Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you be interested/able to help crowd fund this game?

I would be interested, and am able to do so!
24%
I would be interested, but I don't have the funds to...
69%
I would not be interested
6%

Total votes : 765

Re: Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Postby gullvy » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:55 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Is this game alive on hiatus or completly dead?

I'm pretty sure I read something about a target of 700 $ somewhere, which would result in work being done on the game if the patreon went above that. However, I can't find wherever I read that now, so I might just have been imagining things.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:59 am

I've read on his/hers userpage later that he/she would work on bards song as it is much easier but he/she hasn't abaddoned Larapha so there is still hope.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:05 pm

Hey is it possible to go down to the under City yet or is that the end of the demo?
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheCrystalDemon » Wed May 30, 2018 2:18 pm

Krunchlesnitchles wrote:Hey is it possible to go down to the under City yet or is that the end of the demo?

Its a pretty cool vore game, but I haven't seen anything that makes me think its coming back.

Its vorish puzzles were fun.
TheCrystalDemon
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheCrystalDemon » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:01 pm

To be honest, this plays like a demo to a game I'd pay money for. Its gameplay and puzzles are quite interesting, there should be more vore done like this.
TheCrystalDemon
Been posting for a bit

Postby blazekyn » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:32 am

i honestly hope this project continues i enjoy playing it and want to see where the story goes **thou im still trying to slove the puzzle to get into the vault** but other then spending hour on that i want to see this completed some day
blazekyn
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:13 am

Last update 2 years ago. Save time say we won't see any continuation of this.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blazekyn » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:23 pm

i mean making games is not easy **he/she could be trying to make it where it not a broken mess of glichs**
blazekyn
New to the forum

Postby Absentia » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:29 pm

Let me put it this way, not only has the game not been updated in over two years, the creator hasn't even responded to anyone on this thread for over two years, not saying it's easy to make a game, but is a very long time without an update, not to mention not even a word in that long, especially on a platform that is designed to make it a bit easier, either they've lost the passion for it and don't want to continue it, or it's so low on the list of things to do it's not going to get done, sometimes other things are more important, and as far as this game is concerned the writing is on the wall, and the only thing is going to change that is word from them themselves.

Basically the likelihood of this game being continued are very very slim, especially given the track record of games on this site, there are a lot more unfinished games than there are finished.
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ozymanidas » Tue May 14, 2019 11:17 pm

Cant figure out the password for the chest right before the room where you fight the fire elemental girl. Help plz?
Ozymanidas
New to the forum

Postby UnsettledTom » Wed May 15, 2019 9:06 pm

Ozymanidas wrote:Cant figure out the password for the chest right before the room where you fight the fire elemental girl. Help plz?

I believe the password is "fireball". Definitely something along those lines.
UnsettledTom
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:30 am

I quickly checked my game folder, and according from an .txt file I created there back when I played this game the password is "URIVYZOO". Also the file includes for whatever reason a set of numbers, maybe they have had some meaning aswell..."37 42 31 51 111 46"
Anyways, hope any of this helps, so have fun^^
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby alddead » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:29 pm

please, write down the passage and ran into some error or something, but to do I found the Ghost door wall. but when I overplayed for some reason he did not appear.
alddead
New to the forum

Postby Cobbly » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:54 pm

so... is this forever dead?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:02 pm

This game is on hiatus for the moment. I do intend to one day come back to Larapha, but it won't be until I have the time to really devote myself to it. Especially since, due to the state of both the game in terms of glitches, poor coding, and over all poor design, I'll basically be remaking the whole game from the ground up. Also, when I come back to working on the project, since I've learned how to do art better in the last 6 years, I'll be fully illustrating the new version of Larapha.

That said, I'll get to it when I can. I have no estimate of when this will be. But, when I do, I'll post here.
No worries, I don't bite~
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:01 am

Larapha getting a remake? Hellllll yes
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anesthetic » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:14 am

Shadowlyger wrote:Larapha getting a remake? Hellllll yes

I don't think that's exactly what they said, and I don't think that's going to be any time soon.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfcrux » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:00 pm

this is something i never see in eka's portal,a team.
most games are done by only one guy,the few ones like vore war,have a team,or people that help with the game.

one of the things i always wanted to see was a game with art done by saint of ravens,with all the UB,CV,BV,scat,whatever. and the coding,sprites,etc done by other people. that lower the workload and let the members focus on what they do best. i can only dream for now.
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby gullvy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:45 am

Honestly I could care less about having art in a game. Sure, it's great to have, but well-done text portions are by far the most important for me. It's been a long while since I played Larapha now, but I remember some of the vore scenes being really well written, at least to my tastes.

That said, art of course still does add to the experience.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MalachiXX » Sun May 03, 2020 4:53 pm

The Saint of Ravens wrote:This game is on hiatus for the moment. I do intend to one day come back to Larapha, but it won't be until I have the time to really devote myself to it. Especially since, due to the state of both the game in terms of glitches, poor coding, and over all poor design, I'll basically be remaking the whole game from the ground up. Also, when I come back to working on the project, since I've learned how to do art better in the last 6 years, I'll be fully illustrating the new version of Larapha.

That said, I'll get to it when I can. I have no estimate of when this will be. But, when I do, I'll post here.

I hope you are doing well and staying safe and healthy...but on to the point....If you are currently self isolating, now might be a good time to take a look at this game again
The prey that rests together, digests together!
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game