Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby Jadex » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:24 pm

AnimeLover112 wrote:I'm having trouble getting this mod to work.
I recently acquired Fallout 4, and tried to get the mod to work with Nexus Mod Manager.
That didn't seem to quite work - at best, I got the vore basement to appear alongside most of the items (no Regurgitate though), and all of the Devour items just turns into ineffectively whiffing at people with punches, no context sensitive vore commands appear and no matter how much I try I can't get enemies or friendly NPCs to eat me.

I'd really like some help here, if possible!

Win 10, if that helps

oh er im not sure what nexus has to do with it all you gata do is plop it into your data folder and ba bam it should work
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:47 pm

Did you unblock your gender in the holotape menu? If you didn't, you should have been getting a message in the top left reminding you.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby GraveyardInsomniac » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:34 pm

Just want to say I've been playing with this mod awhile now, but have never posted. This whole time I've been tweaking the mod to my own liking, since I play strictly permadeath, hardcore type playthroughs I've mostly balanced stuff. So far I've added recipes for all the craftables in JRloken's mod with logical ingredients ie, a stomach teleporter should require institute tech/synth components and frenzy grenades should require Nuka Acid and appropriate chems(I like making things complicated). As well as made Nuka Acid craftable(one of my mods has effectively stopped these from spawning) along with other ingredients now you need to hunt other preds(vorequeens or vore raiders) for their "stomach tissue" and "enzyme producers" which really just means their "NPC Lethal Devour". And on the minor side, when you "dispose" of your prey fertilizer is placed in the resulting pile along with all the other goodies; "soylent(soilent?) ammunition is made of people". I'm still learning(but learning fast when I actually work on these tweaks) and I'm trying to get a full fledged "survival balance" done, but the answer to satiating hunger and "food no longer satisfies" has been troublesome. On top of balancing I'm also making headway on creating a vore-centric faction which is currently an unnamed cult. On this end I've added two of the starter tiers, fitting and renamed outfits, and just now I've hopefully added a working random encounter with them(repurposed one of the "raider checkpoint" encounters).
GraveyardInsomniac
New to the forum

Postby jrloken » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:48 pm

GraveyardInsomniac wrote:Just want to say I've been playing with this mod awhile now, but have never posted. This whole time I've been tweaking the mod to my own liking, since I play strictly permadeath, hardcore type playthroughs I've mostly balanced stuff. So far I've added recipes for all the craftables in JRloken's mod with logical ingredients ie, a stomach teleporter should require institute tech/synth components and frenzy grenades should require Nuka Acid and appropriate chems(I like making things complicated). As well as made Nuka Acid craftable(one of my mods has effectively stopped these from spawning) along with other ingredients now you need to hunt other preds(vorequeens or vore raiders) for their "stomach tissue" and "enzyme producers" which really just means their "NPC Lethal Devour". And on the minor side, when you "dispose" of your prey fertilizer is placed in the resulting pile along with all the other goodies; "soylent(soilent?) ammunition is made of people". I'm still learning(but learning fast when I actually work on these tweaks) and I'm trying to get a full fledged "survival balance" done, but the answer to satiating hunger and "food no longer satisfies" has been troublesome. On top of balancing I'm also making headway on creating a vore-centric faction which is currently an unnamed cult. On this end I've added two of the starter tiers, fitting and renamed outfits, and just now I've hopefully added a working random encounter with them(repurposed one of the "raider checkpoint" encounters).

Sounds cool! Keep us posted!
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:33 pm

GraveyardInsomniac wrote:Just want to say I've been playing with this mod awhile now, but have never posted. This whole time I've been tweaking the mod to my own liking, since I play strictly permadeath, hardcore type playthroughs I've mostly balanced stuff. So far I've added recipes for all the craftables in JRloken's mod with logical ingredients ie, a stomach teleporter should require institute tech/synth components and frenzy grenades should require Nuka Acid and appropriate chems(I like making things complicated). As well as made Nuka Acid craftable(one of my mods has effectively stopped these from spawning) along with other ingredients now you need to hunt other preds(vorequeens or vore raiders) for their "stomach tissue" and "enzyme producers" which really just means their "NPC Lethal Devour". And on the minor side, when you "dispose" of your prey fertilizer is placed in the resulting pile along with all the other goodies; "soylent(soilent?) ammunition is made of people". I'm still learning(but learning fast when I actually work on these tweaks) and I'm trying to get a full fledged "survival balance" done, but the answer to satiating hunger and "food no longer satisfies" has been troublesome. On top of balancing I'm also making headway on creating a vore-centric faction which is currently an unnamed cult. On this end I've added two of the starter tiers, fitting and renamed outfits, and just now I've hopefully added a working random encounter with them(repurposed one of the "raider checkpoint" encounters).

