Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Crash » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:45 am

Carreau wrote:Ya gotta give me more to work with so I can help. Everything is installed and you enabled the feature through MCM? Are you getting any in game notifications?

Nope. Got all the mods put in. But everytime I go to find the basement in concord, it's not there. No tape saying anything about vore nothing. Which is really odd cause it seems to work on the skyrim devourment mod just fine.
Crash
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:01 am

Crash wrote:
Carreau wrote:Ya gotta give me more to work with so I can help. Everything is installed and you enabled the feature through MCM? Are you getting any in game notifications?

Nope. Got all the mods put in. But everytime I go to find the basement in concord, it's not there. No tape saying anything about vore nothing. Which is really odd cause it seems to work on the skyrim devourment mod just fine.

Are you using NMM or any other mod controller, if you are, navigate to the plugin tab and activate the esp files.

Also have you modified the Fallout4Custom.ini file located in Documents/My Games/Fallout 4, you have to put the following lines in the file using notepad
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

If the ini file doesn't appear, create it using notepad and save it as an .ini file.

Also I tend to use LOOT mod sorter to make sure that there are no conflicts between my mods.

You can find it here, https://loot.github.io/ it should tell you what mods are installed and working properly.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby Carreau » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:31 am

darkflame8 wrote:
Crash wrote:

Are you using NMM or any other mod controller, if you are, navigate to the plugin tab and activate the esp files.

Also have you modified the Fallout4Custom.ini file located in Documents/My Games/Fallout 4, you have to put the following lines in the file using notepad
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

If the ini file doesn't appear, create it using notepad and save it as an .ini file.

Also I tend to use LOOT mod sorter to make sure that there are no conflicts between my mods.

You can find it here, https://loot.github.io/ it should tell you what mods are installed and working properly.

All of this. Follow it. And once you’re done with that, launch through f4se.exe.

On another note:

https://mega.nz/#!SU9XgT4a!2cFsjVZPlp22 ... 8E-S0P_MDg

Testing of the Formula V is working pretty well. The effects are so subtle, sometimes I wonder if it's working at first. LOL.

Edit: triple prey in my hotfix isn’t working. I’m going to fix it, but the fix of the fix won’t be available for a few hours until I can find time to upload the fix’s fix.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby misterknight3000 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:22 am

one question do you need to remove the old belly models of main mod for this to work if not can i get a readme containing instructions :-D
misterknight3000
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:30 am

The ColdSteel belly integration to FOVore isn’t live yet. I should have that ready either tonight or tomorrow. All the current version will do with cold steel’s belly is make it grow with Thicc Vore if you so like having big swinging bellies. When the next alpha goes live, you will leave the old bellies alone. Those are still used for normal models that haven’t had coldsteel’s sliders added.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Drakang » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:39 am

My fullness bar seems stuck at close to max and my character doesn't gain weight, I'd like to know how reset/fix it
If you want to add to my interactive story : (I may remove chapter)
Check my portfolio on writing.com ==> http://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/drakong
Drakang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:05 pm

You have the correct body enabled in MCM?

https://mega.nz/#!rNEDWIYJ!c6MCAYhez1I3 ... u-NOT7ZAw8

Fix to the fix is up.
Carreau
---

Postby Drakang » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:02 pm

I've got cbbe enabled in the mcm menu and I'm using the ssbbw body (+ regular cbbe on the one not covered by ssbbw), the fullness bar doesn't seem to move for my character
Check my portfolio on writing.com ==> http://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/drakong
Drakang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:12 pm

Did you make sure to check "Build Morphs" when you built your body? Also, make sure to use zero sliders when you do. Otherwise, results get super comical.

build morph.png
build morph.png (26.68 KiB) Viewed 3963 times
Carreau
---

Postby Drakang » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:55 pm

Oh I forgot that thanks
Drakang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:56 pm

No problem!

So, Alpha 9 is live. I expect this to cause some headache on my part. LOL.

The big thing in this mod is the inclusion of ColdSteel's pred and giant bellies for vore use. If you don't care about those, then just drop in the required files and you're good to go.

If you want mesh bellies, then download the optional files I have in the included readme.txt. Follow Cold's directions to set up his SSBBW versions of Pampas, Fortaleza, Waster, and 2Pac's armors. Now, I know that 2Pac's stuff isn't for everyone, so I've made it completely optional. In the optional files, there are two versions of a file called Voremersion_coldsteel.esp This file links Thicc Vore to the armors without creating dependencies on the main file. One version will allow Fortaleza, Pampas, and Waster armor to use the bellies. The other will allow Fortaleza, Pampas, Waster, and 2Pac's armors. Naked bodies, and the pred armors from FOVore are included in Thicc Vore automatically.

Now, in MCM->Fallout Vore there is an option called "Cold Steel Pred Belly Toggle". Turn this on, and any time you equip an armor with Cold's belly sliders, you'll get a cool mesh belly instead of the old equipped armor bellies. It also means that you can use belts again! If you don't want the SSBBW look or the giant belly, just leave their Max sliders in MCM->Thic Vore Sliders set to 0.

The way the magic is happening is that armors will apply a keyword that lets FOVore know you have the possibility to use the sliders. When you toggle on the switcher, then FOVore gets to work. Armors that have already spawned won't have this feature. You'll need to create new versions either through crafting, looting, or console commands. This is due to how the game handles instances of a particular item. If you unequip to naked, you'll retain the keyword, but equipping to a non-ColdSteel body won't strip you of the keyword. Simply turn off the toggle, and you'll have the keywords correctly removed.

For those of you who are like me, and want that big belly look, your digestion belly should only shrink to the size you've let it grow to from weight gain.

Indigestion is mostly untested, but the belly SHOULD swell when FOVore tells it to. Indigestion will reset any excess fat you generate to 0. Also, there's a 15% chance for a bad reaction with your prey to cause you to go into a hyper hunger mode. You'll lose some fullness, go to your max hunger, and shed a few pounds. This is primarily for balance reasons as I think it's too easy to stay thicc. The chance can be set in the INI settings.

I added a new craftable weight loss item called Formula V. If you want to slim down 25%, take a drink. I plan on adding these to chem coolers in the future.

The only main known bug I've ran across is that sometimes my bodies would glitch to a zero slider version, but it was graphical only. Eventually, it would catch back up and things would be okay. The models were still running correctly, just showing oddly. I don't think Thicc Vore caused it, but it did happen to me when I was doing rapid testing.

Anyways, that's about it. Enjoy the bellies! Let me know what doesn't work, and I'll get it fixed when I can.

Carreau
---

Postby Crash » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:03 am

SO finally got the vore mod working, not getting any bulging bellies yet but it's actually working so I consider that progress
Crash
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CodeX » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:14 am

I cannot, for the life of me, get the alt belly to work, it only applies with the prefab belly. Yes, the optional ESP is enabled.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zetemepla » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:42 am

For some reasons, after installing latest versions, my hunger bar cant fill after eating prey. It only goes down. Any help :/ ? Also my body dont morph correctly, it doesnt get bigger, it looks like something blocks it, and only morphing is coming from SSBBW mod. Tried reinstalling and clean save.

EDIT: I have latest version of FO4 (1.10.75) and F4SE for this. Same with MCM and LooksMenu. I switched back to ThiccVore 8.3 and hunger bar works fine. But when i update to version 9, its stop working.
zetemepla
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:48 am

-Load order matters here. Make sure Voremersion_coldsteel.esp loads after all of its dependencies. It's best to load it last right now.

-Maybe I wasn't explicit about this, but only certain armors are enabled for this. This is the full list of armors I have setup to take advantage of the mesh belly based on the mods ColdSteelJ converted.

-In bodyslide, you need to either manually build ColdSteelJ's bodies or use group manager.

-Group manager is definitely quicker. Note that the group 'SSBBW2 (colsteelj)' is everything. Waster, Fortaleza, Pampas, and 2Pac. MAKE SURE TO CHECK BUILD MORPHS OR ELSE THE BELLIES WON'T SHOW

-In game, you need to go to the MCM I made for Fallout Vore and turn on the toggle for ColdSteel's Pred Belly

-Since Fallout creates copies of a base item, any armor that is already in game won't be compatible. Only armors that are spawned AFTER you install the mod. In this picture, I'm spawning a new version of my Pampas Bodysuit 7. Without doing this step, you will always use the original bellies from Gat's mod.

Crash wrote:SO finally got the vore mod working, not getting any bulging bellies yet but it's actually working so I consider that progress

I'm guessing you mean mesh bellies when you say bulging bellies. See my tutorial above.

CodeX wrote:I cannot, for the life of me, get the alt belly to work, it only applies with the prefab belly. Yes, the optional ESP is enabled.

Make sure you're using one of the armors I've listed above and you've got a freshly created copy of the armor.

zetemepla wrote:For some reasons, after installing latest versions, my hunger bar cant fill after eating prey. It only goes down. Any help :/ ? Also my body dont morph correctly, it doesnt get bigger, it looks like something blocks it, and only morphing is coming from SSBBW mod. Tried reinstalling and clean save.

EDIT: I have latest version of FO4 (1.10.75) and F4SE for this. Same with MCM and LooksMenu. I switched back to ThiccVore 8.3 and hunger bar works fine. But when i update to version 9, its stop working.

You may be having some bad luck with the VEV reaction I added. Are you getting a notification that you've had the negative reaction? There's a setting in the INI file called iWeightLossChance if you want to change it. Supposedly, you can just add the line to voremersion_thicc.ini in \data\MCM\settings, but Mod Organizer 2 (which is what I use) creates a breakdown to that function of MCM and I can't test if it really works or not.

EDIT: Make sure you have the latest HUDFramework installed as well.
Last edited by Carreau on Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carreau
---

Postby Drakang » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:49 am

Same now fullness is stuck a 0%, I'm using the optional esp and it still use the normal belly
Drakang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:56 am

I introduced a bug with the cross mod communication. Easy fix. Let me test it and I'll get 9.1 up in a minute.
Carreau
---

Postby zetemepla » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:02 am

Yes, i have latest HUDFramework 1.0f version. Nothing works, as soon as i update ThiccVore to version 9, filling up hungry bar dont work.
zetemepla
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:12 am

zetemepla wrote:Yes, i have latest HUDFramework 1.0f version. Nothing works, as soon as i update ThiccVore to version 9, filling up hungry bar dont work.

See my previous post. It was an unintentional communications issue on my end and major derp for not catching it. Without going too far into the technical details, I added a last minute change so FOVore will tell Thicc Vore when indigestion occurs. I accidentally changed the communication that says digestion begins to look like it means indigestion was occurring. So Thicc Vore was never getting to the "add to the fullness" part of its script. I tested Alpha 9.1 on a few mobs, and it works like it should.

Alpha 9.1
Last edited by Carreau on Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carreau
---

Postby CodeX » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:39 am

I tested it again with my own self and wearing a fresh copy of the armor - it did work. How would this be resolved with companions with hidden armor, though? ie: Bria
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game