(POV version - Unbirth 15/4/2018)Eskoz Giantess/Vore Videos

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: (New video, Anal vore 3/2018)Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos

Postby tails11 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:43 pm

This was awesome! I assume an F/M verson's gonna come out in a little bit, as always?
tails11
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: (New video, Anal vore 3/2018)Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos

Postby giggityman69 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:46 pm

God like.
8O
giggityman69
Participator
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:18 pm

Re: (New video, Anal vore 3/2018)Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos

Postby Willing bystander » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:16 pm

Wow just WOW! Absolutely stunning. Ever since your full tour video I'd been hoping you'd try AV and you did an amazing job, everything looks so soft and squishy.

I guess the only thing I can say is I was a little disappointed that she didn't revert to full size for some lovely belly bulging action but really that's a minor gripe compared to just how much I adore this animation. Great job as always :D
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:27 am

Re: (New video, Anal vore 3/2018)Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos

Postby Whereaminow27 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:39 pm

Okay, I definitely want to see Breast vore from you in the future f/ff or atleast f/ff then another girl sucks them out of her breasts if possible.
Looks like she was almost pushed into her nipple there :D

Also I see you almost did same size vore there near the end. OMG. I would have loved to see her awaken to find her stomach bloated due to her restored size status with her unable to get her out ! ! ! !, or atleast partial increased in size. ^^ That is the only letdown of this whole video for me, is the almost same size ^^ Otherwise it is better than your other videos so far.
Last edited by Whereaminow27 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Whereaminow27
Participator
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:43 pm

Re: (New video, Anal vore 3/2018)Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos

Postby DoubleOSnake » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:40 pm

Fuggin' hell, you've outdone yourself again! :D
User avatar
DoubleOSnake
Participator
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:00 am
Blog: View Blog (129)

Re: (New video, Anal vore 3/2018)Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos

Postby Modern45 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:38 am

Oh gosh, that's a fantastic work O_O
Check out my gallery ^_^
User avatar
Modern45
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (13)

Re: (New video, Anal vore 3/2018)Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos

Postby Eskoz » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:08 am

Goshmy wrote:Yes, I always love your new video's, keep up the good work.

giggityman69 wrote:God like.
8O

Willing bystander wrote:Wow just WOW! Absolutely stunning. Ever since your full tour video I'd been hoping you'd try AV and you did an amazing job, everything looks so soft and squishy.

I guess the only thing I can say is I was a little disappointed that she didn't revert to full size for some lovely belly bulging action but really that's a minor gripe compared to just how much I adore this animation. Great job as always :D

DoubleOSnake wrote:Fuggin' hell, you've outdone yourself again! :D

Modern45 wrote:Oh gosh, that's a fantastic work O_O


Thanks everyone!

Whereaminow27 wrote:Okay, I definitely want to see Breast vore from you in the future f/ff or atleast f/ff then another girl sucks them out of her breasts if possible.
Looks like she was almost pushed into her nipple there :D

Also I see you almost did same size vore there near the end. OMG. I would have loved to see her awaken to find her stomach bloated due to her restored size status with her unable to get her out ! ! ! !, or atleast partial increased in size. ^^ That is the only letdown of this whole video for me, is the almost same size ^^ Otherwise it is better than your other videos so far.


I'd like to do some breast vore at some point as well :) If the rpg maker game thing takes hold maybe as part of that, as it should allow for shorter but more varied scenarios. I'm not that big into same size personally, which is why I often don't go all the way with that, and I really wanted that ending where she gets sucked deeper, and that wouldn't have worked at a bigger size as nicely.

tails11 wrote:This was awesome! I assume an F/M verson's gonna come out in a little bit, as always?


There'll be one later, but not right away, I'll be doing a couple VA test clips & a POV & VR version of one of my other clips before that. I have plans to put it rendering once I start doing some prototype scenes with rpg maker, so I can have it rendering in the background. So it might be some time before it's out.
User avatar
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:15 am

Re: (New video, Anal vore 3/2018)Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos

Postby pervside380 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:53 am

My depression is cured
pervside380
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Re: (New video, Anal vore 3/2018)Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos

Postby Evilpancake » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:53 am

That was fucking epic yo, i can't imagine (well i can actually...) how much time and work went into doing that
User avatar
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: (New video, Anal vore 3/2018)Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos

Postby MamayAdesu » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:01 am

Eskoz wrote:Hey!

Here's my latest video. This has taken quite a bit longer than I anticipated when I started making it. Although to be fair, the videos length also doubled over what I was planning originally. There's still a bunch of stuff I'd prefer to fix, but I really don't want to delay this any longer, and I want to start moving on to new stuff :)

Video includes: Anal vore, Breast play and Shrinking.

Download:
https://mega.nz/#F!vhQymTQT!plLogJcLvkwxo9Dg1ovbBw

Prnhub:
http://bit.ly/2txgx6q

I hope you enjoy!


