Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.1

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:48 am

F4SE usually gives out of date errors. However, if you’re using an old runtime of Fallout 4, F4SE, and Thicc Vore, that may be where the issue lies. V1.20 of MCM or greater should have 0 issues.
User avatar
Carreau
---
 
Posts: 1191
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:47 am

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby CodeX » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:33 am

Carreau wrote:
CodeX wrote:I'm having issues with everything showing up in the menus, but nothing is actually happening in regards to the Thicc addon.


Was it working at all at any point? You're using the most recent Alpha?

Faraw wrote:that looks really great!


Thanks! I'm going to smooth out the kinks in it and then figure out a good way to implement it. It relies on keywords, so I'm tempted to just have keywords added to the armors in question. I'll probably have them added/removed by script so players can have some control over them.


Starting a new game fixes it, but can't use it with an old save.
User avatar
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:26 am

Carreau wrote:F4SE usually gives out of date errors. However, if you’re using an old runtime of Fallout 4, F4SE, and Thicc Vore, that may be where the issue lies. V1.20 of MCM or greater should have 0 issues.


Problem persists even with all mods and core game fully up to date.

Not tried a new game because going through all that again is pure tedium.
User avatar
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Scotland
Blog: View Blog (7)

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:12 am

CodeX wrote:Starting a new game fixes it, but can't use it with an old save.


any previous save (even ones without using thicc) won’t work?

Sideromelane wrote:Problem persists even with all mods and core game fully up to date.

Not tried a new game because going through all that again is pure tedium.


Is it only Thicc Vore that has MCM issues? Do the FOVore MCM options I added work? Do other mods with MCM give problems on the in progress save? Normally, I haven’t seen issues when using a save that has never had thicc vore ran. Do you use an alternate start mod?
Last edited by Carreau on Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Carreau
---
 
Posts: 1191
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:47 am

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Anesthetic » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:40 am

Carreau wrote:I'm really having some fun with ColdSteel's SSBBW model.

[ https://i.imgur.com/6MmONEY.jpg ]
-Bigger version of my new avatar

[ https://i.imgur.com/01JSid1.jpg ]

MDLucy wrote:and then after some back an forth it finally works it seems ?


I missed the ninja edit. Glad it righted itself! It was probably a hiccup in your game. There are lots of little pieces moving in the background.


You know, based on how... "Conservative"... the innitial pics of Bria, and your character were, along with the fact that your mod was not set up to handle large changes, I had not realised you were into that Super BBW stuff.

With a base belly like that, I can only assume that the Vore belly looks clunky.
User avatar
Anesthetic
Participator
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:10 am

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:00 am

Anesthetic wrote:You know, based on how... "Conservative"... the innitial pics of Bria, and your character were, along with the fact that your mod was not set up to handle large changes, I had not realised you were into that Super BBW stuff.

With a base belly like that, I can only assume that the Vore belly looks clunky.


Different strokes for different folks. I don't want to force my tastes down other people's throats, so I try to add flexibility to the systems, and to the visuals. If someone doesn't like the SSBBW stuff, they don't have to use it. If someone doesn't like Atomic Beauty, use CBBE. I'm all about trying to be inclusive.

I definitely prefer hyper sizes and SSBBW stuff. My knowledge was so low on what was possible when I started this, I limited myself in terms of what I was allowing. I literally downloaded the CK in late December and started teaching myself. I’ve learned so much from working on this plugin.

Cold Steel's vore belly doesn't look bad with my character that large. The base FOVore belly clips weirdly, and once the digestion stage starts, the smaller bellies don’t line up with the giant belly at all. And near the end, they clip in and through the body’s belly. I just prefer having the mesh belly over the attached armor bellies. It looks better and can operate fairly seamlessly.

ScreenShot76.png


ScreenShot77.png


Again, it isn't for everyone. But it’s definitely something I prefer.
Last edited by Carreau on Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Carreau
---
 
Posts: 1191
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:47 am

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:11 am

Carreau wrote:
CodeX wrote:Starting a new game fixes it, but can't use it with an old save.


any previous save (even ones without using thicc) won’t work?

Sideromelane wrote:Problem persists even with all mods and core game fully up to date.

Not tried a new game because going through all that again is pure tedium.


Is it only Thicc Vore that has MCM issues? Do the FOVore MCM options I added work? Do other mods with MCM give problems on the in progress save? Normally, I haven’t seen issues when using a save that has never had thicc vore ran. Do you use an alternate start mod?


Other mods work fine, the FOVore MCM menu works to the extent I can apply perk points and set options.

I have an alt-start mod yes, but I have a lot of hours invested on this particular character, and shifting all my *stuff* across to a new save is a pain, I only tend to create new characters for the sake of fixing catastrophic failures.
User avatar
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Scotland
Blog: View Blog (7)

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:22 am

Sideromelane wrote:Other mods work fine, the FOVore MCM menu works to the extent I can apply perk points and set options.

