F/M age regression to unbirth pregnancy

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

F/M age regression to unbirth pregnancy

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:02 am

Several years ago on this very site, I found a story that was immensely engaging and unique to me. https://aryion.com/g4/view/264665

But ever since then, I haven't seen a single author make anything of this caliber, much less in any more concentrated detail. It's a real shame though, because as much as I liked it, I felt there were parts glossed over far too quickly to really convey the actual changes, year by year.

What I'd like to ask anyone open to the idea, is if using this as a framework, you can create a more in-depth experience of the struggles a scenario like this would encompass. I'm willing to pay to make this happen, and I'll give out more details if anyone needs them. So come one, come all! I'll find it a ball! ;)
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Re: F/M age regression to unbirth pregnancy

Postby dreamweevil » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:25 am

No surprise there: Groblek's a great writer and has done a number of illustrated comics as well (in partnership with LadyDrasami). Check out his entire gallery. I hadn't read this particular one before, so thanks for that pointer.

I'm always curious as to which parts of a story really grab people: there's lots of different elements in a regression/unbirth story and usually one or two particular bits that really grab a reader's interest. This story has the main character ("James") regressed and then pretty much rebounded to become his same self: Groblek's current stuff often involves a hapless person (male or female) getting caught up in what turns out to be a lesbian relationship and then turned into that couple's daughter: one of my favorite story arcs too. In Groblek's story, what did you think needed more detail?

dw
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:20 pm

Alternate POVs of James and Dana throughout the stages of his regression, including a few awkward attempts by them to make love at his prepubescent stages. Don't judge me; far worse schlock already exists on this site, and I'm not worth being condemned for daring to think about stuff like this.
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby dreamweevil » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:51 pm

C107galaxytachyon wrote:Alternate POVs of James and Dana throughout the stages of his regression, including a few awkward attempts by them to make love at his prepubescent stages. Don't judge me; far worse schlock already exists on this site, and I'm not worth being condemned for daring to think about stuff like this.

I've written a few stories in that vein: Minus One is a quickie but takes the male victim's point of view, and A Nice Time to be Female is more extensive but written from the female's POV.

I don't think I've written the scene you're talking about, but I do actually think it would work. (I've done something similar, but for M-to-F transformations, as in Manbreaker). The dramatic moment when the man tries to prove that he's "still a man" only to fail miserably: the point at which he goes from being "my boyfriend" to "my baby". Is that what you're describing?

dw
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:09 pm

Yes, it is. But it's also the physiological changes from the male pre-puberty that I felt could be expanded upon: ie receding baby teeth, flacid genitals, ect. I never said anything about a M to F transformation, though.
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby dreamweevil » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:11 pm

C107galaxytachyon wrote:Yes, it is. But it's also the physiological changes from the male pre-puberty that I felt could be expanded upon: ie receding baby teeth, flacid genitals, ect. I never said anything about a M to F transformation, though.

I know you didn’t. There are some similarities, story wise: the gradual loss of certain abilities; in both stories there’s a point where the character just isn’t a man anymore, and it’s pretty dramatic when that happens.

For me, the challenge of pure age regression is keeping things interesting when the character becomes a "baby". We (the reader) want to hear just what's going on in the victim's head during this critical time just prior to unbirthing: but in a true age regression wouldn't it be just "baby babble"? I've done shortcuts to this (shrinking instead of age regression), or a form of body-absorption that doesn't cost the passenger his mental faculties. This also avoid some difficult-to-reverse physical problems: does the tooth fairy have to return your baby teeth to you after your adult teeth disappear?
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:54 am

Ok, I understand that. And to be fair, I wouldn't expect additional detail there anywhere close to when the male is still capable of coherent speech. You could probably fast forward to the actual 'unbirthing' in that case. And as for the teeth, I think they could just revert back to the former without the latter falling out first.
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration