pretty good. It's not my taste.. I prefer boys being eaten by men, but you definitely know how to draw.
cub4444
New to the forum

Postby jaime » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:37 am

cub4444 wrote:These are actually pretty good. It's not my taste.. I prefer boys being eaten by men, but you definitely know how to draw.

hey thanks! my tastes fluctuate over time, i've been into men eating boys from time to time or women eating boys or women eating men or men eating women or men eating girls -- so at some time in the future i might draw such a thing, maybe!
but somehow this is what i always gravitate back to

on an unrelated note, attached is a silly thing i made to experiment with different things i hadn't done before / hadn't done in a long time
because most of the things in it are things like that, on the whole it is not a very good silly thing
but it's a silly thing nonetheless which is why i want to share it

the comic thing:
beaglepuss1.png

beaglepuss2.png

beaglepuss3.png

beaglepuss4.png

beaglepuss5.png

beaglepuss6.png

self critique:
things i know i got wrong in this:
  • no one has clothes! this is NOT just how these characters are or anything, it's just that clothes weren't really part of what i was experimenting with. i thought about going back and adding them when i was done but my hand hurts too much ;-;
  • elijah's appearance keeps changing all over the place
  • matt is basically zero effort -- it's not that i care less about him, i do want to develop him more, it's just that by around the time i started introducing him my hand was already getting tired -- and also idk i feel like the shapes in his body are... harder to draw? harder to get right somehow? i'm too used to drawing shotas :'( oh well, practice practice etc; actually you have no idea how many tries it took just to get the face right, i wanted him to be definitively both much older and much more masculine than elijah but also not to such an extent as to render him ridiculous and unworkable as a character; you know what i mean, i wanted him to be very definitely a guy but still a cute guy rather than some big hulking monster or something... but i feel like the monster is kind of what he wound up being anyway goddammit
  • the line thickness keeps changing -- that's because i drew it all on one gimp image at various zoom levels and had to copy the individual panels out of the image and scale them down by different amounts -- will try to figure out what to do about this next time
  • it's not really especially that much about vore?? the vore isn't the focus, it has more to do wITH THE FUCKINg MSUTACHE JOKE
  • elijah's goofy giggling face at the end is actually lokwey scary af
  • the hand sticking out of his mouth at the beginning is a little too big
  • i wanted to develop matt more than i wound up doing in terms of character bUT: i couldn't figure out how to make it fit with the format of the goddamn mustache joke :'( maybe next time
  • THE BEAGLEPUSS LOOKS LIKE DR ROBTONOIK LFMAO
  • the door open the wrong way

edit i know everyone knows this stupid juoke but it's just that it was making me cry from laughing earlier adn i had to do a thing about it because i was horny / felt like drawing smut but i couldn't think about hot things all i could think of was "i mustache you a quedstion but i'll shave it for later" and the whole time i was drawing this i had this dumb fucking big doofy ear to ear grin on my face

fun fact: the thing matt is reading actually says something
or, did, before it got scaled down
here is what it says
Mateo,

The attached intake forms need to be sorted and filed to the inboxes of the appropriate blah blah work blah blah patients regarding the blah blah the other day my sister's cat blah blah blah to be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty

-- Warden
jaime
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaime » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:58 pm

so i did an AV thing and eh it's ok-ish i guess

contains: willing prey, unwilling to willing pred, force "feeding", AV, M/M, underage/adult, dicks

fatal digestion / implied multiple prey version:
av.png

endo / implied stuffing version:
av2.png

self critique:
in the second frame you can't really tell the prey is groping the pred's butt from inside the belly, it looks like it could just as well be the pred's own hand except fucked up

also the arms are weird
like not in any particular frame
i just mean literally all the arms are weird
every fucking arm that exists is simultaneously weird
jaime
Been posting for a bit

Postby Willing bystander » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:27 pm

Loved it, great pieces :-D

Wouldn't worry about the arms too much but like you said that it is hard to tell with the groping arm in the second frame. Apart from that I think they were fine ^^;
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaime » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:17 pm

Willing bystander wrote:Loved it, great pieces :-D

Wouldn't worry about the arms too much but like you said that it is hard to tell with the groping arm in the second frame. Apart from that I think they were fine ^^;

aw thanks ^u^" i think i like this slightly cartoony style better than the more cartoony style i've been working in, i think i'm gonna try to do more with this kind of shota
i like it because he's less effeminate and more shota-y but still kind of effeminate

ii mean half the time my characters just look like flat chested girls with dicks
which i mean ok that's hot to some people
including me which i guess is why i draw them that way
but i don't actually want to draw flat chested dickgirls (even though i do like them) instead i want to draw cute boys who are still kind of girly but only because they're cute and submissive rather than to an extent of being actual femboys
jaime
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!