Oh God! Great Work! Thank you very much! You're the Best!
MamayAdesu
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:01 am

Re: (New video, Anal vore 3/2018)Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos

Postby tails11 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:45 am

tails11 wrote:This was awesome! I assume an F/M verson's gonna come out in a little bit, as always?


eskoz wrote:There'll be one later, but not right away, I'll be doing a couple VA test clips & a POV & VR version of one of my other clips before that. I have plans to put it rendering once I start doing some prototype scenes with rpg maker, so I can have it rendering in the background. So it might be some time before it's out.


Neat! I look foward to whatever you come up with!
tails11
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: (New video, Anal vore 3/2018)Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos

Postby MamayAdesu » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:12 am

Eskoz wrote:Hey!

Here's my latest video. This has taken quite a bit longer than I anticipated when I started making it. Although to be fair, the videos length also doubled over what I was planning originally. There's still a bunch of stuff I'd prefer to fix, but I really don't want to delay this any longer, and I want to start moving on to new stuff :)

Video includes: Anal vore, Breast play and Shrinking.

Download:
https://mega.nz/#F!vhQymTQT!plLogJcLvkwxo9Dg1ovbBw

Prnhub:
http://bit.ly/2txgx6q

I hope you enjoy!


Hey, it's really perfect work! What next idea?
MamayAdesu
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:01 am

Re: (New video, Anal vore 3/2018)Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos

Postby luke1401 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:13 am

That was absolute perfection.
luke1401
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:20 pm

Re: (New video, Anal vore 3/2018)Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos

Postby bebopy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:12 pm

My god, it's perfect
User avatar
bebopy
Participator
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:26 am

Re: (New video, Anal vore 3/2018)Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos

Postby YourWhiteMage » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:03 am

Best video ever!
YourWhiteMage
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:55 pm

Re: (New video, Anal vore 3/2018)Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos

Postby Eskoz » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:42 am

Thanks everyone!

MamayAdesu wrote:Hey, it's really perfect work! What next idea?


Next will be a couple short dialogue tests (POV oral vore), followed by a POV/VR version of one my older clips (The UB clip is currently winning in the poll). After that I'll start working on a prototype scene with rpg maker, and the F/m version of this anal clip.

That's as far as I have planned right now, what comes after that is still unknown.
User avatar
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:15 am

Re: (New video, Anal vore 3/2018)Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos

Postby MamayAdesu » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:41 am

Eskoz wrote:Thanks everyone!

MamayAdesu wrote:Hey, it's really perfect work! What next idea?


Next will be a couple short dialogue tests (POV oral vore), followed by a POV/VR version of one my older clips (The UB clip is currently winning in the poll). After that I'll start working on a prototype scene with rpg maker, and the F/m version of this anal clip.

That's as far as I have planned right now, what comes after that is still unknown.


POV version of anal will be released with F/m in one time or not?
MamayAdesu
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:01 am

Re: (New video, Anal vore 3/2018)Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos

Postby Eskoz » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:56 am

MamayAdesu wrote:POV version of anal will be released with F/m in one time or not?


There are no plans for a POV/VR version of the anal video at the moment. It wasn't included in the current poll, since I really needed a break from this scene. Not to mention I've just spent over two months doing anal content, so adding another month to it would probably not go well with the portion of patrons who don't care about AV at all. That said, it could still happen in the future.
User avatar
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:15 am

Re: (New video, Anal vore 3/2018)Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos

Postby MamayAdesu » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:32 am

Eskoz wrote:
MamayAdesu wrote:POV version of anal will be released with F/m in one time or not?


There are no plans for a POV/VR version of the anal video at the moment. It wasn't included in the current poll, since I really needed a break from this scene. Not to mention I've just spent over two months doing anal content, so adding another month to it would probably not go well with the portion of patrons who don't care about AV at all. That said, it could still happen in the future.


Ehh.. Waiting for POV more than F/m. Well, all the same thank You VERY much for your Great work! :)
MamayAdesu
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:01 am

Re: (New video, Anal vore 3/2018)Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos

Postby Eskoz » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:57 am

MamayAdesu wrote:
Eskoz wrote:
MamayAdesu wrote:POV version of anal will be released with F/m in one time or not?


There are no plans for a POV/VR version of the anal video at the moment. It wasn't included in the current poll, since I really needed a break from this scene. Not to mention I've just spent over two months doing anal content, so adding another month to it would probably not go well with the portion of patrons who don't care about AV at all. That said, it could still happen in the future.


Ehh.. Waiting for POV more than F/m. Well, all the same thank You VERY much for your Great work! :)


I'm perfectly aware, there's more demand for a POV version than a F/m version. The difference is, a POV version would take at least 10 times more time to make compared to a F/m version. And that is not an exaggeration, it's probably more, So I'm sure you'll understand why I'd prioritize one over the other.
User avatar
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:15 am

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: StormyRange and 3 guests