One of the mods I've been working on requires crystalized VEV that's found in pred scat. So, all upgrades to devour require it. It sounds like you got some awesome stuff brewing! A little bit of added immersion goes a long way. Keep us updated!
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:30 pm

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29568

Aw snap! Another UI mod that can be extremely useful. It's big thing is taking information from LevelUpMenuEx and displaying it on the pip boy. I think I'll be looking into applying these and MCM to FOVore so we can ditch the holotape.
Carreau
---

Postby GraveyardInsomniac » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:27 pm

I just figured out how to make vore affect survival hunger. It's not perfect and relies on an honour system, but it's something. Basically I just added the ObjectisFood keyword to the manual digest item and gave it a value of 500 caps (because apparently monetary value judges the caloric contents of food in fallout 4) so as long as you play with manual digestion turned on and don't exploit the item you can basically ditch all those vegetables and steak. A meal should restore hunger completely, and I mean a single bloatfly will do the same as two deathclaws, this really isn't an issue for me since I strictly keep to people. Obviously I'm not too fond of this solution, and I'm still trying to figure out some way of getting the automatic digestion to work similar to how cannibalism does with dark craving and the ravenous stage of hunger. I'm getting closer with that, but as of right now the manual solution is still a solution if you want to vore your way through Frost. It takes fewer than five minutes to do in the creation kit.
GraveyardInsomniac
New to the forum

Postby Kazamov » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:21 am

Do NPC's eat others while in combat like Skyrim's Devourment mod or do they need to be shot with the syringes?
Kazamov
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:30 am

Unless the NPCs are from factions that hate each other, yes. You will need to frenzy them woth the syringer or grenades.
Carreau
---

Postby Kazamov » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:43 am

Ah, so they won't openly eat people without using a grenade or a syringe on them?
Kazamov
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:26 am

If they have a devour weapon and it’s equipped, they’ll eat their enemies. So, like if you wantyour settlers or companions to eat, that’s an easy trade/equip away. But if you’re out and about, unless you have JRloken’s raider mod, your only method is to use the tools given by Gat. It’ll frenzy the targets as well, which means they’ll attack anyone.

The only other method to adding vore to random NPCs is to use console commands and manually give them NPC devour.
Carreau
---

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:52 pm

The thick mod is in the OP version now right?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:57 pm

Of my thread? Yes. It's hidden behind a spoiler tag at the bottom of the OP
Carreau
---

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:19 pm

Found it. :/
Last edited by Whereaminow27 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kazamov » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:29 pm

I get it, thanks Carreau
Kazamov
Been posting for a bit

Postby literallyahuman » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:29 pm

Greetings! I have an inquiry. I want to make NPCs eat me, do all of them have this ability, or is it only certain ones? If so, how do I make them eat me?
I had an idea to make them equip the NPC vore weapon and then unequip their tire iron, or whatever it was, but I don't know what the ID is for the weapon. It would be much appreciated if you could tell me the ID for the NPC Vore weapon.

Thanks bunches!
literallyahuman
New to the forum

Postby PurpSoul » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:12 am

literallyahuman wrote:Greetings! I have an inquiry. I want to make NPCs eat me, do all of them have this ability, or is it only certain ones? If so, how do I make them eat me?
I had an idea to make them equip the NPC vore weapon and then unequip their tire iron, or whatever it was, but I don't know what the ID is for the weapon. It would be much appreciated if you could tell me the ID for the NPC Vore weapon.

Thanks bunches!

Use the gas grenade and antagonize them.

I have a question myself, perhaps it's already been asked and answered in the 51 pages that I'm not reading through... has anyone made an add-on or companion mod that adds more interaction with the prey? Like, even something as simple as screams or struggling audio, perhaps a bit of dialogue? I think that would be awesome.
rip
PurpSoul
Somewhat familiar

Postby lyingunderfire » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:50 am

PurpSoul wrote:
literallyahuman wrote:Greetings! I have an inquiry. I want to make NPCs eat me, do all of them have this ability, or is it only certain ones? If so, how do I make them eat me?

Thanks bunches!

Use the gas grenade and antagonize them.

I have a question myself, perhaps it's already been asked and answered in the 51 pages that I'm not reading through... has anyone made an add-on or companion mod that adds more interaction with the prey? Like, even something as simple as screams or struggling audio, perhaps a bit of dialogue? I think that would be awesome.

I would recommend checking out "Jrloken's Vore weapon and Dogmeat add-on" linked on page 1. There is a version that adds raiders who can vore. Their appearances are just frequent enough for me.

As for more prey interactions, I do not think there are any add-ons as of yet... sadly. Screams and struggling audio would be fantastic! I think the reason it is not implemented is because of the static belly meshes. To hear struggling without a struggling belly would be a great disconnect to some. Although I think it would not bother me too much.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby VLover552 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:26 am

Hello Everyone! I'm not sure if this is where I go to ask a question or not but I was wondering if anyone here knew how to change or rather up the value on the FVTriplePrey mod from 18 to something higher because in the codes it says that you can but I know next to nothing about coding and I'd rather not mess things up. So if anyone knows how or has a version of it with some crazy high unreachable number that'd be great thanks!
VLover552
Participator

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:09 am

i can't answer your question because i'm not a coder either but i am very impressed that you've found the need to go above 18. well done
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game