Switch looking for partner - Microphilia and furry oriented

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch looking for partner - Microphilia and furry oriented

Postby rudy93gr » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:39 am

Hello all, I am looking to find a new roleplay partner to do vore with. I'm a bit new to doing vore roleplay as the pred, but I've been told a couple times that I'm fairly good at roleplay, so I should be ok. I am fine with roleplaying on this site, but I have other methods of contact, such as Kik, Skype, and Telegram, the latter being the preferred one out of the three.

Some notes:
  • I am a switch with no limits on any fetish, although I usually prefer prey
  • My favourites include soft vore, microphilia, and digestion
  • I am ok with roleplaying with both furry and non furry characters
  • I typically roleplay with a wolf sona

If you are sending me a pm in response to this post, please make it something other than "Re: ...", otherwise you'll just end up with an inbox full of threads all named the same thing. If you have any questions, send me a pm, thank you
rudy93gr
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!