I have an alt-start mod yes, but I have a lot of hours invested on this particular character, and shifting all my *stuff* across to a new save is a pain, I only tend to create new characters for the sake of fixing catastrophic failures.


That might be the problem. I added a check to prevent accidental turning on of Thicc Vore while in the starting sequence, so until the scene where you rise out of Vault 111, nothing will happen. But you should be getting a message that says "You have not exited vault 111" when you try to enable the feature in MCM. Thicc Vore is watching for Stage 10 to be set of MQ102. Try setting that and see if it works.

I’m considering pulling out that check. There’s no way to register as an active pred for the mod in the start sequence, so it’s pointless to perform the check. I’ll upload a quick alpha fix this evening after work to address it.
User avatar
Carreau
---
 
Posts: 1191
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:47 am

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:09 pm

Carreau wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:Other mods work fine, the FOVore MCM menu works to the extent I can apply perk points and set options.

I have an alt-start mod yes, but I have a lot of hours invested on this particular character, and shifting all my *stuff* across to a new save is a pain, I only tend to create new characters for the sake of fixing catastrophic failures.


That might be the problem. I added a check to prevent accidental turning on of Thicc Vore while in the starting sequence, so until the scene where you rise out of Vault 111, nothing will happen. But you should be getting a message that says "You have not exited vault 111" when you try to enable the feature in MCM. Thicc Vore is watching for Stage 10 to be set of MQ102. Try setting that and see if it works.

I’m considering pulling out that check. There’s no way to register as an active pred for the mod in the start sequence, so it’s pointless to perform the check. I’ll upload a quick alpha fix this evening after work to address it.


Nope. Probably my install is just dying. Fallout vore itself works fine, all my mods do, just this toggle is not saving its position.

My MQ102 is sitting at 1000, so there's not much I can do to trigger stage 10 either.
User avatar
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Scotland
Blog: View Blog (7)

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:28 pm

I got a fix for you incoming in a little bit. I’m on my way home.
User avatar
Carreau
---
 
Posts: 1191
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:47 am

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:24 pm

https://mega.nz/#!DZ9FTC5D!ql6Lu7R9-rTP ... m7mubs3YwE

Hotfix is up. I'll roll these changes into the next alpha release, but basically I removed all of the Vault 111 checks from all three scripts. If FOVore is activated through MCM when in the Pre-War scene, all of the items will be lost as the game deletes the player inventory after the cryo pod sequence. I also made a change for triple prey users. However, to slide it into the hotfix, I didn't implement the perk side in MCM. So, if you want to purchase the perks and have the capacity increase to 6 and 9 correctly, use the holotape. I'm adding a three prey toggle to the next alpha so we can go back and forth.

I'm almost done with the next alpha. I'll be adding in Cold Steel belly support for Core FOVore. I'm also going to look into adding a random chance for a slimming effect for Thicc Vore as well as introduce a slim fast item for people who want to slim down. I'll try to get all of that coded and ready for a weekend release.
User avatar
Carreau
---
 
Posts: 1191
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:47 am

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:26 pm

A couple of new videos!

I have a method of activating the Cold Steel giant bellies and pred bellies that can seamlessly decide which to use if ya'll choose to use them. So, say you have Cold's models loaded, but decide to use an armor that doesn't have his belly sliders, the game will default to the normal equipped bellies from core FOVore. Using the Cold bellies is on a toggle as well, so if you decide "Bleg, I want to go back!", it's a mouse click away in MCM. I haven't made indigestion work yet, and I need to make a storage method to remember the giant belly in FOVore since right now it's really set by Thicc Vore, but it's coming along nicely.

A video of me swallowing two prey In the video, I swallow two prey and then let my belly shrink while Thicc Vore is doing its thing.

A video of Bria swallowing a prey In this video, I let Bria swallow a prey to show off the belly shrinking while she doesn't have enough fullness for Thicc Vore to do anything to her, so it goes all the way down.

In both videos, the only thing that I've done is equipped armor that can have the belly sliders, and then set the MCM toggle.

Now, a limitation to this is if you install it mid-game, already generated armor will not have the ability to tell FOVore it has the sliders. To make this magic work, I've attached a script to each armor that says "this armor has the potential to have the belly". But, with the way Fallout handles items, only new copies post-install will have that magic. I had to spawn new copies of my Pampas armor and Bria's waster armor to make it work.

So far, I have it working on the included vore bodies, so it'll effect newly spawned Vore Queens as well. It's set up for the Pampas set, Waster Armor, and Fortaleza. I plan to add in support for 2pac’s stuff as well since it’s included in Cold’s setup. For the pampas and fortaleza, I'm only applying the magic to full outfits, not the accessories. So for Fortaleza, that means it only works on the bodysuits, wetsuits, and full versions (like the Fortaleza MK1 etc). Anything that attaches to slot 33 basically. It should also apply to naked, but I haven't tested that yet.

