M Pred looking for tasty M and F prey!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M Pred looking for tasty M and F prey!

Postby HereToDevour » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:11 am

Hey there, thanks for reading my "looking for" thread!

Let me start of by saying I have a lot of experience role-playing, I only just now decided to make myself an account on this site.
I write for fun so expect posts from me that have a lengths of 4 to 17 sentences, I'd prefer if my partners tried to reach this aswell.

Favorites: (Always up for this)
-Macro/Micro (Both tiny prey with regular pred and regular prey with giant pred)
-Soft Vore
-Mouthplay
-Playing monster-boys/demis/monster-hybrids (Naga, merman, human with animal features like cat-ears)
-Playing human pred

-Dominant prey (For instance: The pred being the prey's pet, The pred having to obey the prey due to a contract or agreement, at least, until the pred has had enough of it or finds a sneaky way to eat the prey anyway)
-Willing prey
-Unwilling prey
-Multiple prey (I'd love to eat a couple of lovers, a group of friends or a bunch of adventurers!)
-Underage prey (Not too young)
-Furry prey
-Multiple preds (Or 1 pred with side-characters to support the plot)
-Playing monster preds (Werewolves, vampires, creatures from monster hunter, you name it!)
-playing feral pred (Have to be in the mood for this)
-Playing furry pred
-Playing dominant pred
-Playing gentle pred

Dislikes:
-Scat
-Watersports
-Gas
-Rps focused on sex (Vore is my main drive)
-Feral prey

So, if you think we share a bunch of interests then please feel free to PM me so we can work things out and hopefully have a lot of fun!
HereToDevour
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!