Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby PurpSoul » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:34 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:i can't answer your question because i'm not a coder either but i am very impressed that you've found the need to go above 18. well done

I'm dying XD
rip
PurpSoul
Somewhat familiar

Postby YurriiTheShark » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:26 pm

VLover552 wrote:Hello Everyone! I'm not sure if this is where I go to ask a question or not but I was wondering if anyone here knew how to change or rather up the value on the FVTriplePrey mod from 18 to something higher because in the codes it says that you can but I know next to nothing about coding and I'd rather not mess things up. So if anyone knows how or has a version of it with some crazy high unreachable number that'd be great thanks!

Would also like to know if this is possible, my deathclaw girl is hungry.
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby apec23 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:19 pm

in game screen shots of my fallout 4 adventure. I cannot wait until coldsteelj releases the weight mod he created, he said it wont work with devourment but im curious to know if it will work with this fallout 4 vore mod..

boop boop some more ingame pics using coldsteelj's first bbw mod. all the busty bimbo vore queens errywhere.
apec23
New to the forum

Postby ABrinson27 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:02 am

Sigh if only someone could make so good fallout 4 vore vids since paper is busy with life(not to say that is a bad thing) it would be get to see other peoples ideas
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby apec23 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:40 am

You tell me a good recording software I can get for free. Those screen shots are all real time in game lol
apec23
New to the forum

Postby jrloken » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:44 am

apec23 wrote:You tell me a good recording software I can get for free. Those screen shots are all real time in game lol

OBS studio is free.
Hell, i'll even link it!
https://obsproject.com/download
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maltisa » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:52 am

"Mad skillz" belly texture recolor to M-skin
Attachments
bellyarmor_d.rar
(955.34 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
20180216181242_1.jpg
20180216181255_1.jpg
DIS PEAR.. SO DELICIOUS (C) Falric
Maltisa
New to the forum

Postby apec23 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:21 pm

just scrumptious.
apec23
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:48 pm

hm. apec23 i'm pretty sure i have a similar thigh thickness on my cbbe preset but my characters' hands clip through her thighs. is there any sort of mod you're working with to make idle animations not clip like that or have i just been doing something wrong this whole time?
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:57 pm

ABrinson27 wrote:Sigh if only someone could make so good fallout 4 vore vids since paper is busy with life(not to say that is a bad thing) it would be get to see other peoples ideas

Yeah, sorry about that, I want to be making videos too but life has a way of smacking you in the face as soon as things start looking up :( Sorry peeps, I will make more eventually, but right now I don't have time to think about any ideas. By the way, if any of you have ideas, throw them my way (PM or here, whichever) And who knows, I might free up a a few hours at some point if an idea sounds interesting :)

I think what I miss the most is the streaming tbh, it was pretty great having all you guys around while playing ^^;
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby alexott2121 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:47 pm

When I swallow someone, the belly doesn't show up until I start digesting them. Can someone help me fix this?
Last edited by alexott2121 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alexott2121
Somewhat familiar

Postby Synxplushy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:07 pm

Hey, just wanted to say, Great job with this and everyone working on improving it! I'm no good with modding myself, though I did have a few ideas/improvements someone might be able to work in:

-NPC Disposal: if the scat toggle is turned on, let npc preds dispose of remains, or if off add the prey's items to their own inventory. From what I've seen, as soon as a pred digests their prey, the prey's stuff just vanishes, which is a little problematic when your companion/settlers are gurgling up all that useful scrap

-Stomach Access Tool: If you have disposal turned off, the only way to get the items from your prey is to digest another and have the UI for your 'stomach' container pop up, maybe add another aid item to open it at will? maybe it could be a bottle of ipecac or something, I can't really think of what it'd be.

-Unbirth/CV Weapon: I know there's not even male pred bellies implemented yet, but I was just thinking of making the attack a separate weapon, acting mostly the same, though the disposal leaving behind a while goopile as a cumstain or something, just throwing ideas at the wall here!

That's all I've got for now, lemme know what you think!
Synxplushy
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:09 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:
ABrinson27 wrote:Sigh if only someone could make so good fallout 4 vore vids since paper is busy with life(not to say that is a bad thing) it would be get to see other peoples ideas

Yeah, sorry about that, I want to be making videos too but life has a way of smacking you in the face as soon as things start looking up :( Sorry peeps, I will make more eventually, but right now I don't have time to think about any ideas. By the way, if any of you have ideas, throw them my way (PM or here, whichever) And who knows, I might free up a a few hours at some point if an idea sounds interesting :)

I think what I miss the most is the streaming tbh, it was pretty great having all you guys around while playing ^^;

Life can suck that way. You just gotta take care of yourself first. Content creation will flow when you can.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby ABrinson27 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:53 pm

True so true.
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby lyingunderfire » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:27 pm

Synxplushy wrote:Hey, just wanted to say, Great job with this and everyone working on improving it! I'm no good with modding myself, though I did have a few ideas/improvements someone might be able to work in:

-NPC Disposal: if the scat toggle is turned on, let npc preds dispose of remains, or if off add the prey's items to their own inventory. From what I've seen, as soon as a pred digests their prey, the prey's stuff just vanishes, which is a little problematic when your companion/settlers are gurgling up all that useful scrap

-Stomach Access Tool: If you have disposal turned off, the only way to get the items from your prey is to digest another and have the UI for your 'stomach' container pop up, maybe add another aid item to open it at will? maybe it could be a bottle of ipecac or something, I can't really think of what it'd be.

-Unbirth/CV Weapon: I know there's not even male pred bellies implemented yet, but I was just thinking of making the attack a separate weapon, acting mostly the same, though the disposal leaving behind a while goopile as a cumstain or something, just throwing ideas at the wall here!

That's all I've got for now, lemme know what you think!

There are male pred bellies. If you are talking about bulges, then take a look at one of the versions of Jrloken's Vore weapon and Dogmeat add-on. There is a male belly fix in all of those.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby alexott2121 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:05 pm

When I swallow someone the belly doesn't show up until I start digestion. Can someone help me fix this? I've tried redoing the steps for the slider over again but nothing changes.
alexott2121
Somewhat familiar

Postby NaomiLuvsU » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:55 pm

Hey everyone!

I recommend that you use this mod to get the most out of your experience with this mod as it turns most hostile NPC's into girls!
NaomiLuvsU
Been posting for a bit

Postby nuggholio » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:47 am

SkyGuy wrote:Hey everyone!

I recommend that you use this mod to get the most out of your experience with this mod as it turns most hostile NPC's into girls!

what mod?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby nuggholio » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:53 am

Has gatz put this on hiatus to make a vr compatible version?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby YurriiTheShark » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:30 pm

nuggholio wrote:
SkyGuy wrote:Hey everyone!

what mod?

I see your clever marketing, not including a mod in this post to make people want to know what mod it is, I'll play your game, what mod?
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game