New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 4)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What You like to see in MEP5 while still sticking to name?

Same Characters New Stuff (comment below)
43%
A New character or two besides the one mentioned? (Please suggest one that is NOT underage while also having 4 appendages)
57%

Total votes : 112

Re: New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 4)

Postby nobody321 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:45 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Froslass, though.

Is there even another version?
nobody321
Participator

Postby AVorishPokemonLover » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:07 am

failbird105 wrote:It seems that all the pokemon I'd particularly like to see that are also particularly popular among the vore community(Braixen, Salazzle, Tsareena, ETC.) either don't actually exist as mugen characters yet(or at least only exist as ones that are pretty bad from what I've heard) so you'd have to make them from scratch, or already have vore edits made/in the works.

So here are some that I don't think are particularly popular but that I would like to see personally.
Mismagius
Meloetta
Froslass

I did all my searching on mugen archive so it's entirely possible there are ones I just haven't seen yet, but these are all the ones I saw that interested me personally. I'd like to see the Froslass most, it even comes pre-packaged with a belch sound(although an oddly placed one), personally, if you would be willing to add any other attacks to it besides the vore(or even just make an animation for the kick attacks that isn't just the punch animation copy-pasted), I would appreciate it.

I'm not going to get into non-pokemon characters because I'm unwilling to spend time looking for ones that interest me on Mugen Archive or other mugen sites, but I do remember somebody on Ekas wanting to see a Sonson and being willing to help find good sprites to use for the vore move itself.

I agree on Meloetta. There's a decent version of it and I would rather like if there was a vore version.
AVorishPokemonLover
New to the forum

Postby nobody321 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:16 pm

AVorishPokemonLover wrote:
failbird105 wrote:It seems that all the pokemon I'd particularly like to see that are also particularly popular among the vore community(Braixen, Salazzle, Tsareena, ETC.) either don't actually exist as mugen characters yet(or at least only exist as ones that are pretty bad from what I've heard) so you'd have to make them from scratch, or already have vore edits made/in the works.

So here are some that I don't think are particularly popular but that I would like to see personally.
Mismagius
Meloetta
Froslass

I did all my searching on mugen archive so it's entirely possible there are ones I just haven't seen yet, but these are all the ones I saw that interested me personally. I'd like to see the Froslass most, it even comes pre-packaged with a belch sound(although an oddly placed one), personally, if you would be willing to add any other attacks to it besides the vore(or even just make an animation for the kick attacks that isn't just the punch animation copy-pasted), I would appreciate it.

I'm not going to get into non-pokemon characters because I'm unwilling to spend time looking for ones that interest me on Mugen Archive or other mugen sites, but I do remember somebody on Ekas wanting to see a Sonson and being willing to help find good sprites to use for the vore move itself.

I agree on Meloetta. There's a decent version of it and I would rather like if there was a vore version.

The meloetta im thinking is very low res is there another?
nobody321
Participator

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:14 pm

nobody321 wrote:

Nope, Joey's Froslass is currently the only one made for Mugen.
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:28 pm

EndercreeperMugen wrote:
nobody321 wrote:

Nope, Joey's Froslass is currently the only one made for Mugen.

Yes Joey Faust's Characters speak for themselves hard to believe the guy did 540 characters. He must either be very dedicated for repetitive. what about meloetta though
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:39 pm

Most of them are just spriteswaps though.
Although, for the ones that aren't, there's barely any effort made in those, too.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyZang » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:57 pm

As far as I've researched, there is indeed only one version of Froslass and Meloetta.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby nobody321 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:34 pm

TotenkreuzEX wrote:As far as I've researched, there is indeed only one version of Froslass and Meloetta.

Yeah those wouldn't really be good candidates because other than there names the characters dont have much to them.
nobody321
Participator

Postby FluffyZang » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:16 am

nobody321 wrote:
TotenkreuzEX wrote:As far as I've researched, there is indeed only one version of Froslass and Meloetta.

Yeah those wouldn't really be good candidates because other than there names the characters dont have much to them.

So I guess all that remains is Lugia then? I mean I could always dish out more suggestions but they probably wouldn't fall under 'valued in this community'. Besides I'd probably be just naming off some of Dylanius' creations as well.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby AVorishPokemonLover » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:57 am

The only vore version of Lugia ain't really a good one. It can do almost nothing that is requiered to be even considered a character, not being able to crouch, run or even JUMP. I know it's a direct import from barbftr, but thats no reason to justify it being this barren.
AVorishPokemonLover
New to the forum

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:50 am

TotenkreuzEX wrote:
So I guess all that remains is Lugia then? I mean I could always dish out more suggestions but they probably wouldn't fall under 'valued in this community'. Besides I'd probably be just naming off some of Dylanius' creations as well.

At least you're wise enough to be mindful of others' feelings.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:39 pm

AVorishPokemonLover wrote:The only vore version of Lugia ain't really a good one. It can do almost nothing that is requiered to be even considered a character, not being able to crouch, run or even JUMP. I know it's a direct import from barbftr, but thats no reason to justify it being this barren.

That why I was going to make a better version of Lugia or an edit vore version not the barbftr one or joey's one the one I was editing was DGMugen's version. I got permission to use to use zacks sprites and was thinking about giving it vore versions one similar to zack's another similar to do like what i did with rayquaza.
nobody321
Participator

Postby FluffyZang » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:28 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:
TotenkreuzEX wrote:

Ack, I apologize. Wording was terrible. I mean I personally like some of the characters you made, namely Oshawott and Chespin, but what I meant to convey is that I'm not entirely sure how popular these Pokemon are overall.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:53 pm

TotenkreuzEX wrote:
DylaniusTheKirby wrote:

Ack, I apologize. Wording was terrible. I mean I personally like some of the characters you made, namely Oshawott and Chespin, but what I meant to convey is that I'm not entirely sure how popular these Pokemon are overall.

Oh, thank god it's just those two and not my recent collaborations.

Ah, yes, of course. After the...well, success(?) of Snivy, I was contemplating Oshawott as well, but haven't gotten around to it.
What I did get around to, though, was modifying Chespin to be vore-capable, among other things, so that's a start. It's not public, yet, though.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyZang » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:03 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Oh, thank god it's just those two and not my recent collaborations.

Ah, yes, of course. After the...well, success(?) of Snivy, I was contemplating Oshawott as well, but haven't gotten around to it.
What I did get around to, though, was modifying Chespin to be vore-capable, among other things, so that's a start. It's not public, yet, though.

Man you have a lot of private stuff, I hope you at least some of them get a release of some kind at some point.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:32 pm

TotenkreuzEX wrote:Man you have a lot of private stuff, I hope you at least some of them get a release of some kind at some point.

I guess that just has to do with me overall being lazy, and not able to finish most of 'em.
Either that, or I just get a bit touchy with my work.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:42 am

...so, uh...is this thread dead until march 16th or something?
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ladre » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:35 pm

nobod said way back that some slowdown would occur

besides its better not rush him or burnouts and procrastination will occur
ladre
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:01 pm

...ah, right. I completely understand.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:48 am

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:...so, uh...is this thread dead until march 16th or something?

Yes there is a delay this is because my job and college work comes first I'm working on sceptile, rotom and last part for porygon. Pheromosa is an independent project excluded from MEP and will come out sometime later this year most likely due to the complexity of the sprites. The last part for porygon and sceptile should be finished before the 16th.
nobody321
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game