But I'm super excited with how it works so far! Next up: indigestion!
User avatar
Carreau
---
 
Posts: 1191
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:47 am

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Crash » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:38 am

I'm really having a lot of trouble getting this to work. Tried wiping and reinstalling things again to see if it fixes it and nothing. I have so many mod downloaded to try to help get this to work.... sigh, may just wipe the files again and start over from the beginning.
User avatar
Crash
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 696
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:17 am
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:18 am

Ya gotta give me more to work with so I can help. Everything is installed and you enabled the feature through MCM? Are you getting any in game notifications?
User avatar
Carreau
---
 
Posts: 1191
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:47 am

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby cheese130 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:22 am

Carreau wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:Other mods work fine, the FOVore MCM menu works to the extent I can apply perk points and set options.

I have an alt-start mod yes, but I have a lot of hours invested on this particular character, and shifting all my *stuff* across to a new save is a pain, I only tend to create new characters for the sake of fixing catastrophic failures.


That might be the problem. I added a check to prevent accidental turning on of Thicc Vore while in the starting sequence, so until the scene where you rise out of Vault 111, nothing will happen. But you should be getting a message that says "You have not exited vault 111" when you try to enable the feature in MCM. Thicc Vore is watching for Stage 10 to be set of MQ102. Try setting that and see if it works.

I’m considering pulling out that check. There’s no way to register as an active pred for the mod in the start sequence, so it’s pointless to perform the check. I’ll upload a quick alpha fix this evening after work to address it.

i had start me up installed from the first day it was released and never had any problems with fallout fore or thiccvore so it shouldn't be the problem
User avatar
cheese130
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:25 am

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:51 am

I’ve been racking my brain as to what the issue could be, and I’m coming up blank. If MCM is completely unresponsive as in he gets no message box when he enables thicc vore, then the issue lies in a breakdown between MCM and my mod. The only things I can think of that would create that issue are: scripts not installed or loose files are not enabled. Anytime I’ve had an unresponsive issue on my end it was due to a naming issue. Like if I was swapping thicc vore from an esp to an esm while creating additional plug ins. Or if I fat fingered a BaseID. But those are pointed breakdowns, not a general breakdown. If the internal flag I have for exiting the vault isn’t set, then the rest of thicc vore is essentially disabled and would appear non-responsive. The reason I keep asking if he gets at least a message box when he tries to enable the feature is that tells me it’s working as intended.

Regardless, the hotfix removes those checks. I looked back at my notes, and I had done it to prevent the player from registering in the vault and then renaming themselves creating a disconnect in the names. I’ll add a debug feature to address that super specific situation.
User avatar
Carreau
---
 
Posts: 1191
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:47 am

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:57 pm

Crash wrote:I'm really having a lot of trouble getting this to work. Tried wiping and reinstalling things again to see if it fixes it and nothing. I have so many mod downloaded to try to help get this to work.... sigh, may just wipe the files again and start over from the beginning.


I took a peak through your post history and saw you’ve asked for help getting Fallout 4 mods to work. Have you enabled modding on your computer? It’s not just drop in and go. There’s some setup on your part. Kind of like the old archive invalidation requirement from Fo3, NV, and Skyrim.
User avatar
Carreau
---
 
Posts: 1191
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:47 am

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:53 pm

I’ve made progress on a weight loss item and on a random chance to lose weight when eating.

I’m adding a craftable item called Formula V (yes, I know I skipped the opportunity to call it Voremula V). It’ll reduce a pred’s weight by 25%. The random chance to reduce size was kind of a way to mix up the gameplay a bit. It’s a small chance, and can be customized through INi settings. The idea is some prey in the Commonwealth give a bad reaction to a pred’s VEV and cause extreme hunger and slight weight loss. I have a some kinks to iron out, but I’m thinking Alpha 9 will be out tomorrow.
User avatar
Carreau
---
 
Posts: 1191
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:47 am

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby cheese130 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:15 am

Carreau wrote:I’ve made progress on a weight loss item and on a random chance to lose weight when eating.

I’m adding a craftable item called Formula V (yes, I know I skipped the opportunity to call it Voremula V). It’ll reduce a pred’s weight by 25%. The random chance to reduce size was kind of a way to mix up the gameplay a bit. It’s a small chance, and can be customized through INi settings. The idea is some prey in the Commonwealth give a bad reaction to a pred’s VEV and cause extreme hunger and slight weight loss. I have a some kinks to iron out, but I’m thinking Alpha 9 will be out tomorrow.

is it going to include the ssbbw mesh belly thing you were showing couple of pages back?
User avatar
cheese130
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:25 am

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:06 am

Most definitely! :D i am not keeping that to myself.
User avatar
Carreau
---
 
Posts: 1191
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:47 am

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 2230, asdcjjcdsa, cartoon_oracle, ChaosRyan9, dddddd2, diamondjac77, Hiddendream, Kavvanshrike, LulaPlasmatail, Pitofdespair, Shadowstep952, Snack4She, Sulac, vaportrails, zoorock179 and 19 guests